Next Door Neighbors - 4
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“You’re getting a text, Derek,” Elinor told me as I pulled my chair out and sat beside her.

“It’s from Eve.”

I opened it and I had to laugh.

Derek, my sisters commented on your obvious lack of control, now they are envious

“What does that mean?” Elinor asked as she leaned over to read it.

“I was getting an erection while holding Eve so close and I told her I was losing control. She told me that she could tell and she loved it. I was hoping it wasn’t showing when I escorted her to her table.”

“Hon, your cock is never so small that is doesn’t show, even when you wear dress slacks. Text her back and give them something to laugh about each time they remember tonight.”

I hope I didn’t embarrass you with my lack of control

No way - I’m flattered

I danced with four more friends of Elinor’s and each of them were already on my list. I went back and asked Eve to dance and she introduced me to her two sisters, who are married and from out of town. I danced with each of them, then Eve again. I asked her if she would like to run with me one evening and we agreed to set it up. She asked if I’d like to come over and workout in her gym one evening. She told me she has a complete home gym and I was sold. I have a date with her next Friday night. We’re going to grill out at her house then workout and swim.

If I was older, I could fall in love with her so easily.

Elinor told me, “You need to ask Max to dance soon. She’s the type who will be offended if she thinks someone is ignoring her.”

“The band is coming back now, I’ll head that way.”

“When you take her back to her table, you should ask Loni to dance too, she’ll be expecting you to ask her.”

“I’ll do better than that. I’ll tell Loni to wait for me, that I want to dance with her next.”

“You know these modern girls better than I, so I’ll leave that up to you.”

Max saw me coming from the time I left my seat. I watched her as she watched me, and she never took her eyes off me. I made a wide loop around two tables, that I could have easily walked between, and I saw her rise up in her seat to see if I was asking someone else. When she knew for sure I was coming for her, she turned and sat straight at the table as if she didn’t know I was near.

I bent to talk to Loni first, and I saw Max stiffen in her chair.

“Loni, please wait for me to return. I would love to dance with you when I escort your mom back,” I told her, and I thought for a second she had misunderstood me, when she stood to kiss my cheek with a real kiss.

“Thank you, Derek,” she said politely and returned to her seat.

“Max, may I please have this next dance, and hopefully the next three or four if they’ll keep playing our song?”

Before she could answer, I took her gloved hand and pulled her to her feet. As she turned, I pulled her close to lead her to the dance floor with my arm draped around her waist.

“Derek, you bother me for some for reasons I cannot control!”

“Really? I’m sorry you feel that way. Maybe I should escort you back to your table?”

“Don’t you fucking dare! That’s not the way I meant it. I meant that you bother me sexually!”

“I do? But we just met.”

“You’re very aware of how you affect women, and you know it! Even my own, stuck-up, snobby-ass daughter is afraid to leave the table, thinking you may come get her to dance.”

“Do I really affect Loni sexually? Is that what you mean?”

“You know damn well you do. I have no idea what you and she talked about earlier, but whatever it was, sure has changed her attitude toward the whole damn world in a matter of minutes.”

“Tell me more about you, Max. We’ll talk about Loni later.”

“What about me?”

“You tell me ... Someone mentioned to me that you are a very, very rich woman and that you loved to be in control, no matter what. Now, I come ask you to dance and you tell me I bother you sexually.”

“Derek, I am a very frustrated woman at this time in my life, and I know it makes me sound weak when I confess that to a sixteen year old boy – but you have more common knowledge of females than Richard has ever had – or will ever have.”

“Wow! Tell me how you came to that conclusion about me.”

“I’ve watched you since you first came in the front door tonight, and you’re even more in charge of things in this ballroom than I am, and I’m the damn organizer of this event.”

“Explain that, Max. I know you’re going somewhere with this, but I’m not sure where.”

“I saw you dance with Elinor and I watched as you danced and held Eve so close she looked like she was fucking you through her dress.”

“You can dance that close to me if you like. I didn’t want to offend you or your husband by holding you too close.”

“Please, pull me close, Derek. I want you to hold me close! Damn it, I need to be held close! None of the men at this club will dance close to me for the same reason. I need you to hold me close, Derek. Real close, if you know what I mean.”

She gave me a good idea of what she meant – just to make her point, when she mashed her pussy against my cock. I could tell she’s naked under that silky, slinky, wisp of an evening gown. My cock immediately reared up, to accept the challenge.

“I love the way you feel against me, Max. You have a really hot, hard body and I feel the heat coming from your pussy.”

“Dance your way over to those open French Doors and slip outside onto the patio with me.”

“Someone is bound to see us.”

“We won’t be long. I need some air and I need to be held.”

“Close?”

“Even closer than you’re holding me now, Derek.”

“There’s only my pants and your thin dress between us now.”

“I know and the way I feel right now, even that is entirely too much between us.”

Dancing as she asked, I twirled her, to came out of a turn with us on the other side of the open door. I didn’t stop dancing, I kept it up until we were on the grass, between a pickup and a row of hedge.

The pickup was a 4X4 and when I eased the tailgate down, it was just right to lift her onto.

“Hold your dress up around your breasts, Max,” I told her and put my hands under her arms. I lifted her onto the tailgate and she pulled her dress completely over her head, then tossed it across the side of the pickup bed to sit there naked.

“DAMNNNnnnn! Max, you are all woman! I hope you’re aware of what we’re doing out here, because you’re about to get fucked,” I told her as I dropped my pants to my shoe tops.

