Next Door Neighbors - 3 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story of Derek Cutter continues as he meets and makes friends with his next door neighbors, and makes friends with other interesting characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First  

I went to my bathroom and when I turned the light on, I saw grass all over my head and face, it was still sticky. I knew that had to be pussy juice. I turned and looked over my shoulder at my back and I had grass all over my back and butt.

I got in the shower before it started falling off in the floor, and I’d have to vacuum. I sure hope all this grass don’t stop the drain up. It didn’t and I soaped three times to make sure I got it all and washed my hair twice.

I still wasn’t late yet, but I crawled in bed, I was tired. I guess it was from riding my bike today, after not riding it since we’ve been here.

I heard Dad leave early the next morning and went downstairs to see Mom. She was still asleep and I remembered she didn’t work today. I almost crawled into bed with her, but I let her sleep. I ran back to my room and dressed, then headed for Dad’s tool room, I wanted to get some nails and put that board back up before he saw it and asked how it got knocked down.

I was looking for some nails and ran across a tree trimming saw. I had one of those light bulb moments as I thought about the tree limb that keeps me from seeing Pat’s pool. I found the nails in a glass jar and grabbed them, and the saw with me.

I got the board put back up. It was just a little crooked ... but not bad. I looked up at the tree and decided I’d just climb up there and cut that big limb off. It wasn’t that big really and not that far up.

When I got through cutting that one, I looked back up and my window, then back to their pool ... and decided to cut two more just to be sure.

I cut them and climbed down to looked up at the tree. It really looked bad and I decided to cut one more off the other side, to make it even. I cut that one off and then decided to cut one more to even up the back side. I went all around the tree Then, trimming all the limbs back, making it nice and round shaped on the top.

I stood out by the fence and sighted up to my window in a straight line with the pool next door and I had a clear shot of the whole pool. I sure had a lot of tree limbs too and started dragging them out through our gate to the front curb ... like I saw the other homeowners do. Boy, that tree sure looks different now. I hope Mom doesn’t get mad. She really loves her new backyard.

I put my tools up and went back to my bathroom. I felt like something was crawling on me. It was saw dust from cutting all the limbs, so I took another shower and almost jacked off but thought of Mom downstairs in her bed and decided to wake her up.

Mom was up and making coffee when I went back. She was in a good mood and we talked about their night playing cards and how much she enjoyed it. Then she asked me what I did.

“I just rode my bike and hung out here for a while ... Mom, I trimmed that tree back next to the fence, this morning ... the one that the limb had fallen out of and busted our fence. I fixed that board back too.”

“Did you really? I told your dad that I wanted that tree trimmed back and the limbs picked up when he gets off tomorrow afternoon. Lets go see ... I bet he’ll be so proud of you for that.”

“Derek, that looks so good ... I didn’t know you were an expert at trimming trees.”

“Well, I just started and couldn’t find a stopping place until I got it all trimmed down close.”

“Come on and I’ll fix you some pancakes for breakfast,” Mom said and we went in.

I was sitting at the bar in the kitchen and Mom was talking. I was looking out the window on the opposite side of our house from Melanie’s. I saw a little red sports car convertible drive up in the driveway and ran to the window to see who was driving that pretty little car.

I was shocked to see a real tall woman about Mom’s age and size get out and walk around to the side of the car next to our house. She leaned over the door to get something. Her skirt was up and I saw way up the back of her legs. She looks good too, she’s got long legs and when she leaned a little further, I saw the bottom of her white panties. She sure looks good. I hope she lives there. My other bedroom window may get some action now.

“Mom, who lives next door? She’s almost as pretty as you, and tall like you too.”

Mom walked over and looked out.

“That’s Ms. Henderson. I see she’s made it back from her trip. We met the day your dad and I came to look at this house the first time. She’s a school teacher and when I told her about you, she said she would be one of your teachers this year. She was leaving to go on vacation and meet her daughter. Her daughter just moved to Kenton and will be a freshman at the JUCO there.”

“She sure is pretty.”

“She sure is isn’t she, I think my son already has a crush on his teacher.”

“What’s a JUCO?”

“Junior College.”

“Oh.”

“Why don’t you watch these pancakes while I go invite her to have breakfast with us?”

“Sure, I’d love to meet her.”

Mom mussed my hair up and laughed.

“You’re already looking at her butt. I may need to warn her about the new neighborhood stud.”

