Next Door Neighbors - 3 - Cover

Next Door Neighbors - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story of Derek Cutter continues as he meets and makes friends with his next door neighbors, and makes friends with other interesting characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First  

There’s not a lot of light at the back of our yard, near the tall fence. I didn’t know this when we agreed to meet out here. I’ve never been out here in the dark, since we just moved her last week. I ran stumbling and tripping across flower beds, bricks and the bird bath. Then I saw a light shining from their side into our side, through a big hole in the fence. I ran to that place and could see them from their waists down, they were naked.

The was a hole about the size of a basketball – in a jagged sort of shape – where a limb had fallen and knocked a hole in our fence. The hole was about waist high from the ground and I dragged the limb back out of the way ... after getting tangled up in the little branches with stickers on them.

“Derek, is that you?”

“Yeah. I can see you through this hole, see my hand?”

I stuck my hand through the hole to their side and heard them shrieking and laughing.

“Stop making so much noise, you’ll wake the neighbors and someone will turn a light on.”

I put my face to the hole to look through it. I could just barely get my head through the hole for the jagged edges around it, so I put my face in there enough to see. They were both standing there next to the fence naked. My dick got really hard when I saw them.

They knelt down and I could see both their faces, as we talked back and forth through the hole in the fence.

“I wish you were over here Derek. There’s no way you can get to us like this, to suck our pussies.”

“Yes there is. One of you back up to this hole and bend over. I’ll kiss your pussy and suck it through the fence.”

I was determined not to lose this opportunity to get some more pussy.

“You go first Pat. You met him first and he already knows what your pussy looks like,” I heard Josh tell her.

I really didn’t have a preference at this time. I just wanted to get some pussy on me ... somewhere.

There she was, her butt was backed up to the fence. When she bent forward, I touched her pussy with my finger and she disappeared.

“You’ve got to stand still. I can’t get to you when you jump like that.” I fussed and they giggled.

“I’ll hold her back there, go ahead Derek.” Josh told me.

“Well it tickled when he first touched me through that hole.”

Pat as she back up to the hole again.

“You just hold still, I’m going to lick your pussy ... you’ll love it – I promise.”

I was about ready to climb that tall board fence with my fingernails.

When she backed up to the fence this time, her butt was pressed into the hole and I licked her pussy all the way up and down. I love the taste of her and she loved the feel of my tongue. She let out a big OOooooOOOOooooohhhhh, that sounded like a wounded owl and pushed back for more. I was just getting into this good, when her butt was gone again.

“What happened?”

“The boards are sticking my butt and it hurts when I push back.”

“Take both your tee shirts and fold them, then put them on the sides of the hole and back up.”

I was wishing I was over there so I could get my dick in both of them.

There her butt was again, I saw the tee shirts on the sides of the jagged hole and they even came through the hole with her butt just a little as she pushed back. Her butt was bigger than the hole, but she had it sticking through really good now.

It was just the right height for me to get my dick and rub her pussy with it. I just had to get it wet with her juices. I rubbed up and down her wet pussy, and heard her say something.

“What?”

“She said you have a long tongue.” Josh said.

“That was my damn dick! I was trying to get it wet on her pussy ... wait and I’ll suck her some more.”

“She said no, put your dick back against her pussy ... it felt good,” Josh told me.

I put my dick back against her pussy as she pressed her butt into the hole. Tt felt so good I wanted to get it inside her if I could.

“She wanted to know if you can maybe put your dick in her pussy just a little,” Josh asked.

This was what I wanted in the first place.

“Here it comes, I hope it feels as good to her as it does to me.”

I pushed the head of my dick into her tight pussy, and it didn’t want to go at first – then I tried harder. I sure didn’t want to hurt her.

“She said push harder, it feels good.”

Josh relayed her message and I shoved my dick into Pat’s pussy and she screamed.

“Tell her to be quiet.”

“She said it feels really good ... give her some more.”

I shoved my dick as hard and deep as I could, the fence was against my belly and my dick was inside her pussy. My balls were hanging down on the jagged board and I tried to move them over a little so I could fuck her better. There has to be a better way to get pussy.

