River Rat - Cover

River Rat

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a young man who was raised on the river and lived all of his life as a river rat. As a commercial fisherman and duck hunting guide, he has no equal. That is until he takes in a 15 year old orphaned niece, who is also a river rat. He likes whiskey, he loves tequila, he loves hooters and he loves sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Pull your robe back all the way, Kat and I’ll look those pointy little nipples over real good to see if I can tell if there is anything that ‘d call out of the ordinary.

“Whoa Kat, I didn’t mean for you to pull it off ... but come on and sit down on my lap. Hon you don’t even have any panties on ... you’re so naughty. What’s your ol’ Uncle Luther gonna do with you? You just don’t like a bunch of clothes do you?”

“Well, since I started getting more pussy hair, I itch a lot down there Unk. I was wondering if maybe you could take a close look down there, too ... and see if I got any hair that is too long and curls back inside my pussy lips while we’re doing these inspections.”

“Well I reckon since I’m inspecting, I can give you a quick once over down there to be sure.

“Does that tickle any at all when I rub your little pointy nipples in the palm of my hands like this?”

“Fuck yes it tickles ... all the way to my pussy, it tickles. Does that mean something’s wrong?”

“No Hon, it means that everything’s working just like its supposed to on that part.”

“Fuck, I’ll say its working good. That made me feel like I was gonna take off.”

“How about when I catch them and pull the little points out like this?”

“Shit, Uncle Luther! You sure know where to touch my titty ... that feels so fucking good.”

“OK, well the only thing I know to do now is to put one in my mouth and suck it. If it feels good doing that, I’d say that you got normal nipples, they’re just really pointy and super sensitive.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy Fuuuuuccckkkiiinngggg God ... Uncle Luther Tucker, I could cum with you sucking me like that.”

“Really?”

“Yes, just keep sucking and I’ll show you.”

“OK here goes, I’m gonna get some of the other one too and then mash them together and try to get them both, they look big enough for that.”

“YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss. I did cum Uncle Luther! that felt so fucking good! Shit, look down there I shot cum all over your sweat pants.”

“Well I’ll be damned ... you sure did. You must have a lot of girl cum built up down there to shoot it out like that, Hon.”

“Well, can we let some more out before it makes me sick or worse?”

“Well, I never heard of a girl getting sick from not cumming, but we better not take any chances right?”

“Yes Unk, Uh can we pull your sweat pants down before I get them soaked with my girl cum? You were gonna show me your big ol’ cock anyway.”

“Yeah, I’ll let you get a look at it, then pull my shirt down over it.”

“Raise your butt and let me pull them down Unk. I just love being this close to you.”

“Can you get me another slug of that tequila while you’re standing up Hon?”

“Sure Unk, I like waiting on you.”

“Here you go. You want me to set it on the table?”

“Hell no, hand it to me, Hon.”

Luther downed it in one gulp.

“I’m gonna sit back down like I was. OK Unk?”

“Sure, just like you were, your butt sure is warm on my legs.”

“Your legs are warm on my butt too ... this feel so good to me. I feel like I’m grown up. I’m gonna raise your shirt up and take a little peek at your cock, OK?”

“Sure Hon, go on and get you a good look while you’re there if you want to.”

MOTHERFUCKER! That’s not a cock, that’s a fucking snake, Uncle Luther Tucker.”

“Well it may be bigger than normal I reckon, just a little.”

“Little my ass. That thing looks like a fucking grapevine growing on a tree. I’m gonna raise it up and look at it real good. Will that be alright?”

“Yeah, Hon, look it over good while you’re down there.”

“Wow, and you have actually had this big ass cock in a woman’s pussy?”

“Yep many times, a woman’s pussy is made to stretch and I like stretching them.”

“Can I put a rubber on it to see what one looks like stretched over a cock as big as yours, Uncle Luther?”

“Yeah I reckon, you want me to take a look at your pussy when you get back?”

“I sure do.”

“Bend over Hon so I can lean up here and get a good look, just stick your sexy butt up here in my face while I sit here on the couch.” Kat did as she was told, thrusting her crotch in her Uncle’s face.

“You sure do have a sweet looking pussy. I’m gonna part them tight little lips and then I can see if there’s anything that will make you itch down there.”

“I love the way it feels when you touch me while I’m bent over here like this.”

“I see a couple of long hairs, I’m gonna blow on them while I keep your pussy lips pulled open, now just hold still, Hon.”

“OH Shit Unk. I don’t think I can take it when you blow on me, it makes me itch even more. You may have to just take your finger and rake those hairs out. I’ll bring the scissors in here so you can cut the long ones off tomorrow night ... if you will that is.”

“Sure Hon, you sure do have a pretty pussy. I’d be glad to clip the long hairs for you. Kat, you better not back up on my finger like that. I could mess around and stick it in you.”

