What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 38

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

No, I am not going to come in your pussy!

“This time, anyway. We’ll fuck again, and the next time, you can sit on my cock and fuck me without a condom. If you want me to come in your pussy, you can just ride my cock until I fill your little pussy, and you’ll have my baby.”

“YES! OH HELL YES! I can’t wait to fuck you like that.”

Sherry told her, “You need to use a little common sense while you’re fucking, and don’t think with your pussy while you have Jerry’ cock stuffed up inside you. You could have a family started before we leave here, if his cock feels as good to you as it does to all of us.”

Larieta told her, “If you’ll get off his cock now, all of us will suck your titties and your pussy until you get more comes than you’ve ever had.”

“OH DAMN! As much as I love Jerry’s cock inside my pussy, I want some of that too. I’ve never sucked but two pussies before. That was after I read a book about two girls sucking each other’s pussy and I almost got my come while reading.”

Emily leaned over to suck her nipple. “YES - YES I love this too. Let me suck all of you.”

Before I could get up, Sherry pushed me back and rolled a condom down over my stiff cock. I didn’t wait for her, before she could turn and sit on my cock, I pulled her around facing me.

She was smiling as she held my cock upright and sat down, taking me inside her pussy.

“You better never give me the same chance as you just gave Sylvia, or we’ll have our first baby in nine months. I could take your naked cock right this minute, and let you fill my pussy with cum.”

“I’m sure you heard what Chris told us. We’ll have our first million made before the year is up, if things keep going the way they’re going.”

“Yes, and I hope it happens around Christmas, so Mom can be with us when we make our first baby.”

“Have you heard from Mom?”

“Yes, she and I chatted briefly while we were at Little Rock. She’s pissed off because she started her period the day after we left. We’ll just have to fuck her again and I hope she and I both get pregnant at the same time. She did tell me she talked to Sandra Simmons, and Sandra’s pretty sure she’s pregnant with your baby. Her period is two weeks late now.”

“Damn, I do love fucking that woman.”

“Mom and I loved sucking her as you fucked her too ... Mom also said she talked to Brenda Williams and she’s certain that she’s pregnant. You better get ready, because she and her Daddy are going to smother you in money when we see them again.”

“What about Pam Parrish? I would love some more of her hot ass too, while she eats your pussy.”

“That’s another one our friends who Mom said was definitely pregnant. I hope you and I get to fuck her again as soon as we get back home. I love eating Pam’s pussy as much as you love fucking her.”


“Jerry - Bob Bradley here. My friends, and my only daughter call me Bob.”

“Nice to meet you, Bob. I met Sylvia as soon as we arrived. She was telling us all about your club.”

“You need to watch that Girl of mine. She’s been about to go crazy, since I first told her you were coming here for a four-night stand.”

“She’s already made friends with my sister, Sherry, and all our troupe. She was thrilled when our friend, Larieta gave her a dose of some special tanning lotion, then helped Sherry oil her up all over.”

“Are you telling me - Sylvia is now just as dark as you and that tall sexy blonde I see over there talking to Joe?”

“She sure is, and that’s not all. Somehow, that tanning lotion changed her body, just as it did Sherry’s and all my female friends.”

“Let me get this straight. Are you telling me that my skinny little twenty-one year old daughter - now has a body to match Sherry, and those other two tall blondes who’re talking to her?”

“Yes I am. Those two are Emily and Emery Croft - Chris Croft’s twin daughters.”

“You don’t mean that! I know Chris very well. He and I go way back. I remember when his daughters were running around in diapers.”

“Bob, you need to turn around and say hello to your newest bartender.”

“What are you talking about?

He whirled around...”Sylvia? MY GOD BABY! Is this really you?”

“Yes Bob, it really is me. How do you like the new me?”

“I know better than to ask this, but are those really your titties under that white shirt you have on?”

With both hands on her shirt, she ripped the snaps apart from top to bottom, flashing her huge titties at her Daddy.

She told him, “Aren’t they beautiful, Bob? You should let Gloria and Dora go up with Larieta, Sherry, and Jerry. They need titties like mine, don’t they?”

“Hon, cover those huge titties and go sign the delivery tickets for the beer truck driver. Then, go find Dora and Gloria for me...

Sylvia skipped and hopped as she left.

“Jerry, Please - Please - tell me it’s true.”

“I have no idea how it happened, but if you’re willing, I’m sure your two friends could look the same.”

“Here they come. Look at them. Two of the most beautiful young Mexican women you’ll ever see, and neither of them have tits as big as Sylvia’s were before y’all used your witchcraft on her.”

“Yes, they are very beautiful. The way they’re smiling, they must have been talking to Sylvia and Larieta.”

“Those two are big fans of yours, Jerry. I’ll pay you a thousand each, to make them as big a fan of yours as you made Sylvia.”

“BOB?”

“You heard me...

“Gloria - Dora ... You two have been wanting to meet him as much as Sylvia has, and here he is. Give Jerry a big hug and welcome him to Border Country...

...”Jerry, I have an appointment to meet my ex-wife at her attorney’s office in an hour, and I have to hurry. PLEASE MAN - PLEASE! MAKE IT HAPPEN.”

“Gloria, don’t be shy. Give me a hug so I can hug your sister.”

“OH JERRY! I am so glad we get to meet you.”

She was reaching for me when I opened my arms. I pulled her close, and she looked over her shoulder. I looked toward the door to see Bob walking out.

“Jerry, we have been talking to Larieta, Sylvia, and Sherry. Sherry told us that you could give both of us big titties and sexy asses, just like hers, Sylvia’s, and the rest of your troupe.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.