Next Door Neighbors - 4 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“ ... Ms. Foster ... Uhhh...

“My Biology teacher, Miss Stuart, told me that you wanted to see me about my schedule?”

“Welllll ... helloooo-Derek-Cutter ... Please come in and sit over here so we’ll be more comfortable while we talk for a few minutes.” She pointed toward a wide settee against the far wall.

She walked out from behind her desk and I got a good look at the woman I had just pegged as a hot-ass, the same as Dee had told me earlier. Principal Jae Foster is one more fucking, hot-ass. If she’s thirty-seven, she looks as good as my mom does at thirty-seven.

She’s wearing a black, pleated skirt and a frilly, sheer-white blouse, which I can see her lacy white bra through. I glanced at her desk chair and saw her black suit coat, and I knew right then she had pulled it off for me. She was smiling as I stared at her huge titties. I mean, they’re even larger than Elinor’s, and hers are store bought, and hand-made. I wondered if Ms. Jae’s titties were hand-made. I’d sure like to get my hands on them and find out for sure.

If they’re not hand-made, they’ll surely be as large as Mom’s homegrown titties!

“Oh, I’m sorry – what was that?” I was so hung up on her huge titties, I didn’t hear all of what she said.

“I asked if you really are only sixteen. Your records state that you won’t be seventeen until next June, but you sure are tall and well built for a boy of sixteen.”

“Thank you, Ms. Jae. I mean, Ms. Foster. I suppose I am big for my age, but my dad is a big man and Mom is big too ... I didn’t mean it to sound like she’s a big woman, just that she’s well put together ... and large, where women are supposed to be large. I think I may be getting myself into deep trouble, but I get really nervous when I’m alone in the presence of a pretty woman ... I meant to say, an attractive woman like you. I hope I haven’t messed up by trying to answer you.”

“You haven’t messed up, Derek. By the way, I like being thought of as a pretty woman rather than an attractive woman. You like that description for me better also, don’t you? You were so casual when you told me that. I would bet that your Mom is also a pretty woman?”

“She sure is and I hope it’s alright to confess that about my Mom.”

“Tell her for me, that she’s raised a fine looking, clean-cut young gentleman. Tell her too, that she’s taught you how to make a woman feel like she is in fact, pretty, and appreciated. I would venture to say, you have a way of making the girls your age feel special and pretty, the same way – do you not?”

“Well ... I do make friends with girls better than I do boys, but that’s just because Mom taught me how to just be myself and to let the girls be girls.”

“Have you met lots of girls since you moved here?”

“I sure have and I’ve made lots of other friends too.”

“Female friends?”

“Well, yes Ma’am, mostly.”

“Leave the Ma’am off as long as we’re in my office alone. I love feeling like a pretty woman, one whom young boys and even the younger men look at, as they pass by.”

“I’ll sure remember you from now on and I’ll be looking for you here at school too.”

“Just at school? What if you saw me out on the street one day?”

“I’d hope that you’ll be wearing that see-through blouse and that sexy black skirt that swishes around your legs, when you walk.” I felt like she was testing me and I needed to know for sure, so I decided I’d test her to see how far she was willing to go.

“I love this little black skirt, too. I have to be careful when the wind is blowing. It’s much too light to stay respectably in place and cover my upper legs.”

“You have pretty legs ... UH, I’m sorry, I was thinking that and it just came out.”

“Thank you for the compliment, Derek. I love my long legs too. I’d bet that your mom has long pretty legs also, doesn’t she?”

“OH YES! She sure does. You remind me of her in so many ways. I meant that as a compliment.”

“Tell me one way, Derek.”

“Well ... I’m not sure I can, and keep from getting into trouble.”

“Then let me ask, and you tell me if I’m right.”

“Sure. I can do that better.”

“Does your mom have large breasts?”

“She sure does!”

“Larger or smaller than mine?”

“I’m not sure ... uh larger ... I mean yours are larger, by at least one size.”

“You know her size?”

“Yes, she told me about breast sizes. She said I needed to know things like that.”

“What size bra would you think I wear?”

“Possibly a forty C.”

“She taught you well, Derek ... tell me this – if you’re not too embarrassed to answer – does your mom’s breasts sag any at all when you see her without a bra?”

“Very little. I mean they really, really are some of the finest breasts I’ve seen naked.”

“Do you think my breasts would be classified as fine, if you saw me without my bra?”

“Ms. Jae, I hope I don’t say this wrong, but your breasts would be fine even if you were wearing an overcoat on the darkest night.”

“Goodness – I love that answer! I know better than to continue this, but I have to know more about your mom and about my breasts. Well, about you too, and about me as you compare me to your mom...

“Derek, I need to ask you this first ... did my secretary, Dee Billings, tell you that she’s my niece?”

“NO! I mean, no she didn’t tell me that ... ahhhh, uh ... I suppose that would mean Kristi Billings is your niece also?”

“Yes, they are my sister’s daughters. They live next door to me in one of my rental houses. I love both of them dearly. Does knowing that Kristi and Dee are my nieces bother you?”

“No. I mean, if it doesn’t bother you that I met Kristi the first day of school and that we’ve become close friends with most of her friends and all of my friends.”

“Kristi told me some very unusual statistics about her cute new friend, Derek Cutter. I want you to know, that I hope you will keep letting her be your friend and that you will always use good judgment with those younger girls.”

“Does good judgment translate to protection?”

“Exactly! You, Dear Boy, are a very intelligent person. You’re handsome, and you’re as charming as the devil himself. You have an eye for pretty women, among which I feel honored to be included. Tell me one more very personal thing about you ... Do you like older women as well as you like the younger girls?”

