Next Door Neighbors - 4 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I saw Dee’s red Camaro convertible stop at the intersection, then slowly turn right. I made a dive right over the side into the backseat. I landed on top of my sexy Junior High Principal, Jae Foster with her legs spread wide open. She was laughing as she pulled me up so we could kiss.

Her ass was bouncing up and down on the seat like she was already fucking, when I shoved my cock inside her pussy. She had her heels locked around my ass, and as she fucked her body up and down, she pulled me deeper inside her.

I raised up to look around and saw that were at the edge of the city limits. There were no street lights here and I rolled over, pulling Jae up to sit on my legs facing me as she kept fucking my cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

I really think Jae was right, she has a lot of catching up to do. She is even more horny tonight than she was in her office today. The further Dee drove down the open highway with us fucking in the backseat, the wilder Jae became.

“Fuck me another way, Derek. I love fucking in a car like this, while riding down the highway at night. I’ve never done this before.”

With her sitting on my cock, I turned her around so she could sit facing the front. Then just as she got her pussy settled down on my cock again, I picked her up and stood with her bent over the front passenger seat as I pounded her pussy from behind.

“Dee, you keep a watch in your rearview mirror. I’d hate for us to be seen like this and someone get your license number.”

“Oh shit, I didn’t think about that! I’d hate to get pulled over by the police with all of us naked and you fucking our junior high principal.”

“That turns your hot-ass on, just saying that, doesn’t it?”

“OH YES. Hurry and get through fucking Jae, so we can let her drive. I want you to fuck me just like that.”

Jae told me, “Derek, we need to stop now. My pussy is getting sore and I’d like to fuck you one more time later, before this night’s over.”

“Then you drive and let Dee get back here. After that, I want both of you to get in the front seat so I can see some pussy eating. I love to see women eat pussy.”

“We found out today, just how much you love it. Damn, does your cock never lose its erection?”

“It hasn’t yet, and it’s been three months since I got stung. If you want to know the truth, I’d rather get stung again, than I lose this Big Boy I have now.”

“I’d rather you never lose it, if you’ll let me have some of it on a regular basis,” Jae told me.

Dee pulled over at the next intersection, and when the highway was clear both ways, they switched places.

“Dee Honey, are you sure that you want Derek to fuck you again without a condom? You know that you’re more than likely pregnant already, do you not?”

“Aunt Jae, you’ve already let him pump your pussy full of semen numerous times and you even told me that you hope you do get pregnant. If I get pregnant, then we’ll have our babies at the same time.”

“Well, it’s your choice, but I hardly know how you’ll explain your pregnancy.”

“I’ll tell anyone who asks, that I followed my aunt to the sperm bank and paid to become impregnated. Surely, they will believe us, if both of us use that story.”

“Perhaps you’re right. Carry on Dee.

“Derek, please fuck Dee and save me another round before we have to stop for the night.”

“I can assure both of you, it is my extreme pleasure to please you.”


Mom was tying my tie for me as I was getting ready to go to the Country Club with Elinor. We were up in my room, while dad watched for Elinor to come pick me up.

Mom was telling me that Elinor had asked her’s and dad’s permission to set up a trust fund for me...

“Really? I mean, I don’t even know what to say to that!”

“She told me to okay it with your dad, which I did as soon as we came home that day. He told me that he saw no reason to deny her, as long as we had our attorney look it over and make sure it was legal and had no strings attached.”

“Will it be a fund for my college? Is that what, she’s doing?”

“No, Hon. She wants to deposit five million into your trust fund initially, then make annual deposits of a half million until you turn twenty-one, or have graduated from college.”

“Mom ... I’ve been thinking a lot about college lately ... I was thinking that I may try to find a job here locally and not go to college. Now that you say Elinor’s going to set up a trust fund for me with millions of dollars, I think I would rather stay here close to my friends...

“ ... Mom, what would you say if Elinor lined up some more of her rich friends who wanted to give me lots of money just to fuck them?”

“Derek, I told you at the Sukimoto’s that day, that if some rich woman, or women, wanted to give you some pussy and pay you to fuck them, I wouldn’t stand in your way. Just wait, you are going to get more offers tonight than you’ll possibly be able to remember. You need to keep your cellphone handy and take time to enter their name, age and cell numbers as you meet them. Elinor has already confided in me that there will be over twenty women there who will offer you hundreds of thousands of dollars just to fuck them. She told me that there are eight women her age or younger who want you to impregnate them, and they are willing to pay you a half-million each time they have your baby.”

