Next Door Neighbors - 4
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Fuck me Derek. Loni has my digital camera between your legs and she has a perfect view of your cock entering my pussy. Hurry and put it all the way inside me, then, please kiss me. I’ve been without a man’s cock since Kylie was born. I want to feel loved when you plant your seed inside my womb. This isn’t some medical procedure – this is me wanting your huge cock as deep inside me as my body will allow you.”

“Jae, please come around here and kiss Marguerite’s pussy and make it slick for me.

“Loni, please keep recording us as Jae kisses her pussy.

“Dee, you and Ginny get ready, I want to see your smiling faces and your slick wet tongues in this show too.”

“OH FUCKKKKkkkkkkkkkk! Damn, that hurt, Derek!”

“Marguerite, he has the fat head of his cock in your pussy now, that’s the most stretching he’ll do, until he reaches places inside you that haven’t been probed in years.”

“Then, he’ll have to stretch me all the way to my cervix!”

I told Ginny, “Ginny, it would please me if you came over and sucked her titty too. I love seeing women and especially girls kiss and suck as we fuck.”

Dee looked at Jae as she backed up from licking Marguerite’s pussy, “Jae, I’m so damn glad we let Derek fuck us unprotected now. Aren’t you?”

“I’ve thought of that too, Dee. If I hadn’t already, I would now for sure, since we learned this about him. Of course, we’ve each been fucked three times today, and look at how many times each of us fucked him in your car that night. That was after he fucked us until we fainted that same day in here.”

Marguerite told me, “Go deeper now, Derek. I can take more of you now that you have that monster started inside me. OHHhhhh, SHIT YES! Fuck your cock in and out of my pussy, just like that! I have never felt like this in my entire fucking life ... I feel as if I’m about to explode into one huge orgasm.”

“Loni, give the camera to Dee. I want her to take a pic of you and Marguerite kissing, then one where you are kissing her breasts. We’ll want a copy of this and she’s already told us that she wants a copy.”

“Oh Damn, Derek ... Fuck your cock into me faster and deeper. I think I’m going to get that release I have lived without for half my life ... OHHHhhhhhh Fuckkkkk YESSSSssssss! YESSSSssssss! YESSSSssssss!

I told her, “I can feel you squeezing my cock! FUCKKKKkkkkkkk, Marguerite, you have some strong muscles in your pussy,” as she milked my cock.

“Yes, and I’m getting my come, Derek. OH DAMN, I LOVE YOUR COCK!

“Hurry and let me get on my knees. I want you to fuck me from behind. I want it all, Derek!”

At 2:30, Loni and I went into Jae’s private bathroom to shower together. This time, when she bent forward and shook her sexy butt at me, I shoved my cock into her pussy. She had her hands on the end wall and I held her by her hips as I pounded her ass, and she humped her butt up and down.

“Now, Derek!” she yelled.

I felt her pussy gripping my cock just as I paid another installment on our baby’s insurance policy. We were dressed in our sweats and shoes and left the four of them asleep on the settee.

“I’m hungry, Derek. That was a lot of fun and I must have gotten my come at least thirty times.”

“Pizza?”

“I love pizza.”

We stopped at The Pizzeria, about a block from school and I ordered a large. I let Loni pick the toppings and I had to wonder how she knew the exact things I like on a pizza.

“I hope you like my choice of toppings. Mom tells me I’m too picky and we have to order a half and half when we order for delivery.”

“If I had ordered myself, this is exactly what I would’ve ordered!”

“Do you realize, this is the first day of school I have missed in my entire life?”

“We didn’t really miss school, we just missed our classes with Administrative Leave to attend a Student Body Meeting with the administrators, for the entire day. I really like what Jae and Marguerite decided, don’t you?”

“I love it too. What a way to start off our week, with an all day, Student Body Meeting with our Principal and our Superintendent each Monday morning!”

Before we left the Pizzeria, we refilled our Cokes and took them with us. I had just turned out into traffic when I spotted Kristi Billings and a tall dark tan girl on the sidewalk.

I pointed to them, “There’s Kristi, and just from her appearance, I’d say that’s Kylie Orinata with her.”

“Pull over and give them a ride,” Loni told me.

“We’ll have to double up, with only two bucket seats.”

“One of them can sit on the console and one can sit on my lap. I’ve seen both of them around, but I’ve never met them. Damn, Derek I want to be friends with both of them! Just look at those sexy hot asses!”

“Roll your window down, I’ll ask them if they want a ride.” I pulled over out of traffic and slowed as they looked our way.

Kristi recognized me as she bent forward to look through the passenger window.

“DEREK! Kylie and I were just talking about you. When did you get the new ... uh, old wheels?”

“This is a present from my new girlfriend here, Loni Carlin ... We’ll give you a ride, if you don’t mind crowding in here with us.”

“OH SHIT, REALLY? Damn, just look at all those girls stopping to see who we’re talking to in this hot-rod!”

“You get in first, Kylie.

“Oh! Derek – this is Kylie Orinata.

“Kylie, this is Derek Cutter and his new girlfriend, Loni Carlin...

“Loni, I hope I’m not too heavy, sitting on your lap like this. Gosh, you are so pretty. I wish my hair was long like yours. You sure do have some big titties too. My sister, Dee, tells me all the time that mine will grow bigger soon. I hope so, I want big titties like Kylie ... and you.”

