What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

At the end of this set, I announced that we were going to take a thirty minute break, but we’d be back to give away more door prizes, and play until 1:00 in the morning.

I saw Mandy Gardner, with three more of her friends heading for the far side of the stage. Sherry leaned close and told me, “Here they come. Let’s go get some pussy.”

We were waiting for them when they pushed their way through the heavy drapes into the small lounge area behind the stage.

“Sherry, I want you and Jerry to meet Avery, Jordyn, and Ashlyn.

“Girls, you told me you wanted to meet Jerry Helton up close and personal, and here he is with his sexy sister, Sherry.

“Jerry we know we don’t have a lot of time, but each of my friends want exactly what you gave me. I want what you showed me earlier and I have my own condom so we don’t have to stop when you get ready to come in my pussy.”

When she told me that, the other three girls held up their hands with a foil covered condom. Sherry looked at me, then told me, “You need to start now and you better not take long or one of these girls is going to be left out...

“I’ll help them get ready for you.”

There was one sturdy-made straight-back chair next to the old recliner. I kicked my boots off, shoved my jeans down, then sat in the chair to remove my jeans. Mandy was standing in front of me naked, smiling as she held her condom out.

“Have you ever installed one of these?”

“No, but show me how and I’ll fit this over your cock now because I need this like you wouldn’t believe.”

“Place it on top my cock, so it unrolls to the outside, and roll it all the way down. This one isn’t lubed, so you may need to get it good and wet and leave some of your saliva on top. You may not have a hymen, but your pussy sure is small. I want you to feel good, I don’t want you to hurt after we get through.”

She may not be experienced, but she takes directions good. After taking my cockhead in her mouth, she left a big glob of saliva on top, then stood to throw her leg across mine and scoot forward.

“Push your feet down and raise up a little. I’ll hold my cock and you make sure it’s going in your pussy just right.”

“Ohhhh. You are even bigger than I thought. My pussy feels good though. Do I try to take all of you?”

“Just move your body back and forth, as lower your butt while relaxing your legs. Take all you can without it hurting. Any time you want to start fucking me, get all you can stand. If it still feels good, fuck me as hared and fast as want. Look up at me now, and kiss me as you take more of my cock.

“When it starts to feel really good, lean back just a little and let me kiss your titties.”

“I love this, Jerry. I wish I had waited until now to fuck my first time. You sure know how to make a girl feel good and my pussy loves your cock.”

“You can make it good every time if you make your guy slow down long enough to make sure it feels good to you. A man can rub his cock against your butt with jeans on and make it feel good to him.”

“It feels like I have all of you, but when I put my hand down there, I have only about half of your cock. Can we fuck and make it good like this? My pussy feels so good inside, I feel like I could take a lot more and ride you harder too. OH DAMN, that feels so good when I slide forward.

“Suck my titties, Jerry. I may be about to get my first come ever. OH FUCK! It feel so good, my pussy hurts. Oh Damn, I love this. Fuck your cock up deeper inside me. I’m still getting my come and I think my pussy is going crazy down there. KISS ME JERRY!”

“Are you okay?”

“FUCKKKkk YES! That was fucking unreal. I never knew fucking would feel that good. Damn Jerry, I hate to see you and your gang leave Texarkana after that ride you gave me. Where is your next stop?”

“Gruene, Texas - at Gruene Hall. We’ll be there next weekend, then we head to Las Vegas ... Hopefully for a month or two, if we hit it lucky and can get an extension on our booking.”

“I’m going to help Avery take your cock. I hope that’s alright with you. I told her I would and she wants you to take her cherry. She’s about to be married and she wants one last fling, since her boyfriend’s pals have planned a party for him.”

“Well, I’m not going to talk her out of it. I see her sitting there looking at me with that sly smile. Do you know if she wants what we gave you?”

“Take a close look at her and you tell me.”

“Well, I may be more than a little bit prejudiced when it comes to what I like for a woman to look like.”

“You would love for all of us to look like Sherry wouldn’t you? You don’t have to answer. I don’t blame you. Just look at my body and now. Because of you, I have learned to fuck from a pro and you took time to make it great for me. If you can, give Avery a double-dip and make her fiancé jealous that he’s leaving her behind to party with his friends. It would tickle me if she told you not to use a condom with her.”

“You’re going to get her in trouble, I see her grinning now that she heard you.

“Avery, get your ass over here and sit on my lap. I need a kiss - and just look at my cock. It’s jumping up and down, wanting to get next to your pussy. Come here, Baby and we’ll celebrate your wedding early.

“Mandy, before she sits on my legs, pull her skirt and panties off. The least she can do is let my cock rub against her pussy.”

Avery spoke to me for the first time. “I’m so glad you’re making this easy for me. As soon as I saw you when we came in, I wanted this to happen. I do love Ricky, but he’s wild and carefree ... His Mom and Dad want us to marry and they have promised me a fortune if I can tame him down just a little. I would have married him without the bribe, but now, I’m so glad I accepted and I’m so glad I’m sitting on your naked legs with your cock pressing against my pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.