Next Door Neighbors - 4 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I stepped into my bathroom to pee while they threw their dresses in a pile inside my room. I was shaking my cock when they came back into the bathroom.

“We need to pee too, Derek. Don’t flush or your mom and dad will hear it,” Elinor told me.

Loni was already sitting on the pot when Elinor spoke. I could hear her piss splashing in the water and my cock got harder. She reached out and patted it, then leaned over and kissed the swelling head.

“I don’t know that I’ll ever get this monster inside my pussy, but I’ll die trying.”

Elinor told her, “Honey, we’re not going to let you get that old before you take this love muscle of Derek’s inside your sweet little pussy.”

I watched as Loni took some toilet tissue and wiped her pussy. My cock was even harder by the time she stood, and Elinor sat on the commode.

“Go ahead and start on him, Loni. I’ll catch up with you shortly,” Elinor told her as Loni pulled me toward my bedroom.

This was Loni’s first time and I wanted it to be special for her. There’s something about Loni that makes her really special to me. Though she’s as pretty as any girl I’ve ever seen naked, it’s not just her looks that makes her so special. I think it may be her sudden personality change, as if she wanted to be different all along, but everyone put her on a pedestal, and forced her stay there.

A few hours ago, she was Miss Everything in her world. A title someone else gave her, not one of her own choosing. Now, she’s Loni Anne Carlin, and she’s comfortable with who she is. Her smile makes me want her so bad I can hardly wait for us to get started.

Standing beside my bed, she turned to put her arms around my neck, then leaned forward to kiss me. I pulled her body close and felt her naked body pressed fully against my naked body for the first time. When we kissed, it was like my first kiss all over again. I was that excited.

We were still in the middle of our first kiss when Elinor reached out to hug her naked body against us. I pulled back from our her kiss just enough to look at Elinor. Her face was next to ours and I nudged Loni toward her. At the same time, I nudged Elinor toward Loni. That was all it took for them to kiss. First, a light kiss, then Loni pressed her lips against Elinor’s with a slight hmmm in her throat as they kissed.

She pulled back and laughed a happy laugh. This was another first for her and I knew Elinor had made it special. Her laugh was real and I loved the sound of her laughter.

“Elinor, you’ll never know how much our first kiss meant to me, nor even what it meant to me. As we kissed, I thought of my mom! YES! I actually thought of how much I’d love to kiss my own mom just like we kissed. Isn’t that a crazy thought for a seventeen year old daughter to have about her mom?”

“Loni, remember this night. The is the night you chose to be set free! From now on, you’ll be the one who decides which direction your life takes. You’re the one who decides what love means to you. You get to decide who you love and how you love them. Love is free, Loni, and love is meant to be a happy feeling between two people, no matter if they are a boy and girl, mother and daughter, girl and girlfriend, or any other mix and match between loving people.”

“Thank you, Elinor...

“And thank you, too, Derek.

“I feel so fucking free for the first time in my life! It’s not that I felt suppressed before this. It’s just that now, I’m in control of ME – Of my life. I love the feeling and I love both of you. Can I confess my love for you without causing us to feel suddenly committed to each other?”

Elinor told her, “Loni, that’s the wonderful part of being free to choose who you love and who you allow to love you. Derek and I want to love you – not own you! You have to be very careful of people you’ll meet in life. Some will want to have that control over you. They will want you solely for themselves and not let anyone else love you or make you feel loved. It will be those people who cause you to no longer feel the freedom to love, be loved, to be yourself, and be with friends of your own choosing.”

She told us, “Right now, I choose Elinor and Derek as my first lovers. With all the love inside my heart, I want to love both of you, each and every way lovers can love each other. Please help me, teach me, and give me your love, the way you freely give your love to each other. I am so envious of both of you, and I want to be a part of your love!”

Now was the time to begin loving Loni Carlin and I knew the best way to teach her, was to let Elinor show her how two women make love together. I pulled them willingly toward my bed, and with only the light from the small nightlight on the wall, and the dim light coming through my curtains, they lay side by side on my bed as I looked down at them.

Loni turned onto her side, facing Elinor embracing each, and they kissed again. This kiss was full of heat and lust as they writhed and ran their hands over each other.

Suddenly, Loni looked up at me and whispered, “Derek, please come lie beside me. I want to feel your naked body against my back. Hold me and help me learn to give love, as I learn to accept love.”

Before walking around my bed, I ran the fingers of my right hand, from Elinor’s neck, down her back, across her beautiful butt and down her legs. She cooed and shook her body, but their kisses never stopped.

