Next Door Neighbors - 4 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I was sitting on the poolside, with Lija and Saylor sitting on either side of me. We were naked and both of them had a firm grip on my dick. Michelle had gone to use the bathroom in the pool house.

Saylor looked up at me with a smile as she asked, “Derek, will you please hurry and fill our Mom’s pussy with your sperm? Grandmother has told us that she will give you, and each of us two million dollars if we will take pics of you fucking our mom with your naked dick.”

“REALLY? She’s going to give each of us two million, just to take pics of me with my naked dick in your mom’s pussy?”

Lija told me, “Yes, but there is a small catch. You see, Grandmother told us to substitute Mom’s pills with tiny baby-aspirin. She wants you to fuck our mom and make her pregnant with a baby boy, then she will give each of us a million American dollars and you five million dollars.”

“NO SHIT? FIVE MILLION DOLLARS? WOW!”

Saylor told me, “Yes, and that’s not all. Grandmother told us to tell you that she wants you to fuck her a baby boy in her belly when she comes to America, and she will give you another five million American dollars.”

“NO SHIT? FIVE MORE MILLION?” Shit, I was trying to add the millions up already. Damn, I get paid to fuck and I already love fucking a pussy with my naked cock!

“No shit, Derek! And even that’s not all. When we graduate from high school, Grandmother wants us to have a baby boy with you and she will give you another five million American dollars for giving each of us a baby, and give each of us another million also for having your baby.”

“Holy Shit! How many millions does your grandmother have?”

“She’s a multi-billionaire in Japan and when she comes here to live with us, she will be the richest woman in America.”

“You must have sent her the pics of me that my dad gave your dad.”

“Yes, we did that as soon as Dad showed them to us last month. That was when Grandmother sent us a text and told us to swap Mom’s pills with tiny baby-aspirins.”

“So, how long has she been taking them, thinking she’s taking birth control pills?”

“About a month, her womb will be ripe and ready for your sperm.”

By the time Michelle came back from the bathroom, my dick was swollen and stretched as long and big as I had ever seen it. Even the day when I first got wasp stung. Shit, I mean this damn thing is just about too fucking big to get inside these tiny Asian pussies!

BUT ... I’ve always heard – where there’s a will, there’s a way.

“Oh wow! Derek, your dick is way larger than when you fucked me on the A-1 Hardware parking lot earlier,” Michelle told me when she sat next to us.

Lija wanted me to lay back on a pool raft so they could inspect my dick.

Saylor took her mom’s hand and led her over to stand astraddle my hips, then asked, “Mom, do you think you can get Derek’s dick in your pussy now?”

“Girls, just help me and make sure it goes in straight until I get my pussy full of it. I’ll show you how much I already love this huge, powerful American super-cock of Derek’s.”

Lija grinned at me, then asked her mom, “Mom, what would you do if Derek’s super-cock was so powerful that his cum would give you a baby?”

“OH FUCK YES, LIJA! I wish he could. I want twin boys with cocks as large as Derek’s, if his cock is that powerful!”

“HELL YEAH,” both sisters agreed. Then Saylor became serious as she asked...

“Mom, we will be grown by the time our twin brothers are old enough to fuck. Will you let us come home and get fucked by their big cocks?”

“Yes, Baby, YES! Now, you girls help me get Derek’s cock in my pussy again. DAMN, I do believe this big fat sonofabitch is twice as large as before.

“Shove that motherfucker in my pussy, Derek. I want to see if your super-cock really is powerful enough to me give twin American sons, with cocks as large as yours. Fuck that cock up into my pussy and let me ride this big Dragon cock.”

Michelle was sitting on top of my cock with it wedged between her pussy lips. I could see her pussy opening a little at a time and I just knew I was about to split her wide open.

Suddenly, my cock popped into her pussy and both of us screamed. I thought she had peeled all the skin off my cock, but she was already riding back and forth on me, fucking me and grinning down at me.

Just as I started feeling good, I heard someone on the other side of the fence shouting...

ARE YOU ALRIGHT OVER THERE

It was a woman. Next thing I knew, the woman was standing on the other side of the wooden fence with both hands gripping the top. She was about Mom’s age, and I remembered seeing her when she walked her little dog past our house. Mom told me that her name is Elinor and that she’s very, very rich. She told me that her husband was twenty years older than her, and that he died the year before we moved here. I remember too, that she has a perfect pair of store-bought 38s. I’m able to spot those store-bought tits from a hundred yards away, now that Mom and Melanie have taught me all about them.

Michelle turned her head and shouted, “We’re alright. I was just having fun and became overly excited.” She didn’t know the woman was staring right at her naked ass with my cock jammed to the roots in her pussy.

