Next Door Neighbors - 3 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story of Derek Cutter continues as he meets and makes friends with his next door neighbors, and makes friends with other interesting characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First  

I went back home, wearing my wet shorts and carrying my shirt. I really do like my next door neighbor and new best friend. I didn’t see Mom when I went in the kitchen, so I ran up the stairs to get some dry clothes. Mom was lying naked, curled up on my bed asleep and her sexy butt was too good to resist. I eased into my bed naked and slipped my dick between her butt cheeks, she made a soft moaning sound and backed up to let me run deeper.

I reached around and cupped a big titty in my hand and she moaned and backed up closer to me. We must have slow fucked like that for thirty minutes and when I felt my dick start to swell ... I jerked it out and reached for a condom. As soon as I had it rolled down over my dick, I eased back into her and we fucked for a long time. Then Mom rolled over and sat on my dick.

“Thank you Baby for putting the condom on ... now tell me about your visit with Evelyn. Did she give you some pussy?”

“No. but we did get naked and swim. She wanted to feel my dick slide against her naked pussy, and we did that until I nearly got a cum, but she wanted to wait. She told me again about always wanting to walk down the stairs at night and skinny dip, then fuck all night. She asked me if I would make her dream come true.”

“Did you tell her you would? I know my son, he told her would. I love you, Derek. Now fuck my pussy. I’m so proud of you. Tell Evelyn I may come over with you one night and skinny dip in the moonlight, that is if she’ll let me.”

“She’ll let you, we talked about that some too ... she likes you and I love you.”

Mom and I fucked for a long time, then she had to shower and go grocery shopping. She asked if I wanted to go with her.

“There are always a lot of young mom’s in the store this time of day. They wear sexy dresses too, and some just wear plain dresses. But most of the younger ones never wear a bra. Go with me and I’ll help you get some new pussy,” Mom said and I felt her pussy get really tight. She got a very hard cum when she told me that.

We took our showers and dressed. She even let me drive her new car to the supermarket and I really felt like I was already one of the older boys. I’ve always wanted to be. Mom was wearing a plain house dress and she was naked underneath it. I think Mom gets more excited than I was about doing things like this. Yet, I just didn’t see how I could possibly get some pussy in a grocery store. I was ready though, just thinking about getting some pussy from a stranger while shopping for groceries made my dick as hard as that concrete birdbath I tripped over.

Mom had picked out some shorts she wanted me to wear. They weren’t my favorite, but she said these were perfect for what we were going to do. These were some running shorts with wide legs and she said to not wear underwear, which I hated wearing anyway. I could pull the loose shorts up by the leg and my whole dick and balls would be exposed, all the way to my belly.

“Mom, I forgot my condoms,” I said just as we drove up and parked.

“I have some ... we may just let you to shoot your cum in a naked pussy or two. Would you like that? I’m telling you, Derek. Some of these young moms are so hot, and I bet they’re horny enough to fuck your naked cock ... knowing they’re about to get knocked-up.”

“Really Mom? How do you know?”

“I was like that once, and I hear them talking to each other. I join in and get them to telling how they wished they could meet a young stud with a cock as big as a large green cucumber. My son has a cock like that and I want to see you fuck them. I bet we could even make plans to come back and get more pussy from all of them.”

“Mom, are you sure? I mean I really like fucking, but I’m only sixteen. They’re not going to want me are they?”

“Hon, you just wait. I’ll show you what to do ... you’ll see.”

When we went in I didn’t really see a lot of people. I thought the way Mom talked, the store would be full of young moms with their fingers in their pussies standing everywhere.

“You push my grocery cart ... that way they’ll know you’re with me ... watch this Derek,” Mom said and unbuttoned her dress all the way down to her waist, her huge titties were almost popping out through the opening and I got a hard on from hell then when I saw Mom’s titties like that in the grocery store.

We went by the frozen food section and Mom stopped to look at some stuff, she wanted me to stop the cart in the middle of the aisle while she looked, all bent over and her short housedress up nearly to her naked butt, her huge titties just about to spill out when she leaned over.

I saw a young woman coming down the aisle toward us. She’s cute with long straight hair. She has a little girl sitting in her basket with her feet through the holes, facing her mom. I looked at her and smiled as she came right up close to Mom and stopped her cart.

She started looking over at the frozen food too and I saw her look at Mom’s dress, then down at hers. Her titties are big and swollen and I don’t think she has a bra on either. I wondered if her little girl still sucked her titties. Just the thought of that made me get a really hurting-hard-on and my dick was about to get away from me. I leaned over and rubbed my dick against the steel frame of the cart and it felt good.

I looked up and the woman was looking at me and she looked at where I was rubbing the steel on my dick, she smiled and looked at Mom, then she unbuttoned her dress all the way down too and looked at me. I smiled and pointed to Mom’s butt that was almost exposed.