On the other side of the bed, I started at Loni’s feet, as she wiggled and kicked, then I slid my fingers up her long legs to her butt. I stopped long enough to kiss her there – right at the top of her split. She shoved her body against Elinor, then fucked her body back and forth at me, for more. I traced her spine up her back with my fingers, as she squirmed and whimpered into Elinor’s mouth.

When I lay on my side, next to her on the bed, I pressed my groin tight against her sexy butt with my stiff cock finding its way between her thighs. She was wet, and I slid deeper between her legs until I felt Elinor’s thighs. Elinor opened her thighs for me and I felt her wet pussy against my cockhead.

With my right hand, I reached around to cup Loni’s breast. She shoved her butt back against my groin and I pressed my belly tighter against her buttocks. Elinor’s breasts were pressed tight against Loni’s, and it was easy for me to fondle and caress a nipple on both their breasts where they touched.

I had my face buried in Loni’s long, thick black hair. I loved her smell, and as I inhaled deep, I heard Elinor ask, “Loni, will you let me love you?”

“YESsss!” she hissed, then rolled toward me, to lay on her back.

Elinor was switching positions on the bed when Loni told me, “Derek, I don’t want you to be left out. I want you to love both of us at the same time.”

“Don’t worry about me, Loni. You get and give all you can stand. I’m going to be all over you and Elinor. I want to wait until you’re ready, for you to experience a cock in your pussy. Until then, enjoy and learn to give pleasure just as Elinor teaches you. I love watching two women love each other and I love to fuck them as they do.”

“When we have your cock in my pussy, I want to do all of that too, just the way you described it. I am so excited, I feel like I could get my come any second.”

Elinor asked her, “Loni, I’m going to lie on top of you so I can kiss your pussy, are you alright with me doing that?”

“YES, YES! Please kiss my pussy! I hope you will let me kiss your pussy at the same time. I have dreamed of kissing a girl’s pussy, and her kissing my pussy.”

“Would you tell us who?” Elinor asked as she positioned herself over Loni.

“There has actually been two I’ve dreamed of ... Not together – but now, I’m sure I would like that too.”

Elinor asked, “The girl in the restroom, who was about to kiss your pussy, was one of them, right?”

“YES – and I’m not ashamed to tell you, that my beautiful mom was the other one. I’ve seen Mom naked since I was a little girl. She even let me bathe with her for years, until I was thirteen, actually. Then she told me I was becoming a woman and women shouldn’t bathe together. I was so hurt, but I still loved her more than I could ever tell her. She still helped me dress and let me help her dress. I wanted to kiss her beautiful body so bad, many times ... but I never did.”

“Loni, when you kiss my pussy, pretend I’m your mom. Love me like I am her and I’ll love you like I’m Max Carlin, loving my daughter.”

“OH! I think I may have just gotten a come!”

“When you get your first real come, there will be no guessing. You’ll know for sure. Then, when you get a come with Derek’s cock deep inside your pussy, you’ll yearn for the next one he gives you.”

“Derek, I want to see you put your cock in Elinor’s pussy! I’m looking right up at her puffy little pussy and I want to kiss your cock and Elinor’s pussy as you fuck her. OH, DAMN, I am so excited ... OH FUCK! Elinor, do that again! OH YES! I know that was a come and I want a million more.”

“Loni, hold still as I straddle you and Elinor. Then you can hold my cock and put it in her pussy.”

“OH DAMN, DEREK! Your cock is so huge! Will it really stretch her pussy without causing her pain?”

Elinor told her, “Honey, even a little pain in your pussy won’t keep you from wanting Derek’s cock back inside your pussy once you’ve experienced fucking him.”

Before she lined up my cock with Elinor’s pussy, she licked and sucked my cockhead until I nearly lost it. Before I could tell her to stop, she shoved it right up between Elinor’s slick pussy lips.

“Fuck Mom’s pussy, Derek! OH DAMN, I love saying those words, and watching as you go deeper and deeper. OH YES, MOM! YES, YES, suck my pussy – Mom. I know that was a real come!”

She kept licking my cock as I slowly fucked it in and out of Elinor’s pussy. Loni was getting her own comes, pretending Elinor was her mom.

My mind was made up. Before I take her home tomorrow, I’m going to call Max and tell her to make sure we can be alone for at least three to four hours. I’ll tell her that we need to try for Deep Pussy Drilling Number Two and hint to her that we need a threesome to make my drilling and the possibility of her getting pregnant, even more exciting...

