Next Door Neighbors - 4 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Jae was the first to speak, and I was so damn proud of my Principal, and special, Fuck-Buddy... “Loni, I must apologize for the opinion I’ve had of you. You’ve always looked so neatly dressed and have been so well mannered, I thought for sure you were a stuck up little rich-bitch. I am so sorry I thought those things about you. You are so fucking beautiful, and there was no way I could stop myself from kissing your pussy. When I saw you exposed and nearly naked out there in Dee’s office, I knew right then, I had to have some of your sweet pussy.”

“Thanks, Miss Foster. I have to tell you, Derek and I were running late and he told me that we needed to come to your office, since I had never had a tardy-slip and I didn’t want today. I had no idea that my morning would start like this. I hope you and Miss Dee will allow me to return the favor. You see, I have just recently discovered that not only do I love Derek’s monster cock, I absolutely love pussy! I mean, I love to eat a girl’s pussy while Derek fucks me from behind, and then, I really love it when he fucks another girl while she eats my pussy. I sincerely hope that since we’re confessing, you will allow me to express myself exactly as I feel. You and Miss Dee have me so excited, that I may need to let Derek fuck me before we leave for class. He can make my whole body relax by the way he fucks me...

“ ... Please, tell me ... Have you and Miss Dee, ever thought about letting Derek have some of your pussy?”

“Loni, you are such a Sweetie. I just just love your innocence, and the devilish way you can express your sexual needs. Since we’re among friends here, I’ll tell you a secret – Derek has fucked both my niece, Dee Billings over here, and me ... Multiple, Multiple, upon Multiple, times. I agree with you, Darling, Derek can fuck my pussy any day or night he wants some pussy. He makes my whole body feel so fucking relaxed...

“Derek, since we’re all naked and still in need of sexual release, why don’t you fuck Dee, as she eats my pussy – I want finish eating Loni’s sweet little pussy as you take care of my niece!”

“Miss Foster, I hope you’ll let me watch as Derek puts his big cock in your pussy.”

“Loni, while it’s just us in my office like this, among intimate friends – please call me Jae and my niece, Dee. We have just begun our wonderful friendship here, and I hope we will have many more meetings like this over the school year.”

“Thanks, Jae. Now let’s fuck and suck! You and Dee have my pussy so primed, I really do need to get a come as soon as I can.”

Just as I shoved my cock in Dee’s pussy, the phone started ringing.

“WELL FUCK!” Dee shouted.

She was on her hands and knees as I fucked her from behind. “Hold on, Dee. I’ll carry you over to the desk so you can tell whoever it is we’re busy back here.”

“Do it, Derek. Don’t you dare pull your cock out of my pussy either!”

I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her back against me. With my cock shoved as deep inside her pussy as it would go, I leaned back and walked wide-legged to the desk.

“UMMPFFF ... HELLO!” Dee shouted as I rammed my cock to the bottom of her pussy.

“Oh, Genevieve! I’m sorry I yelled. I was just bending over to pick something up when the phone rang ... What’s that? OH MY! I forgot about that. She’s eating a breakfast treat at the moment and believe me, she’s got her mouth full of cream filling! Is there any way we could we maybe postpone it until tomorrow at this time?”

“Really, well hold on just a second and I’ll ask her.

Dee twisted her body around to talk to Jae, when I whispered to her, “Dee, is that

Genevieve Dubois?”

“Jae, this is Genevieve, she was supposed to meet with you in thirty minutes, but she’s free for the next two hours and she wants to come now.”

“OH FUCK! I wish she would come to my office right now! I’d love to see Derek get his cock in that Frenchwoman’s tight little pussy. I’d bet a hundred dollar bill, that she’s never even been fucked, as dainty and sweet as she is. Damn, I wish I knew she wouldn’t run away, screaming – I’d tell you to invite her to come prepared stay the next two hours.”

“Jae, may I speak to her?” I asked.

“Do you know her, other than her being your French teacher?”

“No, but I think she knows me by now.”

