Next Door Neighbors - 4 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“You are bringing Loni with you – Right?”

I called Eve Madden on Thursday night to confirm we were still on for Friday afternoon. She caught me off guard with her question.

“I haven’t asked her. You and I set this up before Loni and I actually got to know each other, and I didn’t want to change yours and my original plans.”

Please ask her! For me – Derek!”

“Do you have plans for my girlfriend?” I asked and she laughed.

“I have a surprise planned for both or you. Please bring her with you and I’ll explain when I see you.”

“We’ll be there ... I hope you’re prepared for her. She really gets into our threesome relationships.”

“That has me looking forward to our weekend all the more.”

“Weekend?”

“Well ... I was hoping neither of you had any pressing engagements, so we could have more time together – as I said, I have plans for the three of us.”

“I have none, other than spending my time with you – and now, you and Loni.”

“Good, come as soon as school is out, if you can.”

“Do we need to bring anything?”

“Just yourselves, I already have each of you enough clothes for the weekend.”

“See you tomorrow, Eve. Now you’re making this weekend sound even more exciting and suddenly, mysteriously erotic.”

“You’re very close. Just come expecting the unexpected!”

“See you tomorrow. I can hardly wait.”


“I’m sure you know, she flies her own jet?” Loni asked when I told her that Eve wanted her to be with me, and for us to make a weekend of it.

“No, I didn’t. This gets even more interesting, the more I learn about Eve Madden. She made a comment about us not bringing anything to wear, that she already has both of enough clothes for the weekend.”

“Mom told me once, that Eve and her husband were major shareholders in an exclusive island – couples-only – resort somewhere in the Caribbean. Maybe she plans to fly us down there for the weekend.”

“That sounds interesting. I wonder if it’s clothing optional, since it’s for couples-only.”

“You said she told you we wouldn’t need any clothes, and it’s couples-only; it would be a good bet that it’s a totally nude resort.”

“I will, if you will.”

“If she actually flies us down there, and tells us it really is a totally nude resort, I’ll be naked as soon as we board her plane.”

“I’ve never flown before, have you?”

“Yes. Many times back when Mom and Dad were getting along as a couple, and, after I made him stop fondling me.”

“That still makes him mad at him!”

“Don’t be. He knows he’ll be ruined if he touches me again. Besides ... this is just between you and me ... but get ready – he’s going to make each us – as in YOU-and-ME – at least a billion in this latest investment scheme of his.”

“You say billion as if it’s just another word. Here I am, still getting used to thinking about the millions my friends have proposed for me lately.”

“Derek, Baby ... just wait until Eve Madden exposes the real Eve Madden to you. Your billion from Dad will double and could even triple in just this one weekend.”

“Then I hope she exposes herself to you and me at the same time. We’re a team now, Loni, and I plan to marry my teammate as soon as we possibly can.”

“Have no fear, we’ll be married well before our son is born.”

“You said that, as if you believe Marguerite’s prediction will come true.”

“I am totally, one hundred-percent counting on it, Derek! I want us to have two boys and a girl while we’re young ... Within the next three years, if we can. I want them to love each and love every minute of their lives with us. I know between us – with your mom and mine – we’ll spoil the little brats rotten, but that’s alright too. They will grow up knowing right from wrong, and they will learn all about sex, money and power at an early age.”

Friday afternoon when school was out, Loni was sitting in my truck waiting as I ran to join her. “Derek, you look so damn good running across the schoolyard ... I could pull off my clothes and fuck you on our way out to Eve’s.”

“Loni, you look so damn good sitting there, smiling at me, I could stop at the next intersection and fuck you on the hood of my truck ... my truck which you gave to me, by the way.”

“YES! One day – or night, I want us to do that! Totally naked and totally fucking wild. I would love to call Mom and have her come bail us out of jail for fucking on the hood of your truck in the middle of an intersection ... during rush hour, even!”

“Would she?”

“Shit, Derek, if we told her beforehand, she would call the TV Stations to make sure it was recorded, then be there herself to help us fuck.”

Eve was standing just inside her large, five-car garage when we drove up the long winding drive and stopped. Before I could shut the engine off, she was waving for us to drive inside the garage.

