What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 34

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“YES - OH FUCK YES ... MY GOD - I love your cock. Shove it deep inside my pussy and fill me with your sperm.”

Sherry and Marie hurried around to put something in Nancy’s mouth. But Angie beat them to it, as she shoved a titty in her mouth.

“Suck my titty, Nancy. Now that we have these beautiful, sexy bodies, we’ll have even more fun together.”

I was still behind Nancy, pounding her pussy when I reached out to grab Angie by her hair and pull her around so I could kiss her.

“YES, YES, kiss me, Jerry. Kiss me and you can fuck me just like you’re fucking Nancy. I want your naked cock in my pussy too, as soon as you pull it out of Nancy’s pussy.”

“Are you engaged to be married, too?”

“No, but I’m going to live with Nancy and Justin. I love my brother and his soon-to-be-bride ... my soon-to-be-sister-in-law ... Nancy. She and I were lovers for four years before I took her to meet Justin. He fell in love with my girlfriend and I told him that he had to love me too, if he married her. Nancy’s step-Mom told him she would pay for the wedding if he married Nancy - and let me live with them - as his wife too. Then she told him - the rest of it - as long as both his wives give her some grandkids to spoil.

“Damn, I hope it works out for all of you. At least I’ll know the babies will be well cared for.”

“You can bet they will. Mom told me that she wants me to have at least four grandbabies for her to love and spoil. I hope you’ll let me come back when I turn twenty-one, so you can fuck me again. I’ll pay you what Justin promised for each baby you give me, if you will.”

“You won’t have to, and Justin didn’t have to pay me this time, either.”

“I want to. I know I can’t have you, but I can love you and have your babies without you worrying about their welfare. Mom’s rich, Dad’s rich, Nancy’s step-Mom is rich... Hell - Jerry! You need to meet Nancy’s step-Mom. She’s only twenty-five and she married Nancy’s Dad when she was twenty. He kicked the bucket two years ago and Margo inherited thirty-five million - and Nancy inherited fifteen million.”

“I doubt a woman with that kind of money would look at a straggler like me. Besides, she must have men hanging all over her, with that kind of money.”

She’s butt-ugly, Jerry! You could fix that in a heartbeat, and give her a body like you gave Nancy and me. Margo would love you forever.”

Nancy heard us and stood up, letting my cock slip out of her pussy.

“Jerry - Angie’s right. Please, tell me that you’ll meet my step-Mom. Margo is the sweetest person you’ll ever meet and you would never know she has a penny either. Even if you didn’t like her, Angie and I would pay you to fuck her and give her a body to match ours.”

Not that I’m even thinking about doing any of this crazy shit - but - where does she live?”

“About three blocks from Marie’s parents, out in Maumelle ... Three houses down from Angie and Justin’s house.”

I told them, “We’re going to meet Marie’s Mom tomorrow. Then, we’re leaving early Monday, for Texarkana.”

“We’ll each suck Sherry’s and Marie’s pussies while you swap up and fuck us, if you’ll come meet my step-Mom. I love her like my own Mom, since I never really got to know my Mom.”

I looked around to see what Sherry and Marie would say, and both of them were lying back, propped on their elbows, with their legs spread wide apart.

There’s your answer. Each of you bend over and eat some pussy while I fuck both of you from behind. I’m going to swap pussies back and forth - just like you suggested - so get ready for it.”

Nancy was bent over Sherry’s pussy when she turned to tell me, “We want Sherry and Marie with us when we go see Margo.”

Angie told me, “Jerry, if you make Miss Parker pregnant, will you fuck my Mom - and Nancy’s step-Mom too - and make both of them pregnant.”

Marie told her. “Suck my pussy and make me come, Angie ... I’ll help you convince him to fuck all three of our Mom’s.”

Sherry had her legs wrapped around Nancy’s neck as she sucked Sherry’s pussy. Sherry looked up at me, “Jerry, we have to do this. I love the way Nancy makes my pussy feel. Besides, we can use the money, just in case our records don’t sell like everyone is predicting.”

She knows how to get to me. I’m still not convinced that I’ll ever sell any records, or even get a recording contract - other than with Chris Croft’s makeshift deal.

“Nancy, this is going to sting your little virgin pussy for a minute or two, until you get used to my cock. Your pussy is wet and that will help me get my cockhead inside you. Tell me if I need to stop.”

“I’m so excited about you fucking Miss Cory - Angie’s Mom - and my step-Mom too, that I’m not worried about my pussy stinging right now. Already, I can tell you that I’m going to love fucking, once we get my pussy used to your cock. Angie can make me come a flood, just by licking my pussy, but you’re already stirring up a storm deep inside me, and you still don’t have your cock all the way inside my pussy...

“Ooooooo - SHIT! Fuck that big bad cock deeper inside my pussy now, Jerry! There’s a storm brewing inside me that’s going to make my pussy overflow!”

My balls were slamming against her thighs each time I plowed into her from behind. Her pussy is getting even more slick and slippery as she raises her ass to meet my thrusts.

“Yes, fuck me and fill my pussy with cum. I hope you have time to fuck me again after you fuck Nancy. I feel like I’m about to get my come with you fucking me like this ... Do me deeper and faster - Come with me, JERRY! HERE I COME! Ohhhhhh, HELL YES!”

She fell forward, into Sherry’s arms as they kissed, hugged, and laughed.

“Do you love my brother’s cock, Nancy?”

“Oh yes, do I ever love Jerry’s cock. I had no idea fucking would be this much fun ... And, when I got my come with Jerry’s cock pounding my pussy from behind, I thought I was going to stop breathing, it felt so good deep inside me.”

They were still kissing when I knelt in the floor behind Angie. Her knees were spread wide apart as she bent forward, eating Marie’s pussy. As soon as I raked my cockhead up across her pussy split, she raised her ass and spread her knees wider. Her pussy is just as small and her pussy lips are sealed tight, just like Nancy’s pussy, before I plowed her little pussy patch open.

With my cock still slick from Nancy’s pussy, I eased my cockhead against Angie’s pussy, forcing her pussy lips apart gradually until it was about to pop through, into her pussy. I held it there, waiting for her to tell me it was okay, when suddenly she pushed back, forcing my cock to plunge halfway into her.

“Mmmmphhhh! OH FUCK - THAT HURT! Go real slow and move your cock in and out. Let me get used to you before you fuck me deep like you did Nancy.”

With both my hands on her hips, I started slow fucking her.

Cautiously at first, Angie started fucking her butt back and forth, taking more and more of my cock each time she backed into me. Each time she would push back, her butthole would push out, then contract as she moved forward. Faster and faster she fucked me until I placed my right thumb over her butthole and pressed against her.

She pushed back against me, taking my cock deep until it raked across her cervix. “Fuck me, Jerry. Fuck me hard and fast. I love your cock and I hope we get to fuck again before y’all leave here Monday.”


They went through the curtains, their white shirts so tight across their titties, the snaps looked like they were going to lose the battle and pop open to expose those huge mounds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.