“Are you sure that young man isn’t raping you? You sure screamed as if you were in pain.”

Saylor walked over to stand next to the fence on this side. She was still naked and I saw the woman looking down at her.

“He’s not raping her. She’s my mom and we just moved here from Japan. Derek is going to teach mom, my sister Lija and me to swim.”

“I was a certified lifeguard when I was in college. I have a pool over here too and I love to swim. I’d be glad to come over and help Derek teach you, your sister and mom to swim.”

“We’re not dressed for company,” Saylor told her and I had to laugh when the woman did.

“Hon, I can see that all of you are naked. I am too as a matter of fact. I love sunning and swimming nude. Do you have a stepladder?”

“Yes, I saw one in the garage. Why?”

“If you’ll get it and lean it up to this fence, I’ll climb my ladder, then climb down on your side. I’d love to watch your mom get fucked by Derek’s cock, and I’d love to swim naked with you, your mom, Derek, and your sister.”

Lija came out of the garage door with a green stepladder, and leaned it against the fence.

I was looking right at Miss Elinor when her 38s popped over the top of the fence. I’d love to have a picture of those for my collection. Then she swung her left leg across to place her foot on the ladder Lija was holding.

Her pussy is bald as an ice cube, and her ass is a perfect match for Mom’s. Shit, I hope she likes to fuck! I could feel my cock really swelling as Michelle started fucking me faster. She was smiling at me as she started sweating. I thought she was getting too hot. Then when she started getting her cum, I knew she was hot. I already knew Michelle and I would fuck a lot more, now that they’ve moved on our block. She’s got a pussy that’s as tight and strong as Mom’s pussy and Mom’s pussy is the best I’ve fucked so far. Then I thought of Lija and Saylor telling me I was supposed to fuck their mom and grandmother until I made them pregnant.

Boy, did I ever blow a load of cum inside Michelle’s pussy. If there’s ever a chance she may be impregnated with twins, this first cumshot in her pussy will get the job done. I’m already excited about fucking Michelle and her daughters, knowing I’ll get paid five million dollars each time I make one of them pregnant. Shit, I could be a multi-millionaire before I graduate from high school. I’m going to buy a new car as soon as I get my license, and I’m old enough. I’ll get even more pussy then.

Miss Elinor sat in a pool chair right beside me, smiling when I looked at her.

“Hi, Derek. I hope you don’t mind that I watch.”

“Heck no, Miss Elinor. I mean, well you’ve seen me already and Michelle is still trying to get my cock deeper in her pussy now that she’s really slick from our cum ... You sure look good today. I knew the first time I saw you that you had some fine breasts. They look even better up close and naked.”

“Thank you, Derek. I love them too. I’ve wanted big tits all my life and when my husband, Fred died last year, I made my wish come true. Fred always told me that mine were plenty big enough, but I wanted more.”

“I like them just like they are ... How did you know my name before you came over here?”

“I asked your mom what your name was. I saw you looking at me the first time I walked my dog past your house. I loved the way you looked at me. You made me feel so fucking sexy, I had to hurry home and use my toys. The next time I saw your mom, she told me that I needed to meet you. She told me you were very popular with the teenage girls and all the women in the neighborhood. She told me exactly why, when I asked her to explain. She told me about your cock and now I’m anxious to see you pull out of Michelle’s pussy.”

“She did? I mean, you are? Did Mom really tell you all that about me?”

“Yes, I told her that I needed to get out and meet someone to spend time with, but I hated to start dating since Fred left me all his millions. You know how single men are when they meet a rich widow.”

“I didn’t know that, but I can imagine. Have you dated yet?”

I was hoping she’d say no. Suddenly, I wanted to be her first date.

“No. I was waiting to meet you, as a matter of fact.”

“Would you really go on a date with me?”

“I would love to, and thank you, Derek, for asking me. I’ll help you get Michelle and her two daughters fucked, then we’ll teach them to swim ... If I asked you to dress up for our date, would you? I’d like to have a really nice dinner date, wear a fancy dress and have you dress too.”

“Then call it a date and we’ll decide when. I hope you like to dance. I’d love to dance with you.”

“I suppose your mom taught you to dance?”

“Yes, she’s taught me a lot since we moved here.”

“Will you show me all you’ve learned from her, and the other women of the neighborhood, and keep it a secret between you and me?”

“I’d love to, and you’ll never have to worry about me telling.”

Michelle cut in and I felt her pulling her pussy off my cock, just as she spoke. “I’ll never tell either and neither will Saylor or Lija. All we ask is that you and Derek teach us all you know about fucking and swimming.”

“We can certainly do that. Can’t we, Derek?”

