Debbie Does Domestic Discipline Doggy Down - Cover

Debbie Does Domestic Discipline Doggy Down

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Debbie is a fetish obsessed spanking addict. She has twin daughters with a different perspective on the same subject. Father Harry is fine with it all just as long as he does not have to take up any slack when their list of horny males gets too numerous for their spanking pleasure. Right now he is trying to understand his daughter Emma's gender confusion because he has given her uncounted hours of training in proper tending to a man's needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cuckold   Sharing   Wimp Husband   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

When Debbie Softbottom married Harry Forjoy, she became Mrs. Debbie Softbottom Forjoy and most married men of their acquaintance found Debbie to be utterly charming with a feminine attitude that truly suited their fancy.

The very first time that Debbie heard the term “Domestic Discipline” she thought it was referring to the control that parents must use with their offspring in order to make them see the light of day when it came to good behavior and being punished when they crossed the line.

In fact, Debbie was fully in favor of such corrective measures following the strict guidelines that her father had set for her way back long before she could even remember the difference between right and wrong.

If the truth be known, it should be stated for the record that former Drill Sergeant Harry Forjoy had spent several years in instilling due diligence on military recruits under his strict command. It was for that very reason that he was completely in favor of constantly subjecting his spouse to detailed interrogation about minor incidents and errors in judgement that instilled in her a sense of guilt about her unintended actions and the consequences that might often follow.

She had learned how to carry the little riding crop her caring husband most preferred between her shining white teeth and to immaculately cleanse her tiny sphincter with lots of spit and polish like a soldier on parade and ready for inspection.

Debbie had been well versed in all the various tools of Domestic Discipline from the hairbrushes to the slippers and even a whip or two.

Her beautiful twin daughters were a constant reminder of her need to maintain a proper role model for her offspring that would make them grow up to be paragons of virtue and obedient spouses in the most submissive and duty seeking way possible.

Emma and Eve were sixteen now and they were so alike that she had to check Eve’s little heart-shaped birthmark on her left buttock each morning to make certain she dressed her in the proper clothing for the day’s long agenda.

Harry was the sort of a fellow that always believed in a close relationship within the immediate family and he took personal charge in training the girls in how to act behind a closed bedroom door with a loving spouse or a fully vetted fiancée with a doctor’s stamp of full approval.

He was a bit worried about Emma because she was constantly in the company of her female school chums and seemed little inclined to seek members of the opposite sex to sort out their biological charms and compatibility of companionship that young girls are encouraged to do in most upper class social circles.

At least he had progressed to the point with her that she knew how to assume the position for basic Domestic Discipline and even the proper way to spread her charming chubby cheeks for his personal inspection in complete privacy. He had even introduced her to the feel and contact of a male appendage in her nether regions because that is the most finicky of locales for female teenaged submission and one that requires the utmost precision in training for spousal duty. He appreciated the fact that Emma was an obedient child and that she attended to his instruction with an air of proper attention. Still, he had that gut reaction of an experienced recruit trainer that her attentiveness was more a cover for her independent-minded rebelliousness rather than a true believer accepting her fate to service a dutiful husband with amazing grace.

Just the previous afternoon, he had started her on a feminine oral pleasuring program that paid close attention to training her to perform spousal duties without the loss of dignity from gagging or rejecting the spurting of manly cream into her pretty young thing lips in oral confusion of the power of tongue-based suction of a more sophisticated feminine response.

She had done her duty as expected, but he sensed a certain level of distain for masculine prowess in copulatory exercises that reminded him of previous French ladies that preferred the company of other females more than men.

It was a thought that sent a shiver of despair into his emotional system because he wanted both his daughters to have equal liking for manly gifts like cock early in the morning or a talented tongue late at night.

He did not disclose his gut reaction to his wife because he feared it would upset her more than discovering one of her daughter’s had done something naughty of a sexual nature with an opposite gender partner without permission or approval from either parent or one’s confessor in special cases of that kind.

It was obvious to him that Emma would take much more training than her eager twin sister. Eve was a female child born with a genetic love of cock that must have been passed along to her from her amorous mother. It was a well-known fact that the mother with her generous quim and gentle nature to submit to any demand if presented politely was welcome company in any gathering. She had that engaging personality combined with the grace of a pleasure-dispensing female that turned any party into an affair of memorable contemplation.

Debbie was that sort of female that turned submissiveness to such a degree of surrender that it made him proud to be her admiring spouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.