Unnatural Behaviour - Cover

Unnatural Behaviour

Copyright© 2018 by Zipper

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen is ravished in an unatural fashion while she sunbathes in her garden. But that is only the start to her introduction into a world of sordid unsavory sexuality. Enjoy!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   FemaleDom   Bestiality   First   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

When by chance I had glanced from my bedroom window and caught Selina bitching with Biff in the garden, my heart had sunk. The pair of them were clearly having a ball; much to my disappointment.

For some while I’d realised that as my daughter developed, so too had Biff’s sexual interest in her!

On occasions I’d observed Selina pretending not to notice when Biff poked his snout up into her pussy! That little bitch enjoyed it! What was a mother to do with a such a wayward girl?

What annoyed me was, I’d only myself to blame; because shamefully, I had trained Biff to do it for my own personal pleasure. Not for Selina’s!

I felt humiliated. It felt like my lover was being unfaithful with a younger tart!

You see I had been a sexually starved widow of thirty-four. I’d desperately needed some sexual activity. But nothing would induce me to become part of that humiliating meat market called “ the dating game”. Ugh!

No, my only companion at bedtime had been Biff; and one evening as he lay beside me whilst I was reading a novel in bed, I became aware of Biff’s stimulated arousal.

It was a gorgeously throbbing six-inch cock and I was astounded by it!

The sight of it was enough to turn me on. Then the idea of indulging in some unnatural behaviour with him engulfed me in a shameful excitement. I slowly placed the book down and began using my hands to gently explore his belly and leathery sheath. And as I did so Biff panted with obvious pleasure.

Just contemplating what I might do with Biff thrilled me. I took off my bathrobe before lying back naked against my pillow and coxed Biff up onto to me! As his warm hairy body came up against my skin, I shivered with excitement. The pure intimacy of the moment was intoxicating and my cunt tingled.

Then reaching into his warm brown loins again, I began stroking and fondling his silky cock, whispering and cooing encouragingly as I did so. Soon his cock was throbbing provocatively in my hand!

Biff was now letting out soft wining calls of desire to me that were so thrilling. I’d begun perspiring from all the obscene urges running through me! Yet I felt a bravado over what I was contemplating.

While I was focused between his loins I felt his wet nose pushing rudely into my pussy; causing me to pant in pleasure and I was fast loosing control.

Biff’s glossy cock wagged obscenely in my face and almost instinctively I cupped my mouth over it. It felt heavenly as it’s length slithered back and forth with Biff’s humping action.

His snout gnawed into my cunt, his teeth nipping my clit, his tongue slurping my juice. I was soon on the the point of climax! Then as his cock expanded and spewed, I screeched – a teeth grinding tsunami of ecstasy.

The sexual intensity had been greater than anything I’d experienced as a married woman; which only increased my sense of shame; as my husband had always been a dutiful and considerate lover. But such sentiment did not hold sway, as Biff’s stunning ability in the bedroom soon became a regular procedure for guaranteed satisfaction.

And before long, I knew it was good for me; for when out meeting acquaintances, they would remark on how cheerful and attractive I’d become of late; pleased that I was facing up to life again! Yet now, my sex-life is under threat; from my daughter!

I’d seen them together in the garden. She in her skimpy bikini; supposedly sunbathing; while Biff sniffs about. Brazenly then as I watched, she’d let Biff fuck her silly! Such unnatural behaviour for a teen-aged girl!

My worst fears had been realised; Selina had led Biff astray; and I was resentful.

I’d pondered on what had happened between us when I confronted her in her bedroom; how slapping her face had had the strange effect of not only sexually exciting her; but also myself.

That one stinging act of slapping her face, had torn through formalities. It revealed a savage sexuality was possible between us; one of a dominant mother ravishing her naked daughter into sexual submission.

So the way forward with Selina begins to fall into place; the prospect of further indulgence begins to emerge; of punishment and pleasure.

Yes ... of course; Selina would continue with the delights of bitching ... but she would need to acquire the correct etiquette.

She would need instruction from her mistress; on precisely how and when to satisfy the dog.

Oh there would be pain, humiliation and tears for her naturally; but eventually there would be moments satisfying bliss; both for her and her mistress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.