What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 40

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Hi Jerry, I’m Evelyn Walters. Bob told me you were here and he even brought me back with him so I could meet you. I’m sure you can feel my hands shaking, but I can’t help it. I feel so drawn to you, I cannot for the life of me stop looking into your eyes.”

“I’m so glad you came back with Bob. I wanted to meet you as soon as he and Sylvia told me all about you. I’m sure you know, your daughter worships you.”

“Worship may be too strong a word, but I know she and I love each other.”

“She told me about your love for each other. She made me want to meet you, and see just how beautiful you are. She’s right, you are beyond beautiful.”

“No, I’m not. I’m just a tall, thin blonde. I’ve never felt like I was beautiful, even back when Bob would kneel in the floor and tell me I was ... I need to ask you a personal question.”

“Sure. You can ask me anything.”

“Did you have something to do with Sylvia, Gloria and Dora developing such voluptuous bodies so suddenly?”

“I’m not sure I should answer that. If I say no, you may get up and go find the others, leaving me here alone. If I say yes, you may ask me how - and I’d be embarrassed.”

“You did have something to do with the changes in their looks, didn’t you?”

“If I say yes, will you stay with me so we can talk and get to know each other?”

“I couldn’t make myself leave right now, if this building was on fire. I feel as if I’m suddenly under your spell, or something even far more compelling.”

“Are you scared?”

“No Way! Actually, I am so excited I’m trembling and I love the feeling.”

“I love holding your hand, and I love looking into your eyes.”

“When I look into your eyes, it’s as if I’ve cast off any and all restraints I’ve ever had when I listened to you sing, and looked at your pictures...

“Is that beautiful young woman with your troupe? She keeps taking our pictures and I cannot help but smile at her camera.”

“She’s a really good friend of ours who travels with us and takes pictures of us, no matter where we are, or what we’re doing.”

“Oh Really? You mean, everywhere? Anything?

“Yes. Even in bed. Does that shock you?”

“Not in the least. I hope I get to see all the photographs she’s taking of you and me, as we sit here.”

“You will. You can even have a copy of them if you like ... Before she has to change that roll of film, there’s one I would love to have of you.”

“Tell me.”

“I would love to kiss you.”

WOULD YOU? I’m sitting here, dying to get up the courage to lean over and put my lips to yours.”

“Her name is Cami, short for Camille. Tell her to get some closeups as we kiss. I hope you’re not too shy to let me hold you like I hold my sister when we kiss.”

“I don’t feel shy at all. Are you going to put your hands under my clothes?”

“I wasn’t, but I would if I knew you wanted me to.”

“I’m not wearing panties... I have no idea why I suddenly confessed that.”

“Pull your skirt up and open your legs wide. Tell Cami to take plenty of shots as we kiss and you open your legs, even wider.”

“You make me feel so good about myself. I wish I looked better. I don’t have a pretty body like Cami, or those other girls who left.”

“You did see Sylvia’s huge breasts?”

“Yes and I’m still waiting for you to tell me how you did that.”

“What if I told you that no matter where you take my hand, and place it on you - that part of your body would look just like Sylvia? Where would you start?”

“I would pull my dress up and place your hand on my legs. I have always had long skinny legs.”

“Tell Cami to keep taking photos as you expose your legs and your pussy.”

“Will my pussy change too?”

“It will if you place my hand on it, with it exposed.”

“Cami, will you keep taking our pictures, no matter where Jerry touches my body underneath my clothes?”

“Oh Yes Ma’am. I love taking naked photos of Jerry and all our friends together. I hope you’re not shy, I’d love to see you take all your clothes off.”

“She’s so cute.”

“She loves pussy as much as I do.”

“Ohhhhh ... You made me shiver.”

“Pull your skirt up and let her take a picture of your naked legs and your pussy too. I’m sure Bob would love to have a copy of that one to keep with him.”

“Forever, he’s wanted me to let him take naked pictures of me. I wanted to so damn bad, but I never wanted to see myself naked in pictures.”

“Are you wearing a bra?”

I don’t even need a bra and as soon as Bob asked me to come back with him to meet you, I wished for the thousandth time, that I had big titties.”

“Raise your blouse up over your titties and show them to me.”

“PLEASE - OH DEAR GOD - PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN MAKE MY TITTIES AS BIG AS CAMI’S. JUST LOOK AT HOW HERS MOVE UNDER HER SHIRT.”

I turned to Cami, “Cami, pull your shirt open and let Evelyn see your titties.”

She placed her camera on the floor and ripped her snaps apart from top to bottom.

Evelyn grabbed the top of her blouse and ripped all the buttons off, from top to bottom, exposing her tiny - almost nonexistent titties to me. With her eyes locked onto mine, she pulled my right hand up to place it over her left breast.

She was smiling as she leaned close and kissed my lips lightly.

“I can feel them changing, but I’m afraid to look. They feel so big and heavy. Are they as large as Cami’s titties?”

“I would guess them to be at least two sizes larger. I would love to kiss both of them, but only if you’re pleased with the way they look.”

“Please Jerry, kiss my titties, then you pull both my hands up to cover them. I’m still afraid. I’ve always looked down at them and wished I was more of a woman. I’ve often wondered if that’s the reason I wanted to see Sylvia’s naked titties and put my hands on them.”

I held both her hands in mine, as I pressed down into her crotch while leaning over to suck a small, swollen nipple between my lips.

“I feel like I could get an orgasm.”

“Do you actually get orgasms when someone kisses your tiny nipple.

“Bob used to make me come a flood when he sucked them. Then he wanted me to have an operation and make them really big. I never told him how much that hurt me. I refused to let him touch my titties or even see them again.”

“But he loves you still.”

“I know he does, and I love him way more than I can tell him or show him. I’m afraid to let him see me naked, because he loves big titties and mine are so small.”

“Relax your hands and arms. I want you to feel something. Before you do, I want you to promise me something really outrageous.”

“Tell me what it is?”

You tell me - what you would give me if I could actually give you a pair of titties so large there’s no way you could conceal them - and so firm, they would never sag or need support - forever.”

“I’m afraid to say.”

“What if I threw in a sexy body identical the tall blonde with huge titties that walked past us just a few minutes ago.”

“If you could possibly do that, I would strip off my clothes, which would never fit me again anyway - and fuck you right here on this stage.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.