A Hot Date With My Editors
Chapter 1: Wife on fire

Copyright© 2018 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Wife on fire - Dennis decides to write a story about his first bisexual date with a married couple. He gets hired by a porn magazine to write another story based on his future freaky sexual adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

It was the summer of 1996 and this was my first trip to Gran Canaria. It was still hard for me to believe that I was there as a freelance writer working on assignment for a porn magazine, but it was true! I had written a short story based upon my personal experiences with dating bisexual couples through sex-contact ads a couple of months earlier, and to my surprise Aktuell Rapport, the largest porn publication in Norway and Sweden had published it. Imagine my delight when I received a paycheck and a note from the magazine. Arne, a happily impressed story editor at Aktuell Rapport was very eager to meet with me.

A few days later I met with my editor at a coffee place on Aker Brygge, a beautiful and lively waterfront area in Oslo. We chose an outside table were we could talk business in private and also enjoy the view of water, boats, yachts, street performers, scantily clad women and shirtless guys as they enjoyed the warmth of our beautiful nordic summer.

“You are ... getting paid again ... next week,” Arne informed me with a warm smile.

“Really?”

“You are ... being published in our ... Swedish edition as well!”

“Oh, wow!” I exclaimed with joy. “Don’t know what to say ... thank you!”

“You ... are welcome,” Arne said with an even warmer smile.

“You did a great job with the Norwegian translation,” I plauded my editor.

Let me explain; my original text was written in Swedish, but I had submitted it to the Norwegian division of the publication, because I was living in Norway at the time. So in addition to editing my text, Arne also had to translate it to Norwegian for the local edition of Aktuell Rapport. I write in Swedish because I am from Sweden. Contrary to some popular belief, Norway is not a city in Sweden; it is a totally different country with a similar but different language and a culture of its own, which again is similar but different.

Now, where were we? Yes...

“You did a great job with the Norwegian translation,” I praised my editor. “Thank you.”

“My wife did that,” Arne admitted. “She ... well ... you can maybe ... thank her in person some ... day?”

“I sure will,” I said, not sure what he meant by that, but surely he was trying to tell me something?

“So ... the story ... is it ... I mean ... true?” Arne started questioning me, taking long stutter-like pauses in the middle of his sentences.

“Yup!” I replied truthfully and firmly.

“How true?” he asked. “Based on truth ... or inspired by true events ... or?”

“One hundred percent true,” I said. “I only changed some names and a couple of locations...”

“Oh?”

“Yeah!”

“Anyway ... I really loved it,” Arne confessed. “I took it home and read it ... then gave it to my wife. She is also ... an editor ... edits the more unusual stories for us. At first I didn’t think ... I mean people are weird about reading the ... gay stuff. So I gave your story ... to my wife. She loved ... your story ... it ... in her own words ... set her on fire. You know ... she and I have been married for a long time ... and sex in a marriage like ours ... becomes mundane after a while ... even worse, it becomes very ... kinda ... happens rarely. Reading your story ... reignited the fire ... that I thought was lost ... gone forever. I have had more sex with her ... in the past couple of months than my entire marriage ... expect for our ... honeymoon period ... of course.”

“Really?” I mused, thinking he must be exaggerating the effect of my humble, little tale about a naughty couple fucking the shit out of a young guy had on his wife. I had no reason to doubt Arne’s claims; he sounded sincere, and for some reason he wanted to talk to me about his wife, marriage and their sex life. Suddenly the truth hit me like a heavy, semi-hard cock in the face.

Arne wanted to fuck me!

“I am shitting you not ... young man!” Arne insisted. “Now she wants me ... to bring her ... a young guy like your hot protagonist ... a guy just like you ... she fantasizes that I am you ... when I am doing it with her ... and she wants to watch me ... uh ... do a guy,,, like you in front of her. I’ve never done anything like that ... I mean ... I really want to ... she knows I had some ... fun with a couple of dudes before I met her. But look at me now ... how am I ... I mean you know. Working for a porn publication ... doesn’t make you ... some sleazy-suave Casanova like ... Hefner. I mean ... where do I ... even begin ... to look for a ... a ... a ... hot guy ... like you?”

The closer Arne got to asking me to have a threesome with him and his wife, the longer and more often he paused and dragged his sentences.