She’s wearing a pair of thin, silky white shorts and a thin top with spaghetti straps ... other than her pink and white flip-flops. I knew as soon as I saw her, that’s all she wore.

“Damn, she’s sexy as hell. Isn’t she, Derek?”

“I was just thinking the same thing. She leaves no doubt, that she’s naked under those shorts and that sexy top. Shit, Loni ... Just look at her huge breasts wobble underneath her thin top.”

“I see them too, she makes me want to strip naked and jump her ass right here.”

“I’ll help you ... Let’s go see what she has in mind for us,” I told her, reaching back to grab the one bag Loni had packed for both of us. I knew by the weight of it, we weren’t taking much in the way of underclothes, or personal stuff.

By the time I walked around to where Eve was standing, she had Loni in her arms and I thought they were about to fuck each other right here. Then she reached for me...

“Derek, I just told Loni that I’m so glad you brought her with you. We’re going to have such a great weekend. Come give me a big hug and press that wonderful cock against my pussy so I can think about you and Loni being naked with me all weekend.”

After she and I had hugged and nearly fucked each other through our clothes, I thought we were going inside her house, and headed for the only door I saw – when Eve stopped me.

“Come this way, Derek. We’re going to take a short ride,” she said, pointing to a golf cart parked near the rear door to her garage.

She reached over into the rear storage area of the golf cart and picked up two, white paper shopping bags with handles, giving each of us one.

“I want you to change clothes here, so we’ll all be dressed alike.”

Loni was naked in a flash and I stripped too when I saw her pull a shirt and pair of shorts out to match Eve’s.

“No undies, Derek,” Eve told me. I stripped my boxers off and reached for the bag on the seat. In it, was the same basic outfit they were wearing. My shirt and shorts fit like she knew my exact size before she bought them. In the bottom of the bags, were flip-flops. Mine were blue.

“Derek, you drive. I want to visit with Loni. I’ll show you where to park when we get to the hangar.”

By that ... I knew we were flying somewhere for the weekend. The thought of spending the weekend at some nude resort with Loni and Eve, made my cock stretch, yawn, and get the big head.

We had just left her tree lined yard when I saw the top of the hangar over the next hill. The cart trail was paved, winding around trees and ponds. When I drove around to the front of the hangar, there was her jet.

There was a young woman standing beside the ramp steps. She was dressed exactly as we are.

I could see the lights blinking on the wings and underneath the plane. Eve pointed and told me to pull up next to the ramp. When we stopped, she called and waved to the girl who was now checking underneath the plane.

“Bailey! Come here, Hon. I want you to meet two very close friends of mine, I was telling you about.”

As she turned to walk toward us, Loni reached over to poke my arm. “Damn, Derek! Get an eyeful of that sexy-ass girl.”

As she neared, Eve told us, “This is Bailey Cunningham, my one and only niece. She’s my co-pilot and my ground crew. She and I are licensed to fly and we’ve been through all the training it takes to see that our private jet is fueled and flight-ready any time we need it...

“Bailey, I want you to meet Derek Cutter and Loni Carlin – as in Max and Richard Carlin’s only daughter. They are engaged to be married, and you and I get to take them on their pre-honeymoon trip this weekend.”

“Hi, Derek. I’ve heard a lot about you since I arrived this morning. Eve has told me all about how you and Loni met, then fell in love. I want to congratulate you and Loni, too, for starting your businesses so young...

“Loni, I’ve seen you at the club before, but we’ve never met. I am so happy for you. I have to tell you too, you are so beautiful and your smile is like sunshine!”

Loni loves compliments and she let Bailey know it. She’d walked over to stand beside her as she spoke, then she grabbed Bailey and kissed her cheek. Just as quickly, she smacked her lips against Bailey’s, as if testing her.

I saw sparks flying as soon as their lips touched. Then they kissed again, this one a little longer. I hope those sparks ignite into an inferno. I’d love to have some of Bailey’s sexy ass myself. I already knew, that if Loni gets some pussy, she will make sure that I’ll get my share of the same pussy.