“Derek, Hon, I doubt there’s a teacher in this school who doesn’t know OF you by now. If you think she would come for you, then tell her to get her sexy young ass in here and be naked when she enters!”

“Do you really want me to tell her all of that?”

“Just tell her that I’m in a meeting with you, and you answered the phone while Dee and I are eating a special breakfast treat ... shit, just make up anything to get her in here!”

I let Dee’s upper body rest on Jae’s desk, after I swiped all her papers off in the floor. Then I took the receiver from her. “Hello, is this Genevieve Dubois?”

“Yes it is. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?”

“Miss Dubois, this is Derek Cutter. I just happened to be in Ms. Foster’s office when she and Ms. Billings were called out into the lobby to receive their breakfast treat. I’m afraid that both of them have cream-pie smeared all over their faces.”

“DEREK! This is a pleasant surprise! I was just thinking of you on my way to school this morning.”

You were? Wow! I hope you were having good thoughts.”

“Very good, Derek. Very – Very Good, as a matter of fact. I spent last night with my special friend and she told me all about her intruder who made her rape fantasy come true in such a wonderful, life altering manner.”

“OH REALLY? Well, I hope you’re not mad at me because I let her talk me into that.”

“No, I’m not mad. As a matter of fact she was going to give you a note from me this morning when you went her class.”

“She was? Can you just tell me what you wrote in the note?”

“I’d be embarrassed to say it over the phone.”

“Was it that bad?”

“It was very erotic, Derek. Tell me, are you alone in Jae’s office?”

“No, I’m here with my girlfriend, Loni Carlin.”

“Oh My! You and Loni are dating now? I think she is such a sexy, beautiful young woman. I mean, well, she is and I know you and she will make such a nice couple. Is she busy at the moment?”

“Yes, she’s serving Ms. Dee and Ms. Foster, some cream-filled treats at the moment, but I could give her a message for you. That is if you weren’t so shy about telling me a secret.”

“Well, it is a very personal, very intimate secret. Perhaps I should come over there and join you and Loni, as you wait for Jae and Dee to finish eating their cream-filled treats?”

“I’m not sure you’d like what you see, if you were here right now.”

“Derek, tell me, are you giving Jae her fantasy about being stripped by a male student and forced to do all sorts of wild and erotic sexual acts?”

“That’s close, but I’m not forcing anyone.”

“Tell them I’ll be right over.”

“I’ll leave the doors unlocked, just be sure to lock them behind you ... OH, and Jae told me to tell you – be sure and lose your clothes as you come through Dee’s office!”

“Derek, are you nude?”

“Well, I call it naked, but yes.”

“I’ll be right there, Derek. DO NOT PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!”

“I promise, I’ll be naked if you’ll come into Jae’s office naked.”

“I’ll be there in five minutes. I hope Loni is naked too.”

“Oh, she’s naked alright ... she’s the cream-filled treat they’re eating.”

“OH DAMN! Tell them to save me some, I’m on my way!”

Dee told me, “Derek, put me down and I’ll go unlock, and wait for her.”

Jae raised up with Loni’s pussy cream smeared all over her face, then asked, “Derek, did I hear you right ... you actually convinced Genevieve to come over here and leave her clothes in Dee’s office?”

“Yes I did, and she’ll be here just any minute. She wants some of Loni’s cream-filled treat too.”

You Sly, Sexy, Sweet Talking Devil, You. Come over here and put your cock in my pussy from behind as I eat Loni’s sweet pussy.”

Loni told me, “Yes, come fuck Jae, Derek. I love my Principal and I want you to please her with your cock. Then, I want you to please my pussy when I get my mouth on our French teacher’s pussy.”

“Get ready, Baby. I’ve already promised Our French teacher some of your cream-filled pussy.”

“OH DAMN, Derek! I owe you, Lover!”

Dee had just returned to Jae’s office when I heard the outer door close. I had my cock buried to my balls in Jae’s pussy, but I managed to twist my head and upper body around to see Miss Genevieve Dubois as she threw her large handbag and her clothes across the room. She pranced in like a Can-Can Dancer, kicking her feet toward the ceiling, still wearing her very tall high-heels as she entered.