“I think I’d like to know what your finger feels like stuck up in my pussy Uncle Luther.”

“Here goes then, let me know if I go too deep.”

“Put it all the way in Unk, put your finger all the way in my pussy. OH YESS, you better let me sit back down Unk, my legs are shaking.”

“Turn around Hon and sit back on ol’ Unk’s legs again and rest.”

“Your big ol’ cock is all swelled up long and hard now Uncle Luther, did it get that way while you were looking at my pussy?”

“Yeah it did, Kat. I can’t lie about it, I got turned on looking at you, you got a sweet looking pussy.”

“I’m really proud that I can turn you on Uncle Luther. I’m gonna put this rubber on your cock and then I want you to kiss my nipples again ... Will you?”

“Sure Kat, that feels good when you rub me like that.”

“I’m gonna slide up real close to your big ol’ cock Uncle Luther so I can rub my itchy pussy on it while you suck my nipples, OK?”

“Yeah come on, here let me pull my sweat shirt off so it wont be in the way when you rub your pussy on my cock.”

“That sure feels good when you suck me Uncle Luther. I want to raise up and let your cock kiss my pussy now.”

“Kat, be careful. I thought I felt it go in your tight little pussy. DAMN KAT, you sat down on my cock ... MY COCK IS IN YOUR PUSSY, KAT...”

“I know Uncle Luther, that’s exactly where I want it too. I love it, I want to get some more of your cock in my pussy now.”

“Kat, we’ll be fucking if you let it go any deeper.”

“I’m gonna fuck you, Uncle Luther ... now lay back and let me fuck my Uncle.”

“Fuck me with your tight little pussy Kat ... DAMN, your pussy feels so good sliding up and down on my cock.”

“You feel so good sliding in and out of me too, Uncle Luther. I’ll take all of it one day, just you wait and see.”

“Damn girl, you sure had me fooled, here I was trying not to fuck you and you were trying to fuck me.”

“I know, now that we’ve got all that shit out of the way, tomorrow night we can just get naked and fuck. Hell I want to fuck you in the shower too.”

“We will Kat, damn you feel good.”

“I think I’m gonna cum already Unk.”

“Go right ahead, let that little girl spit all she wants to.”

“Oh Yessssss I love it. OH shit, I’m cumming. Fuck me deep Uncle Luther.”

“Damn, here comes mine now. I feel you squeezing me with your pussy muscles and I can’t hold it back, here it is.”

“Fuck me, Uncle Luther, Fuck me. Damn, that was my best fuck yet you put on me Unk.”

“Kat that sounded like it may not have been your first one.”

“You won’t get mad at me if I say it wasn’t, will you?”

“No Hon, I know you’re a hot blooded little River Rat. Hell, I was fifteen once myself and I loved getting all the pussy I could. You just be careful who you let in that sweet little pussy and always use protection, cause it means more than not getting a baby in your belly, it means diseases too.”

“I know Uncle Luther, we had that in Sex Ed at school. They sure didn’t tell us how good it feels to get a big ol’ cock up our pussy though.”

“Let’s get in bed Kat and you can tell me when you got fucked the first time.”

“I’m gonna put a handful of your rubbers in the drawer of night stand too, we may need to get some more soon too.”

“Come on with your sexy butt and let me snuggle up to you.”

“I want you to tell me sometime about some of your good times getting pussy when you were my age too Unk.”

“You got it Hon.”

They were lying in bed, Luther had a handful of titty and Kat had a handful of his cock where it stuck out from between her thighs in front.

“Did you get fucked this weekend, Kat?”

“Yeah and it was so much fun too. We snuck four of your rubbers and Chris fucked me and Leigh twice each.”

“Wow really? They fucked too?”

“Yeah and I held the flashlight and watched his dick go in her pussy too when he fucked her from behind like a dog. I think I’d like to get fucked like that.”

“I’m sure you will, Hon.”

“Uncle Luther, I got a good friend who wants to come spend the night with me, do you think we could do that?”

“Well you sure can but you’ll have to sleep in your own room if she does. We don’t need to let anyone know about you and me fucking.”

“I know, but she likes me a lot and I think she wants to maybe touch me.”

“Well, that’s up to you, who you let touch. Just remember that you have to keep things like that quiet for your reputation too, Kat.”

“I know and I will too. Would you let her sleep with you and me if she asked me to?”

“Kat, we’ll have to talk more on this and you’ll have to be the one who invites anyone else to our bed.”

“I like the sound of that Uncle Luther ... our bed.”

“Well from now on as long as you want to, you can sleep here, that is unless you have a friend over that would make a mess for us. Let’s get some sleep Hon, you got school tomorrow and I got a hunt coming up.”

“Please hold me all night Uncle Luther.”

