What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 44

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We had just started our first set of the night when I looked up to see Sherry waving to get my attention. She pointed down to the dance floor in front of her. I had to take a step forward to see what she was pointing at, then I saw Lacey Littlejohn waving. I gave her a quick touch of my hat and glanced back at her. Standing beside her was a young woman who looked a lot like her. They are dressed alike in matching white miniskirts and red sweaters that have a deep V at the neck. Both are wearing white boots with tassels at the top.

Lacey has a lot of breast meat on display, and her sister, Casey has a whole lot of room for expansion. I waved again and made a quick move to blow them a kiss. The crowd must have thought I was blowing a kiss out across them, the way they clapped and cheered.

I’ll remember that little move and use it again when I need to spur the crowd up a little.

Sherry stepped over close to me, between songs and told me, “Neither of them are wearing undies, they’re ready for your ass.”

“I told Lacey last night that you and Evelyn both love pussy and she told me she and Casey did too.”

“Get ready, I’ll pass this on to Evelyn and this foursome may turn into a backstage orgy, like the one we had in Little Rock.”

“I told Lacey last night, when she told me she was bringing her sister tonight, that I wanted some more of her pussy too.”


Tonight will be the first night we’ll give t-shirts away as door prizes. We plan to give 45 rpm records away too, along with our white, long sleeve western shirts.

Bob told me before we took the stage, that this is the largest crowd they have ever had on a Thursday night since they opened.

They are rowdy, and they are here to drink, dance and have fun. Though there are couples seated all over, and I can see many single men, they are all outnumbered by the single women here tonight. Whether they are married or not, makes no difference in the fun they’re having.

I see women in classy business suits and I see women in t-shirts, jeans and boots. There has to be at least two hundred younger women dressed in t-shirts and miniskirts, wearing either boots or tennies.”

Joe told me before we took the stage, “I love seeing those red hot young asses, dressed in minis and tennies.”

And Boy - there were plenty of those red hot young asses dressed in minis, too. Red seemed to be the preferred choice for panties, based on those girls who love to twirl on the dance floor with their short skirts flying up, exposing tight butts barely covered in bright red.

We were in our second set when Sherry and Evelyn stepped in to call a break, so we could give away a few door prizes.

I’m pretty sure it was set up from the beginning, when three numbers into the drawing, they called Casey Littlejohn’s number. There must have been some of the men here from last night who recognized Lacey Littlejohn as she danced her way to the stage, with Casey. Their arms were locked at the elbow as they skipped and flashed their panties to stir the approval from the crowd with a constant roar and applause.

Lacey is wearing her white western shirt she won last night, and Casey is wearing a plain white t-shirt. Sherry and Evelyn escorted them up the steps onto the stage and the crowd roared again as the sisters turned to wave at them.

Evelyn took the mike to make the announcement and the crowd hushed to let her speak. “Boys and Girls, we have up here, a winner from last night, Lacey - who has her sister, Casey - with her tonight. Casey has agreed to wear her new shirt, if Jerry will help her change here onstage. We’ll leave this up to you, whether we let her strip and change shirts...”

The roar of the crowd was enough to drown out anything Evelyn may have finished with. She took the shirt from Sherry and held it out to me.

I stepped over behind Casey as Lacey pulled her sister’s t-shirt over her head while standing behind her. Casey’s little titties were barely visible, other than her perky, tiny nipples.

Someone yelled, “GIVE HER A KISS, JERRY.”

I pulled her around to kiss her and she leaped up into my arms. With Sherry’s right hand on her back, and Lacey’s left hand on her shoulder, we heard the snap and pop over the mike as The Power of The Amp nailed Casey’s ass so hard, that when she shook, her panties fell to the floor. I still held her in my arms as she tried to cover her naked butt. She was laughing as she kicked and flashed her pussy before the crowd. The crowd was going wild and Lacey was laughing with her sister as they tried to cover her naked body from her waist down.

I bent forward to let her stand and pulled her around to face the crowd. They were cheering even more when they saw her huge titties on her chest just before I slipped the shirt over her shoulders so she could fasten the snaps.

With Lacey helping her, they only snapped two of the snaps, leaving plenty of breast meat for everyone to see as they waved to the crowd.

Sherry told them, “Come over here during our first break and we’ll go backstage to celebrate.

“Lacey, you wanted seconds and we have two helpings prepared for you, Hon.”

As they made their way down the steps onto the dance floor, some man yelled - “SHOW US SOME TITS!”

The crowd roared - and both sisters whipped the front of their shirts apart, holding them open wide to reveal two pair of perfectly matched titties - they did a pirouette before closing their shirts as they skipped and danced their way back to their table.

The crowd was still roaring and applauding, as we started our next number.


We were on our last song of this first set, and I saw Sherry step off the stage. I knew where she was going and I followed her with my eyes. Sure enough, here she comes with Lacey and Casey, around the dance floor to the far side of the stage.

I saw them step behind the curtain just as my song ended.

“Folks we’ll be back in a few minutes, after we take a short break. Y’all get a drink of that ruckus juice up there and get a grip on yourselves. Be ready for some more fun and a few belly-rubbing songs. We’ll be back soon.”

I nearly stumbled down the back steps as I hurried through the curtains to see Evelyn’s naked ass in the air, where she was bent over eating Lacy’s pussy. I looked over at the old beat-up recliner to see Sherry with her legs spread wide open, both of them hooked over the arms of that old leather recliner with what I knew had to be Casey’s sexy ass raised in the air as she bent from her knees, eating Sherry’s pussy.

Keeping my long-tail white shirt on I kicked my boots off and shucked my jeans down to kick them off. I looked at Sherry to see her pointing to Casey’s naked ass, nodding as I stepped up behind her with my cock in my fist.

I didn’t want to spook her, and patted her ass lightly, just before I raked my cock up through her slick pussy. At first, she sort of gave a wild buck or two before I put my left hand on her back just as I eased my cock into her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.