Estate Living - Cover

Estate Living

Copyright 2008 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 04

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 04 - A retired special forces and black ops officer buys a housing commission estate to build his own residence in. When he gets to know the locals his life takes some odd turns, especially when he has to deal with some local trouble makers and sexual predators. - Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation  

Sunday Morning Games

The next morning I wake up at my usual 5:00 a.m. before Nataly wakes up. We’re still cuddled up so I start fondling her breasts as I gently press my morning erection between her thighs. She purrs and wriggles in her sleep. I lean forward and kiss her neck, which makes her she purr again. I open my mouth and suck hard to give her an instant large hickey on her neck. She wakes up while saying, “Fuck.”

Moving back I roll her over, spread her legs, and move between her thighs as I say, “Since you ask so nicely, I will.” She looks up at me for a moment of not understanding. As she comprehends my words she reaches for me while spreading her legs wider. I slide into her love tunnel and she humps as I thrust. We’re not making love as we’re fucking hard, fast, and furious. We’re rutting animals after pleasure. She’s soon coming and I do what I can to keep her coming by sucking and tweaking her breasts by tickling nerves while playing with her clit. For several minutes she has orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. When I stop all of my actions she finishes another orgasm and collapses. She smiles as I withdraw my still stiff dick as she knows I’m heading for Joan to make another deposit to get her pregnant.

Walking into the bedroom Joan and Natasha are in I have a strong feeling of deja vu. Joan is moaning in her sleep with Natasha between her spread thighs enjoying a morning feed of pussy. Tapping her on the shoulder I wait till she turns and sees me. I wave her to the side and off the bed.

Climbing on the bed between Joan’s thighs I can see she’s very wet and ready. Natasha guides my dick with one hand as she uses the other to play with her own pussy. Being careful to make no contact except with my dick I slowly enter and start thrusting in and out of Joan. To avoid contact with our groins I’m only sliding about two thirds of the way in. Her pussy feels nice as it gently squeezes my dick. Suddenly she’s squeezing harder and her hips are heaving upwards as she comes. She softly moans, “Oh yes,” as her eyes slowly open. Seeing me above her she loudly says, “Oh yes, now give me a proper fucking.” Which I do, full length, fast, and in rhythm to her bucking. Her arms and legs go around me as she pulls me closer. Very soon she’s having a series of orgasms. I’m very aware of Natasha being on the bed as she moves around caressing both our bodies and having several orgasms watching us, she must be a real voyeur. I’m also aware of some people standing in the doorway watching us. I love it when Natasha starts kissing her way down my spine. But am surprised when she kisses my arse hole and sticks her tongue in while playing with my balls. That’s some feat of timing considering she manages to do it while my arse is going up and down like a piston. I hardly notice the extra weight when Natasha lies on top of me and places her arms around me. Joan’s eyes go wide when she realises I’ve Natasha lying on me. Natasha, that kinky girl, slips her hands between us and plays with Joan’s breasts. Then she grabs mine and twists hard. I jerk with the pain and I thrust much harder than I intended. Joan comes, setting me off and I come, filling her with my sperm. I stay like that savouring the delicious feeling of her juicy cunt milking my dick as Natasha’s breasts are trying to bore holes in my back while she comes and makes my lower back very wet. I think she has a very wide kink streak in her.

When my dick deflates I move back off Joan. As I start to rise Natasha wraps her arms around me and holds on. Turning to the door I see Sophie, Nate, Fiona, and Janice standing in the doorway. Janice is playing with Nate’s dick. Looking at Sophie I say, “Get Blackie, I think Natasha needs to meet him.” Natasha leans around me and gives me an odd look as a grinning Sophie dashes back to her room. I grab Natasha’s arms so she can’t get off my back. “Fiona, please stand at the end of the bed so you can eat Joan while I take you in a standing doggie fashion.” She smiles while she does as asked.

We’re almost ready to start as my dick is reawakened, Fiona’s face is in Joan’s groin, and Sophie enters the room. With a huge grin she shows Natasha a 500 mm double dildo that’s 40 mm wide, jet black in colour with a strap in the middle. Leering at Natasha she slowly rubs some KY jelly on both ends of the dildo and inserts it into her pussy. Janice and Natasha watch as if mesmerised.

