What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The two waitresses who had taken our orders, came out of what I assumed was Jean’s office, and hurried toward the kitchen. A few minutes later, they came back with two serving carts loaded with our plates and condiments.

Whitney served me first, and pressed a piece of note paper into my hand. I looked up at her and she was smiling as she nodded, motioning for me to read the note.

Your sister asked me to give you this.” She leaned close and whispered.

‘Jerry, hurry and eat, then come back here. There are some urgent matters we need your help with. We also need three more white shirts from the bus’

I looked up at Whitney and nodded, before I tore into my pancakes. As I stuffed the last bite into my mouth, I sipped my coffee to wash it down.

The others were still eating, when I leaned across the table to tell Joe, “I need to run out to the bus and get more shirts. Looks like we need to stop by the western store and stock up on more of these, if they have them.”

When I returned, I saw Ainslee standing near where they had taken Jean earlier, and hurried that way.

“What’s up in there? Do you know?”

“I just now came back out, and you’re not going to believe what has happened to Jean.”

“What? I hope there’s nothing seriously wrong with her.” I was smiling, as she laughed and told me, “Her little bitty titties grew so fast, and so huge, they ripped the buttons right off her blouse ... That’s not all either. We had to cut her little bra off her, it was cutting into her so deep ... THEN - we had to rip her panties off too, since they were cutting into her ... her ... pussy, and her ... butt crack...

“Jerry, Whitney and I saw you put your hand on Jean’s knee, as Camille and your sister touched each other. When I saw you and them doing that, I nudged Whitney. Just as I did, I saw Jean’s blouse suddenly start blowing up like she had a balloon inside it ... PLEASE ... PLEASE, whatever you and Sherry did for Jean ... Whitney and I want a double dose of that magic potion. We want to look like Sherry, Camille and Jean ... and the rest of your troupe.

We were standing outside the door marked - Manager - when she gripped the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up under her chin to expose her tiny little nipples. Her breasts are nonexistent. Her nipples are even smaller than mine.

“Come inside with me. If you ever tell anyone about what you’re about to witness, your breasts will not only disappear, so will your nipples and you won’t even have two freckles on your chest here they used to be.”

“I love the suspense, and I hope my titties are as huge as Jean’s. If you can, give me an ass to match Sherry’s and Camille’s. I have never seen a woman’s naked ass that made me want to kiss her - there - until I saw Sherry naked.”

“They’re naked?” I asked, as surprised as I could, when we went through another door to see Jean, Camille, and Sherry on top of a desk naked. They were eating pussy and sucking titties as Ainslee hurried over to them.

Sherry saw me, and stood next to the desk to empty her pocketbook. There were six condoms lying among the coins and ballpoint pens.

She turned to Ainslee, “Get your clothes off, Hon. You said you wanted what Jean has, now strip and be prepared to take my brother’s cock in your pussy as you lick Jean’s pussy.”

She didn’t take time to strip - Ainslee ripped her uniform shirt, and skirt off, then threw the tattered rags on the floor as she stepped out of her tiny panties - after rolling them off her sexy butt, and down her long sexy legs.

DAMN! Ainslee may have wished too hard. It’s a good thing she’ll never need a bra. I doubt they make them that big.

I looked at Sherry and she winked, then smiled before telling me, “Step up here and get some pussy, Jerry. I promised Jean, Ainslee, and Whitney they could have a body to match Bea, Cami, and me, if they would let you have some pussy. None of these three have boyfriends. Whitney and Ainslee are virgins, and we’re going to remedy all their physical, and relationship problems, before we close out at the club tomorrow night.”

“Ainslee, are you sure you want this?” I asked as Sherry rolled a condom down over my cock.

“Jerry, I’m past the point wanting you. My pussy and my whole body are on fire for you to fuck me. I have to have you. I’ve spent my whole life as a virgin, and now, I’m about to give my virginity to the most handsome man I have ever seen. I looked at myself in the mirror just now and I still have tears in my eyes, I’m so happy with the way I look and feel. Fuck me, and show me what I’ve been missing all these years.”

As I stepped up close to her sexy ass, Sherry reached out to spread her buttocks. “OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PUSSY, “ Sherry said as she held my cock at the right angle while I stooped just a little before slowly easing my cockhead into her.

“OH SHIT YES! That feels so good, and I was afraid you would tear my little pussy up with your huge cock. You can fuck me now, Jerry. I love your cock and now, I have hopes of meeting a tall handsome cowboy who’ll make my pussy feel as good as it does right now.”

Sherry told her, “Just don’t spread your sexy ass around, looking for Mr. Right. If you meet someone, get to know him. Give him your phone number and if he hasn’t called you by noon the next day, you’ll have another one chasing you before that one can make up his mind.”

There was a knock on the door and I heard Sherry talking to Whitney.

I was wasting time, and shoved my cock into Ainslee’s pussy as deep as it would run.

“YES YES YES, fuck me deep. I’m getting my orgasm with a man’s dick inside me, and I love the sensation.”

Sherry told her, “Suck Jean’s pussy, while Jerry fucks, Whitney.”

Whitney still wore her uniform, and Sherry ripped it off her. She looked shocked, but she started laughing as Sherry pulled her panties off, then flipped the hook loose on her small bra.

“Kiss my brother, Whitney. I’m going to stand behind you and press my pussy and my titties against you. Jerry has a condom on his cock, if you happen to feel the urge to wrap your legs around him and take him inside your pussy.”

“Jerry?”

“Put your arms around me and kiss me. I’ll leave the rest up to you.”

“I’ve never done any of this before. I’ve never even seen a naked man before. You are as beautiful as your sister, Sherry, and though I have never done it before, I think I’m going to love your dick pushing its way inside my pussy.”

Sherry held her arms around Whitney as she hugged me. When Whitney wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine, I could feel the changes taking place. Sherry was humping Whitney’s butt, and Whitney was humping me.

“Pull your self up and kiss me, Whitney.”

“OH ... OH ... OH WOW! I feel your dick against my pussy, and my titties are tinging like hell.”

“Kiss me and let my cock slip into your pussy as you wrap your legs around my hips.”

When our lips touched, Whitney was just like all the others who have taken my cock like this. I thought she was going to hurt herself at first, but she managed to wiggle and hump her body until she took my cock all the way inside her.

She was bouncing up and down, her pussy gripping me, until I thought surely she would make me come. I was trying to save my cum for Bea, so we could give her another installment on her insurance.”

“JERRY! OH HELL YES! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK! I’m getting my orgasm with a man’s dick in my pussy. OH WOW! I may be getting another one ... FUCK YES I AM! Kiss me again, Jerry.”

When she put her feet on the floor, Ainslee caught her as she staggered. They were still in their embrace when I turned toward Bea and Cami. Bea was lying on her back on top of the desk with her legs hanging off. “Take the condom off my cock, Cami. Then put it in your Mom’s pussy for me. I’ve saved up all day, so I could fill her pussy again and make sure you have a baby brother or sister.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.