Bailey and Loni whispered as they embraced, then Bailey turned to me with her arms wide. I walked right into her arms and pressed my chest against her proud breasts. I knew when I saw her, she wasn’t wearing a bra. From the feel of her firm breasts, she’d never need one.

“Derek, I’m in love with your beautiful bride-to-be, and she just told me that I could see for myself, if you’re the reason she wears such a radiant smile. I hope you’re not offended or embarrassed, but I have to know if what both Eve and Loni have told me is true.”

As she talked, she pulled me closer, running her hand between us, down inside my loose shorts.

“OMIGOD!”

Eve told her, “Bailey, Hon, let’s get this silver bird in the air and we’ll set the autopilot while you and I get to know Loni and Derek better.”

Eve parked the cart inside the hangar while Bailey loosened the tie-downs on the plane.

Loni walked up the short ramp with Bailey, and I walked up behind Eve. Her body is every bit as youthful and sexy as Bailey’s and Loni’s. I knew she must play sports and workout a lot more than she told me, to stay this fit. I patted her butt and she looked back over her shoulder at me.

“Derek, you can pat my butt anywhere, anytime you like. I don’t care if we’re dancing at the club or playing golf together, my ass belongs to you from this day on. That is, if you and Loni accept me, and my offer...

“ ... What I meant was, I want to discuss some business plans with you and Loni this weekend.”

“Eve, we’re thrilled just to be with you this weekend, and now that we’re flying to some mysterious place, Loni and I are even more happy you asked both of us. I hope Bailey is as frisky as she seemed when she kissed Loni and she put her hand inside my shorts.”

“Bailey and I both want you and Loni, Derek. You, because I have not made love to a man since my husband died – and – you’re going to give both, Bailey and me a baby this weekend. Plus, I want Loni’s sexy body because I have not had a female lover since my oldest sister died ... Bailey’s Mom.”

“I hope that between Loni and me, we can fill those voids, and make you and Bailey happy.”

“Oh, you will, Derek. Bailey has sworn to me, that she’ll never marry, but she wants kids. I will never marry again, and I want kids also. If you will make that happen for us, I will personally make sure that you will never want for anything as long as you live.

“Eve, you know I’d be happy to give you a baby, and Bailey too. I would be honored to give you and your niece that, as a friend.”

“I know you would Derek, and I know that no matter how often we make love or how many times we strip and fuck like rabbits, each time will be the best ever for me.

“ ... BUT, since I have the means to make you a multi-millionaire for the rest of your life, I want to do this for you. As for Bailey, well, she inherited her mom’s estate, plus she’s the manager of one of my foundations. That beautiful, sexy young woman you just met, is a very, very, very – rich – young lady.

“Her mom taught school for years, even as a millionaire, and no one ever knew. Now, Bailey wants to teach in honor of her mom and I have prepared an offer for her that will make her even richer, while making her dreams of having kids and a having teaching career come true...

“For now, let’s get started on this trip. We’ll be in the air for close to five hours and we’ll land on a secluded tropical paradise like none you could ever imagine in your wildest dreams.”

“I’m ready and I know Loni is excited. We talked about it after you asked me to invite her.”

“I’m sure she and her parents know that I own an exclusive island retreat where total nudity is the rule, no matter how long you stay.”

“She told me that you owned half interest, not that you owned it all.”

“I recently bought out the other half, when my friend’s husband died. She remains as a lifetime member and you’ll meet her this weekend. She’s younger than me, and guess what? Now, she wants kids too...”

“Do you have many members? I love the idea of total nudity.”

“We have close to five hundred permanent members on the books, but there are only an average of two hundred and twenty members there at any one time, over a twelve month period. This weekend, there are only seventy-nine members with reservations. Some will bring guests with them, in hopes of getting them to join the group. We had three hundred members and guests, on a daily average, during this past January and February.”

“That’s a lot of naked butts.”

“Yes – butt, when they are scattered over an island as large as this one, at times, you’ll think you’re alone on a deserted island.”

“I’m excited!”

She and I were seated in the passenger section and I could hear Loni asking Bailey about all the controls and how long it took her to learn to fly and get her license.

Eve patted my leg and told me, “Loni and you will own one of these jets in a year or less. I can tell by her questions and how eager she is to see Bailey flying this one...