Nate is aware of losing Janice’s attention so he moves behind her and slides his dick into her wet vagina from behind. She doesn’t notice his actions until he’s fully in and his groin is bumping into her arse. Grinning, she bends forward to give him better access so he smiles and increases the tempo.

With her half of the dildo inserted Sophie is moaning slightly and doing the strap up to keep it in place. Looking at Natasha she walks over. What a sight. A white woman, almost albino, with freckled face and shoulders and a huge 250 mm by 40 mm jet black dick growing out of her pussy. Natasha starts trying to pull her arms out of my grip. Her moving on my back rubs her breasts in more, so very nice. Over my shoulder I say, “She knows what she’s doing. Relax and enjoy it.” I hear her gulp as she relaxes.

She wanted to go for a ride on my back and now she’ll get a ride on my back. I walk to Fiona and slowly enter her. She sighs and wriggles her arse at me. I withdraw until I’m only just in her. “Right, ready when you are Sophie. Natasha, wrap your legs around my waist.” She does as told.

Walking up behind me Sophie says, “Don’t worry, Natasha, I really do know how to use this. Even though I’ve never tried it this way before the Captain always knows what he’s doing.” I feel Natasha shiver as Sophie slides Blackie into her pussy. I soon feel a bump on my arse as she gets fully in.

Grinning, I start to thrust in and out of Fiona at the same time I’m fucking Natasha on and off Blackie. With each back move Natasha is filled with Blackie while the bump against Sophie gives him a mini fuck into her and she moans. I giggle, “I think I won’t need to do my morning weight lifting after this exercise.” There’s a few giggles from around the room.

Several minutes later I almost fall over as Natasha and Sophie both have serious orgasms and lean on me. At the same time Fiona has a serious orgasm and clamps on my dick as her pussy starts to milk it. She yells into Joan’s pussy which causes her to wrap her legs around Fiona’s head as she has an orgasm. Cheeky Natasha leans forward and makes like a vampire on my throat to give me a hickey and set off my orgasm. The feel of me coming in her causes Fiona to have another orgasm. I stand there not daring to move because I don’t think I’m strong enough, at the moment, to take all this weight on one leg. A few minutes later I can feel Sophie slowly withdraw from Natasha. Joan crawls up the bed on her back, followed by Fiona crawling onto the bed and off my dick. Sophie helps me lower Natasha off my back and we place her on the bed. Grinning at me Sophie says, “Hell, that was kinky. What made you think of that, Timber?”

I smile, “Well, she wanted to ride me while I was riding someone else. So I wondered how it’d feel if she was getting a ride at the same time. It was nice, but a bit tiring, especially at the end.” They all laugh.

Sophie giggles, saying, “That’s the first time I know of where a man was actually fucking three women at once.”

I laugh while I say, “Tonight, remind me and I’ll show you an easier way to fuck four women at once - dick, mouth, and both hands. Now it’s time we got cleaned up and dressed for breakfast.” We head off for the various showers and bathrooms.

Breakfast and a Run

After a light breakfast I head out for my morning run, although I’m starting later than I usually start my run. Fiona and Sophie join me. I had some others interested until I said we were doing a ten kilometre run. Joan and Terri will open up and look after the pool because it’s a hot summer day and we expect quite a few of the kids to turn up for a swim and to cool off. Erica and the Nats will feed the slaves. I give Terri two more boxes of frogs for the outside fridge; she grins and blushes as she takes them.

On our run we stop for orange juice at McDonald’s. Returning, we go through the pool area. Just about the whole estate is there enjoying the sun out of the strong wind that started up. Most of the females are now topless, thus making the place a very interesting sight. I see they all plan on some extra activities. The boys present are really enjoying the view. Just after I arrive one of the girls, Charlotte, gets out of the pool and walks to a table near me. She’s a beautiful nineteen year old of average height, jet black hair, snow white skin, never tans or goes red in the sun, breasts are nice firm handful, and athletic build. Sauntering up to me she says, “Mind if I swim nude?” She’s known to prefer girls but is one hell of a tease.

I reply, “No, I don’t mind you swimming nude if you don’t mind me fucking you in the pool when you do.” She gives me an uncertain look, turns, and dives back in the pool with her bikini bottoms still on.

