What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sherry was the first to reach Larieta. “Get yourself in here, Girl. We only have a few minutes, but we want to welcome you and make sure you feel like you’re a part of our troupe.”

“Jerry was telling me how it would be when we came in. All of you are even more beautiful naked, than with your clothes on ... OH WOW! OH YES! Kiss me again. I want to love all of you.”

Though we only had twenty-five minutes, since we wasted five getting here - they made the most of it. There was no way I could stay out of it. When Sherry pointed to Larieta’s sexy ass as she bent over to kiss Cami’s pussy.

“Eat that pussy, Jerry - and I’ll eat it myself - just before you fuck her the first time. She has the sexiest brown ass I have ever seen and you need to make that ass yours, because I want some too.”

After meeting, kissing, eating, and hugging the girls, Larieta was smiling and holding my hand as we headed toward the stage.

Halle was following The Huffingtons’ set, and she was just finishing her last song as we came to the stage.

At the bottom of the steps, Joe told her, “Get on the piano and play something to let them know we’re back and ready to have some fun.”

“REALLY? You really want me to play?”

I told her, “Yes - do you know ‘Oh Lonesome Me’?”

“I sure do.”

“Give them a wake up call to begin, then go right into that one. We’ll follow your lead.”

Larieta la Bonda is shy no more. She stopped at the top step, flipping her shirt tail up to show us her naked brown ass, before strutting across the stage to sit at the piano.

She pounded the keys with all the fingers on both hands, BOM - BOM - BOM - BOMmmmm - then she played ‘First Call’ - the military bugle call played before each horse race. She was smiling as she looked over her shoulder, leading us right into...

Oh Lonesome Me ©1957 Don Gibson

Everybody’s going out and having fun
I’m just a fool for staying home and having none
I can’t get over how she set me free

oh lonesome me

A bad mistake I’m making by just hanging round
I know that I should have some fun and paint the town
A lovesick fool is blind and just can’t see

oh lonesome me


I’ll bet she’s not like me - she’s out and fancy free
She’s flirtin’ with the boys with all her charms
But I still love her so And brother don’t you know

I’d welcome her right back here in my arms

Well there must be some way I can lose these lonesome blues
Forget about the past and find somebody new
I’ve thought of everything from A to Z

Oh lonesome me
Oh lonesome me

Sherry put her hand on my arm, “We should stop after your next number, and draw for two shirts.”

“We need to have the winners come to the stage to get their shirt, so everyone can see them.”

And make them strip before putting it on?”

“I’m not sure we can do that in front of everyone...

SHERRY!”

She’s laughing like hell as she hurries toward the back. Then she turns to tell me, “Be ready.”

SHERRY!”

She was gone this time, and Joe has Larieta leading into my next song.

Hank Williams – “Honky Tonkin” ©1948

When you are sad and lonely and have no place to go

Call me up, sweet baby, and bring along some dough

And we’ll go honky tonkin’, honky tonkin’

Honky tonkin’, honey baby

We’ll go honky tonkin’ ‘round this town

When you and your baby have a fallin’ out

Just call me up sweet mama and we’ll go steppin’ out

And we’ll go honky tonkin’, honky tonkin’

Honky tonkin’, honey baby

We’ll go honky tonkin’ ‘round this town

We’re goin’ to the city – to the city fair

If you go to the city then you will find me there

And we’ll go honky tonkin’, honky tonkin’

Honky tonkin’, honey baby

We’ll go honky tonkin’ ‘round this town

When you are sad and lonely and have no place to go

Call me up, sweet baby, and bring along some dough

And we’ll go honky tonkin’, honky tonkin’

Honky tonkin’, honey baby

We’ll go honky tonkin’ ‘round this town

I’ll have to remember this honky-tonk tune, and play it tomorrow night. This wild crowd really loves their honky-tonk.

Sherry came back with two shirts. Patsy was with her, carrying the box with the ticket stubs. They were laughing - and without them telling me - I knew they were up to something.

Patsy stepped up to the mike, “Okay boys and girls. Get your ticket stubs out. We’re going to draw for two chances to win a white western shirt, just like the ones Jerry and his girls are wearing.

“If I call your number, please come to the right of the stage - over here where the steps are. We want you to come up and meet Jerry Helton personally when you receive your shirt...

“Come over here, Jerry, and draw the first number.”

She held the box high as I reached in and pulled out one ticket. I didn’t even look at the number as I gave it to her.

“Number - 1-1-4-3-5-7-9 - That’s 1-1-4-3-5-7-9. Do we have a winner?

YES! I see her waving. Let that little lady out so she can come claim her prize and meet Jerry in person.”

Little Lady is right. This girl can’t be over five foot tall - and she’s wearing high-heel boots.

Patsy said, “While she’s on her way up here, Jerry will draw the next number. Remember, don’t leave early, because we’ll give away a dozen of these shirts before the night’s over - and another dozen tomorrow night...

“Next number is - 1-1-4-3-4-8-1 - That’s 1-1-4-3-4-8-1 ... Do we have another winner?

YES WE DO! Come up here Honey, and claim your prize, so you can meet Jerry Helton personally.”

The first girl was on the stage, rushing toward me, crying and laughing, as I looked out toward the dance floor to see a tall redhead, waving both her hands overhead, running this way.

I looked down in time to catch the young girl who’s about to run me over. She looked up just as she reached out to grab me. Dang, there’s no way she can be old enough to legally enter a nightclub where liquor is sold.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.