Unnatural Behaviour - Cover

Unnatural Behaviour

Copyright© 2018 by Zipper

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teen is ravished in an unatural fashion while she sunbathes in her garden. But that is only the start to her introduction into a world of sordid unsavory sexuality. Enjoy!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   FemaleDom   Bestiality   First   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Selina, who was sunbathing in her bikini, awoke to a delicious tingling in her teenage cunt.

Maybe she’d lain too long in the garden and was getting sunburn, she opened her eyes to see.

“Biff! ... No!” He was licking between her thighs; acting like the silly dog he was! She brought her knees together against his thick hairy body and when she squeezed his muscled chest, it made a sharp little thrill shoot-up her backbone. But he continued to lap at her cunt.

“Biff!” she said softer, “Please stop that right now!” But she didn’t really mean it. His snout snuffled deeply into her swim-suit bottom, increasing the pleasure in her snatch. Her heart now beat harder as she lifted her butt and gave a wiggle as she slid the bikini-bottom down!

Tugging the towel down over herself, Selina allowed herself to feel that it wouldn’t hurt to let the horny dog have his way! Quickly then, she made a tent of the big towel and spread her knees so Biff could stick his soft wet muzzle back into her crotch. “Oh – Yes!” she gasped.

Biff had been eager to get his big wet tongue going on her soft-haired pussy ever since she’d began getting her periods! When her mother caught Biff at it, she would yell, “Watch out for that dog, Selina! You have to slap him down when he does that!”

But now as the dog licked right inside her pussy-lips, Selina arched her back and moaned, “Ooohh Biff!” He’d never been that far before, and the sensation felt wild and crazy. His tongue shot a fire up her cunt, and she began to roll her ass in ecstasy. Maybe Biff would lap her long enough to make her come? She trembled at the erotic thought.

But Selina kept her head enough to look quickly around, to peer into the tall hedge that separated their garden from the neighbours. But no; it was all clear and peaceful; apart from the slurping of Biff’s tongue working into her pussy and the whining deep in his chest.

However Selina was mistaken; she was being watched.

But Biff was getting to her in a way that a finger-fuck never had. Selina reached beneath the towel and shoved his muzzle deeper into her snatch. She rolled her hips and humped her juicy cunt in a jerky fashion against his muzzel. Her arousal was gathering pace and with it the reality around her receded into an erotic swirl.

She suddenly gasped and quivered,

“Oh, Biff!” she panted, swinging her head from side to side and breathing harshly. Her fingers dug into Biff’s broad head as she began to climax.

“Oh Biff – your making me - Come! You - Big – Horny - Dog!”

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her teeth locked into her lower lip as she rode out the rapture.

Then she fell back limply upon the grass; weak and spent; her small tits heaved while her mind gradually came back to earth.

The dog’s big head came up from under the towel and Selina helped uncover him; but then was sorry she did. She suddenly recoiled in shock as she felt the prodding of his cock against her cunt!

She ducked her head down to see and she was stunned!

Biff’s huge red cock was blindly poking at her wet entrance!

She wiggled, struggled to push him off. But Selina only succeeded in bumping her belly up against his firm chest!

Biff clung on, humping and thrusting forward steadily. It slid across her hairy cunt mound, and she bucked wildly beneath his weight. Panting, she had to turn her head aside from his dripping tongue, and the move threw her crotch into his moving prick again. It was slippery, oozing liquid. Her pussy was slippery too, skidding under the intensity of that stiff dog cock.

Suddenly it poked into her pussy-lips. Selina quivered sharply and tried to wiggle off the end of it but he kept humping and somehow it suddenly went into her cunt! Right between the lips that had been turned so slippery by his licking, and poking right up into her where only her finger had ever been before! “No! No!”she cried.

Selina was scared. She clawed at the big, powerful dog, and her curled fingers only slid down his short-haired hide. She tried to push him up with her knees, but he was far too heavy for that, and his cock penetrated deeper into her snatch. Now it hurt like hell, hurt like crazy, and she was just about to scream, but fought back the panic just in time.

Mom wasn’t home, but the neighbours probably were, and she didn’t want any of them to come running, to catch her being screwed by Biff. She’d just have to fight Biff off by herself, before his huge prick ripped her cunt wide open, made her bleed and took her cherry!

Selina wrapped her arms around his heavy neck and tried to wheel him off to one side, but the dog had the feel of her inner pussy now, and would not be denied. He humped his back and rammed deeper into her tightly resisting cunt. Selina felt the cock-head strike against something elastic, against some buried membrane that stretched and pained.

“Biff!” she hissed. “Get off me! Stop that! Biff!”

He was too far gone to listen; he only squeezed her surging body tighter between his paws and pounded that insistent prick more strongly against the barricade of her cherry.

“N-No!” she grunted. “Oh, no Biff! Don’t-do-it!”

But she couldn’t get herself free, couldn’t loosen the impaling cock working like a lance into her pussy. And the pain; quick and sharp and over in a single flashing moment, so that now she felt the slick dong moving, and the swelling of the knob on the end of the dog’s hungry cock. Now she knew the deep tickle of a prick within her cunt, where she had imagined one would be before too much longer.

But the future was now, and she wasn’t a virgin anymore; she felt the extra wetness of blood and thought crazily that being screwed by her dog wasn’t exactly the way she had pictured losing her cherry. But at least Biff couldn’t knock her up, and since it was already done and she had tried like hell to stop it...

Biff grunted and shoved; his cock rammed into her cunt all the way to his hairy balls, and Selina knew that her snatch could take it all without ripping, that her tightly clenching pussy could swallow every swollen inch of the dog’s big prick without tearing.

And his cock felt terrific. It felt so wonderful buried so deeply in her cunt and for the first time in her life she knew the joy of being fucked.

All those sex-education classes and the girls giggling and the wet-dreams had led to this crazy moment. His big rod felt marvellous, filling her pussy and making her ass go tight!

Biff humped in and out of her cunt eagerly, and the thrill of that swollen prick slipping over her vibrant clit was almost too much. Selina thought she was going to faint.

Oh wow! she thought, Biff’s thrusts was making her head bob up and down. She had to have something to hold onto. She clung to his neck while getting her ankles over the dog’s back. Now she was able to work her crotch against his thrusts; swinging her ass in quickening circles, while on the verge of coming; her very first fuck and when he plunged his dick again she quivered in ecstasy.

Selina came, clinging to his body with her legs and arms. Lights flashed on and off within her head, and crazy things happened inside her cunt. Her rectum snapped tight as a rubber band, and she felt his balls swinging there.

Biff whined then, his breath hot in her car and his damp muzzle pressing against her cheek. She felt her tits rubbing their erect nipples into his heaving chest, felt the rise and fall of his hairy belly as he shoved the prick to her cunt in a last, savage burst of power.

He shot his load off inside her.

Selina trembled from head to foot as hot dog sperm spurted from his swollen cockhead; thick and creamy it flowed with a few drops oozing from her rubbery cunt-lips to puddle in the crack of her steamy ass.

Blissfully, Selina rolled her crotch, rolled the hard cock around inside her frothy cunt and over the aching button of her clitoris.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.