Next Door Neighbors - 3 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story of Derek Cutter continues as he meets and makes friends with his next door neighbors, and makes friends with other interesting characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First  

Mom drove us home and I asked her if she wasn’t going to buy groceries.

“No ... I always buy them on Saturday morning. Don’t you remember?”

“Then what we did, was just for fun?”

“Yes, and it was fun too, wasn’t it? And we met some very pretty, very sexy, very horny women too.”

“Wow Mom, you’re the best ever. You’re my best friend too and I love you so much.”

“Thank you, Derek. That means more to me than you telling me you love me ... which I already know,” Mom said as she pulled into our garage and closed the overhead door.

Mom leaned over to hug me and we kissed. She was naked and I had my shorts on. I pulled them off and felt the panties stuffed down in the pockets. When I pulled my shorts off, I took the two pair of panties and lay them on the dash of her car.

Mom moved over and sat straddling my waist as I held my dick up for her. Mom settled slowly down on my dick and started fucking me as I leaned back in the seat.

“Derek, Honey ... I just love your big cock. I hope you liked the three pussies we got you today. I want to help you get you more, too. I want my son to fuck all the women and girls in this town,” Mom said ... then we kissed.

Her huge titties were pressed to my chest and she snuggled them against me as we sucked each other’s tongue. I slid lower in the seat and Mom slid down on my dick further, pressing her tight pussy lips right against my hair, her buttocks against my balls as we fucked slow and easy until we couldn’t stand it anymore and fucked like wild animals, however they fuck. It sure was wild anyway and Mom was getting her cums one right after the other until I shoved up against her and shot my cum into her, as deep as we could make it go.

I took my trophy panties ... as Mom called them, and went to my room to put them with the others I’d collected. I took a shower and put my loungers on then fell across the bed to read. I woke up later and realized I had slept two hours. I never sleep in the day ... it must have been because I got up early pruned the tree and repaired the fence ... I sure didn’t do a lot all day other than that.

When Dad got home Mom had a big dinner cooked and we ate until I felt like I couldn’t move. Mom and Dad said they had a movie they wanted to watch and went to their room so I could watch TV here on the big screen. I watched TV for a while, then went up to my room. When I turned the light on, there was the bright light shining in my window from over at Pat’s house. I grinned and looked out the window when they turned it off. I knew better than look like I did last night when I got blinded.

I saw Pat’s mom waving at me, and I waved back. I held my phone up and she called me.

“Hi Derek, remember me?”

“I sure do, I don’t know your name yet, but I sure know your smile and your sexy body. Are you still coming over?”

“I’m Barbara and I’m on my way. I’ll have to come all the way around the street, where do I go when I get there?”

“Come through the wooden gate and I’ll meet you on the little patio.”

We hung up and I was excited. Barbara is tall and sexy, like Ms. Henderson, only she has some fine titties that are bigger than Ms. Henderson’s. I ran down the stairs as quietly as I could and was standing on the patio when she rattled the gate, then peeped around the corner of the house. She looks even better than she did through my binoculars. She’s dressed in a long shirt over a very long straight skirt. She’s wearing sandals and I could have fucked her right where she stood ... She looks that good.

“Come with me, you’re much too beautiful to stay down here. I want to hold you in my room, with the lights off,” I told her as I took her hand.

“Are you sure, Derek? I mean I want to go with you, but this is your parent’s house and you’re only sixteen. I could be put in jail,” she whispered in a soft voice and I wanted to fuck her so bad right then.

“Come with me, Barbara. We’re going to have fun and we’re going to make love,” I told her. I didn’t really know what making love was, but I wanted to know right then.

She took my hand and gripped it tight as I opened the glass door to lead her upstairs to my room. I closed the door and grabbed her. I thought she would be still afraid, but she stepped into my hug and she felt so good against me, better than any woman yet ... except Mom.

“You are very sexy, and you are so beautiful. We don’t have to do anything, if you would rather not. I would like very much to hold you, though,” I told her.

“I want to hold you, too. Let’s lie down on your bed ... and let me hold you and touch you, Derek. I already know I want to make love ... hell I even want to fuck your sexy ass off. Just let me calm down some, I’m so nervous,” she said and I hugged her tighter.