... MAN! Does Elinor love to fuck! She’s told me more than once, that she has no reason to confuse making love with fucking for pleasure. I love fucking her because her pussy is as tight as any young girl I’ve fucked. That, and the fact that she can use her body to make it even more exciting for me. The woman loves sex, period!

She’s not on birth control and she told me the first time we fucked, over at the Sukimoto’s new home, that she wanted me to fuck her and make her pregnant. Now, each time we fuck, it’s that much more exciting for her, and for me, knowing that we’re trying to give her an heir to her massive fortune.

Shit, that reminds me of the trust that Elinor wants to set up for me. Damn, I can’t help but think of what Mom told me about having a harem. I wonder how that would work? Would I have to hire one woman to tell the others what to do? I wonder if they could even get along together? How many could I have before they started arguing?

SHIT ... I’m about to get a come, thinking about that many women living with me, wanting to fuck me all the time.

“YES – DEREK! I feel your cock swelling and spewing your semen into the very depths of my pussy!” Elinor said, and that took my thoughts off my future harem.

Loni was licking and sucking on the underside of my cock as I continued slowly fucking in and out of Elinor’s pussy.

I leaned back and looked down at her. I could see her face covered in come as she smiled up at me.

“Derek, I want my turn now. I want you to take my virginity and I want you to come in my pussy just like you did Elinor’s pussy.”

“Loni, you’ll be pregnant for sure, if I come inside your pussy!”

“YES, and I want us to fuck many more times with your naked cock, just to be sure I am.”

“Loni, you’re only seventeen and a sophomore in high school, are you sure you want to have a baby now?” Elinor asked.

“ ... By Christmas break, I will have all the credits I’ll need to graduate. I have already planned to work fulltime on my clothing designs in order to have them ready for our show in the spring...

“Besides, Mom told me that as soon as I was pregnant with my heir, I would inherit another thirty million from my Grandfather’s estate. By the time my baby is born, I will have my high school diploma, my own designer clothing line, my own fashion shows, in New York and Paris ... all while I wait to become a mother for the first time. I do have plans for two if not three babies...”

Elinor told me, “Derek, let’s fuck this beautiful partner of ours. She and I can have our first babies at the same time...

“Loni, I hope you will allow me to kiss your pussy again, just to make you lubricated for Derek’s cock. You’re going to fall in love with his big fuck-muscle before it’s over with, but it will take time and patience getting to the point where your pussy doesn’t burn and sting.”

“I don’t care how much it hurts, I love my new friends and I already love the father of my first baby ... and I can’t help but hope he’ll be the father of all my babies! I already know they will love their father, as much as I love him.”

“Kiss my pussy and lube me up, Elinor, so Derek can deposit his semen deep inside my pussy.”

I was lying on my back in the middle of the bed when Loni hovered her sexy butt over my cock. She was smiling down at me as she lowered her pussy. Elinor held my cock upright – on target as Loni let her small pussy make contact.

“I wish we had this on video, so I could show Mom when you take me home.”

“Hand my phone to me. I’ll record it and you can show her on my phone.”

My cock looked like a battering ram as I zoomed in on her tight pussy lips. Looking at this through my iPhone screen, I just knew we’d never get my cock inside her. She was leaning over, looking back beneath her body as she put more and more pressure on my cock. Her breasts were almost close enough for me to get my lips on. I raised my head and captured her left nipple between my lips, sucking and pulling on her pink tip. Her foot slipped just a few inches, but that was enough for my cockhead to pop into her pussy.

“OH DAMN! That stung my little pussy!”

“Keep the pressure, Loni. The worst part is over,” Elinor encouraged her.

“I’m not stinging as much now, but it feels like my pussy is numb!”

“Hon, your pussy may be in shock, from something this large forcing its way inside you.”

“LOOK! I took some more! Derek, can you maybe give me a little bump down there? I think I can take even more now.”

“Like this,” I said and pumped my butt upward, making my cock slip into her pussy another three inches.

“WHOA-RIGHT-THERE! Damn, this is work ... When does the fun start and when can I get my first come with this giant snake inside my pussy?”

She was laughing, and my cock slipped into her pussy another three inches as she rocked her buttocks back and forth slowly.

“Loni, you’re fucking a cock for the first time in your life. Give him a good ride with what you have now. Slowly ease your body forward and let your knees rest on the bed. You can move back and forth with that sexy ass, and take more of Derek’s cock as you feel the need. I can tell, you’re about ready to get-it-on with some serious fucking and I’m ready to watch you. I’m recording it from back here too and this is one more nasty-ass porn video from this angle,” Elinor told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.