“Yeah, I totally understand,” I teased my frustrated friend, knowing perfectly well that he had every intention of asking me to roll in some hay with him and his wife, and hopefully his wife really existed and was as horny and hot for young cock as he was claiming. “But you don’t need to be Casanova to find a horny young guy for you and the missus. Just put an ad in your magazine and you’ll definitely get lots of responses and loads of dudes to choose from.”

Arne looked at me with his kind, puppy dog eyes and almost started to ask what I knew he wanted to ask me, but then decided against it and changed the subject.

“You know ... thanks to your ... story ... the number of dating ads in our magazine ... has almost quadrupled,” Arne said, smiling proudly. “Sales have gone up ... too ... and we expect the numbers to rise ... a lot more by next month.”

“Wow!” I exclaimed.

“That’s why I need ... you to ... write another story for me ... I liked your format ... a true story and an article in one ... brilliant,” Arne encouraged me. “But this time ... go bigger. Go to Playa ... del Ingles. There’s a growing community ... of mostly retired Scandinavian ... and German swingers living in that area. Talk to them ... or uh ... do whatever you gotta do ... with them and bring me a ... juicy one.”

“Will the publication pay for my trip?”

“I don’t know ... I’ll try to get ... I have to ask...”

“Oh come on, Arne. I know the assignment is your idea and you probably have access to expense funds.”

“It’s not ... like that, we have ... uh, but I will get the money ... so ... I was thinking ... you ... uh,” Arne said, slowly mustering the courage to ask his question. “Good looking young ... man like you ... I mean I understand why men and women wanna fu ... play with you. Heck, if I knew you could be ... interested ... I’d be asking you ... in a heartbeat!”

“Are you?” I asked the enthusiastic but shy editor, flashing my mostest handsomest grin at him.

“Am I what?” Arne asked, blushing like a cute cherub.

.

“Hitting on me?”

“I ... I ... what if I was?”

“I would consider it!” I said, surprising the shit out of him. “But I am only interested in a threeway relationship with you and your lady.”

“Of ... of course ... the whole thing was her idea ... she wanted me to see if you ... were as hot as you ... and then ask you ... you’’l have ... I mean ... you ... sleep with me ... us? Really?”

“Yes,” I said without hesitation.

“Just like you did with those ... in your story?”

“Yeah,” I said nonchalantly. “I’ll fuck you and your lady and you can fuck me too.”

“But ... you ... sex with me?” Arne asked incredulously and then started to ramble excitedly, “ ... and my lady is ... hot and a ... few years younger and ... definitely much hotter than me.”

Oh, I forgot to mention that Arne was in his mid fifties, and with his piercing dark-brown eyes, rough large hands, husky body type, thick mustache and full head of salt and pepper hair, he looked more like a whisky drinking, woodchopping, handyman-carpenter-outdoorsman than a story editor. He looked like Nick Offerman from Parks and Recreation, only a bit older and much less confident.

“Have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately, Arne?” I said with a smile and a wink. “You are a very handsome manly-man, and also you seem like a nice and honest man, and that my friend makes you much hotter than you can imagine. I also feel obligated to help your wife fulfill her fantasy. After all; she is my biggest fan so far. So, yes I will sleep with you guys.”

“Oh my ... goodness ... you are the best,” Arne enthused, his burly face glowing like a bright-red christmas light. “So it’s a ... date? You will really come over ... to our place and ... do ... the thing?”

“I sure will,” I confirmed, smiling brightly at the happiest mustache in the world. “We’ll do the ‘thing’ at your place!”

“But ... but ... but ... can I ask you for a ... favor?” Arne asked bashfully.

“Shoot!”

“Can you ... will you ... let me be...” Arne paused longer than usual, almost a minute. “Can I be the one ... to do ... you? I mean ... can you be the one getting it ... you know?”

“Yeah I get the idea,” I said. “You want to play the big cheese in front of your wife, right?”

Yes!“ the shy fuck-story editor exclaimed, looking as if the weight of the world had just been lifted off his shoulders.

“I get it, boss!” I said. “You can fuck my brains out all you want in front of the missus and pound your chest like a silverback gorilla afterwards. I will let you be the manliest man ever!”

“Oh, thank you ... Denn...”

“But I have to ask you one thing though,” I said, looking directly into Arne’s eyes.

“Sh ... sure!”

“This assignment, and paying me, it’s not just some sort of ploy to get me into bed with you guys, I hope!”

NO!“ Arne almost yelled. “I ... you ... I ... I mean ... if you ... we can ... you can...”

Fearing that the poor guy was about to have a stroke, I placed my hand over his and squeezed lightly.

