What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 39

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Cami, do you know of any way you can develop all the photos of us fucking, you’ve been taking, since you joined us on the road?”

“We could buy the bare essentials for developing, and some heavy curtains, so we could set up a small darkroom on the bus.”

“Good. Take all the pictures of us fucking you can this afternoon and tomorrow morning ... Hell, take all you can of us the whole time we’re on the road, and any time we get a chance to fuck like this one we’re planning now. Did you bring your tripod?”

“Yes and I can set the cameras to take pictures while I’m getting fucked too.”

“Damn - you excite me - Cami.”

“You excite me too and I love it when we plan a big fuck party like this one. My pussy is already wet.”

“Bend over and let me taste some sweet pussy cream. I’m going to ask you to make sure everyone who takes my cock, puts a condom on me.”

“What if they don’t want one?”

“We’ll make that decision before they take my cock.”

“What if it’s me, who doesn’t want one?”

“You tempt me, Cami.”

“Soon, I’m going to take your cock and your cum.”

“Let me know when, I’m willing and able. I want pictures of that happening too.”

Sherry came in with Dora and Gloria. They were laughing as they headed straight for Sylvia. I could hear them talking, and I knew Sherry was up to something when she kept looking over at me.

As she started toward me, she dropped her shirt to strut naked up to me.

“Let’s have it. I can always tell when you have some wild-ass plan concocted.”

“This is one of my best, too. I didn’t even share with them what I have in mind because I want you, me, and Larieta to do this one without the others knowing what we’re about to do - or what has happened when we get through.”

“Okay, now what?”

“Since Sylvia is willing to try so hard to get her Mom and Dad back together, with both of them loving her, Gloria, and Dora - I thought of a way to make both parents willing to love each other, along with Sylvia and Bob’s two Mexican girlfriends.”

“I’m listening.”

“Sylvia told me that you had agreed to fuck her Mom and impregnate her, along with Gloria and Dora - as well as herself - so Bob would think he’s the one who impregnated them. Now, what if we give Bob something so extreme, none of his women can say no to him?

“I like your idea, and I like the idea of me making all of them pregnant before he gets a chance to fuck them with his newly acquired, extremity.

“I’m so excited ... I want you to promise me that you’ll have your cock buried to your balls in my pussy as Bob fucks his wife the first time with his new cock.”

“With a condom, of course?”

“Couldn’t we just fuck a little while without a condom, at first?”

“You’re going to keep on and get your wish one day. We’ve just talked about us fucking Mom and you at Christmas, and both of you getting pregnant.”

“I know, but I love it when we talk about you fucking me with your naked cock. My pussy is drooling for your naked cock right now.”

“How about you help me fuck Gloria and Dora, then Sylvia again.”

“No condoms for all three of them, right?”

“Right. You can even help Larieta give them a light dose of tanning lotion, with sexy bodies to match yours.”

“What if you have your cock in my pussy, just as we hit both those hot young Mexicans with that jolt of Amp Power?”

“I’m not sure what you mean. Why do you ask?”

“The last time we did this, it made my pussy even more sensitive and my pussy muscles a whole lot more powerful.”

“I don’t want you to pull my cock off with your pussy.”

“I don’t either, but I would love to be able to suck you off with my pussy.”

“You’re getting close to doing that now. Each time we fuck, it feels like your pussy is sucking me.”

When Gloria and Dora came in, both of them stripped naked as soon as they saw Sylvia and Sherry naked.

Sherry told me, “Let’s go give each of them a fast ride on your cock. No condoms on any of them, either.”

“You know I love fucking without a condom, but I hope all of this scheming doesn’t backfire on us, or those three over there.”

“Everything will work out, you’ll see. Now, I want to be eating Dora’s pussy when you fuck Gloria.”

“I suppose Sylvia will be eating your pussy as this happens?”

“Now, you’re catching on. Come on and let’s get started. I’m so excited I’d let you fuck me too, with no condom - if you wanted to.”

“We’ve talked about that, and it’s not going to happen until we see Mom again at Christmas.”

“I’m going to keep trying.”

“And I’m going to keep telling you no.”

Larieta rushed into the room naked, and threw her shirt on the floor near the bed. She turned to Sherry and while they were embracing, I stepped over behind Larieta and slipped my cock between her thighs from behind.

“YES, you know I want your cock, but I’ll wait until we have given these sisters everything we gave Sylvia. Ooooh Damn, don’t rub your fat cockhead against my pussy like that. You already know I want your naked cock inside me.”

Sherry told her, “You put your left hand Sylvia’s titties while I put mine on Gloria’s titties. Be sure to put your right hand on my hand as Jerry puts his cock in Gloria’s pussy. We want those two looking exactly like you when we leave this room. Tomorrow morning, we’ll do the same for Sylvia’s Mom, before Bob returns to get his reward.

“Jerry, put one hand over mine, as soon as I cup Gloria’s butt cheeks.”

“Sherry - we’ve never done any of these before.”

“I know, but I want this to be our best effort yet. Even better than when we did Margo Weston and Cory Daniels.”

“Actually, I was really amazed at how both of those turned out.”

“I’ll admit, those two were some of our best, but I still have a feeling we haven’t reached our full potential ... yet...

“Here, let me place your cock just right so it will go inside Gloria’s pussy. I get so excited doing this, especially when I know you’re about to come in a girl’s pussy and make her pregnant.”

“Gloria, are you sure about this?”

“Jerry, I am more than ready for this, and I’m excited about taking your cum in my pussy. Dora, Sylvia, and I will be here with Evelyn tomorrow when fuck her, and she takes your cum too. Give it to me now, we’ve waited long enough...

“YES! YES! SHOVE YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE ME, JERRY! Damn, Man! You’re cock is so much more bigger than Bob’s. Sylvia told us that you promised to give Bob some help with his little dick. If that man had a cock half as big yours, he would have all four of his women loving him day and night.”

Sherry asked her, “Would you and Dora actually help Sylvia get her Daddy to fuck her too? What about Evelyn? Would you, Dora and Sylvia want to share with her?”

“Just look at Sylvia. There’s no way Bob can pass up a chance to get some of his daughter’s pussy now that she has a body like yours and Larieta’s. She almost had him ready to fuck her last year. We’ll all get naked with her and he’ll give in and fuck her, just to please us. As for Evelyn, Bob has never stopped loving her and she’s still in love with him. I doubt either of them will even sign those papers when he meets with her and her lawyer today...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.