“I will Kat I will ... and you feel your friend out real good before you ever let on to her that you want her to touch you or even maybe sleep here with us.”

“I will I promise Uncle Luther. I love you.”

“I love you too, Kat, now get some sleep you sexy little River Rat.”

“Yes, Captain River Rat.”

The next morning Kat jumped out of bed and started breakfast, then ran to the shower. She was back and cooking breakfast when Luther woke up.

“Damn Kat, you’re better’n a wife. I’m gonna have to put you on the payroll.”

Kat just grinned ... she loves to pleasing her Uncle Luther.

As soon as they sat down to eat, Kat started in with her ideas for them to make more money.

“Unk, I been thinking ... if we were to build us a small motel, just for our hunters, and a small café up there to feed them, then we could provide the complete package for them and we’d be outfitters instead of guides.”

“Kat, I like the way you think. I’m gonna look into that idea, we may just expand our business for next year. This way a group could come in a day early and we’d have things ready for them ... I like it more n more.”

Kat was dressed for school and helped Luther get his hunters into the boat for his morning hunt.

When they were all gone, she sat there in the houseboat and started a list of things they had talked about doing, and put it on the wall so they could look it over and add to it.

She left early on her way to school that morning. She wanted more time to talk to Mari Jo, her best friend, before classes start.

Kat saw Mari Jo up ahead in front of her house waving and waiting for her.

They ran to meet and both started gabbing and laughing at the same time, then settled down so they could have a coherent conversation.

“Did you get to take a bunch of hunters out by yourself this weekend? How was it? did the boy and girl do good? Did you get them their bag limit?”

“Mari Jo, you’re as excited about it as I was when it happened. Just slow down and I’ll tell you about it.”

They were walking along slow-like now, the late fall breeze blowing a few falling leaves from the oak trees, and the girls laughing, enjoying their friendship and their growing closeness.

“It was just like I told you Mari Jo. The Doctor brought his daughter and his step-son over and they are the best. They even invited me and Uncle Luther over to spend the weekend with them during the split coming up in December.”

“Wow Kat are y’all going? I bet they’re rich too, right?”

“Yeah, they said they live in a big condo complex in a gated community where you have to go through a guard station just to turn into their street.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah and Uncle Luther told us that he was gonna give me some money to buy me a bunch of new clothes for Christmas while we’re over there and Leigh said her Mom would take us shopping.”

“Wow, I bet you’ll really have a good time. I’d love to do something like that, but with Mom being a teacher here at school, we never get to do things like that ... What all happened after the hunt? Did you and the brother and sister get some time together? What are they like anyway?”

“Well Leigh and I hit it off so good, and I asked her to spend the night and then her step-brother wanted to stay too and Dr. B. said he could. He slept on the couch, and Leigh and I slept together, we had so much fun.”

“You slept with her? If I know you, you wanted to sleep with her brother.”

“You would have too Mari Jo. You’ll have to come meet them the next time they come over for a weekend. Chris is HOT. Shit I think of him now and get all squishy.”

“Kat, are you telling me all the truth about your weekend? You’re holding back on me, right?”

“Well Mari Jo, I don’t know if I can tell you all the things we did. I could get a bad name if it were to get out that I may be a little bit wild and Uncle Luther would be upset with me.”

“Shit Kat, you know I’d never breath a word about your private life and the things we tell each other in secret. I’d be willing to tell you some of the wild things I do ... if you were to tell me all you and the Dr.’s kids did.”

“You mean to tell me that you been holding back on me too, Mari Jo?” Kat asked as the two friends felt closer now that they were about to share special secrets.

“Well, I guess I was a lot like you. I didn’t want to get my Mom involved and make trouble for the boy next door by telling my best friend in the world about the things we do sometimes.”

“We need to have a good long talk and tell each other a little bit at a time. I think we’re a lot alike and could really have some fun don’t you?”

“Yeah I been wanting to tell you ... you seemed like you were just about to explode when you talked about your Uncle and all ... then you started talking about the Dr.’s kids coming over. You were wondering if you could get the boy to sneak some kisses and some titty feeling time with you. I wanted to know more. Shit Kat, I got all wet in my panties thinking about you and him.”

“Did you really?”

“Yeah it all sounded so hot and exciting and to think about kissing and touching with new people our own age made me wish I could come down to your boat house and spend the night sometime.”

“Well, I asked Uncle Luther last night if it would be alright for you to come one night and he said that if I thought you could keep secrets, you could.”

“Just you wait until after school today. I’ll tell you some secrets I got that will roll your panties down.”

“No Shit?”

“No Shit. And we’ll swear on a dead lizard’s heart that we will never tell another soul too, that way we will know we’re truly best friends.”