“Do you wanna do this tonight? It’s Friday and we’ll have the whole weekend to do the do-do,” I said, smiling reassuringly at my over-excited friend.

“I ... my ... tonight?” Arne was so excited that he couldn’t even form a reply. “I ... we ... yes ... of course ... I mean...”

“Now ... you need to breathe, Arne. Breathe! That’s it buddy. Inhale. Exhale.”

By this point I had a huge hardon, so I stopped teasing my new boss and let go of his shaking hand.

“Nina will ... be ... so pleased ... oh my god ... I did it,” Arne muttered as he wrote down his address on a piece of paper. “She said ... ask him ... if he is as good-looking as he says ... it won’t hurt. She won’t believe ... this. I gotta call ... her ... she will be...”

Marriage therapy

Arne and Nina lived in a very nice house in an upscale area a few miles outside of Oslo. I felt a passing breeze of nervousness right before I rang the doorbell, but then I took a deep breath and my confidence was fully restored. This wasn’t my first rodeo; I was about to have my eighth date with a couple since I had started doing this two years earlier at the tender age of eighteen. I had experienced all sorts of people and scenarios; extremely horny and selfish couples - especially my first time - who treated me like a sexy fuck-toy and used and borderline abused me, older couples who treated me like a son who they never had or the son they likely had and secretly wanted to fuck, and others who used me to add some spice to their marriage. Every single encounter had taught me valuable lessons about fun, love, friendship, lust, sex, compersion, jealousy and confidence. So no, I was no longer a nervous wreck when meeting a new couple for the first time.

Oh, my goodness!“ the lovely woman who opened the door exclaimed as she saw me standing in front of her with a bouquet of roses and a respectably priced bottle of white wine in my hands. “Oh, sweetheart ... you didn’t have to bring us anything. Come on in! Oh, these flowers are so beautiful. Thank you so much. You are so sweet! And you are oh so incredibly handsome!”

As I entered the house, my lovely hostess disappeared around a corner and said, “You have to excuse me for a moment. I need to find a vase for these beautiful flowers. I’ll be right with you.”

As far as part-time-editor-housewives go, Nina was a super-hot one. She was probably in her late thirties or early forties, and she radiated a youthful kind of exuberance that made her extremely attractive to me. Wavy shoulder-length brown hair, naughty clear-blue eyes, small but full lips, heavenly bouncy breasts that were trying their best to escape the confines of her mini-slip summer dress, voluptuous-curvy body type and a smile graced with pinch-worthy, smoochable cheeks and cutest dimples i had ever seen on a woman; she was definitely a warm, unassumingly sexy and instantly likeable lady.

Let me give you a little visual help to picture Nina in your mind; Tiffani Thiessen! If you don’t think Ms.Thiessen is hot, please do me a favor; first slap yourself in the face really hard, and then cast someone else in the role of Nina the hotwife in your head.

Yes, I was saying...

Nina’s voice was soft and elegant, and unlike her mumbling husband, she spoke clearly and eloquently. I could detect a hint of joyful nervousness in those first few sentences, like when someone knows they shouldn’t be doing something, but it sounds so much fucking fun that they are going to do it anyway, or like when a woman giggles bashfully and then cheerfully announces, “Oops! I just peed a little in my panties!”

“Follow me, handsome!” Nina said in a vibrant tone as she walked toward the back of the house. “Arne’s on the veranda, smoking his pipe.”

She walked in front of me, carrying a tray of freshly baked cookies, and I followed her to the veranda where her husband was lounging. Wearing only gym shorts and nothing else, Arne was smoking a bulldog tobacco pipe as the pleasantly warm summer sun caressed his hairy chest...

“He brought us the most beautiful flowers and a really nice chardonnay!” Nina said joyously. “You can have the flowers and I’ll have the wine.”

“All right!” Arne laughed, then looked at me and said, “Thank you!”

“Oh, you’re welcome,” I replied as I glanced at Nina who was trying to mask her nervousness with chipper banter.

“I think I will pour myself a glass of wine right now,” Nina announced as she started to walk back into the house. “Do you boys want some too?”

“Wine and cookies?” Arne asked sarcastically. “I thought you were serving coffee.”

“I need some wine,” Nina’s voice came from the kitchen. “Do you want some too, Dennis?”

“Oh, I want some,” I replied loudly enough for Nina to hear. “Not wine though!”

“Oh, god!” Nina laughed wholeheartedly. “You are a bad boy!

