What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 43

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

When we entered the office, Evelyn turned the lock, then set the deadbolt.

She turned, and with both hands on the hem of her short dress, she stripped it over her head. No panties, no bra.

Sherry was next and I knew she never wears panties or bras.

I pushed my boots off with my toes, and pulled my shirt off to stand in front of them in my jeans.

“Show us what you’ve got, girls.”

Carol said, “I’m ashamed to show what I have, with Sherry and Evelyn naked in front of me. But here goes - I’ll do anything to have at least half what either of them have.”

Lynn agreed. “I’m with Carol all the way. We were told that it’s possible we could look like Evelyn and Sherry, and we came here just on that possibility.”

They stood facing me naked, and though both are beautiful - both of them are small all over.

“We want to see you naked, Jerry,” Lynn told me.

“I’ll take my jeans off, but I want both of you to step over and hug Sherry and Evelyn, together. Then, I’ll join you and we’ll see what we can do to make sure each of you have a good time with us...

I shoved my jeans down, to step out of them, and moved over to stand behind Lynn. Sherry was next to her and turned Lynn just enough for her butt to press against my thigh.

“Jerry, I feel your naked leg against my butt. I would love to see you, but I’m willing to do this your way, if there’s a possibility I’ll look like Sherry. It’s all I can do, to keep from kissing her breast and feeling her sexy butt.”

“Kiss her breast. Put your hand on her butt, as you kiss her. I’m going to stand behind you.”

“Ohhhhhhh ... I feel your cock. Evelyn told us you have a large cock and I feel it against my butt.”

“I want you to kiss Sherry...”

“Carol, I want you to kiss Evelyn.”

I reached out to take Sherry’s hand, then reached out with my other hand to take Evelyn’s hand. With the three of us closed in around Carol and Lynn, the Amp hit us so hard, even I yelped. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I never expected the two cousins to be as tall as Sherry.

I backed up to have a look, and saw four, identical sexy asses. The only way I could tell one from the other, is by looking at their faces.

How stuff like this happens, I may never know, but who cares as long as the results are even close to this.

I reached out to put my hand on Lynn’s left shoulder and turn her toward me. She’s crying, and she’s laughing too as she falls against my chest and sobs.

“Don’t cry. Be happy and let us love you.”

“Jerry, I wanted this to happen so bad, and now, my body looks identical to Sherry’s. This is more than I could have dreamed for. Thank you.”

Sherry turned her so she could see the mirror on the wall.

“OH HELL - YES YES YES! Just look at me!”

“You and Carol need to thank Jerry more properly for this - don’t you agree?”

She turned back to me and looked down. “Jerry look at my huge titties. They are identical to both, Sherry’s and Evelyn’s. Look at my body and my face ... Will you let me love you? All I have to give you is me, and I want to hold you and love you. I want to take your huge cock in my pussy and fuck you.”

“Are you sure? I don’t have any condoms.”

“I don’t want any condoms either, I want your naked cock.”

“You’ll be pregnant.”

“Then I’ll just be pregnant when Chuck and I marry. I need your cock.”

I pulled her with me as I backed up until my butt was against the desk. With my butt resting on the desk I put my hands under her arms and lifted her until she could wrap her legs around my hips, resting her heels on the desk behind me.

Evelyn was beside me and she reached out to take my cock. “Raise up and let me place Jerry’s cock against your pussy. You’ll have to be careful or you’ll hurt yourself.”

“Kiss me, Lynn. Let your pussy take my cock slowly and we’ll have fun. Kiss me, then turn and kiss Evelyn. The four of us are going to have lots of fun before we leave this office.”

She started fucking me - slowly at first. Then as she took more and more of my cock, she fucked me faster and faster. “If it feels that good already, then get your come and keep fucking me.”

“We can do it more than once?”

“Sure you can. Kiss me, then I want to suck your nipples as we fuck.”

“Jerry, my pussy loves your cock. When I get my next come, I want you to bend me over this desk and fuck me from behind.”

“I would rather see you eating Sherry’s pussy as I fuck you from behind.”

“OH-MY-GOD!

“SHERRY - MAY I?”

“Yes you may.”

“Then, please sit on this desk and let me eat your pussy as Jerry fucks me.”

“Evelyn, come over here and sit beside Sherry, so Carol can eat your pussy. I’m going to fuck both of them.”

Fucking Lynn like this with her bent over, made me realize how much her body actually does look like Sherry’s. I’ll have to be careful here, or I could fuck my sister and make her pregnant. She would love it ... but then she wouldn’t get to travel with me. I need her with me too much, to let that happen.

Damn, just watching my cock force its way inside Lynn’s pussy with her pussy lips rolling in and out - looks exactly like Sherry’s pussy...

I looked up to see Sherry looking right at me, smiling as she sits with her legs spread wide while Lynn eats her pussy.

“Fuck her, Jerry. Fuck her pussy and fill her with cum. Pretend that’s my pussy you have your cock inside and fuck her deep with your naked cock, just like you want to fuck my pussy. Shove it deeper and deeper, then give her a baby. She wants your cum, now give it to her.”

Lynn raised her head and shouted, “YES, YES, YES - Fuck me, Jerry and fill my pussy with your cum. Even your sister wants you to fuck me full of cum so I can have your baby. Fuck me, then fuck Carol the same way.”

I was straining so hard, I could feel it all the way to end of my cock, as I blasted her pussy full. She dropped to her knees - and there was Sherry right in front of me, with her feet pulled up on the desk, her knees wide with her pussy wet and waiting for me.

“Fuck me Jerry. You know you want your naked cock inside my pussy, and I want you so bad right now, my pussy aches for you.”

“NO ... We can’t. Not yet anyway. I promise I’ll make it up to you when we see how this goes between now and Christmas.”

“Mom will be with us at Christmas and I’ll get her to help me fuck you. You know you can’t resist Mom and me both, when we get naked with you.”

“I know, and I’m looking forward to that as much as you are. Just wait, you’ll be begging me to leave you alone.”

“THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN ... Now, get your cock in Carol’s pussy as she bends over to eat Evelyn’s pussy. Since you won’t fuck me, I want to be right beside Evelyn when you fuck her again. You know how much she resembles me and both of us can pretend you’re fucking me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.