“That’s an easy question to answer, and I’ll to say yes, because it has been the older women who have taught me things I needed to know about all women – younger and older.”

“You’ve had some really good teachers, I can tell. I’d love to know more about the things they’ve taught you ... that is if you’d be willing to teach me some of them. I was married for years to a man who could care less about my needs. He was only concerned about his own needs and feelings – then he was gone.”

“Gone?”

“He had cancer and it took him fast.”

“Oh! Sorry I asked.”

“No need to apologize. I was over him long before he became sick, so his death merely finalized our relationship. I know that sounds harsh and heartless, but it’s the truth. I’ve lived for years without the love and attention I wanted and needed. Now that I’m in my late thirties, I feel like I’ve been cheated and I may never have a chance to recover those lost chances at physical love. I’m sure you know what I mean, with my reputation at stake and all...”

“I’d like to help you recover some of the things you’ve missed out on ... that is if you’d let a sixteen year old help you.”

“Would you show me all the things I’ve missed and done without? Would you let me be crazy and wild and free when I’m with you? Would you make sure that we were protected and not discovered as we really let it go and acted on our wildest desires and fantasies?”

“If we had a secluded place where there was no danger of being caught, I’d love to run wild and naked with you. I’d never ask you to do anything which would get you talked about or exposed, so to speak.”

“I have such a place, not far from here. It’s three hundred and seventy-five acres – posted and fenced – and it’s all mine, thanks to my late husband.”

“Can we swim, climb, run naked and stop as many times as we want to and make love?”

“Make love? What if I wanted you to fuck me?”

“I’d love to fuck you right now, but I’m sure we can’t do that in your office.”

“Who says we can’t? Get your clothes off, Derek. I want to see your sexy body without clothes, just like Kristi described you to me. I want that huge mother-fucking cock in my pussy as deep as you shoved it into my niece’s pussy to take her virginity.”

“I don’t have any condoms with me.”

“Then we’ll do without. I’m not too old to have babies and I’ll tell now, that my body wants your cock, your semen, and your baby – or even four to five babies if you’re willing to fuck me that many years into the future!”

She was already naked as I sat on the edge of the settee to pull my shoes and jeans off, then she knelt to pull them off my feet.

“SONOFABITCH! That, is a woman’s wildest fucking dream, or maybe even her worst nightmare! I’m not sure which it is, but I have to know for myself. If you’ve had all of that monstrous cock inside my youngest niece’s virgin pussy, we’ll surely get that fat fucker in mine!”

“Tell me how you want me for our first time, Jae. I want to make sure I please you so we can do this many more times. I already want your sexy body every way we can do it.”

“I love the way that sounds. I have yet to get this beautiful cock inside my pussy, and you’re already planning to fuck me again.”

“You’re the first woman I’ve seen naked who makes me think of my mom. I love your small nipples. I hope you like having them sucked. Mom loves for me to suck hers. It makes her get multiple orgasms each time.”

“You sit right there and let me sit on your lap facing you. Be careful putting your cock in my pussy, Derek. We have at least an hour and I want to enjoy each second of it. Kiss me, Derek ... kiss me like you kissed Kristi just as she was taking your cock inside her hot little virgin cunt the first time!”

I grabbed her hair and pulled her face close, then we kissed.

(Mom taught me that. She told me that women loved for a man to take charge and show that he’s a man)

She was all over me as we kissed and it really made me feel good, that I could make her feel so good. I cupped both her breasts as we kissed, then I raked her tiny, swollen nipples with my thumbs. These huge babies are homegrown, ripened to perfection, delicious and yearning for attention.

My cock was still standing straight up between us as she sat on my thighs facing me. She scooted way back to my knees, then with her left hand, she pushed my cock down until my swollen cockhead was pressed against her pussy. She leaned back, smiling at me as she slowly lowered herself, letting me slip inside her.

“You’re stretching me, Derek, but I love the feeling of your giant cock slipping into my pussy.”

“Jae, your pussy is even smaller than Kristi’s. We may not be able to get all of me inside you this first time.”

“When we do manage to get your cock inside my pussy as deep as it will go, will you fuck me, take me like a wild man, ram your cock to the depths of my hot cunt and plant your semen deep inside my womb?”

“YES! I want to do all of that with you. But first, I want to pleasure your pussy and kiss your tiny nipples at the same time.”

“Derek! I think I may be getting the first come in my whole life! OH FUCK! OH DAMN! I’m getting then one after the other. Keep sucking my nipples. Fuck your cock just a little deeper when I drop down hard on you. YES, YES ... I feel you spurting your semen inside me and it makes me want more. You are a fantastic lover and I do love your huge cock, though I cannot take all of you inside me yet.”

She didn’t last much longer, then she told me she was fucked out as we lay back on the settee. I had my hand on her sexy ass as she lay her head on my chest, then I thought of what Dee told me about her aunt.

“Jae, have you ever had thoughts of letting a girl be with you as you fuck like we just did?”

“You mean have a girl naked with us?”

“Yes, some of the best times I’ve ever had, has been with lots of naked girls together. I’ve even fucked two and three women together at the same time.”

“Did they do things to each other?”

“They sure did and that was why I wondered if you ever thought of doing that with another woman or maybe one of the students here. We could really recover some of the physical love you’ve missed out on if we had a girl or even two, with us ... who loves pussy.”

“Shit, Derek! There are some girls in this school who I’d risk my job, just to see them naked one time!”

“I know more than one student and one teacher, I could maybe get to be with us if we could meet somewhere secluded. They would let you do more than look at them too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.