“Derek, if you and Loni will become a member of our resort, I’ll pay for your flight lessons. We have our own flight instructor, as a member and she loves teaching young couples. She will probably give you and Loni free lessons, if you’ll let her ride your cock each time you take a lesson from her.”

“We’d never be able to come to your island often enough to learn to fly.”

“If you accept my offer, you and Loni will have plenty of time for lessons!”

“You never did tell me what the offer was, except that I give you and Bailey a baby.”

“When we attain a level course, Bailey will set the autopilot and they’ll come back here to talk.”

“Talk?” I asked and she laughed.

Talk – at least for now. We’ll save the fun stuff for after we’ve arrived at the resort. We have this evening, and two days and nights to share our love and our bodies. Then, if everything happens as I have planned, we’ll have the rest of our lives!”

“Eve, you’re teasing me.”

“No I’m not! You’ll see ... But for now I think it’s time for show and tell. Don’t you agree?”

“YES! I’ve waited long enough to see your sexy body. Show me yours and I’ll show you mine.”

“Derek, I’ve dreamed of your cock since the night of the dance when you pressed it against my pussy. By the time we danced our last dance and you had danced with my two sisters, I was wet to my knees.”

She was pulling her top over her breasts and I turned to watch. I knew they were real and I wanted to see them. Damn what a pair of breasts on Eve Madden! Mom’s and Elinor’s are large and so are Michelle Sukimoto’s. Emiri Ito’s breasts are the largest I’ve ever seen and had the pleasure of putting my hands on and my cock between, but Eve’s breasts are the most perfectly shaped pair I have ever seen.

“WOW! Your breasts are even more beautiful than I imagined. You, my beautiful friend, should be photographed for a centerfold!”

“Thank you, Derek. I have to confess to you, that I am so fucking vain about my breasts. But, just wait until you see Bailey’s breasts naked. She must have inherited the same gene I have, for hers to be so nearly perfect and so nearly identical to mine. Would you believe, she and I have planned a Miss Nude Contest at the resort this year. When I told her about you and Loni, she suggested we have a Mr. Nude Contest too. I’ve already entered Bailey, Loni, and you in our contests!”

“Have you really? This is going to be a wild weekend for sure, I can tell.”

“You have no idea. Now, take those shorts off and show me that fabulous cock which will give Bailey and me our first, and hopefully, each of us, three babies.

“OH DAMN, DEREK! Your cock has to be the most beautiful cock on earth. You’re not even erect and it is absolutely, huge!”

“Thanks, Eve. I hope we don’t have any problems getting my cock inside yours and Bailey’s pussies. Money aside, I’m excited about you and me getting to finalize what we felt at the dance that night.”

“OH YES! Me too, and now more than ever. Are you sure Loni doesn’t mind that we’re going to fuck more than once this weekend?”

“Eve, you have yet to be naked with Loni and me, when we’re about to get some pussy. Just wait, you’ll see a girl who not only loves pussy, she loves to be with me, and she’ll even help me fuck anyone and everyone who is willing. She even lines up girls and women for us to fuck together. I would tell you about a tryst we recently had at school, but I’d be compromising some very prominent members of our school and community.”

“I know two women in that school who I’d love to see you fuck your big cock into.”

“Really? Could I ask who?”

“Marguerite Orinata and Jae Foster!”

“How well do you know them?”

“We play a lot of foursomes together, with Genevieve Dubois, since we’re all beginners. Why do you ask?”

“Tell them that you’re very close friends with Loni and me. They may want to make it a six-some one night at your house.”

“Could you actually handle all five of us? Somehow, I do believe you could.”

“I’ve done it before and I’m sure that with yours and Loni’s help, I could again.”

“Would you actually let me help you get more women to fuck you, and Loni? I would LOVE getting more women for you, if you would. I know some really sexy, really hot women at the resort, and back home who would absolutely kill to have your cock inside their pussy just once. Many of them are married, if that wouldn’t be a problem.”

“As long as they’re willing, and I could have you and Loni there with me, I’d love to fuck them. All of them. I mean, all of the ones you think would be willing and brave enough to cheat. What about the men who belong to your resort? Won’t they be jealous?”

