A Hot Date With My Editors - Cover

A Hot Date With My Editors

Copyright© 2018 by DeeKay

Chapter 2: Waves and ripples

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Waves and ripples - Dennis decides to write a story about his first bisexual date with a married couple. He gets hired by a porn magazine to write another story based on his future freaky sexual adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

When she finally could breathe normally, Nina looked at my pussy-juice-smeared face and disheveled hair, then softly said, “You look like you need a vacation!”

I smiled with contentment, knowing that I had just done something good for someone in this crazy world.

“No need for applause, please,” I announced as I stood up and bowed theatrically. “I do this sort of selfless stuff everyday. I guess you can call me a hero, but no need for rewards, superlatives or accolades ... please sit down. Thank you!”

Arne and Nina laughed so hard that they both started to cough, and the coughing somehow reminded Nina that she needed a smoke.

“I need a cigarette!” she announced and started to rise up from the sofa, but when she realized that her legs were still too weak and wobbly, she slumped back into her seat. “Wow! What the fuck was that all about?”

“It’s so cute,” I said to my hot hostess.

“What’s so cute?”

“The way you stress the word fuck each time you say it.”

“Oh my goody!” Nina blushed. “I have never cussed so much in my entire life. It’s all your fucking fault. Now can you be a darling and get my fucking cigarettes from the veranda, please?”

“No ... no smoking inside!” Arne insisted. “Do it once ... you do it ... twice ... and then you do it...”

“You’re such a boob,” Nina complained lightheartedly.

“I will walk you to the veranda in a few minutes,” I said, winking at Nina. “After I’m done here.”

“Oh no!” Nina hooted. “You are done eating my pussy for now, mister!”

“Not you,” I said, pointing at Arne’s hot rod. “Look at that poor hard dick. He needs some loving attention.”

I sat on my knees once more, this time between Arne’s legs. He started to breathe heavily as I lowered my face down to his throbbing eight-incher.

“Oh ... oh my ... this is ... happening?” Arne muttered nervously.

I looped two fingers around the base of his dick, tilting the excited cock toward my face, placed my lips at the flaring crown and said, “It is happening.”

Arne and Nina sighed simultaneously as I began to kiss the mushroom shaped crown lovingly and gently. Looking up at Arne’s blushing face, I smiled at the excited editor before extending my tongue to lick his hairy perineum and balls. He definitely needs to shave down here for our next meeting, I thought, or maybe I’ll be extra nice and shave it for him. Then I swirled my tongue around the ridge of the mushroom-head before licking the flaring pee-hole while I continued to stroke the shaft with two fingers. Then I glanced over at Nina; she had already started twisting and pinching her husband’s nipple and sucking on his earlobe. Good job!

“Oh fuck, look honey!” Nina exclaimed enthusiastically. “He is about to suck your cock!”

The incredibly astute Nina was right; I was ready to suck her husband’s cock right in front of her fiery eyes. First I sucked the fat crown into my mouth, bobbing up and down, up and down a few more times, then I widened my reach, another inch, then two more inches before I relaxed my jaw and throat ... and abracadabra ... the whole thing vanished into my mouth and went up my throat. Kids, this technique is known as deep-tthroating. Don’t try this at home ... or try it at home; I don’t care. One day you need to grow up and do your own thing, and I won’t be there to take your hand and show you how to, or how not to suck a dick.

So yes, I was deep-throating Arne in front of his super-impressed, ultra-sexy wife, and I wanted to drag this show for a couple of minutes, but Arne and his dick had other plans in mind.

“Denn ... mmm ... gonna... come!

Well, the poor dude was too excited, and he had witnessed me eat his wife’s pussy, making her come really hard, twice. So I couldn’t really blame him for the hasty arrival of his gooey climax. I pulled up my mouth until only the pulsating crown of his dick remained inside and waited for him to fill my mouth with his creamy goo. My main man Arne did not disappoint, and boy oh boy, he filled my mouth with so much cum that I struggled hard not to swallow it all or let it drip out of my mouth. With my mouth full of her husband’s cum, I walked a couple of steps on my knees to my right. Nina let out a surprised yelp when I quickly lifted her ass and pulled her down the sofa, then I let go of her ass, spread her legs and spit that huge mouthful of her husband’s jizz right into the slit of her cunt. Then I rose on bent knees, flushed my cock with her pussy and slammed my entire seven-and-some inches of hardness right into her hot cunt in one powerful thrust.

“Look at my dick, Nina,” I encouraged the overwhelmed part-time editor to look down and watch my cum-coated dick as I slowly pulled it out of her cunt. “It’s covered in your husband’s jizz. Doesn’t it look hot?”

Mmm ... fffff?

“Yes ... I’m gonna fuck you with Arne’s cum on my dick. You like that, Nina?”

Mmm ... oh ... I do ... oh ... fuck me with my Arne’s cum!

“I will ... I am ... I’ll do it really hard and make you come really fast. Then we can go and have that cigarette you deserve so much. Would you like that?

Mm-hmm!

With that, I began to power-fuck the ecstatic woman’s already convulsing pussy with all my might, only stopping from time to time to catch my breath and drive her insane with lust by asking her tantalizing questions.

“Oh, I your pussy’s really hot ... and so wet. Can you hear it squishy sound?”

Ooh, is that me, making that sound?

“It must be you ... it’s not you, Arne ... is it?”

“No ... not ... me,” Arne chuckled softly.

“Give me your hand, Arne.” I grabbed Arne’s hand and placed it on top of his wife’s mons pubis. “Now ... press down ... harder ... that’s it. Do you feel the waves?”

“Yes!”

What ways ... I mean what waves?“ Nina asked excitedly.

“Your pussy and your ab muscles are rippling like crazy, Nina. Want me fuck you harder?”

Ooh ... ffffff ... I do ... fuhck me harder! I love your fucking dick! Fuck me, fuck-me-fuck-me-fffffff!

So, of course; I fucked her harder!

“You want me to bang you like this ... slam my dick back and forth ... really hard?”

FUCK YAYES!

“There you go ... take this ... and this ... and this ... and how about ... this?”

Yayes ... I mean ... yes ... yes ... yes ... fuh ... me!

Nina was about reach that peak again, and her tongue and jaw were gradually failing to obey the commands issued by her brain.

“Oh, good girl, Nina. You’re already coming ... awesome!”

Commmming ... soh gooh ... on yoh fuhing dig!

I began to laugh and spurt ribbons, ropes, strings, gobs, globs and loads of hot semen into Nina’s spasming, overflooding super-sexy cunt. When I finally stopped moving, Nina closed her eyes and placed the back of her hand on her forehead, then a soft smile of contentment slowly formed on her beautiful, glowing face. A couple of minutes later Arne leaned in and kissed his wife’s rosey cheeks lovingly, but Nina quickly pushed his face back and said, “Nonono ... last time we kissed this hot fucker ambushed me. I’m not doing anything until after I’ve had my fucking cigarette break!”

Nina squeezed her thighs shut to prevent the massive load of cum from running down her legs. As I grabbed her forearms and began to help her up, she turned to her husband and said, “Honey, will you be a good hubby and bring me a damp towel for my uh ... leaky puss-puss?”

While Arne was gone to fetch a towel for her, Nina’s legs wobbled and she almost fell ass backward onto the sofa, but I quickly jumped to her rescue and wrapped one arm around her sexy body from behind. She let out a surprised squeak when my hardening cock pressed into her back right above her ass. He then held on tightly to the arm that held her firmly right below her boobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.