What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 32

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sherry didn’t take her to the back of the stage. They walked straight to the steps at the end of the stage, and before they had reached the stage, they were getting a standing ovation. I started clapping too as they stepped up and walked over to where I stood.

“Jerry, this is Marie Owens. She wants to be on stage in front of her friends when she gets a hug from you so they can take our pictures while you’re putting the shirt on her.”

I held the mike between us as I looked into her eyes. She’s smiling and I am too, just thinking about the possibility of her being naked with Sherry and me.

“Tell everyone out there your name and where you’re from, Beautiful Birthday-Girl.”

“I’m Anna Marie Owens, and my Mom’s name is Anna, so I go by Marie. I work in Little Rock and I live west of Little Rock in Maumelle.”

“Give me a hug, Marie and stand here beside me, looking pretty, as this crowd sings Happy Birthday to you. Give them a big smile, as if you and I know a secret we’re not going to tell them about.”

“Jerry, you’re eight years older than me, and you make me feel so excited just being here, that I wish I had gone to pee before I came up here. Oops, I didn’t mean to say pee. My girlfriends and I have had a few shots of tequila and that shit makes me horny as hell and I say all sorts of shit that I never say at work or at home with Mom and Dad. I need to tell you, Mom loves you as much as I do and if I wasn’t engaged to someone else, I’d marry your sexy ass tonight.”

“If you weren’t drunk and I knew you were serious, I would try my best to talk you out of marrying that other guy, and marry me.”

The crowd is laughing and she is too. “That’s so funny, because my girlfriends were just teasing me that I needed to ditch Harry’s sissy-ass and marry a real man like you.”

Lean on me, Darlin’ - Damn, that sounds like a song too, doesn’t it? I may write a song about you and me...

“Now, lean on me and help me sing Happy Birthday to my beautiful fiancé.”

“You’re so tall and handsome, I’d love to lean on you all night.”

“Lean on me Darlin’ and help me sing. Sherry has one of these white shirts for you, if you’ll put it on in front of all these friends you’ve made here tonight.”

She put her right arm around my waist as we started singing. Damn, this girl has a voice ... Now, she has her hand down on my ass, cupping and groping my butt cheeks like she loves me.

Sherry was standing next to her. She held her new shirt open, ready to help her slip her hands through the sleeves.

Wearing her shirt open like a smock, Marie turned to hug me again. I put my arms around her, with my hands under her white shirt. Sherry was behind her, with her arms around her, cupping her titties as I cupped her buttocks.

Marie was dry-humping my thigh as Sherry dry-humped her ass. I felt her breasts start to expand against my chest, and her butt turned into a double handful of sexy ass.

Sherry told me, “Let her skirt fall to the floor. I’ll have her blouse and bra when I pull my hands out. Neither of them will ever fit over these titties again.”

Marie told me, “Jerry, Sherry told me she was going to give me a shirt like yours - and if I wanted her to, she would give me a new body, even sexier than the one I came here with. I told her I wanted a body to match hers and she told me I’d have to share you with her, if she did.”

“Look down at your body and tell us if that’s sexy enough.”

I love it - and I can’t wait until Sherry and I can strip naked and compare bodies to make sure we’re the same.”

“OH MY GODdddd! I can feel your dick through your jeans and you are HUGE, aren’t you?”

Sherry told her, “Put your hand on him and you’ll see, he has a cock, not just an ordinary dick.”

“OH JERRY! OH HELL YES!”

“Have you ever had a cock in your pussy?”

“NO! Not even a dick.”

“Pull your shirt closed over your titties to see if the snaps will stay snapped. They may not stay fastened.”

“They will barely meet, but I have two over my titties snapped,”

“Turn with us to face the crowd. Wave at them, then we’ll go behind the stage to take a break.”

Sherry told her, “Don’t take a deep or your titties will pop out.”

I will if you will.”

Okay, but only for a second. Jerry doesn’t like for his women to expose themselves in public.”

“Jerry, am I your woman?”

“Only if you want to be. But, like Sherry told you, I don’t share.”

“I’ve only kissed Harry once. He’s never touched he or seen any part of me naked.”

“And?”

“And I want to be your woman. I don’t have to travel with you, just tell me you’ll love me and never break my heart.”

“If you’re going to be mine, you’ll have to go where we go and stay with us night and day.”

“I don’t have much money. I’ll have to get a job sooner or later.”

“I’ve got money.”

She sounded seriously sober when she said, “Neither of you will ever regret this, I promise ... Can we go back there and make this official now?”

“You sure sobered up when we started talking about love and sex and forever.”

“I told my Mom before I left home tonight... ‘I’m going to meet Jerry Helton tonight and if he’ll have me, I’m giving myself to him’

“Now, it’s like I’m living inside my own dream world. I just gave myself to both - you and Sherry - and I can’t wait to be naked with both of you.”

Sherry pulled her around to stand face to face with her. “Are you brave enough to kiss me in front of your friends over there, and this crowd here tonight?”

She didn’t answer, and the crowd not only cheered, they stood and gave them a ovation until they broke that kiss and stepped back. Both of them hugged me.

I pulled them around and waved back over my head at the cheering, yelling, jealous crowd as we made our way to the curtains behind the stage. They were still clapping when the house-band started playing.


Sherry had her shirt off, hanging it on a nail when she asked Marie, “You do know, there’s a recording crew just through this other curtain, don’t you?”

“I saw them earlier. Are they still back there? Do they have some of those movie cameras with them?”

“They’re still back here and yes, they have been recording our music and filming us onstage - and off. Does that bother you?”

“Not at all, as a matter of fact, I would pay them to come back here and make a movie of us naked together for the first time.”

“Have you ever seen one of those movies?”

“My Dad has some of them, and I’ve peeped at Mom and him as they watch them.”

“Did you like watching?” I asked her.

“I should be ashamed - but I’m not - because I’ve given myself to you and Sherry and already. I want to do all those things I saw the men and women doing in those films ... Two were silent movies and the actors were all old and ugly looking to me. One was color and I tried to watch that one each time Dad and Mom would watch it.”

Sherry asked her, “Did you touch yourself while you peeped?”

“OH HELL - DID I EVER! The first time I got my orgasm, I wasn’t sure what had happened, but I nearly killed myself after that, trying to make it happen again. One day Mom caught me in the bathroom, rubbing my pussy and I cried for an hour before she finally convinced me that I had done nothing wrong.”

I told her, “Your Mom sounds like our Mom.”

Sherry asked her, “Did she explain to you that giving yourself pleasure was natural, but it wasn’t something to let others know about?”

“Yes she did and she even took my hand and showed me how to make myself come again. She called it come, and I did too, after that.”

“Did you ever see your Dad naked?”

“Yes, and I even saw him and Mom fucking once. I really believe Mom made it happen like it did, so I would see them. I doubt that Dad would ever have fucked her in front of me otherwise.”

“Did you and your Mom talk about that later?”

You must have been there. You know all the things she said and did with me. Anyway, she asked me what I thought about sex and I told her I love watching her and Dad, and looking at the movies, but I was never going to let a boy put that thing in my pussy. She laughed and told me that one day I’d meet a boy, or maybe later, a man - and I would be ready to beg him to fuck me.”

“But you didn’t.”

Today I did. I can hardly wait to tell Mom that Jerry Helton has a huge cock instead of a dick.”

“But you haven’t seen my cock.”

“I know, but I can tell that Sherry loves your cock and if she loves it, I know I will too. My pussy has been wet since I first saw you walk across the stage. You could have fucked me in front of that crowd out there and I would have sucked Sherry’s titties.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.