“Do they not have husbands?”

“Many of them will, and many of the others have been widowed young, after marrying an older man. They refuse to marry again for fear of another man swindling them out of their money. They would rather have your baby and give birth to their own heir.”

“Will you help me schedule times and places? I wouldn’t know how to handle that many women and keep it straight.”

“When you have your list, we’ll sit down and call each of them. If they need a secret place to meet you, they can come here for an extra fee.”

“Mom, you may need to quit your job as a manicurist and let me pay you a percentage of our take, just to handle my accounts, what do you think?”

“Are you sure you’ll make that much?”

“Mom, besides what you just told me about Elinor, I have already been promised over twenty-five million from Michelle’s grandmother. Then when she comes to America to live, she wants me to fuck her and she’ll pay me lots more millions. I’ll ask Michelle if she will get her grandmother to hire you. She’s a multi-billionaire in Japan and she will be the richest woman in America when she moves here.”

“How old is her grandmother?”

“I think Michelle told me she was eighteen when she married her grandfather and they were married five years when he died last year, so she’s about twenty-three or twenty-four now.”

“Tell Michelle that we want to meet her as soon as she moves here. I want to be that woman’s fulltime personal secretary!”

“I hope she hires you, then you can help me fuck her. She’s going to pay me five million for each of Lija’s and Saylor’s babies. Then another five million for each of Michelle’s babies. That’s besides what she wants to pay me for making her pregnant.”

“Derek, I never thought I’d be telling you this, but you are so right for wanting to stay here among your women. You’re going to be a multi-millionaire before your freshman year is over! A college education would merely be an afterthought, since you’ll be a teenage millionaire! You’ll want to be near your women anyway.”

“Mom, since we fucked the other day without a condom, do you think we could do that again, real soon? You are still my first love and my first lover.”

“I plan to fuck you as many times as it takes for me to have your baby. I told your dad that I was pretty sure I was pregnant again and he’s excited.”

“Do you think it may be his baby?”

“No way. I have always used a contraceptive sponge and spermicide rather than the pill or other types of contraceptive. Your dad has never put his dick inside my pussy without protection ... since you were born.”

“WOW, will you let me watch you put a sponge in your pussy the next time? Maybe even let me insert it?”

“Would you really? I mean, damn, Derek. That made me want to fuck you right now.”

“Do you have a sponge in your pussy?”

“No, and besides, we don’t have time! Elinor will be here any minute and you need to save that big cock for later. You and I will play around one day next week, and you can insert the sponge in my pussy ... when you’re not fucking your bevy of schoolgirls.”

“Bevy?”

“Yes, which could mean a big group of girls ... Like a harem really ... Damn, Derek, I think you could qualify as a Sultan soon ... you know, a harem owner!”

“Hey, I kind of like that idea. I’ll have to buy some land with the money I make fucking rich women, so I can build a big castle to keep my harem.”

“You’ll need a housekeeper, a cook, a gardener, a security guard, and a chauffeur with a limousine to haul your women around.”

“When you become my personal secretary and the personal secretary for the Sukimoto’s Grandmother, you can help me hire the help I’ll need.”

“Knowing you and the way you love pussy, it wouldn’t surprise me if you did have a real harem in a year or two.”

Dad yelled up at me. “Derek, your limousine is here and the chauffeur is coming to the door.”

“Give me a kiss, Mom. I’ll tell you all about it when I get home, if it isn’t too late. Remember ... keep your pussy ready for me ... and me only.”

“It’s been yours since before we moved here. You just took your time learning the signs. Now, you have a great time, and get all that rich pussy you can. Derek, I’m so proud of you.”

“Thanks Mom. Bye.”

“Derek, here’s a few hundred, just so you’ll have some cash on you in case you need it.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

“Knock ‘em dead, Son. You’ll meet Richard Carlin, the Club Manager and his wife tonight. I told them you were coming. They want to talk to you about helping recruit more younger members. He told me that he’s heard a lot of good reports about you from your teachers and some of the administrators at school.”

“Thanks again, Dad, I remember their daughter Loni from school. She’s a snobbish rich girl, but the guys still fall at her feet ... See you tomorrow, I know it will be late when we get back. Don’t wait up.

“Uh, Dad?”

“Yes?”

“Would you be mad at me if I happened to meet someone I’d like to bring home for the night?”