“Sorry,” I replied. “I meant some coffee. These cookies smell heavenly!”

“I’ll have coffee too, honey,” Arne announced. “It’s a bit early for wine for me.”

Nina reappeared carrying a tray holding an almost filled to the brim glass of chardonnay and two cups of coffee. She placed the tray on top of a glass table next to Arne’s lounge chair, then picked up her wine and began sipping away.

“I swear to god I am not an alcoholic!” Nina said with a melodious laugh. “I’m just so nervous right now. You look so much younger, and much more handsome than I had imagined. Aren’t you nervous, Dennis?”

I looked at my gracious hostess and laughed, “Not anymore. I used to get really nervous, but I’ve had lots of experience since that first time.”

“In your story,” Nina said, “you were a total wreck. That was so funny when you mixed up your words and forgot your name. You had me laughing so hard at that part.”

“Yeah, I remember,” I laughed. “It was my first time meeting a couple for sex, and my first time ever ... you know?”

NO!“ Nina exclaimed. “You didn’t mention that in your story. You were a... virgin?

“Yes!”

“Never been with a guy or a girl before that?”

“Nope!”

“I’m sorry,” Nina shook her head. “I find that very hard to believe. A good looking, pretty, fit, amazingly handsome guy like you, never had sex until you were eighteen, and your first time was with a couple you found in magazine ads?”

“I was a heavily overweight nerd until I was sixteen or so,” I began to explain. “On top of that, I was a weirdo. I mean I am still a weirdo. I can’t think of a single friend of mine who was into guys and girls or fantasizing about having sex with a guy and a girl at the same time.”

“So were you overweight when you met your first couple?” Nina asked.

“I worked on my body for two years,” I continued to explain. “I was at the gym every single day. Running every morning and at nights. But then I lost a bit too much weight. I was kinda scrawny by the time of my first date. The body I have now, these muscles, came afterwards, with a lot more work and dedication.”

“Mmm, and what a body it is, honey!” Nina said after gulping down half of her wine in one go. “Can you take your shirt off for me, please?”

I swiftly pulled my T-shirt off of me and threw it on a nearby chair. Nina looked up and down my pecs, biceps, triceps, six-pack abs and the rest of me with adoration and astonishment.

“That’s it guys,” Arne suddenly said with a sarcastic chuckle. “I ... am going ... to put my shirt back on ... and leave ... I ... mean...”

“Okay, honey!” Nina responded jokingly. “I’ll see you back on Monday, right?”

“Oh, no, Arne!” I pouted, playing along with my new friends. “Who’s gonna bang my poor asshole if you leave? You can’t leave now. At least fuck me once before you go!”

Silence. Total and absolute silence. Then Nina gasped heavily. Her gasp was followed by a vibrating, low moan. Heavy breathing. Both Arne and his hot wife. Arne’s hardening dick was threatening to rip a hole in his shorts and jump out with a growl like that scene in the Alien. As Nina stepped forward to put her empty wine glass on the table, I noticed thin, glistening trails of female juices trickling down her legs, almost reaching her ankles and beautifully pedicured bare feet.

“Dennis!” Nina said my name in a thick, lusty voice as she picked up a pack of cigarettes from the table and offered one to me. “I need a cigarette. Would you like one too?”

“I don’t smoke, thanks!”

“Do you mind if I smoke?”

“Why would I mind?” Up to that point, not a single one of my female lovers had been a non-smoker, and to be honest, I have a ... bit of a smoking fetish.

“I don’t know. I can brush my teeth after...”

“I don’t mind the taste,” I said truthfully, assuming Nina was talking about me kissing her.

“I’m not wearing panties!” Nina said calmly right after her first long, deep puff.

“I can see that,” I said as I stepped closer to where she was standing.

“I feel so naughty right now!”

“How naughty do you feel?”

“Very naughty!”

“Wrong word, Nina!”

“I beg your...”

“You are feeling fucking naughty!”

“Oh, my...”

“Say it, Nina!”

“I ... feel ... so fucking naughty, Dennis!”

“Say fucking again...”

“Huh?”

“Use fucking in a sentence!”

“Your eyes are so fucking beautiful,” Nina said in a super-shaky voice.

“Thanks, so are yours.”

“I’m going to be really naughty and say fuck a lot. Ohh ... it’s so much fucking fun. Is this a fucking icebreaker game? Like the one, that couple made you play in your story? Fuck?