“Hi Kylie, I’m Derek and I’ve heard a lot about you. I’m glad we finally get to meet. I hope you don’t mind sitting on this console.”

“Hi, Derek ... I’d ride on the front fender, just to say that I rode with you and Loni. I’ve heard a lot about you from Kristi and all the other girls who live in your neighborhood. I’m so glad I finally get to meet you. Thanks for giving us a ride in your pretty truck. Those girls back there are going to be do f’n jealous of Kristi and me...

“Hi, Loni. I knew who you were before I realized it was Derek, you were with. Everyone knows who you are. You’re more beautiful than ever, now that I see you up close. I can’t believe I’m in the same vehicle as you and Derek.” Kylie turned to tell her. They were almost face to face, all three of them were. I thought for a second there, they would actually kiss.

“Where are you two headed?” I asked.

Kristi answered, “Well ... we were looking for you. I mean, I was telling Kylie about us walking to school and back home together after school, and she wanted to walk with me. She’s spending the night with me tonight, and we were hoping you’d walk with us ... but this is even better than we dreamed it would be.”

“Do we need to take you straight home?” Loni asked.

“OH NO! I mean ... we don’t have to be home until 8:00. I told Dee that we may stop on the way home and visit some friends. Do you and Derek need to go somewhere? If you do, we can walk home, or you could take us by there.”

“Derek and I were going to my house and swim. If you and Kylie would like to join us, we’d be glad to have you. Derek could bring you back later, that is if you wouldn’t mind wearing one of my bikinis.”

“REALLY?

“Kylie, what do you want to do? Would your mom say anything if we went with them?”

“I told her I’d call when we reached your house, but I’ll call her on her cellphone now and ask her if we can go with Derek and Loni ... SHIT, I’m so nervous, I nearly dropped my phone...

“ ... Hi Mom ... No, we’re not at Kristi’s yet. Mom, I called to ask if we could ride out to Loni Carlin’s house with her and Derek Cutter. They gave us a ride and Loni asked us to go swim with them ... WE CAN!! OH MOM, I LOVE YOU! What? Oh Mom, you’re joking, right? You’re not? Sure ... hold on and I’ll hand him my phone.

“Derek, Mom wants to speak to you. She’s already told me that we could go with you and Loni, but she said she needs to ask you something.”

“Hello, Mrs. Orinata. Derek Cutter here.”

Hello to you, you handsome young stud! What are your intentions with my daughter and Kristi?”

“Yes, that’s right, Mrs. Orinata. We’re going to take them out to Loni Carlin’s house and swim.”

Derek, please be gentle with Kylie’s little pussy. Promise me you will and I’ll let you come over one night and sleep with Kylie and me.”

“I promise I will. I could never turn that down. Oh, by the way, Mrs. Orinata, I may need to come by your office one day during my free period. I need some help with the common link to my physical structure.”

I’d love to be there to see you get that big link in Kylie’s pussy. Maybe we can re-enact the event?

“We could arrange that, or I could actually record those events for you.”

YES, do that and I’ll fuck you an extra three times when you do come over.”

“Sure, I’ll be glad to tell Loni you said hello.”

Tell her for me, if she will record this – that I’ll kiss her naked ass and suck her pussy too, while you fuck both of us.”

“I’m sure she’ll be glad to hear that. Here’s Kylie, be sure you tell her all that you just told me.”

You Devil. Don’t you hurt my daughter’s pussy. Make it special for her.”

“I’ll tell her you said that, here she is.” I was laughing when I handed the phone back to Kylie.

“Mom? Did you tell Derek it was OK for us to go swimming out at Loni’s house?

“You did? Thanks Mom. Really? I didn’t know that. I’ll have to tell Kristi ... OK, I’ll tell Mrs. Carlin hello for you ... Yes, she’s right next to me, and Kristi is sitting on her lap.

“She sure does. Kristi told her that she hopes hers grow as big as mine and Loni’s. We will, Mom. Bye, I’ll see you tomorrow. Love you too.”

Kylie looked at me with a grin on her face. Her face wasn’t a foot from mine as she sat on the console. I turned to glance at her and her grin widened.

“What?”

“Mom told me that we could swim naked, if you and Loni did!”

“She told me that too, but I thought she was kidding,” I told her.

“Do you?”

“I do all the time, but I’ve never swam at Loni’s. You’ll have to ask her.”

“Loni, Mom told me we could swim naked, if you and Derek did. Do you?”

“I’ve never worn a bikini since I learned to swim. Mom swims naked and so do I. If you and Kristi want to swim naked with Derek and me, you’re welcome to. I just want you to know, you don’t have to, just because we do.”

Kristi told Loni, “Loni, we want to swim naked with you and Derek! We lay in our backyard naked and tan, so we won’t have any tan lines. Besides, I’ve seen Derek naked ... I hope you don’t mind that I have.”

“Kristi, Derek has already told me that he’s seen you naked on more than one occasion and I’m jealous. I want to see you and Kylie naked too ... and I mean right now!”

“Now? I’ll pull my shirt off, if you will. I’d love to see your big titties.”

“Show me,” Loni told her, then pulled her sweatshirt over her head. She was naked from her waist up. I’m sure she wore a bra to school, but I don’t remember what happened to it, once we went into Jae’s office.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.