“Fuck me Derek. It has been over three years since I have been fucked.”

“Richard doesn’t like sex?” I asked as I eased my cockhead up to nudge against her pussy.

“Richard can’t do sex anymore. He never was any good at it anyway ... OH DAMN, DEREK! Is that your dick?”

“No. That, Dear Sexy-Max, is my cock. You had better be safe and you had better be sure you want me because I don’t have any condoms.”

“Fuck me, Derek! I hope you do knock me up! It will serve his ass right.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“The Bastard just had to have one of those inflatable penile implants inserted inside his dick, a few years back ... It went bad on him, then fucked him up for life! I told him that it wasn’t necessary, that I’d use a vibrator, but he insisted and now he doesn’t even have the urge to see me naked, much less get me off.”

“Damn!”

“Yes, I know ... Derek, your huge cock isn’t going inside my pussy like this. I need to be fucked damn it! You’re going to have to ram that big fucker into me to get it started.”

“Turn around and bend over the tailgate. I’ll fuck you if we have to stay out here all night.”

“DAMN DEREK! This isn’t working either, I’m too short.”

“Then let me sit on the tailgate and I’ll lift you up to let you sit on top of my cock.”

“YES! I like the sound of that.”

“Be careful, Max. You could tear your pussy.”

“Wouldn’t that be something? I’d have to explain to the doctor how I split my pussy open ... OH FUCK, OH GOD DAMN, DEREK! BE CAREFUL!”

“Max, you’re the one who’s fucking me!”

“Well! Shit Man, do something to help me, damn it! I can’t help it if my pussy is too small. I still need your oversize cock in my pussy, NOW! You have no idea how badly I need you to fuck me, Derek!”

I put both hands under her arms and lifted her up until she was over my head. I leaned back in the bed of the pickup and pulled her pussy down over my mouth. I had to reach up and clamp my hand over her mouth when she screamed, but she finally settled down and started fucking my face.

I heard her say, “OH FUCK YES, I JUST GOT A COME!”

As soon as she said that, I lifted her up and lowered her right down over my cock. “Hold my cock upright, Max. I need some pussy and girl, you really do need a good fucking! Either hang on and fuck me with your tiny pussy, or put your damn dress on, and get your ass back inside!”

“OH DAMN, OH YES, YES, YES ... OHHHHhhhhh SHITTTTTtttttt! Fuck me harder now, Derek. You have all your cock inside my pussy now!”

“Max ... you only have my cockhead inside your pussy! We may never get all of me inside you.”

“OH YES WE WILL! If you’ll promise me you’ll get your cock all the way inside my pussy and fuck me until I get a come, I’ll pay you handsomely.”

“You don’t have to pay me Max. I’ll fuck you for free.”

“What if I ask you to fuck me and give me a baby?”

“Then you’ll have to decide exactly what price you’d put on our baby.”

“If you’ll fuck me five times with your cock all the way inside my pussy as far as it will go, and make me pregnant, I’ll pay you a million each time.”

Five Million?”

“Well, OK THEN, ten million damn it – and I want you to make me enjoy it each time too.”

“Here comes your first one, then we had better get our asses back inside.”

“Do it, Derek. I’m so fucking excited about getting fucked and having a baby, I could scream!”

“You’ve already been screaming.”

“OH DAMN, Derek. That hurt!”

“That, my Sweet Max, was my cock hitting bottom in your pussy. Feel of your pussy Max, you are stuffed full of my cock.”

“OH YES! I finally have all of your huge cock in my pussy! I am so damn proud of me. Fuck me and knock my ass up, Derek,” she told me as she tried to run her fingers between my groin and her bald pussy lips.

“You didn’t really mean your ass, did you?”

“Hell No! It took us forever to get all of your cock in my pussy.”

“Here comes our baby, Max.”

“YES, I feel you spraying your come inside my pussy ... OH FUCK, I feel so fucking good, and I’m getting another one! OH DAMN! I have missed being a woman for much too long. Derek, I am so fucking happy that we have four more of these fantastic fucks left.”

“Max, we have as many left as you want, your price will remain the same.”


“Derek, we didn’t smudge my dress did we?”

“No, but there’s a big wet spot in back where you sat down.”

“Will it show in the ballroom with the lights dim?”

“I doubt it. What are you going to tell Loni?”

To be sure and use a condom!

“Max, you have to be kidding! Right?”

“OK then, fuck her with your naked cock, because she’s already told me she was going to fuck you before this night was over.”

“Would you let her spend the night with me?”

“If you promise me she’ll be pregnant, I’ll pay you double!”

“Pay me double?”

“Twenty Million, Derek! When we confirm my daughter and I are both pregnant with your child ... You see, Loni will automatically inherit another thirty million when she’s confirmed to have an heir in her womb. I want you to be the father her heir, AND, be the father of my youngest heir.”

“Max, when I bring her home tomorrow, you and I need to try for Deep Pussy Drilling Number Two.”

“YES, I hope we strike oil like we did this time. It really felt good when we made my pussy slick enough to take your cock inside me all the way.”

“Then we’ll start with my mouth on your pussy and cut out all the screaming and complaining!”

Max slipped into the powder room, as I walked into the ballroom.

Loni was still sitting at the table as I walked toward her. I didn’t see Richard, but then, he was nowhere to be seen earlier when Max and I danced.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.