“I don’t see any ice here,” I said as I placed one finger on Nina’s shoulder and gently hooked it into the thin strap of her mini slip. “All I can see is a warm, beautiful woman in front of me.”

Fuck!“ Nina laughed. “You’re a smooth talker too?”

She then let out a choppy, surprised gasp as I slowly rolled the strap of her dress down her delicate shoulder. I didn’t stop until her right breast was completely naked and exposed. The gloriously soft boob dangled freely as Nina moved past me to extinguish her cigarette in an ashtray. While she was distracted for a second, I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her lovely body into my broad embrace. She moaned very softly as I grabbed the back of her neck, forcing her warm cheek to rest upon my bare hairless chest. I stroked her soft hair for a while before pulling her head back a bit, then I lowered my face and pressed my lips into hers. She immediately opened her mouth, inviting my tongue to dance with her tongue. I moaned into Nina’s hot mouth when I felt her stiffening nipple rub against my skin, then she grabbed the back of my head with both hands, kissing me deeper, harder and with enough passion to set my balls on fire.

Fucking ... hot!“ Arne’s gusty expression of approval snapped us out of Smoochland; Nina and I broke our phenomenal kiss and glanced over at him. Apparently while his wife and I were French-smooching each other, he had gotten rid of his shorts. He was slowly stroking his massive hardon as he watched us with lust-filled eyes. When I say massive hardon, I mean at least eight inches and really thick piece of industrial strength manly equipment. I wasn’t expecting Arne to sport such an impressive member, and I definitely didn’t mind; I had taken much larger dicks up my ass quite a few times before then.

“Let’s move the party inside,” I said, then grasped Nina’s wrist and pulled her after me inside the house.

“I ... where ... are my shorts?” Arne mumbled as he got up on his feet.

Fuck your shorts, silly-bear!” Nina laughed wholeheartedly. “Sometimes you make me wonder ... just get your sexy dick over here, honey!”

Once the three of us were inside, I directed Arne to sit down in the end corner of a very comfortable looking and perfect for fucking sofa. Scouting for fuck-furniture is one of my many hidden talents; everytime I enter a house I automatically start browsing to find the best pieces of furniture to fuck upon. What can I say? I am a multitalented, bisexual, polyamorous, polyglot. I enjoy quiet evenings at home, long walks on the beach, hiking, cooking, bodybuilding, movies, writing and photography. I am also into love-making, power-fucking, pussy-eating, cock-sucking, ass-rimming, anal-fistting, piss-play, tantric-sex, a dash of light bondage ... and last but not least, I am a cat-owning dog person! Wanna hook up?

Now, back to the fuck scene...

“Arne, I need you to stretch your right arm along the top of the backrest.” Once Arne did as told, I led Nina by her shoulders and gently made her sit next to her husband and lean back into his open embrace. “Now Arne, I want you to cup her boob with your hand and pull her firmly into you.”

“Hold on, baby,” Nina said as she rushed to release her right breast from her mini-slip. “Now, you can grab my tit!”

I stood there and looked at the lovely, loving couple for a few seconds while I got rid of my pants and underwear.

“Nice!” Nina mewled as she looked at my semi-erect wonder-stick.

“Yes ... nice,” Arne agreed with his wife. “Even your ... dick is pretty, like the ... rest of you.”

“Yours is nice too,” I assured my friend. “Much bigger and thicker than mine.”

“But ... yours ... is pretty!”

I let Arne win that argument. I had more important things to attend to.

Nina had her dress pulled down to her waist, her big breasts rose and fell to the rhythm of her excited breathing, her nipples were erect and ready to play with, and the bottom of her dress had been pulled up enough for me to see her neatly trimmed dark pubic hair as she reclined into her husband’s safe embrace. Arne sat there like a good boy, squeezing his wife’s creamy boob lightly in his hand, and his hard cock was now oozing some precum from the mouth of its mushroom-head. I slowly leaned over Arne and started to lick his nipple; the one closest to his wife. I could feel Nina’s hot breath on the side of my neck as she watched me kiss, lick and suck her husband’s little love pebble. Arne moaned and mewled while I attended to his nipple, then he dagged his fingers up and down the crease of my assr, but he was forced to pull his exploring hand back and out of my crack when I turned my attention to his extremely aroused wife’s feet.

Oh my goodness gracious, fuck!“ Nina cried out when she felt my tongue swirl around her toes. “Oh, honey, fuck-fuck-fuck!

