Next Door Neighbors - 4 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Derek Cutter has come to grips with living in a new town. He has met and made friends with most of the neighborhood girls his age, and many of the women too. Now, a Japanese family is living on his block and his Dad introduces Derek to them. As always, Derek is in demand when there are girls and women around. He has his first date, with a widow who lives on his block. He has some very odd proposals from his new friends. Proposals which could make him a young millionaire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

My dad has never spent a lot of time with me, other than just small talk at the supper table and the few times when he’d ask me go to the hardware store with him on the Saturday mornings when Mom had to work. They were only open from 7:30 until noon on Saturdays. Though I never told him, I loved being there and seeing all the people rushing to buy tools and fixtures for a weekend repair job around their house.

Today was the best day of my life - and it all that started out with Dad at the hardware store. Before the day was over, I told him more than once, that it was the best day ever for me. He had just gotten me a new iPhone and I was still learning all about it.

He’d just recently been promoted to store manager and he was a totally different person - at home and work. He even let me drive his new company truck to work this Saturday. It was Father-Son day and I loved every minute of it.

“Derek, I want you to spend as much time as you can with my new assistant manager’s daughters this morning. Their moving van arrived yesterday and his family arrived this weekend. They’re moving into the house down on the corner, the one that’s been empty since we moved here.”

“That big two-story mansion on our street? Wow, that one has a really big swimming pool in back and a balcony that overlooks the pool.”

“That’s the one.”

“How old are the two girls who’ll be our neighbors?” I just had a sinking feeling this Saturday morning was about to turn into a babysitting job for me.

“Sixteen and seventeen. I haven’t met them but Hal showed me their pictures, and a few pictures of his wife. The pictures were taken two years ago, when the girls were younger, but they’re all very attractive, even their mom ... Oh, by the way, I showed him a school picture of you and he wanted me to bring him a more recent, more detailed photo of you to show his wife and daughters.”

“Did you? I hope it was one I looked good in. I’m like Mom, I don’t think I ever make a good picture.”

“Your mom took this one. Well, she actually gave me three, and told me I should give all of them to Hal so he could show his daughters.”

“Mom took them? I hope it’s not one of her favorites. She’s always telling me I’m so handsome, no matter what I’m wearing or what I’m doing.”

“Derek, your mom and I both think you’re handsome. We love you more than you’ll ever know and though you may not know it yet, you are developing into quite a handsome young man.”

“Thanks, Dad. I guess I have added some meat and muscle to my body in the right places this past year. I’ve gained ten pounds since we moved here, and the girls I met earlier, tell me I look really good ... Uh, Dad I need to know which pictures Mom selected?”

“The ones she took of you with her telephoto lens, from your bedroom window when you were swimming with Melanie in her pool!”

“I hope you didn’t show them the ones Mom took when I was swimming naked with Melanie!”

“That’s the ones. She gave me three and I want you to know, Derek, I was a proud daddy, to give them to Hal. Even Hal told me that you’re a very well developed young man for a sixteen year old. He said as soon as his daughters see those pics, he knew they were going to stop bitching about having to move to a small town in America.”

“Did he really?”

“Yes he did, and that’s not all. Neither Hal’s wife, Michelle, or his daughters Lija or Saylor have ever learned to swim.”

“I’ve got a feeling there’s more to this than you’re telling me.”

“I’ve volunteered you to teach them to swim when they get moved in.”

“Dad, please tell me that they’re really pretty and not two butt-ugly sisters that I’ve been dumped on.”

“Trust me, Derek. If you think Melanie looks good in that, fishing line and scrap of cloth, she calls a bathing suit, you”ll thank me a million times when you meet Lija, Saylor and their mom.”


As soon as I drove up and parked over to the side of the store in the manager’s reserved parking space, Dad pointed to a thin man not even as tall as me and told me that was Hal.

Hal looked to be part Asian and he was bald. He walked toward us, grinning as he waved. Damn, has this man got a set of fucking buck-teeth! I had a feeling this was going to turn into a terrible nightmare. If this man’s wife and daughters even remotely resemble him, I’l run away from home! Today! This morning!

“Hal, this is my son, Derek.

“Derek, meet Hal Sukimoto, our new neighbor and my new assistant manager.”

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Sukimoto. I hope you and your family like it here. I’ve just about made up my mind that this is a great place to live after all.”

“So very nice to meet you, Derek. Please, call me Hal. It is short for Halaiediki, one fucking difficult Japanese name to spell and to pronounce in English. My lovely wife, Michelle likes to call me Hal, and I like it when she does. You are a very handsome American boy, Derek. My family will be most proud to call you friend and neighbor.”

“Thanks, Mr. Hal. Where is your family? Are they not here today?”

“They are here. I had to let them in enter the store to use the restroom. With three Japanese females in the family, drinking American Coca-Cola, a man has to make rest stops periodically to let all of them piss.”

I looked at Dad when Mr. Hal said his wife and daughters had to go piss. Dad was laughing as he turned his head. I had to wonder how in the hell Mr. Hal ever landed a job as assistant manager at A-1 Hardware in the first place. This company is second only to Ace Hardware in the USA. I already had my doubts about him selling hardware and tools. He has a lisp that sounds like he’s having a flat when he speaks.

