What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

With the bellboys helping Joe and the girls bring our bags down, I brought the bus across the street and parked at the front entrance.

Once we had our luggage stowed in the side compartments, Joe gave each of the bellboys five dollars.

The traffic was light this late at night, and I let the big bus roll. We were less than sixty miles from the nightclub. They were going to leave the gate sham-locked for us to enter the parking lot.

In just over an hour, I pulled up at the gate and Joe went out to swing the double gates back. When I pulled through and stopped, he closed the gates and stepped aboard.

“Looks like we have the whole parking lot to ourselves,” he said, standing on the steps as I made a wide turn toward the back of the lot and drove back up near the two-story, brick nightclub to park.

I set the brakes and Joe locked the door. With the diesel engine idling, we have plenty of light and cool air circulating.

There were eleven of us, since Greta made the trip with us. We plan to take her back Sunday, since we’ll pass near Hot Springs on our way south to Texarkana.

There are two large beds, and one single, fold-out bed - Which Joe claimed - after all the girls stopped fussing at him for not sleeping on one of the larger beds.

As we lay in bed, Cami backed her naked butt up to my belly and pulled my right hand over to cup her breasts. I told her, “We’re not fucking without a condom, so don’t wake me up in the night trying to get my cock in your pussy.”

“I promise I won’t. All of us have agreed, we don’t need to get pregnant right now. For a year or two at least.”

“Good, you’ll all have to help me too, you know how much I love pussy, but I want us to do this right.”

Sherry was cuddled up behind me with her pussy mound pressed against my butt.

“Jerry, you have the sexiest ass I have ever seen on a man. Not that I’ve seen any naked men other than you - I’m talking about men wearing pants and jeans.”

Emily agreed, “She’s right, Jerry. When you’re standing on the stage, playing your guitar - your ass is where every woman’s eyes are glued.”

Marlene told me, “When we get to Las Vegas, I’ll try to get you an ad spot with Levi or Wrangler. One photo of your sexy ass sent to the right marketing person, and you’ll be doing magazine and television ads for a major clothing manufacturing company. They could possibly be convinced to start a whole new line, with your name and signature on them.”

Yeah, well I won’t hold my breath ‘til that happens.”

This gig was originally booked with Joe and The Huffingtons as the headliners, and I told Joe that we’re going to keep it that way, with Halle and me billed second and third.

“They’re not going to stand for that once we announce the billing to the audience.”

“Yes they will, and we may need to advertise all our shows the same way - with Gail and Ginger doing their act first, followed my Halle, then me.”

Joe was about to put up a fuss until Marlene and Sherry agreed with me.

Marlene told him, “Joe, all of us know Jerry is going to be the main attraction at our concerts very soon. For Gail, Ginger, and Halle to gain top billing, they will have to somehow reap their own exposure by appearing in Jerry’s concerts. In Hot Springs, y’all did two sets each during the two shows both nights. We gave the fans even more than they expected and it helped put us on the concert circuit faster...

“What we need to do now, is let The Huffingtons open the show, followed by Halle - leading up to Jerry’s performance. You told him yourself, he’s going to the top, and you made it happen with your gift of The Amp. I’ve heard both of you discuss that ... and to me - it’s working even better than you imagined.

Sherry agreed, telling them, “I see what you’re trying to do here ... Make the fans wait for Jerry, but give them two good performances up front, so they will be more likely to buy tickets when we play near them next time.”

“Exactly. First of all - Jerry, by some fluke or fate - or divine intervention, lucked up and had his songs recorded, then leaked to hundreds of radio stations, making him basically an overnight sensation.

“Now, he’s already the Number Two draw on the circuit, second only to Elvis ... and catching up to him fast. When Chris Croft ships all those records to the radio stations, then loads the shelves at the record shops, Jerry will be the Number One selling recording artist in the USA.”

I had been listening up until now... “It’s still hard for me to believe this is happening. To see it happening so fast, is even more amazing. I’m just glad to be along for the ride, no matter how far we go, or how long this trip lasts. I really do like the way you’re thinking about rearranging the show. I want Halle and The Huffingtons to reap all the rewards they can ... But I do have one idea I’d like to put out for y’all to think about. I remember seeing on television once, where George Jones stepped out on the stage during a friend’s show, and the crowd went wild...

“I think I’d like to do that, for Halle and The Huffingtons too, once they get their own shows booked ... If y’all think it would work for them.”

Joe jumped up, adding his thoughts as soon as I said that. “Great idea, Jerry. Not only will it help them, it will boost your popularity even more ... Now, as for how all this happened, I want to set the records straight. I passed my Power Of The Amp to Jerry because he came to me to learn guitar, and we became best friends. Already, he’s helped change my life, and believe me, he hasn’t even gotten started good on his career yet...

“By the way, Marlene, I love that idea of getting Jerry to do some ads for men’s jeans. I think you should go after the white western shirts too. The ones he got when we came through Little Rock earlier this week would be the brand I’d go for, if you can get him lined up with those endorsements...

“I’ve seen two of the girls wearing one of his shirts back at the hotel, too. It wouldn’t hurt to hit that shirt company with a photo of Sherry, and maybe Cami too, walking along with Jerry. Him with his shirt tail out of his jeans, and the girls wearing nothing but a shirt.”

Marlene shocked the hell out of Joe, and all of us too, when she ran over to hug his neck.

“Damn, Girl! You better be careful how you rub your sexy body against an old man like me. I could endanger the both of us, if I was to get out of control.”

“You don’t scare me, Joe. But, if you ever want to tangle under the sheets on that little cot you slept on last night, just give me time to slip into one of Jerry’s white shirts. How would that be, for a nice television ad?”

He yelled at her. “MARLENE! Stop and think about what you just said. Then, imagine Jerry lying on a big bed, with one of your girls lying about halfway on him - halfway off him, with nothing but that shirt on.”

Sherry jumped up and looked at Cami, “As soon as your parents get here with your camera, we’re going to shoot those photos Joe just described. We’ll get Jerry an endorsement contract for shirts, boots and Jeans...

“If his fans love him now, just think what they will do when they see his naked chest, wearing that white shirt, his boots and a hat.”

Cami added, “Standing beside a pickup truck with his guitar...”

Emery made it even more exciting - to me anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.