Starting with Nina’s right foot, I slowly kissed and gently licked every single toe. Then I dragged my tongue across her ankle and over slim trails of dried pussy juice, slowly making my way up her calf, going up and up her shuddering thigh, then kissed and licked my way up to the side of her inner thigh, where the scent of steaming pussy traveled up my nostrils, making me move my tongue faster to get to the source of the heavenly scent. With my knees pushing against the very bottom of the sofa, I lifted Nina’s legs and gently placed them over my shoulders, then cupped her asscheeks securely in both hands and lifted them up toward my face before diving my head down to her glorious moistness.

When my lips were just a nanometer away from my new lover’s throbbing clit, I stopped, looked up straight into her glassy, blue eyes and husked, “Is the ice broken enough now?”

In response Nina suddenly slammed her crotch into my face as she wiggled her asscheeks in my hands, then let out a deep, guttural grunt. There was no more teasing required, and left with no choice but to eat away at Nina’s throbbing cunt, I let go of her ass, wrapped my arms around her thighs until my hands reached her mons pubis, then I applied enough pressure to get her wild thrashing under control.

When she stopped moving, I looked up into her waiting eyes and without moving my face away from her waiting pussy, making sure she could feel the vibrations of my voice on her clit I said, “This must be the loveliest pussy I’ve ever seen!”

Nina only gasped heavily in response. Then I noticed that Arne had been very quiet. He was holding his wife tightly, but he wasn’t doing much else. I had never been in a situation like this before. This hotwife on fire and her horny but shy husband needed some extra guidance to communicate better with each other, so of course I decided to play the role of marriage therapist and give my boss and fuck-buddy some pointers.

“Arne, don’t just sit there and hold her like that,” I directed my shy friend. “Play with that lovely nipple you’re holding in your hand. Use your fingers to squeeze, yeah that’s it. Roll and pull gently. Yes, she loves that. I can tell by the way her clit is twitching. Look Arne, you’re made her clit so fucking hard!”

“Mmm ... ooh ... you naughty, naughty boy!” Nina purred lustily. “I can feel your breath on my fucking cunt. Mmm ... Arne, honey, he is so fucking naughty ... oh!”

“Talk to her Arne,” I suggested again. “Tell her how much you love her.”

“I love you ... baby,” Arne almost whispered in a thick voice. “So ... so ... much!”

“I love you too silly-bear!” Nina sang to her husband lovingly. “Tell him to stop fucking around and eat my pussy, please!”

“Stop ... effing ... and eat my ... wife’s pussy,” Arne ordered sternly, but then he ruined the tone by adding, “Please?”

“Oh, baby!” Nina mewled. “I can’t believe you are holding me while he is ... eating my cunt right in front of you... oh fffffff!

Nina almost lost it when my lips made contact with her naughty nub. First I kissed her throbbing clit before flicking it repeatedly with the very tip of my tongue. Then I placed my mouth on her urethra and blew gently on it until I saw a few drops of pee escape the little peehole. I scooped up her pee with the tip of my tongue before pressing my lips into the glistening inner folds, then I started to hum-hum-hum, making the sensitive flesh vibrate lightly. Then I gave the inner and outer folds a nice, juicy kiss before sliding my tongue inside the pulsating hole. As Nina clenched down on my tongue with the powerful muscles of her slit, she moaned and grunted and squeaked and hissed and mewled and crooned and cooed in response to the back and forth stabbing motion of my stiff tongue. I wiggled my tongue inside her slot, left to right, right to left, up and down. Then things started to happen pretty quickly. Nina yelped loudly as she began kicking my back with her feet, then her thighs gripped my head tightly and finally her spasmodic muff flooded my mouth with a generous amount of thinly-viscous discharge.

Oh motherfuck!“ Nina cried out ecstatically. “Thank you ... you beautiful fucker!

“You’re welcome!” I replied to her with a smile.

As Nina began to come down from the peak of her intense climax, Arne attacked her lips with a scorching kiss. I suddenly decided to launch a surprize encore attack upon Nina’s still-convulsing cunt while she was distracted by her husband’s sudden smooch attack. The poor sexy woman hadn’t even have a chance to catch her breath even for a second when I began to lap at her cunt like a maniac. She screamed into her husband’s mouth and bucked her groin so hard into my chin that I almost fell on my ass. Her second super-powered orgasm made her arch her back, stiffen her body and growl loudly as if she ... were auditioning for the part of little Regan in The Exorcist.

The power of my tongue compels you!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.