Mom was laughing when she went out the door.

I took the pancakes up that was in the pan and moved it off the burner, I knew better than try to cook. I did that once and the smoke alarm went off in all the rooms in our old house.

I looked out the window and Mom had just walked out there in her tee shirt. She didn’t even have any panties on. They were talking and Mom pointed to the house and Ms. Henderson looked our way and smiled. She’s wearing a windbreaker jacket. She pulled it off and threw in her car as she followed Mom around the house.

When she came in the kitchen, my dick got hard. She has short hair that bounces when she walks. It was still windblown from riding in her little sports car. She reached up a lot to run her fingers through her hair and it made her titties stick out. I could tell she didn’t have a bra on. I saw little sharp points under her shirt.

“Ms. Henderson, this is my son Derek. I told you about him.

Derek this is Ms. Henderson, your new math teacher.”

“Hi, Ms. Henderson. I sure do like your little red car, that thing is so pretty.”

“Thank you, Derek. Your mom tells me you’re a math whiz. I’m looking forward to having you in my class.”

She looked at my shorts, and I looked down, then slid off the stool to sit at the table. My damn dickhead was sticking out about three inches past my shorts leg.

“Thanks, I love math. You must have been at the beach ... you sure look dark.”

“Well, thank you. Patti and I went to the beach three days in a row and I did get some good sun. I have a pool but hardly ever use it since Patti’s been so busy trying to get her degree while she’s still working.”

“I thought Patti was in JUCO?” Mom said.

“She is, but she has a job as a lab assistant there in Kenton and she’s working on her masters.”

“Wow, she must be really smart.” I said.

“She is Derek. You’ll have to come over and meet her when she comes home next week to get some more of her things, she graduated from high school at sixteen and finished her four year college degree this past summer.”

“Wow, Ms. Henderson. I bet you’re really proud of her,” I said.

I really like Ms. Henderson. Her titties aren’t as big as Mom’s, but she sure is pretty and her butt sure looks good too ... little titties and all – she’s a fine looking woman.

Ms. Henderson walked around to sit at the table, right on the side next to where I sat at the end. She was looking down at my shorts and I knew my dick was getting big again. I glanced down and it was hanging out the bottom of my shorts again.

I turned just a little to try and hide my dick. I just knew it was going to crawl out and embarrass me.

Mom was at the stove, making more pancakes, talking and listening to us talk. Ms. Henderson scooted her chair closer to the corner of the table and looked down again. She looked at me and smiled.

“You’ll have to come over and swim sometime, Derek. You’re really dark too. I bet you swim a lot,” she said and never stopped looking at my dick.

“Evelyn, you sure hit a sweet spot there. Derek loves to swim ... I wish we had a pool here.”

“Good ... maybe you can keep me company, Derek. I can get some sun while I read ... do you read a lot?”

“Lordy, Evelyn. You should see his room. He has hundreds of books in there. It took the movers a half a day to get them upstairs.”

“Is your bedroom upstairs too? Mine’s at the back, overlooking my pool. I have steps that come out of my bedroom and go right down to the water. I had it in my dreams when we bought the house, that I would walk down and have a moonlight skinny dip. Then Roger died and I never got to do that. Gosh ... I’m sorry for sounding so glum...

“I’ll make a deal with you, Derek. You clean my pool, the filters, and keep the chlorine checked in the water, and you can come over anytime, day or night, year round ... it’s heated too.”

“Wow. You got a deal there, and thanks Ms. Henderson. Wow Mom, did you hear that?”

“I sure did.

“I told you, Evelyn. You hit a sweet spot there.”

Mom brought plates and set three at the table, then she brought one platter with pancakes on it and set it right at the end, between Ms. Henderson and me.

Mom was bent over and I looked around at her naked butt when she did. I looked up and Ms. Henderson was looking at me and smiling. I smiled and leaned some more behind Mom ... Miss Henderson leaned over, looking at Mom’s butt too, and we smiled at each other again, just as Mom stood up.

I sure do like my new math teacher. I wonder if she’ll go skinny dipping with me? I’ve only done that once and that was last night. We didn’t have time to fuck though. Pat and Josh and I had just fucked like dogs in heat while all the neighbors’ dogs howled.

We ate our pancakes while they were hot and I ate a whole stack of them. I think it was eight high. Ms. Henderson ate three and Mom did too. When we were through, I started helping Mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.