“Damn Mari Jo, I got a good feeling about all this. I can tell you some stories too that will make you get even more squishy.”

The two girls split and went to their different classes. They met again in the cafeteria to continue the teasing and tempting of each other as they tested their loyalty before either of them let loose with any juicy details about their private, after school lives.

“Tell me about Leigh, Kat. I bet she’s pretty, and sexy, and kinda ritzy, right?”

“Heck no, she’s just like you and me, Mari Jo. Hell, she could fit right into this conversation and be one of us. She’s pretty and sexy as hell though and she has bigger titties than me or you.”

“No shit? What about her step-brother? He’s not a snob is he? One of those little rich kids who thinks his shit don’t stink.”

“Hell no ... You’d love him. He’s so much fun and can think of crazy shit to do with me and Leigh both.”

“Damn Kat I can’t wait to hear more about those two. I was hoping that they weren’t snobby and that you’d let me meet them when they come back over.”

“Well, I’d be willing to have you over and meet them, but I wouldn’t want you to be embarrassed if Chris kisses me or feels me up in front of you.”

“What if I kissed and felt you and Chris both up? Would it embarrass you?”

“Shit no, and I bet you could never make Chris blush, that boy has a wild imagination.”

“What about Leigh? Is she bashful or does she like to be close to you and Chris?”

“Hell Mari Jo, she likes to be right in the middle and she and I had some good times too.”

“No shit?”

“No shit. After school you need to take a walk down to the river with me and you can tell me some things ... I already told you some.”

“Damn right I will, and I know you’re leaving the best parts out too, so I want the juicy parts to go with the rest of the story.”

“I will if you will, but we got to swear to never tell and be best friends forever or I won’t tell you.”

“I know, I feel the same way. I got a lot to tell you and I trust you with my life, Kat.”

The two friends touched hands briefly as they got up from the long table where they had just eaten their lunch.

“See ya, Kat.”

“See ya, Mari Jo.”

The rest of the day seemed to drag like an anchor for the two friends, but finally the last bell rang and they were off to continue their verbal sparring about exactly what and how much they were willing to confide in each other.

Mari Jo beat Kat to their meeting tree and they were both grinning openly as Kat walked up to her.

“Hurry Kat, shit I didn’t take time to pee and we need to hurry down to the trees so I can pee. I’m about to bust open now.”

They took off at a run and didn’t slow down until they could look back and see no one even close as the big trees on Uncle Luther’s place gave them the seclusion they needed to squat and pee.

They dropped their backpacks and squatted facing each other, each of them almost daring the other to turn away.

Neither did, and they dropped their panties to their knees and sprayed the ground between them with their pee. They both looked at the fuzzy little pussy of the other and looked up to grin as they came to a squirt, stop, spurt, end to the pressurized release of their bladders.

Neither stood when they were through, they just continued to look at the little fur patches snuggled between the others sexy little thighs.

Their pee ran together as they watched and then it puddled up in one puddle with a little ball of foam floating on top.

Still squatting and still staring at each other’s tight pussy lips, they grinned as if thinking the same thing at the same time.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Kat asked

“I’m thinking that we just peed face to face and now our pee is mixed together. I think we need to take our oath of friendship and silence right now,” Mari Jo grinned

“I’m thinking the same thing. Come over closer and I’ll show you what I’m thinking,” Kat said

They each duck-walked two steps closer to each other, then Kat took two fingers and raked through the pee foam and reached out to smear it right up through the pussy lips of Mari Jo.

Mari Jo shuddered and reached out to rake her fingers through the little ball of floating pee foam and smear it across and into Kat’s pussy as they both grinned.

Kat took her left pinky now and dipped the very tip in the pool of pee, then reached up to touch her pinky to Mari Jo’s lips. Mari Jo opened her mouth and sucked it clean.

Now it was Mari Jo’s turn and she dipped her left pinky in the little pool of their mixed pee and put it to Kat’s lips. Kat sucked her finger into her mouth and they hooked their pinky fingers together and pulled hard until they slipped apart.

The two had just come up with a way to bond as best friends, partners in crime, and confidantes for life. They looked down between them as they pulled up their panties, flashing the little fur patches at each other, one more time as they watched the last of their pee soak into the ground.

“We are so nasty, and I fucking love it. Shit I almost got a cum when you touched my pussy with both our pee all over your fingers,” Kat said.

“I know, I did too. I wish we could do that some more, I think I would love to put my finger inside you deeper.”

“I know I would, Mari Jo.

“You want to see if Uncle Luther is gone from the house boat?”

“Are you serious? Hell yes I want to. Have you ever done anything with a girl before?” Mari Jo asked

“No, other than look at them in the showers naked and wonder if they touched themselves like I did.”

“Have you ever wanted to touch them yourself?” Mari Jo asked her.

“YES, have you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.