“I don’t see why that would be a problem, if they are willing...” he laughed as he told me. Then he added, “I’d rather you were safe here at home, than out somewhere unsafe ... in a compromising situation.”

“Thanks again, Dad.”


The chauffeur opened the door for me and held it as I stepped inside the long white limo. Elinor was sitting in the seat facing forward and I sat beside her as he closed the door.

“Hello, Handsome. You look so good tonight.”

“Hi Beautiful, you look gorgeous yourself. Would it mess up your makeup if I kissed you?”

“No, Hon. Come here and give a big kiss. I have missed you these past few days.”

“I’ve really missed you too, Elinor. I asked Mom if I could spend the night with you tomorrow night and she told me not to keep you up all night.”

“Did she really? Derek, you have a special Mom, and I’m sure you know that better than anyone else.”

“I sure do. She shares lots of things with me that she thinks I need to know about women.”

“That’s what moms do when they have a handsome young son like you. I’ll help you tonight, if you like. I’ll know most of the women who’ll be there, and many of them are already aware that you’ll be with me. I’ll introduce you to those who are willing to pay you the most, whether they want a baby or just want to fuck a handsome young man with a huge cock.”

“Dad told me that the Country Club Manager wants to meet me and ask me to help recruit more young members to the club. He said I’ll meet his wife too.”

“Oh – you’ll meet his wife alright! She’s a lot younger than him and she’s got millions and millions more than I have. She will offer you a ton of money just to meet her secretly tonight for a few minutes.”

“Really? How do I handle something like that?”

“I’ve already told her that I paid you two hundred and fifty thousand for an hour with me. Then I told her that I paid you three million to let me have your baby.”

“But that’s not what you paid me.”

“I know, Dear – and I know her. She will more than double anything I tell her just to get you to fuck her, and brag to me about it.”

“NO SHIT, ELINOR?”

“No shit, Baby. I’ll always look out for my Fuck-Buddy.”

When we arrived at the Country Club, there were cars and limos lined up, waiting to drive under the canopy and unload guests.

We had moved up to second in line, when I saw a very beautiful woman wearing an elegant, shimmery, silky evening dress as she stepped from the limo in front of us, then I watched as a girl about half her age stepped out behind her. DAMN! This young woman is a knockout. She turned to speak to the woman with her, and I recognized her ... Loni Carlin, Miss Snobby Rich Girl.

“Derek, you will meet those two soon after we’re seated. They will also be seated at our table.”

“I don’t know a lot of people in this town yet, but I know that girl in the blue dress. She’s Loni Carlin and already, I’m looking forward to meeting her away from school.

“Her mom is Mrs. Richard Carlin. Maxine is her name but she prefers, Max and that’s what she’s known by. Loni is their their seventeen year old adopted daughter. You’ve probably heard Loni’s name by now. She’s Miss Everything, at the high school.”

“I’ve heard her name many times, and I’ve seen her in action as she flirts, then puts the guys down after she has them drooling. She’s never spoken to a lowly freshman since I’ve been in school here. You’re right, she’s a sophomore and Miss Everything, but to me, she’s nothing but a flirt who puts on an act!”

“Don’t sell yourself short, Derek. By now, your reputation among the junior high girls should have spread enough to make even, Miss Highfalutin Loni Carlin, not only want an introduction, but a nice slow dance with you.”

“I can hardly wait until you and I can slow dance together, Elinor. We need to dance together tomorrow night when I spend the night with you.”

“You flatter me each time I’m around you, Derek. You can damn well bet your left nut, that we’ll slow dance at my house tomorrow night. Naked too.”

“I hope I never lose my left nut in a bet, or my right one either for that matter. Elinor, when we slow dance tonight, I’m going to pretend you’re naked.”

“Derek, I have a surprise for you. I was going to wait and show you, but before they open our limo door, look under my dress when I lift it.”

“OH HELL YES! My favorite Fuck-Buddy is naked under her fancy, evening dress.”

“Dear, there will be many women naked underneath their dresses this night. Many of those will offer you a peek, or even a quick fuck, if you should take them for a short walk.”

“I don’t want to leave you like that. You’re my date.”

“Derek, I’ll have you all to myself tomorrow night. If you get the opportunity to take a slow walk through the garden with either, or both Carlin women ... Don’t you dare turn it down. There are millions to be had in that family if you play your cards right. Flatter the living shit out of those two ... one at a time, of course.”

We were seated not too far from the dance floor and as I sat beside Elinor, looking around the room, I saw a short fat man in a black tuxedo coming straight toward us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.