“Here they come now,” he pointed toward the back entrance.

My dick started getting hard as soon as I saw them. I could hardly tell which was the mom and who were the daughters. They all look alike and they are f’n beautiful. They must be part American and Japanese, each of them look so American - dressed in identical, very low cut hip hugger style - thin white, silky shorts and white, sleeveless shirts made of the same material. Each of them are wearing red flip-flops.

Man, what some fucking big titties on these three women. Shit, I can’t believe two of them are my age. I still can’t tell which one is the mom and which two are the daughters.

The closer they came to where we stood, my dick got harder and harder. Their shorts were riding so low on their hips, the tops of their underwear was showing like the girls I see in the mall letting their shorts ride so low it looks like they may slip down over their sexy asses.

There was only a very narrow red band over each of their hips and I knew damn well, those were thongs.

Though they were looking at me and smiling, they stopped between Dad and Hal. The one I had decided was the mom, stepped toward Dad with her arms out to give him a hug. I just knew Dad was going to back away, he never even hugs Mom - or me ... but he shocked me. When Dad stooped to hug her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he even stood up with her feet off the ground as she laughed. Her big titties were mashed into his chest and I could see under her arm. She’s not even wearing a damn bra and her titties are fucking huge! I heard Dad call her Michelle and knew I was right about her being the mom.

When Dad put her back on the ground, she turned to give Hal a quick hug, then she looked at me.

Dad was hugging one of the girls and the other one was waiting for a hug, when Hal took his wife by the hand and led her to me. She was smiling and her red lipstick was shining in the sunlight. I could see her sharp nipples through her thin shirt and I just knew that if she hugged me, she’d feel my dick.

“Michelle, meet Derek Cutter. He has volunteered to teach you, Lija and Saylor to swim in our new swimming pool,” Hal lisped.

She was already reaching for me, and I wasn’t about to back up from her hug or her big titties.

“Derek, please give me a really big, American hug. I am so happy that you have volunteered to teach my daughters and me to swim. I hope you have plenty of patience since neither my daughters or I are very athletic and we’ve never been in a swimming pool.” She spoke with a strong accent, but she spoke clear and I could understand her.

When we hugged, she wiggled her body closer to mine, and just like I knew it was going to happen, her pussy was mashed right against my dick! I knew it was because she wiggled and wiggled until she had her pussy right on top of my hard-on from hell.

“Ms. Michelle, I have to tell you, I could hardly decide which of you was Mr. Hal’s beautiful wife and which two were his beautiful, teenage daughters.” I knew I was scoring some nice three point shots, because she pulled her super-tits against me tighter and kissed my cheek. I thought I may have to call timeout for some equipment adjustment.

“Oh, Derek, you are such a flatterer. Please tell me that you will help my daughters and me learn the customs and the proper ways to conduct ourselves here in America. We want to assimilate into your society as soon as possible and I want my daughters to become very popular in the schools here. I want to bring them over to meet you now - please, let them know that you like them. This will mean more to me than I can reveal at this time. They are both so anxious to meet you. They each carry one of the photos Hal gave us. I carry one also, Derek! I love the pic of you with your dark butt exposed. I’ll let Lija and Saylor tell you which photo they chose.

“Derek, I hope you will set aside some private time to meet with me, and let me explain exactly what American customs my daughters and I need help with the most.”

“Ms. Michelle, I promise you now, I”ll make sure you and your daughters know all about our customs, and I’ll help your daughters meet lots of new friends, even before school starts. Also, I’d be glad to meet with you in private, any time we can. Let me know too, when we can start your swimming lessons.”

She had her pussy pressed to my dick and her super firm tits pressed to my chest the whole time we talked. I knew my face was red and I just knew Dad was looking at us. I glanced at Mr. Hal and he was grinning broadly.

“Derek, this is my daughter Lija. Using the English alphabet, you would spell it, L-i-j-a, and pronounce it L-i-y-a, with a Y instead of a J.

“Lija, come give Derek a special American hug like we have been practicing, and say a proper hello to him.”

Lija was smiling, but she was blushing. I reached out to her and she ran the next three steps into my arms as if I was her lover. I wanted to be, as soon as she pressed her body to mine. She’s so warm and she just kept snuggling closer, until her pussy was pressed against my dick.

“How old are you, Lija?”

“I am sixteen. You are sixteen, also, aren’t you?” she asked as she smiled. Her face was only inches from mine and I almost kissed her. Her teeth are perfect! Her whole body is perfect!

“Yes, I’m sixteen. You are very beautiful, Lija. I hope you will allow me to be your friend.”

“Thank you, Derek. I am so happy that you like me and want to be friends. I have a pic of you in my purse and I love your brown butt.”

“Thank you Lija. You are very pretty and I would tell you more, but I’m afraid to say what I’m thinking this minute.”

“Tell me. Whisper to me. I want to know what you see. I want to know what I look like to my first American friend.”

“I love your pretty face and your dark, mysterious eyes. I love your sexy body and I’ll be glad when we can swim together so I can see even more of you.”

“Thank you, Derek. I am proud of my body. I love looking at my naked body in the mirror. We have already bought new bikini swimwear and we want to go to our new home today and learn to swim. May I ask you a personal question, now?”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.