What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 33

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I saw Faye looking up at me, and smiled at her. “You can kiss me, if you like. Or, you can lean down and kiss Marie’s pussy where my cock is about halfway inside her.”

“If I kiss her pussy first, will that be alright?”

“Don’t just kiss her pussy, put your mouth on her and eat her pussy like you’re eating a juicy ripe peach, the way you’ll want your pussy eaten when your turn comes.”

Marie leaned back and looked up at me. “Kiss me, Jerry. I’m about to get my first come and I want to share this with Kaye, Faye and Claire, before you and I fuck anymore.”

“You just earned your sisterhood, Baby. You are now mine and Sherry’s sister. You need to pull Claire over here so we can share with her too.”

“She wants you to share your cock with her, too. I see her looking at it and smiling. Pull her over here and I’ll put your cock in her pussy, then eat her until she makes me stop.”

Claire looked at Chuck. “Chuck?”

“Claire, if you want some - get all you can, while you can.”

“Jerry, be really careful with my pussy. I hate that I’m so small, but there’s no way I can leave here without trying to get your monster cock in my pussy.”

Faye told her, “Mom, after you fuck Jerry, I want to sit on his cock next.”

“Put his cock in my pussy, Hon, and I’ll put him in your pussy ... OH DAMN ... I’m not so sure about this now.”

“Mom, kiss Marie and stop complaining. We’re here to fuck and suck Jerry, Sherry and Marie. We need to hurry, Jerry has to do another set before long.”

Claire was sitting on my cock facing me. She smiled, then leaned close to tell me. “Fuck me, Jerry. You can come in my pussy, if you want to.”

“Are you sure? I would love to, but you better be sure.”

“Fuck me and fuck us a baby boy if you can. Look over at Chuck and you’ll see him nodding his approval.”

I glanced up to see Chuck nodding. I looked down at Claire and pulled her chin up until our lips met. She was still sucking my tongue, when I felt her pussy pulling with a choke-hold on my cock.

“Now?”

“YES! OH FUCK YES! I FEEL YOUR CUM IN MY PUSSY!”

She was off my cock so fast, I was afraid she would lose all my cum. I got a flash of her pussy and she’s just as tight as she was before we forced my cock all the way to my balls inside her.

Faye was standing between my legs and I reached for her. “Come sit on my cock, Faye. You’ll have to reach back and get a condom before we get my cock all the way inside your pussy. We don’t need to risk giving you and Kaye any babies. Not yet anyway.”

“Does that mean we get to fuck you in about two years and let you come in our pussies?”

“That’s not my decision to make, and you know it. Kiss me, Baby. I love your huge titties and I love the feel of your sexy ass against my legs.”

“I love your big cock in my pussy too. If Dad goes to Las Vegas with y’all, do you think we could come out there during Thanksgiving and get some more of this?”

“You work it out with your Mom and Dad, and y’all can stay in our suite with us. We’re supposed to have two suites reserved.”

“I hope you run out of condoms before we get there.”

“I hope I do too, but I’ll just buy plenty more because you don’t need to have a baby this young in your life. Roll this condom down over my cock then get on and fuck me like you love me.”

“I do love you and here I come again ... You’re a year older than I am. When I turn twenty, will you fuck me and let me have your baby?”

“Only if you have a good job and you’re not married by then. Come see me and we’ll fuck you until you can’t stand the sight of me.”

“That will never happen. I love you, Jerry and I love you too for giving Mom and Dad a baby ... I’m about to get my come now, if you’re ready. I want you to fuck Kaye next, if you will.”

“Kiss me as we come together. There’s nothing that feels as good to a man and woman as getting their come at the same time.”

“OH FUCK YES! I love this. I never knew it would be this good. This makes me want to keep fucking you.”

“I know the feeling. Just wait until we’re older and we’ll do this with my naked cock in your naked pussy.”

“Have you ever done that with a woman.”

“YES ... DAMN FAYE ... Your pussy made me come again.”

“I’m determined to be even better at fucking, now that I’ve fucked you.”

“Go over there and suck Marie’s pussy while I fuck Kaye.”

“We want to see you fuck Sherry, after Kaye.”

“You can put my cock in her pussy for me. Sherry loves to kiss and she loves to have her pussy eaten...

“Hi, Kaye. Are you ready for me?”

“Jerry, I am so ready, my pussy has a runny nose. Please, stuff your cock in my pussy and cure my runny nose.”

