What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We rehearsed five more songs, then Ginger and Gail took the stage to sing their numbers. Halle has added three new numbers to her set, and while she was on stage - Sherry, Cami, and Marlene came waltzing back across the raised, oak dance floor to where we were playing. They were laughing and I could tell they were excited about something when they waved for me to join them.

“I know y’all have been up to something, by the way you’re laughing.”

Sherry told me, “We got in touch with Barbra and Beth. They’re coming early for our show, and they’re bringing another two dozen white shirts your size, and another two dozen - size medium. We plan to give away a dozen shirts tonight and a dozen tomorrow night, with your autograph on them. That will still leave you with a dozen your size.

“That sounds good, but how do you plan to give them away?”

“Jimmy and Patsy told us they give each person who pays to get in - a ticket stub and they put the matching ticket stub in a box to draw from later.”

“I like that idea, we need to think about doing that at all of our concerts too. Maybe when we have some record singles on hand, we can give some of those away too.”

“Way ahead of you, Dear ... Now - listen to what Cami has to tell you, and then - Marlene has some really-really good news for you.”

Cami told me that her friends were on the parking lot now, painting over the old mural on the bus and all we need is a few photos they can enlarge and use as they paint the new murals on the bus.

“If you’ll come with us, we can take those photos now, and they’ll start on them as soon as they take the film home, develop the film, and enlarge them.”

“Will they have the bus finished by Sunday around noon?”

“They told us they possibly could, since both of them use airbrushes.”

“I suppose we could wait until Monday to drive down to Texarkana ... Even with our stopover at Hot Springs, we could be in Texarkana before dark. That will give us Tuesday and Wednesday to get ready for our Ladies Night Special, on Thursday night - then our two weekend shows - Friday and Saturday night.

“I’ve looked at the map, and it’s about another eight hour drive from Texarkana to Gruene (green) ... maybe nine hours, according to how many stops we make to eat.”

Sometimes my sister amazes me with the things she can come up with. They had two empty wooden Coke cases stacked under each leg at the head of the bed we were going to use for our photo shoot.

There was one white sheet on the bed, spread tight, and tucked with no wrinkles. They had four pillows stacked at the high end, for me to lean back on as I lay on the bed with my guitar.

My shirt wasn’t tucked, and Sherry reached up to pull the snaps apart all the way.

She told me, “We want your naked chest exposed as you lean back and hold your guitar.

“Emery, you and Emily come over and each of you lie on either side of Jerry’s legs, looking up at him. Don’t worry about your shirts as you get in place, we’ll make sure your titties, or your butts are covered.”

Gracie Lawrence and her sister Judy, were helping them get their naked legs just right so their butts were covered.

They must have taken a dozen photos, and Cami was there too, with her camera taking photos.

Sherry and Marlene were huddled nearby, then Sherry told them, “This still isn’t the shot we need. Marlene and I like this for the slip covers on the records and the album covers too, but we need something where Jerry is standing - for the murals on the bus.”

Gail and Ginger came in, just as Sherry told them that. Gail suggested they use the wooden picnic table behind the club.

With all the girls wearing their white shirts, we went to see about the wooden table.

Gracie told us, “This will work...

“Jerry, stand on top of the table and we’ll have all the girls standing on the ground around you, looking up as you pick your guitar ... be sure to pull your shirt open wide, we need your chest exposed above your guitar.”

Cami was taking shots with her camera, when she said, “This is the one! This one will cause a riot, when his fans see Jerry larger than life on the side of his bus, with his chest showing.”

When I stepped off the table, I saw Marlene smiling at me. I told her, “You never did get a chance to tell me your good news.”

“Patsy told me I could use the phone in their office, and I called the corporate offices of Levi Strauss. I wasn’t sure I if would ever be put through to the person in charge of advertising, but after talking to three different persons, I was finally able to speak to a young woman who is the assistant manager of marketing. I gave her my name and told her that I was calling on behalf of Jerry Helton. At first, she seemed like she was ready to cut me off ... Then, she said, “Tell me again who you’re representing?”

“I could tell the difference in her tone of voice - and told her your name again.

“She actually shouted your name over the phone, then asked if I was talking about The Jerry Helton. When I told her yes, she asked if I knew you personally, and I came close to telling her how personally I really know you ... but I didn’t.

“Anyway, her name is Marsha Fields, and she’s meeting us in Texarkana on Tuesday to talk about offering you an exclusive endorsement contract.”

“Really?”

“Yes, she told me that she’s heard many of your newest records on the radio this week ... Chris Croft must have gotten those songs recorded that you sang in the Arlington.”

“He sure did get those out to the stations across the country fast, didn’t he? I hope he still has plenty of the 45 rpm records by the time we stop by his studio next week. I’d love to take as many as he has available, with us on the road so we can start offering door prizes to our fans.”

Patsy and Jimmy told us we could use their office, and private bath as our dressing room. Since the house-band starts playing at 8:00, we were scheduled to start at 9:00 and play until 1:00 am with four breaks.

Jimmy and Patsy are both 48 years old, and both both are five foot, six inches tall.

I was dressed in my jeans and boots when Patsy knocked, then walked in. “Jerry Helton, if I wasn’t married, I’d take you down right here on this floor.”

I told her, “If you weren’t married, I’d help you.”

We were still laughing when Sherry, Cami, Emery, and Emily walked into the office out of the bathroom - naked.

Patsy told me, “You sure don’t need me, with those beauties running around naked like this is a Las Vegas Nudie Show...

“How in the hell did all of them manage to have the same identical body?”

Sherry came over and put her arm around Patsy’s shoulder and told her, “We could show you, if you’re sure Jimmy wouldn’t mind the changes in you.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Not at all. Of course, we’d need his approval. This would be irreversible and we’d hate to have your husband mad at us.”

“Sherry, are you serious? There’s no way on earth all of you put together could make that happen.”

“We’re not going to try and convince you, but if you’re willing, you need to get Jimmy’s okay.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.