“The average age of all the male members is, sixty-one. The youngest is forty-five and the oldest is seventy-eight. The average age of the annually-active male members, is sixty-nine. Most all the older men are married to their second wives, who are half their age...

“ ... If you’ll let me, I’ll line you up with so much married pussy this weekend, you’ll have to schedule Loni, Bailey and me, just to keep us happy.

“Do you really think Bailey would like to be a part of something as wild as that?”

“We’ll ask her – while she has your cock in her pussy – with Loni and me giving her body a workout just to help her relax so you can impregnate her.”

“Have you and Bailey, ever ... you know?”

“No, but I would love to and I have a feeling this weekend will be our first.”

“Tell Loni that you’ve had thoughts about making love to Bailey. If Bailey has even remotely thought of you and her naked together and making love, Loni will make it happen.”

“She and I have showered together at the pool after we swam, but we’ve never really touched except to wash each others hair and back.”

“Do you swim nude together?”

“We did all the time, when she’d come home while attending school. She’s out now, and applying for teaching jobs.”

“You said you have an offer for her. Will it be a teaching job?”

“Yes, but you’ll have to wait until I present my plans to you and Loni – for your future together – before I tell Bailey about my offer for her. One will depend on the other.”

“Then I hope you offer us something we cannot refuse and you offer her something she cannot refuse – if her answer depends on our accepting your offer.”

“You, Dear Derek Cutter, are a becoming shrewd young businessman and I can tell, you have a gift of negotiating to get the deal you want. Whether it is a woman or another businessman you’re dealing with.”

Bailey and Loni came back to sit across from us, they were laughing. Both have been naked since before entering the cockpit.

Eve spoke when she saw them laughing, then smiling at each other. “I’m so happy that you two have found common ground and are now becoming friends. While we have another forty minutes or so to talk, I’d like to make a business deal that will affect all of us in more ways than one.”

Bailey spoke first, “Eve, you told me that you were going to offer Loni and Derek a deal of a lifetime – you didn’t say anything about offering me a deal.”

“I know, Dear. If I had, you would have somehow wrangled it out of me and I wanted to surprise you. I hope you will hear me out and I hope Derek and Loni will listen to what I have to offer – before they start telling me why they can’t accept my offer.”

Loni told her, “Eve, whatever it is, Derek and I are interested in hearing your complete offer. He and I are partners now and we plan to marry as soon as we possibly can. We are pregnant with our first baby, and we’re hoping for a boy first. If this offer has anything to do with our future, I hope you have taken into account that we plan to marry before the end of December.”

“I wasn’t aware of that until Derek told me earlier. But, your plans to marry soon, fits my plans even better than I could have made them myself.

“ ... NOW, are the four of us in a bargaining mood, for our future?”

Bailey told her, “Eve, you’ve known my plans for years. Anything you can offer that will enhance my plans, I’m more than willing to consider.”

Loni told me, “Derek, you’re the man, you make our decision for us. We have both agreed that we want to graduate as soon as we can, even taking online courses for credits after we’re married, if necessary. We have the blessings of your mom and mine, and that’s enough for me. If Eve is willing to help us with our future, I see no reason to stop her.”

I told her, “I feel the same way and whatever happens in our future, we’ll adjust our plans accordingly.”

I turned to Eve. “Eve, we’re in agreement that we’ll hear your offer and make our long range plans to suitably match yours. Our future together is still in the planning stages. The only concrete plans we have at this time are, that we’re together and we start a family while we’re young ... Now, what do you have planned for us?”

“First of all, I want you to give Bailey and me a baby. Not just a baby, both of us want at three heirs and we need to start now.”

She stopped and turned to Loni, “Loni, do you have any objections to your future husband fulfilling that part of the deal?”

“No. Not as long as I’m there to help him. I would prefer too, that you and Bailey let me be a participant, rather than a spectator.”

Bailey laughed and told her aunt, “Eve, I would love for Loni and you to be there when Derek puts that beautiful cock in my pussy to make me pregnant, no matter how many times we have to fuck to be sure.”

“Derek? Do you agree to what’s been said so far?”

“Yes and I have to add, I’d like for Bailey to be with Loni and me, each and every time we put my cock in your pussy in hopes of making you pregnant.”