“I see that condom still in your hand. Roll it down over my cock then sit facing me. I want to suck those beautiful titties as you fuck me.”

“You are so much fun, and I love your songs. I hope we get to spend a lot of time with you, now that Dad is recording and filming your shows.”

“I’m sure you will. Anytime you, your Mom, and Faye can work it out, come spend some time with us.”

“I love your cock, Jerry. You can fuck me deeper now. My pussy loves your cock too.”

“My cock loves your pussy. Kiss me, then lean close so I can suck your titties.”

“Ohhhhh. I love that. Thanks for giving us these big beautiful titties. All our friends will be so jealous.”

“Just don’t tell them how and where you got them.”

We won’t.

“I’ll just bet you won’t.”

“Well, maybe one or two of our best friends, is all we’ll tell.”

“I knew it. Fuck me, Baby. I want to fuck Sherry and your Mom again before I have to shower and get ready for my next set.”

“Yes. I love watching you fuck Mom.”

Claire was smiling as she crawled over to kiss me. When she pulled up to sit on me, I stopped her.

“Not this time, Baby. I love it from the rear, and I hope you do?”

“That used to be our favorite way to fuck. Just be careful getting that big cock in my pussy.”

“I’ll be careful, then I’m going to get both hands full of your titties and fuck you like I’m mad at you.”

“Fuck me, Jerry ... Damn, I love the feel of your cock pushing its way inside my pussy like this. We need to try this again, if we ever get the chance.”

“Like I told your daughters, y’all make it happen for Thanksgiving, and plan on coming to spend the holiday with us in Las Vegas.”

“Fuck me another baby boy in my belly, Jerry. I’d love to have twins for Chuck.”

“Push your sexy ass back and take all of me. Damn, what a tight pussy and a hot ass on you - Hot Mama.”

Claire was pulling her pussy off my cock when I reached for Sherry.

“Jerry, we may not have time. I’m so fucking horny, I need to fuck you twice.”

“Put this condom on my cock and sit on me, Sherry. I’ve always got time for my beautiful sister and my favorite pussy.”

“You always sweet talk me just as you’re about to put your cock in my pussy. Hurry and make me come. We’ll take Marie with us to shower. She needs to get back to her friends and tell them of her plans. I love that girl like I love Cami and Larieta.”

“Where is Larieta, anyway?”

“She went with Beth and Barbra to get more shirts. She thinks she has to work to pay her way. I’d rather have her naked brown ass right here with us, wouldn’t you?”

“You know I would. We’ll get her tonight.”


“Chuck, we need to run. Thanks for helping - and for letting us love your family...

“Claire, we love you as a friend.

“Kaye, we love you the same way. We hope to get together again soon.”

I told them, “Faye, you and Kaye help your Mom and Dad work it out so we can spend Thanksgiving with all of you. We need to run...

“See y’all on stage in a few minutes.”


Sherry, Marie and I managed to get through our shower together without my cock in their pussies. We didn’t have a condom with us and we were running out of time anyway. As we were dressing, Sherry told me...

“I want us to borrow Patsy’s car and take Marie over to see her Mom tomorrow.”

“Have you asked her to spend the night with us?” I asked Sherry, but I was looking at Marie.

Marie told me, “Jerry, I told Sherry I never want to stay away from you and her ever again, if you’ll let me be with you. I’m going to call Mom and tell her I’m spending the night with you and Sherry, and that we will see her tomorrow about mid-morning. Dad always golfs with his boss on Sundays and we’ll have all day to spend with Mom.”

“Good, we’re looking forward to meeting her, and showing her how much we already love you and her...

“I also want you and Larieta to meet as soon as she gets hack with Beth and Barbra. I know Larieta will love you - she loves everyone - and I’m sure you will love Larieta’s personality and her sexy brown body.”

We were on our way to the stage as The Huffingtons were finishing their set. Halle was already taking the mike when Sherry grabbed my arm and pulled me around.

I looked over to where she was pointing, to see a tall, well dressed cowboy running toward us, waving his hat.

“Jerry - Justin Daniels here and I need to speak with you about something really important.”

“What’s up, Justin? Make it quick - we only have a few minutes until I’m supposed to be onstage.”

“I know Man, and I apologize for holding you up like this. I hope it’s alright to talk man to man in front of your sister and Marie, but I need a huge favor and I’m willing to pay for what I get, no matter the cost.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.