What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After I finished my set, we were on our way back to the office for another break when Barbra and Beth caught up with me. They had a request that I thought was the best answer yet, about getting my signature on their white western shirts.

“Our aunt works at an office supply store here in Little Rock, and we asked her if she could make us a large rubber stamp with your signature on it. One that’s the same size as when you sign your name.”

Barbra told me, “She told us they make them all the time, for people to stamp their names on letters and checks.

“She’ll have three of them for us next week, and we can start selling your signature shirts.”

Beth added, “What we came up with is, instead of us paying you a commission, we’ll furnish you so many shirts a month, with your signature already on them.”

Then Barbra told me, “You could still autograph shirts for certain fans, like those two you just did. From what we saw and heard, they want to repay you in the flesh, for their shirts, and for those super-duper titties you gave them.”

Super-duper titties, huh? Is that what they’re called now?”

“Well, you gave us some really nice titties and damn, do we ever love our sexy asses you gave us - but those two girls have the biggest titties we’ve ever seen,” Beth told me as we stopped at the office door before entering.

“Did I hear a smidgen of jealousy, just now?”

Barbra pulled her shirt open to expose her titties, “Well, do these compare to those you gave the redhead and the little short girl?”

“I suppose you have a point there. Two of them as a matter of fact. Both of you give me a hug with your naked titties against my chest, and we’ll trade these in for a pair of the new, super-duper-size titties.”

“OH HELL YES! I wish we had time, we’d give you some super-duper pussy, just to make sure we’re pregnant.”

“We should be coming back this way around the first of the year - that is, if we’re not booked in another direction about the time we leave Las Vegas. Maybe we can get together and celebrate the fact you’re both going to have our babies.”

“If you don’t come this way by then, let us know when you’ll be any where close to Little Rock again, and we’ll meet.”

“You both need to put on larger shirts now. Those won’t even snap over your super-super titties.”

During our last set for the night, we gave away the remaining shirts. I could see the idea behind that. Jimmy and Patsy wanted the crowd to stay and party, so their liquor sales would double.

And damn - did they ever.

We had five grandmas and many more moms who won shirts during that set. They had seen Phyllis and Lilly dancing and having fun with their huge titties damn near naked at times, and the women wanted one those shirts.

The first grandma who won a shirt, was with three of her best friends. When the other two saw her super-duper titties and her sexy ass, they came straight to me. I didn’t have any extra shirts to give away, but I did have Sherry nearby to help me give them what they really came after in the first place.

Sherry told me, “They better be glad they were wearing stretch, pullover shirts, or they never would have gotten those titties covered enough to leave here without them being exposed.”

“Look out there on the dance floor at them. All three of them have young single men chasing them now.”

“Don’t look now, but here comes another one. She’s not as old, but she’s grinning now that she’s spotted you back here. Let’s make it special for her.”

She’s no taller than Lilly. She has short hair and she’s wearing a red, long sleeve sweater with a white, pleated skirt, and red heels.

I had to ask, “How do we make it any more special than the others?”

“The others didn’t get to sit on your cock backstage.”

Sherry!”

“Get ready, I can tell she’s a live one and she’s determined to get her a set of super-duper titties...

...”Hi, what can we do for you? Have you come to get Jerry’s autograph?”

“I’d love to have your brother’s autograph, but what I would kill for, is a pair of titties like my own Mom has. Just look out there on the dance floor at her and her friends.”

Sherry made her laugh when she asked, “Did your Mom tell you what she had to do for Jerry, before she could get her titties?”

“No, but whatever it was, I’ll get on my knees and beg, if I have to.”

“Your Mom offered Jerry way more than that.”

“I don’t doubt that one bit. She’s always been feisty as hell. Tell me what she offered - and I’ll double it.”

“You better be careful what you agree to.”

“Tell me, and I’ll pay whatever it is up to four hundred.”

“She didn’t offer money, she pulled her panties off and sat on Jerry’s lap.”

“DID SHE? Well ... Damn it, I want some titties like my Mom’s. Look at me, I’m as flat-chested as that wall behind you. I’m past childbearing age, so Jerry can just screw me and let his jism go in my pussy, if I get a pair of titties like Mom’s in the deal.”

“Drop’em, Baby. Come get some of my brother’s cock and you’ll be a fan of his for life.”

“I’m already a fan of his...

“Jerry, if your sister is serious, and you’re serious too, please let me have your dick in my pussy, so I’ll have titties like Mom’s.”

She had both hands under her dress tail as she stooped and pulled her red panties off, then threw them against the wall. I was sitting on a short stool when she backed her little skinny, naked butt up to me.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Hell yes I am! Right now, I would take your dick in my pussy, knowing I’d never have titties like Mom’s. Put it in me and give me a good fucking. I feel like I’m in heat - and I’m here to be bred.”

“Here comes your loaf of bread,” Sherry told her as she pushed my cock into her tiny pussy slit.

“OH DAMN! You must have something else in my pussy! Damn, that hurts - but keep going now that you have it started. OH FUCK YES! It feels like your dick is about to come out of my mouth ... Can I turn around and sit on you? I have never in my life felt this good.”

I picked her up and turned her around as Sherry held my cock up for me.

“Kiss me, and we’ll pretend you’re getting titties even larger than your Mom’s. Uh, what’s your name, anyway?”

“Edna Mae Carwell ... OH JERRY! I LOVE YOUR COCK! OH MY GOD! JUST LOOK DOWN AT MY HUGE FUCKING TITTIES. OH HELL YES, THEY’RE STILL GROWING! FUCK ME, JERRY HELTON.”

I leaned over to suck one nipple as Sherry sucked her other nipple. Edna started to scream, just before her head fell forward against me.

“She fainted!”

“I know, and she’s still squeezing my cock. Kiss her, and wake her up. She’ll have a good time, joining her Mom and their friends.”

Her eyes flew open and she yelled, “OH MY GOD, SHERRY! I have never been kissed by a woman, and you made me get another orgasm with Jerry’s cock still on my pussy.”

“Give her another kiss, Sherry.”

“Kiss me, Sherry. Damn, where have I been all my life? I love my huge titties and my sexy ass. I love Jerry’s cock and I love a woman’s lips on mine.”

Sherry picked her panties up and gave then to her, as she told her, “Wipe your pussy and go show those old women how to dance and celebrate ... OOPS HOLD UP! Let me button your sweater.”

Sherry ripped all the buttons off her sweater except the three between her huge titties.

“DAMN! Look at my huge fucking titties! Thank you, Jerry and Sherry Helton.”

“Don’t tell anyone where you got those...”

“Too late, she’s gone now and we need to get out of here too, before she brings another friend back here.”

I grabbed Sherry’s hand, pulling her with me as we ran for the office.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.