Bailey told me, “That’s an easy one for me, Derek. I do believe your big handsome cock is listening to us. I swear, he’s growing by the second.”

“He has a mind of his own,” I told her.

Loni told them, bragging just a little, “Yes, and you better believe, that no matter how much pussy Derek gets, his cock’s mind is always on getting more pussy.”

They were still laughing when Eve spoke again, “Loni, I have a question for you. After you answer, I’ll ask Derek the same question. After that, you may talk it over between the two of you before giving me your final answer.”

“Sure. What’s your question?” Loni was leaning toward Eve, looking at me with a smile, and I knew she was excited. I can tell by the way she smiles and her eyes sparkle. I can tell too by the way her tiny nipples perk up and her areola swell, becoming puffy.

“If I make you and Derek an offer which will speed up getting your diploma, and even speed up your wedding date, would you agree to let me give you an early wedding present which would be worth millions and millions ... each year, for the rest of your life?”

“Gosh, Eve. That’s easy! I could never say no to that, even though I have no idea what you have planned for us.”

“Derek, do you agree – though you have no idea what I want to give you and Loni?”

“I agree with Loni. That was too easy. Whatever you have in mind, I know you’ve thought this out to the smallest detail, so I’m eager to say yes.”

“Then both of you look at each other and agree to let me give you an early wedding present.”

Loni looked at me with that sexy - come fuck me smile. I nodded yes, at the same second she did.

“We agree, Eve. Do we get to learn what our present is now?” Loni asked.

“Not just yet. I need to ask Bailey a couple of questions now. Hopefully I can make her an offer which will enhance hers and your offer.”

Bailey spoke as soon as Eve looked at her, “Eve, you’re making me shiver, just looking at your sexy body and listening to you make plans to help Loni, Derek and me. Please, don’t keep me waiting – And, if my answer includes making these two lovers happy, then hurry and let me help. I’m sitting here with my pussy wet, just from looking at Derek’s cock. Loni told me in the cockpit that she would help me get all of him inside my pussy, as many times as we could, for as long as it takes to make me pregnant. Then even afterward, as many times as I wanted, just for the fun of fucking. She had only one request and that was, she wanted make love to me each time Derek did. I’m about to explode, waiting to say, YES to whatever it is you have for them and for me.”

“Bailey, I have in my possession a teaching contract – ready for your signature. Sign it and I’ll make sure it’s a lifetime contract, or for as long as you wish to teach. You’ll not have many students at first, but as time goes by, you’ll have more and more. You will live rent free, with all expenses paid. You’ll get to see Loni, Derek, and me on at least a daily basis ... Maybe even spending days and nights with us, if your work calls for it. By the way, your salary will be five times the average teacher’s salary.”

Bailey replied. “I have no idea where I’ll be teaching but if I get to see Loni, Derek and you on a daily basis, I’ll sign the contract right this minute before the school backs out on an offer like that!”

Eve told her, “First, we need to fly this jet the rest of the way to the island. You’ve done this many times, so you take Derek with you and begin explaining how to fly this craft. He’s a bright young man and he’ll make a great pilot, don’t you agree?”

“YES! Loni, may I borrow your future husband and the future daddy or yours and our babies?”

“Just promise to wait until we’re on the ground before you fuck him, so Eve and I can help you. If we’re going to be in this together, I want to be there each time you and Eve fuck my husband. I love pussy as much as Derek and we’re already a team when it comes to sex.”

Bailey answered, “I have never had a cock inside my pussy, but I can tell you now, I am so ready to get Derek’s cock inside my pussy – and – my mouth on your pussy!”

With Bailey taking time to explain the many controls, gauges and instruments on the panel, I was hooked, just like Loni. I knew these private, corporate jets have to cost many millions ... and I knew I could never afford one. If we ever own one, it would be Loni or her parents who buys it.

Still, I was hooked. Even with Bailey naked in the pilot’s seat, I couldn’t get enough of my first experience inside a cockpit. By the time she leaned over and pointed out the window on my side, as she banked the plane – I had asked her about each and every knob, switch, dial, toggle, lever and gadget in the cockpit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.