Today’s Training

The training team follows me downstairs and we dress in our outfits. Entering the training room I find Erica has set them up in the chairs again and the cameras are still going. I walk over and stand beside Ruthann who immediately leans to me and rubs her cheek on my dick, purring. I caress her head. Moving over to Ruthie I get the same treatment. Leaving Erica and company to feed them after they give the boys a blow job for their sauce I phone my psychiatrist friend who helped set up the mind games program. I tell her what we’ve done and how they’ve reacted. She asks several questions, thinks, and tells me she’ll be over later. Back downstairs I leave the slaves on the chairs. Placing the earphones on their heads I turn on the music program and give them a good drink of flavoured milk. We leave them for now. The boys stay in the front room, watching them on the Intranet and making comments as they have a good time playing with themselves.


Charlotte’s Web

Back at the pool I settle onto my extra wide lounge chair. Nataly and Natasha sit beside me with each pulling a hand of mine onto her breasts. Taking their hints I give them a good fondle each. What we’re doing is obvious to anyone who looks our way. Quite a few do. Some of the girls catch my eye, wink at me, and lick their lips as a clear invitation to do the same to them too. Quite a few of the older boys try the same trick on Nataly and Natasha. None of us react to them in any way.

After several minutes of this Charlotte gets out of the pool and stands in front of me. Waiting until she has my attention she slides her bikini bottoms down, blows me a kiss, walks back to the pool, and dives in. Quite a few of the boys head for the outside toilet.

Excusing myself from Nataly and Natasha I get up, walk to the pool, and jump in. I start moving across the pool. At this point in the pool the water only comes up to my chest. Charlotte is still slowly swimming across the pool. She reaches the other side, stops, stands, turns around, and sees me walking through the water. She leans back on the pool side, spreading her arms wide. In this position the water is just above her nipples. She catches my eye and smiles at me. While I move through the water I slide the top of my swimmers down to free my dick.

On reaching Charlotte I grasp a wrist in each hand and hold her arms apart as I admire her breasts. “Remember what I said about going nude?”

She gives me a cheeky smile while saying, “Yes I do. But sadly for you I’m a girl’s girl. I don’t do boys, so you miss out.”

While pushing her arms wider I push her back against the pool edge and say, “Wrong, you’ve just had a change of preference.” Her eyes go wide and she starts to struggle. Moving right up against her I have both of my legs inside hers as I bring our bodies in close contact. She can feel the bare skin of my stiff dick pressing against her wide open pussy. “You’re about to become a bisexual.”

Bringing my arms down behind her also pulls her arms behind her. Grasping both her wrists in one of my hands I use the other to play with her arse before sliding it up her back. Just as my hand reaches the top of her neck she opens her mouth to speak. I take hold of her head and angle it back as I lean down and kiss her. Taken by surprise her mouth is open in the start of her next words when my mouth covers hers and my tongue enters her mouth. She struggles and wriggles. My hand in her lower back is pushing her groin into mine and her movements are only causing her labia to open for my dick. I can tell when she knows this as her eyes open wider. She hasn’t responded to my kiss nor has she closed her mouth. I slide my hand back down her body and slip it between her thighs. I slip a finger into her vagina. She relaxes a bit. Letting go of her wrists I slide the other hand down to her arse to play with it. A few minutes later I move my hands to the very top of her thighs to lift them up and out. She rises slightly in my grasp as her legs go out to the sides. My dick slides down her slit, rubbing her clit in the process. I lift her a bit more. Soon my dickhead is at the entrance to her vagina and pressing in for full entry. Her eyes are open wide with an odd look of part lust, part hate, part fear, part wonder. Lowering her a little I push my hips forward. My dick slides into her vagina and soon she shudders as I slide along her love tunnel. I keep gently pushing until I reach full insertion and stop. She gives a low whimper. I just stand there holding her impaled on my dick. Dana and Janice come up beside us and rub their breasts into my sides. A moment later I feel someone approaching and Nataly says, “Coming in for a back rub.” She nestles against my back and rubs her breasts in.

Natasha squats down at the poolside saying, “Move back a bit please stud muffin.” I break the kiss and laugh at her pet name for me. Holding Charlotte against me I move back a half pace. Natasha slides into the pool behind Charlotte and rubs her breasts against her back. Leans into her ear and says, “Charlie, he’s a much better fuck than you are. After he’s screwed you silly you may get better.” Charlotte blushes at this comment and its blatant acknowledgement of prior personal encounters between them with promises of more to come.