She frowned like she didn’t understand, then grinned. I raised Mom’s dress tail and showed her naked butt and the young woman smiled. She motioned for me to touch Mom and I did. Mom backed up to me and I reached around to cup her pussy.

The woman moved closer to Mom.

“Is this your son?”

“Yes, he’s so handsome isn’t he?”

“He sure is, does he shop with you a lot?”

“This is the first time. I was so horny when we left the house, I wore this old dress with no underwear.”

“I don’t have a bra on. I’d pull my panties off right here if I knew I wouldn’t be seen.”

“Pull them off and my son will show you his cock. It’s as big as that cucumber you have in your basket.”

“No way.”

“Lose the panties and he’ll show you a way.”

She looked around, then with her hands under her dress, she pulled her panties off and dropped them in her basket. I picked them up and put them in my pocket and she smiled.

“Show me. If his cock is as big as this cucumber, you can put it in my pussy right here while I bend over and hold the shelf.”

“Show her, Derek. Then fuck her pussy raw,” Mom said, as if she were out of breath.

I pulled my shorts leg up and my dick fell out. I took the cucumber from her hand and placed it beside my dick. I was bigger and longer too, all the way to the end, the cucumber tapered at the end.

She looked at me, then back at my dick, she took the cucumber and put it back in her basket and turned to Mom.

“Can I really let him fuck me? I’m about to cum right here.”

“Pull your cart over close and stand next to me, I’ll watch your little girl for you.

“Derek, come over here behind her and fuck her pussy raw. Shoot your hot cum in her pussy.”

“He can’t shoot in me, I’m not on the pill.”

“Then we need to go ... he can fuck me.”

“NO ... Wait he can fuck me, just so he pulls out.”

“Fuck her Derek,” Mom smiled and I stepped behind the woman. Mom raised her dress. Her butt is really sexy and I almost shot cum as I looked around the store then shoved my dick all the way inside her wet pussy. She was very tight, but she was so wet I went all the way the first time and she started fucking back into my belly.

Mom reached up and pulled both her titties out and hers were almost as big as Mom’s. Mom squeezed a nipple and milk squirted out all over the frozen food. The woman started cumming real hard and I did too, I grabbed her hips and fucked her fast and deep, filling her pussy until it started making squishing sounds when we fucked. She got another cum and then jumped away from me when another young woman came around the end of the aisle.

The young woman turned and kissed me on my mouth, then kissed Mom too. She reached in her purse and handed Mom her phone number and patted my dick under my shorts.

“Call me ... just say supermarket, and I’ll know who it is. I want to do this again, just like this. I love your son’s cock.”

She whirled her cart and left quickly I watched her leave and saw cum running down both her legs.

“Derek, I’m so fucking turned on. You may have to fuck me before we leave. Lets go to the fresh foods. There are always women there. I told you we’d get you some pussy, didn’t I? How was it? Does she have some good pussy?”

“She sure does, and when you squeezed her titty and milk shot out, I shot her pussy full. If we don’t get to fuck again in here, I want to fuck you in the car.”

“You got a date, come on. I’d love to see you get some more pussy just like that.”

I was walking beside Mom, pushing the basket in front as we walked. We turned the corner and I saw the fresh foods center, there were at least three young women and two older ones picking over the fresh vegetables. There was a young girl, about college age working there, unloading her cart, putting more carrots and lettuce out.

Mom nudged me and I looked at her.

“I know her, we’ve talked a lot when I come here, we’ll get her pussy too before we leave,” Mom said as we walked closer.

There were two younger women like the one I had just fucked, looking at cucumbers and laughing. I watched as one put the end of a medium sized cucumber to her lips and kissed it, they both laughed and the produce stocking girl laughed at them when she looked up.

Mom was right next to them and I was still back just a little because of the vegetable cart in the aisle.

I knew Mom was going to get into their conversation when she turned and winked at me. I was watching the young employee put carrots way back toward the bin and spray them down with cold water, her butt is bigger than Mom’s, but she has a good shape to her. Her titties really aren’t that big ... about like Alice’s. She look good to me and her face is pretty too.

“If you had a a chance to fuck a real cock like that cucumber, you wouldn’t be brave enough to let someone fuck it right here,” Mom said as she stood next to the two younger women. One is dressed really nice in red skirt and jacket, business type suit, the other one is wearing nice light-blue, warmup suit ... pants and jacket. They fit her really good too and I could tell she has a sexy butt. The one in the red suit has on high heels and her sext butt makes me want to jerk her skirt up and fuck her right here.

“If I even knew where a cock this size was, I’d run naked to get it.” The girl in the warmups said.

“I’d run in these heels to get one like that, I’m getting married tomorrow and I hate to admit this, but my fiance has a very small cock. I guess I’ll have to keep buying cucumbers,” she said and everyone laughed, before they turned to see me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.