“We sure can, Miss Elinor.”

“Call me Elinor, Derek. You and I are going to be best friends and Fuck-Buddies just like Lija, Saylor and Michelle have become.

“Maybe we could go to a dance at the Country Club on Saturday night? I haven’t been since Fred died and I’d love to show you off to my friends. I know a lot of women my age and many more of them younger, with lots and lots of older friends too, who would absolutely love to just see a cock as large as yours.”

“I’m looking forward to our date more than ever now. I’ll have to ask Mom and dad, but I’m sure they’d let me go. Dad wants me to learn to play golf and tennis, now that he’s a member.”

“I love playing tennis and I’ve signed up to take lessons from the Womens Golf Pro in two weeks. They tell me she’s really good at teaching women and teenagers.”

“Do you think she would take on another student? I’ve never had lessons, so I think I’d feel better if I took lessons with someone I know ... I mean, that is if you’d let me.”

“Let you? Derek, I’d pay for your lessons if you’ll take them with me. I’ll call Marie this afternoon and tell her that my nephew wants to take lessons with me when I do. You’ll love her. She’s just out of college and she’s really good at golf. She’s got a fabulous body too, if you happen to like the young sexy, athletic type.”

“Do you think maybe she could work Lija and Saylor in too. They are athletic and we’re all going to be best friends.”

“I would love to have them with us. We would really have a good time together. I hope those girls like pussy. I just love pussy – Don’t you?”

“I sure do. Let me make Michelle cum one more time and we’ll take a break so you can help me get Lija’s and Saylor’s pussies ready for my cock.”

“Michelle, please turn over and let Derek fuck you from behind. I love seeing pics of a woman getting fucked like that. Fred never would fuck me like that and I always wanted him too.”

Michelle told me, “Yes, Derek. Fuck me like a dog! I love seeing anime comics where a Japanese girl gets fucked like a dog. I want Elinor to see me get fucked like that too, now that she’s a good neighbor of ours.”

Elinor leaned closer to Michelle’s butt, then asked me, “Derek, would you let me put your cock in Michelle’s pussy? I have never even seen pics of a cock as large as yours.”

“Please do. Pretend you’re putting my cock in your pussy when you do. I’m already looking forward to our first time.”

Saylor leaned closer to Elinor, as she spread her legs wide to lean over and put my cock in Michelle’s pussy, she looked up and asked her, “Elinor, would you let me kiss your pussy? Yours looks just like Lija’s pussy and I love kissing her’s.”

“Kiss my pussy, Saylor and I’ll pay for both yours and Lija’s tennis, and golf lessons at the Country Club.”

Lija knelt behind Saylor and smiled at Elinor, “Elinor, I’m going to kiss my sister’s pussy now, then I want to swap places with her so I can kiss your pussy too. We love pussy and already, we love our sexy new next door neighbor.”

“I already love my new next door neighbors too, Hon.”

Michelle was ready to fuck as soon as I had my cock seated in her tiny pussy from behind. I love these Asian bubble butts and fucking her from behind lets me look down at her as my cock slides in and out.

She was gripping my cock so hard I had to hurry as she forced me deeper and deeper, pulling on my cock until I could feel another big cum building up in my balls. By the time I pulled her hips back to unload inside her, she was screaming...

“OH FUCK YES! I love getting fucked like a dog. Do me deep NOW, Derek! I’m getting my big one and I hope your cum makes me pregnant with twins.”

When she fell forward, Elinor grabbed my slick cock and sucked the cum off. Then she took my cock all the way into her throat. Just as I was about to blow a load, she pulled her mouth off me and shoved me over on top of Saylor. Lija was kissing Saylor as she raised her legs wide, then wrapped them around my butt.

Lija had sucked Saylor’s pussy until she gotten a cum, now she was slick as her mom’s pussy, and my cock easily slipped between her tight pussy lips. I was trying to keep from hurting her when she pulled her body up against me with her legs, forcing my cockhead to pop inside her.

She yelled, then she started fucking her body up and down with just the head of my cock inside her. This was all of my cock we were able to get inside her pussy the first time we fucked. I already knew that Michelle, Saylor and Lija would get fucked many more times now that we’re neighbors on the same block.

The harder and faster we fucked, the more I thought about fucking all three of them and making them pregnant.

I was trying hard not to go too deep and hurt her, then Michelle leaned over to press against my back. Whispering, she said, “Drive your big naked cock deep into my daughter’s pussy, Derek. My Grandmother wants you to fuck both my daughters and make them pregnant with your babies. I have already switched their pills with tiny pink baby aspirin when they began taking them. Saylor will be pregnant as soon as you fill her pussy with your sperm!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.