Feeling some hands on my chest I realise Natasha is playing with Charlotte’s breasts while her sister is playing with my nipples. Dana is playing with Charlotte’s clit. Looking around I can see we’re the centre of attention. It’s obvious what we’re up to, but no one can see what we’re doing and no one seems upset by what they believe is going on. I also notice the pool has less people than before as the younger ones are gone.

Charlotte opens her mouth to speak again, I pull back, half out, and thrust forward. She gives a short grunt and moan. Natasha lifts a hand up to turn Charlotte’s head to the side, leans forward, and goes into lip lock with her. Charlotte jerks a bit when I say, “Tonight I’m going to enjoy fucking you again while you eat the pussies of a number of girls for me.” I start to give her a good fucking. Setting up a nice moderate pace I then spend the next several minutes thrusting in and out of her. She has a dozen orgasms as I do. Suddenly she heaves hard and has a large orgasm. I hold still as she whimpers into Natasha’s mouth and her cunt milks my dick. I pull my still stiff dick out of her, “From now on you’re mine whenever I want you. Are you using any protection?” She shakes her head no and I see real fear in her eyes. She’s just finished high school and is due to go to uni if she wins a scholarship. “Do you want to have my first child by you before you start uni or at the end of your first year?” Wild-eyed she shakes her head no rather violently.

During our exercise her mother walked up by the pool and now she says, “Tonight you fuck her silly and get her pregnant. She did well in the exams and got a place in uni, but not enough for a scholarship. She may as well have a child while looking about for a job. At least she’ll keep out of other mischief that way.”

She turns her head to look at her mother, “Why mummy, why?”

“You’ve been a bitch to your sisters and gloated you’ll never have to worry about childbirth. Well, I think this is a good punishment and it may get rid of that arrogance so you become a better person.”

I butt in, “Charlotte, for the next three years you’ll live with me and give me two children. You’ll also live here and be a housekeeper / cook for me. You’ll take cooking classes at my expense. During this time you’ll share my bed whenever I want you to. I’ll pay you a reasonable weekly allowance for the period and at the end of those three years I’ll pay for your university course, any course at full fees.” The eyes of everyone within hearing go wide. “If you wish to accept this duck under the water and suck on my dick.” She stands there staring at me for a moment.

Natasha says, “You can trust him to keep his promises and he can afford to do what he says.”

Charlotte looks at her for a moment. Then she slowly drops under the water and she soon has a mouth full of my dick. No skill involved, just a gentle sucking. She keeps it up until she’s out of breath and resurfaces. I smile at her, “You best go get your things from your mother’s and move in to my house right now.”

Her eighteen year old sister pipes up with, “She’s moving out. Good, we can all have our own rooms now.”

Our little web of people around Charlotte starts to break up. I stand there and grin at Natasha, she goes all coy, steps forward, and slides her lovely self onto my stiff dick. I lift her legs and wrap them around my thighs, she locks them in place. As I slide my arms around her body she does the same and lays her head on my shoulder. For a few minutes we stand there revelling in the full body contact.

After turning I walk to the pool steps, exaggerating each step so she slides up and down on my dick. She purrs into my ear. I boldly walk us out of the pool and everyone knows exactly what’s happening but there’s nothing to see as our bodies block their view of the action. Janice steps up with a towel and dries us off, mostly. Smiling at everyone I walk into the house and upstairs with Janice following us.

In my bedroom I lay Natasha down on the bed and roll over. She immediately starts sliding up and down on my dick. A smiling Janice slides my swimmers off before she straddles my face. I reach up to fondle her breasts, only to find Natasha’s hands there first. I feel them both lean forward and kiss. I slide my hands down to play with both their clits at once. Natasha speeds up and Janice wriggles. I think they like it. We keep at this for several minutes while they both have a few orgasms. Later I slap them both on the thighs so they get the hint and get off me. I’ve Natasha lie on the bed and suck my dick while Janice eats her pussy. After Natasha has a few small orgasms Janice looks up at me and winks. She places her head back in Natasha’s groin. Natasha had been doing a lovely job of cock sucking with her eyes closed while enjoying Janice’s attentions down below. Now her hand at the base of my dick squeezes hard as her eyes shoot open, her mouth opens very wide and she screams into my groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.