Dee hugged her big titties to Genevieve’s tiny little titties, then they kissed.

I pulled my cock out of Jae’s pussy and turned with it slick and dripping, as I reached for her. “Miss Genevieve, you are my dream woman. Since Julia told me about you, I have wanted to see you naked.”

“OH GOODNESS, DEREK CUTTER!” she said, then dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled my cock to her tiny little titties and smeared them with Jae’s pussy cream. She looked up at me with a smile, before pulling my cock to her mouth.

She’s a small woman. Very pretty, very slender and very petite. I had no idea she would ever get my cock inside her mouth, but she shocked me when she sucked my cock halfway down her throat. Still looking up at me, she pulled my cock back and licked me from my balls to my cockhead before standing up to hug me.

“That was some, Hello, Miss Genevieve.”

“I had to try that as soon as I saw your cock. Julia bet me ten dollars that I couldn’t get your cock in my mouth, not to mention my pussy ... Please, Derek, call me Ginny when we’re among friends like this. Please let me say hello to Loni and Jae, then I want to win another bet Julia made me.”

“And that was?”

“She bet me that I wouldn’t let you fuck me with your monster cock, then fill my pussy with your come.”

“I sure hope you win that bet, when we prove her wrong.”

“Oh, we will, Mon Cherie. We definitely will prove Julia wrong. You see, she and I both have wanted a baby, but we wanted to know the background of the man whose semen was going to be artificially inseminated into our womb. THEN, suddenly, you appeared from out of nowhere when school started. Julia mentioned you to me, and asked if I thought you would be a better donor than some stranger who had donated his sperm to a sperm bank. That was when she began to fantasize about you entering her home and raping her to make her pregnant.”

“Ginny ... I wasn’t real sure about doing that, until she just kept on, then I got into it ... and I have to admit, I did enjoy it. She sure is a beautiful, sexy, hot-ass woman. I meant to say, a hot blooded woman.”

“You had it right the first time, she’s a really hot-ass, when she gets turned on. She and I tried on numerous occasions to make her fantasy come true, but I was no substitute for a big burly man, even with my Big-Brute, strap-on cock standing out in front of me.”

“WOW! You and Julia use a strap-on cock on each other? I have to admit, I’d love to see you use that fake cock on her.”

Shit, I’ve seen pictures of those rubber cocks and had to wonder why a woman didn’t just get a man.

“I brought mine with me this morning ... Jae, Dee and I were supposed to have a little manage-a-trois, with just us three women and my big black rubber cock!”

“Uh, you brought your dildo to school with you?”

“Yes, Mon Cherie! I never leave home without it.

“The things a boy can learn about his teachers, just by being in the right place at the right time!

Dee said, “Tell me, Ginny, are you still going to use your big rubber cock on Jae and me?”

Jae answered for her, “YES, I still want Ginny to fuck me with her strap-on cock while Derek fucks Ginny with his big cock ... and I hope he makes her pregnant!”

Loni was up and ready for action after Jae’s pussy licking.

Ginny pranced across the room in her high heels and pulled out a long black rubber cock that would rival my own cock. She turned toward us to strap that ugly black dick around her waist, then she walked toward us, as if stalking Jae.

Jae was bent over the settee, with her sexy ass raised and ready.

“Let me help you get this damn, ugly rubber dick in her pussy, Ginny,” Loni told her and grabbed hold of the slick, rubber dildo.

“Then, I want to help Derek get his real cock in your pussy. I hope you’re still a virgin to real cocks, Ginny. I loved every second of giving my cherry to Derek and I know you will too.”

“Though Julia has used this ugly black cock on my pussy many times, I have never even wanted a man’s cock in my pussy until she and I started fantasizing about Derek.”

You fantasized about me?

Oui, Cherie! I even wrote my fantasy out on the note I gave Julia for her to give you.”

“YES! You were going to tell me about that note.”