I like it though, even if I have to hang from a limb like a monkey. I love to fuck.

“How does that feel?” I asked.

“She told me she loves your big fat dick in her pussy, she wants you to push harder and go really deep.”

“Tell her to push back harder, my belly is against the fence on this side and I can’t get any deeper. There’s still at least four inches left over on this side of the fence, if she can get it in her.”

I really wanted to get all the way inside her.

“Hold on, I’ll push back on her shoulders and you fuck her as deep as you can, she told me she wants all of your big cock.”

I didn’t hear anything for a minute as I tried to get closer and deeper.

All of a sudden I heard a loud pop and the board moved I was a lot deeper and it feels really good too. I don’t know what they did, but this was working good now.

There was another pop and the next thing I knew ... I was flat of my back. Pat was on top of the wide fence-board, with me fucking her up through the hole. They had pushed the board off the fence into our back yard and we both fell backwards.

“Are you alright, Pat?”

“YES ... Just keep fucking me like this. This is so good and I love your dick. I wish my boyfriend had a dick like yours ... OH SHIT – fuck me, Derek.”

“Get up and lets get this board from between us so I can really fuck you. Now that we’ve torn the fence down,” I told her.

Josh reached through the gap in the fence and pulled Pat off me. I managed to get the board off me without snagging my balls, and threw it aside. I jumped up to have a look. We had an opening in the fence a foot wide, from the ground to the top.

We stood there, looking through the hole, at the fence then at each other.

I stepped sideways through the gap in the fence and they both grabbed me. Pat pulled me to the ground and we rolled as we hit. I was on top of her and she was on her belly. I was rubbing my dick up through her butt cheeks and she pushed back to get more. She must like fucking this way as much as I do.

I started fucking her hard an fast this way. This is becoming one of my favorite ways to get pussy and hers was really tight and she’s really fucking back against me.

“You’re not fucking her in the butt are you?” Josh asked as she leaned down in the dim light and looked between my legs where my dick was splashing in and out of her pussy.

“No, I’m fucking her pussy. I’m going to fuck yours next too, so you better be on your belly with those fat titties on the ground and your sexy ass in the air when I cum in Pat’s pussy.”

I knew I was getting close and I sure hope Pat is too. I wanted her to get the best cum ever, since she’d never had one.

Pat started moaning and I knew by her loud moans, she was close. Then she got louder and louder, right before she screamed. The dog at the house on the other side of theirs started barking and I looked around for something. I grabbed a tee shirt and reached around to stuff it in her mouth, then pulled her back with my hands under her huge titties. She was up on her knees now. While I pulled her back to me with her titties, I fucked her deeper and harder with my cock. Could feel it swelling up really big, getting ready to blow.

She started bucking up and down so hard and fast, her knees were coming off the ground as she fucked back against me. I grabbed her hips and really rammed my dick deep inside her until it hit something hard. Pat was grunting and moaning ... then she farted just as she started getting a cum.

I felt my balls swelling and jerking like they always do now when I am about to shoot cum. It felt like I was shooting so hard I could have pulled out and shot three more boards off the fence with it. Pat went limp as I held her butt to me and filled her pussy to running over.

Uh OH, I forgot about my condoms again, I hope they take pills too.

“Hey Josh, do you and Pat take pills?”

“You mean birth control pills?”

“Yeah I guess, so you don’t get pregnant?”

“Yes, but this sure is a fine time to think of that ... after you just fucked the shit out of her.”

She laughed and I laughed too.

“Well, I forgot. I was so worked up and happy to get to fuck both of you. I mean the most beautiful girls in the whole town and we’re all out here fucking naked on the ground in her back yard. That’s enough to make anybody be forgetful.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Hurry and get over here, I want to try and get that big thing in my pussy. OH GOD Derek, it’s even bigger now than before. Are you sure you can get that in my pussy without it hurting me? I don’t want you to tear my pussy open with that thing,” she said and I looked down at my dick. It was big, but it wasn’t as red and ugly like it was yesterday. I kind of liked it being this big, now that I’m learning more about how to get new pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.