What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 36

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Angie met us in the driveway as soon as we stepped out of the car. She’s wearing her white shirt from last night - and naturally, it’s open from top to bottom, with her titties exposed and her pussy smiling at me.

She opened her arms and rushed me as soon as I had the car door closed. “Jerry! I’m so glad y’all came to see us. Nancy just called and told us you were on your way, right after Marie called. Please come inside and meet Mom. She’s as excited as I am about y’all being here.

Sherry, Marie, and Larieta were waiting to hug her when I stepped back. Their shirts were open too and when each of them hugged, they were squirming and twisting to get their titties pressed just right against Angie’s.

“I just love y’alls suntans. How did you ever get such a tan overnight?”

Sherry told her, “We have a special suntan lotion that tans fast, and last forever.”

“OH REALLY? I hope you have some with you. Mom can never stay in the sun long enough to get tanned. She turns red and blisters after just a few minutes. The only time she lays out naked with me is when it’s cloudy, or I make her a shade with a table awning.”

Larieta told her, “We have plenty ... more than enough for you and your Mom.”

“That’s great. I would love to be as tan as you. I just adore your big tan titties.”

“I love your titties too. Maybe we can compare titties after yours and your Mom’s titties are as brown as mine.”

“Ohhh really? HECK YEAH. I would love to press my titties against yours again. You are so sexy and so tan too.”

Larieta told her. “I would love to suck your tiny nipples.”

“Nancy sucked my nipples last night when we got home, and I got three comes so fast, I was dizzy. My little nipples are really sensitive since Jerry made my titties so big...

“You and I can get together later. For now, come with me. I want all of you to meet my Mom.”

Cory Weston isn’t just light skinned, she’s white. Even her hair is white, not blonde.

“Jerry, I want you to meet my Mom, Cory.

“Mom, here he is. This is the young man we’ve been listening to on the radio, and now, he’s here to meet you after all of us met him at his concert last night.

“Come give him a hug, Mom. Don’t be shy. You told me this morning that you were going to hug him in a such a way he’ll never forget you.”

I put my arms around her, then Sherry, Larieta, and Marie joined us when they pulled Angie close.

Cory Weston is wearing a short, see-through peignoir - is what Sherry told me later. I could see her breasts and even her butt split when she turned just a little. I didn’t see any pussy hair through her outfit, and I wondered is she has while pubic hair too.

That thought didn’t last long. As soon as my hand touched Sherry’s hand, Cory’s white hair was as long and black as Larieta’s. So was Angie’s.

That wasn’t all either. Cory’s breasts ware just as large and just as prominent as her daughter’s breasts, and Angie has some huge titties which stand out so proud and firm from her chest, that she doesn’t need a bra.

Cory’s pure white face and body, now have the same color as Larieta, Marie, Sherry, and Angie’s bodies. She turned to me with both arms around my neck and pulled herself up so we could kiss.

“Kiss me, Jerry. I told Angie when she came home last night, that I wished I had gone with them so I could look just like her. Look over there at her and Marie. Both of them are naked and look down at my golden tan new body and my coal black hair. I am forever indebted to you for this magical miracle...

“I hope you’ll give me one more magical miracle, the same as you gave Angie. I want you to fuck me and I want you to let your semen loose in my pussy. I’m ready to live again and now that I have this incredible body and my face and hair is identical to Angie’s, I want to have your baby when she does.”

“Are you sure about this?”

She pushed me backwards onto a long settee with no backrest. Sherry and Marie were pulling at the waist of my jeans when Cory followed me down. She was sitting astraddle my thighs with my cock pointed straight up as she smiled and slid up to take all of me.

“I’ve not had a man in years. If you’re willing, I would love to make up for all those years of doing without.”

“Fuck me, Cory. If your pussy loves my cock as much as my cock loves your pussy, get all you can stand.”

Angie was on the floor beside her Mom. “Fuck him, Mom! Fuck him and take his cum deep in your pussy. Larieta, Marie, Sherry, and I are going to suck your big beautiful titties as you take Jerry’s cock.”

“OH LORDY! You three look identical, with your huge titties and long black hair. If Sherry had black hair instead of blonde, all of you would look alike.”

“Lean over here and kiss me, Cory. You’re about to make me come, and I want us to be kissing when I let my cum go inside you.”

“Here I come too. Fuck me deep - NOW - Baby - NOW!”


Cami’s mom and dad brought her over early Monday morning, and after we ate breakfast with them at the diner, we left Little Rock, headed back to Hot Springs. The new murals on the bus were fully dried and Boy, did we ever get a lot of attention with this new mural which has me standing, my legs spread, with my guitar raised to waist high and my shirt open all the way, as if it’s blowing back with the wind as we travel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.