“But, Cherie! I’m not sure I can say those things to you, with your sweetheart, Loni here with us.”

Loni told her, “Ginny, you can tell Derek anything with me here. As a matter of fact, I love helping Derek get his big fucking cock into another girl’s pussy ... especially a virgin pussy like mine, before we fucked the first time.”

“Are you sure, Loni? I’ve always had sexual thoughts about you, but I would never allow myself to let those thoughts be known.”

“Ginny, bend over just a little as you fuck Jae with that rubber cock. I want to see Derek’s fat cock sliding into your pussy now.”

“YES! Put his cock in my pussy as I fuck Jae. I’m about to get a come, just thinking about getting Derek’s cock in my pussy.”

“OH, GINNY! You have such a beautiful, tiny pussy. Would you mind if I kissed you and lubed your pussy before you try to take Derek’s cock?”

“Oh Loni. Please put your sweet lips to my pussy lips and show me what these naughty women have taught you...

“... OH PUTAIN! OH INFIERRE OUI! OH INFIERRE OUI! MANGE MA CHATTE!

Dee asked me, “What in the fuck, did she say, Derek?”

“She said... ‘OH DAMN! OH HELL YES! OH HELL YES! EAT MY PUSSY!’

“Shit, I’ve got to remember that. I’ll tell Kristie that I’ve learned some French, and see if she’ll eat my pussy when I tell her.”

Loni raised up and leaned over to kiss Ginny on her mouth, with Ginny’s pussy-cream on her lips.

“YES, I love the way my pussy tastes on your lips. Kiss me, Loni and let Derek fuck me with his big cock!”

“Was that your fantasy, Ginny?” Loni asked, as she pulled my cock up to press against Ginny’s small pussy.

“No, and I know it will never happen, but I would love to see Derek fuck Mrs. Orinata as she sits naked on her desk, while I lick her pussy!”

Jae raised her head from where she lay on the settee and asked, “Ginny, what would you give to see that happen right here in my office?”

“Well, I don’t really know ... Do you actually think you could make happen?”

“I’m pretty damn sure I could get Superintendent Margie Orinata to let Derek fuck her ... without a condom, even. Now, tell me what you’d bet me that I cannot make it happen?”

“OH MY! Now I’ve gotten myself into a tangle. What would you suggest I give you, if you actually coaxed Mrs. Margie in here and convinced her to strip and let Derek fuck her unprotected pussy? Goodness, just thinking about it makes me eager to get Derek’s cock all the way inside my own unprotected pussy right now.”

“How about if I used that strap-on dildo on your ass, if we get to see Junior High Superintendent Margie Orinata let Derek fuck her naked, and come in her pussy, right here in my office?”

“OH DAMN! You don’t mean stick this long black snake up my ass and fuck me, do you?”

“Why, of course.”

“Hummmm, well ... I did fuck Julia up her ass with it one night and she told me she loved it. I think I would too, that is if you could actually get Mrs. Margie to come in here and join us ... but you’d have to agree to lubricate this damn thing good, before you did my ass with it.”

“How about if I pull it out of your pussy and stick it in your ass?”

“YES! That will work! Go call her now. I want Derek to fuck my pussy and shoot his semen in my pussy now, while we wait for her!”

“How would you like for Margie to suck Derek’s come out of your pussy, while Derek is filling her pussy?”

“OH DAMN! I JUST TOOK ALL OF DEREK’S COCK IN MY PUSSY!”

“You like that idea, don’t you?”

“YES, YES! I want to see Derek fuck her from behind too!”

Jae told her, “Ginny, I want to fuck you from behind with this long black snake as you kneel beside her!”

“OH, OH, OH ... My pussy will not stop coming! YES, YES, FUCK ME DEREK!”

Loni leaned close to whisper in my ear, “Derek, did I tell you already – I Love You? I swear, I never knew a girl could have so much fun in this school. I love this, and I hope we never stop – even when we’re a hundred years old – I want us to find young school girls and young teachers to come fuck with us!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.