She looked up and we kissed. We’re about the same height and it felt so good to kiss her as she pushed against me from head to toe.

I pulled her over to my bed and then we sat side by side, still holding onto each other. Barbara turned and pushed me down on my back, then fell over me, my feet on the floor and her long skirt draped over my knees.

“Pat and Josh wanted me to turn the lights on so they could see. I didn’t want them to see me naked with you. I want you all to myself, tonight. I want to get naked with you and take your beautiful cock inside my pussy.”

She had her hands under my shirt rubbing my belly, then my chest and I ran my hand under her blouse, she wasn’t wearing a bra and her titties felt so firm and her nipples were real little at first, then started to swell and puff up as I rubbed them.

Her leg was over my leg and I pulled her skirt up, she lifted her butt and I pulled the long skirt up to her waist and put my hand on her butt. She is even more slender than her daughter, Pat. Her buttocks are very firm and tight in my hands.

I ran my finger around to her pussy and she’s hairless on the sides of her pussy and just a little patch at the top. I like her pussy already, her pussy lips are very tight and closed together.

“You’ve got a good touch, Derek. I see why the girls like to be with you.” she said, still almost whispering.

“I want you naked, Barbara. I want o see you in the lamplight. I want to kiss your titties, and I want to kiss your pussy,” I told her and she raised her head to look at me.

“Do you really do that? I thought the girls were just kidding me,” she smiled as she pulled her blouse over her head, then pulled her skirt down over her hips.

She moved up onto the bed and I moved up beside her to lay my head on her chest. I rolled my head and took a nipple in my mouth as she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me against her. I sucked her titty and she tried to roll her legs over on me to rub her pussy against my leg. I held her down and sucked both her titties. She pulled my hair, pushing my face from one to the other.

I put my hand on her pussy while I sucked her nipples and she pushed her pussy up to meet my fingers. I let one finger slip into her pussy and she really bucked up. I sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy as she tried to get me to lay on top of her.

I moved down and sucked her small belly button and she thrashed her legs, then I slid down to kiss her right on top of her pussy. She locked her long legs around my butt.

I kissed her pussy right on her lips and sucked just a little, tasting her pussy. I wanted her so bad I almost crawled on top of her ... but I wanted to make love and she was letting me.

I was between her legs and I pushed them apart, sucking her pussy until she put her feet on the bed and pushed her belly up high to get her pussy closer to my tongue.

“Fuck me, Derek. I can’t take any more. You’ve already made me cum twice and I want you inside me so I can cum with your big cock in me.”

“Do we need a condom?”

“Not unless you want one. I’d love to feel your naked cock in my naked pussy.”

“Do you take pills?”

“No, but this is my safe time and I’ve never gotten pregnant in my safe time. Just put that big beautiful cock inside my pussy and fuck me until I can’t fuck anymore.”

I moved up and she guided my dick to her pussy. When I felt her wet pussy against my dickhead, I pressed forward and she pushed against me. My dick felt like it had just popped through a ring. I was inside her ... she’s really tight and, we started fucking slow at first, me rocking forward, her rocking up with her belly.

“I’m doing it again, Derek and it feels so good with your cock inside me. Go all the way ... I’m wet enough now.” She said and raised her legs to put her feet right beside my hips. Her knees opened wide as I pushed deeper, Then pulled back to fuck all of my dick into her, feeling my dickhead bump against something inside her.

“YES! That’s it right there ... do that again and I’ll push my pussy up at the same time. Oh Fuck, Derek, fuck me deep. Make me cum with your cock against my cervix and shoot your hot cum straight into my womb ... OH FUCK YES!” she said and I was afraid she was being too loud, but I couldn’t stop. I was getting so close and whatever it is we’re hitting inside her is making my dick feel so good.

I felt my balls tighten up and swell, then I started spurting out streams of cum into her, it felt like long thick streams that had her pussy really wet and she started getting another cum this time as we got out big one together and we both shook and shivered as I shot way deep inside her.

We lay still like that for a long time ... she was running her hands up and down my back and it felt really good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.