What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Camille was sitting between Sherry and me as they pulled the photos

over in front of me, for me to sign.

Cami leaned close to whisper, “My pussy no longer has any hair. Sherry said hers, and everyone else in your troupe has a bald pussy.”

I caught a break and whispered, “Have you ever let anyone kiss your pussy?”

She waited until the next two women walked away and said, “NO-WAY! Have you ever kissed a girl’s pussy?”

“Sure. If you ever want to see how it feels, let me know. I love pussy.”

“Sherry told me earlier, that she loves pussy too.”

“Do you love your pussy?”

“DANG! That’s kinda personal ... I’ve never talked like this before, and you’re making me exited, with your questions - and your answers too - when I ask you something.”

“Looks like we’ll be here at least another thirty to forty minutes, with all these people we still have in line.”

“You love doing this for your fans, don’t you?”

“Yes, I feel like this is part of what they came here for and I want to be sure they leave happy.”

“I read in one of the Hollywood Magazines once, where they had a photographer who would take the fan’s photos with the Hollywood Star, for five dollars. They’d get their address and mail the photo to them.”

“That sounds interesting. What camera did they use? Did it say.”

“The Rolleiflex - Rolleicord V...

“My grandmother left me one when she passed away. I still have all the lens and I can still purchase the 620 film.”

“Would you be interested in taking photos like that, for us?”

“Are you serious? You mean - all the time?”

“Yes - I’ll pay for the film and the processing. You’ll get half of whatever we charge, but you’ll have to send the photos out as they are processed.”

“Mom and Dad are right over there, would you mind if I go tell them about your offer?”

“Go tell them, and be sure to tell them to bring your camera - and your clothes - to the nightclub tomorrow night. We want you to stay with us tonight, and when we leave Little Rock Sunday, we want you on our bus with us.”

“Please ... keep my place here next to you. I’ll be right back.”

Sherry slid over into Cami’s seat. “I heard the part about her grandmother leaving her a very expensive camera. Are we going to start taking photos?”

“I like the idea. What do you think?”

“I think I’d love to have my photo taken with Cami and me naked together.”

Yeah - and somehow a copy of it gets into the wrong hands?”

“Well, it sounded like a good idea when I thought of it ... Look, here she comes, and look at the smile on our sister’s face.”

“We need to have your photo made with her, and send it back to Mom.”

“If we do that, we need to send her another one with you between us.”

Cami was still laughing when she sat down.

“How did it go? From your smiles, I hope it’s good news.”

“They’re thrilled for me. They told me they would buy us a hundred rolls of film, then bring the camera to the nightclub ... You’ll never believe what Mom whispered to me before I left?”

Sherry was sitting close to Cami, with her arm around her shoulder. She said, “Let me guess. She wants some more of Jerry’s cock.”

“YES! But that’s not all. She saw Jerry fucking me as I hung from his neck ... and she wants some of that too, but she wants you and me there with her. I have never heard Mom talk like that, but she and Dad were holding hands the whole time she whispered to me.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her that you and I would be glad to help her get Jerry’s cock inside her pussy. I hope that was alright. I was more excited than she was, when I thought of us with our hands on Jerry’s cock at the same time.”

“I hope you told her that I want to see you take Jerry’s cock again.”

“I didn’t, but I did tell her that I wanted her to see me taking Jerry’s cock in my pussy, with the lights on this time.”

“Does your Mom and Dad still enjoy sex together?”

“No. I heard Mom telling her sister over the phone, that Dad can’t get hard anymore, but she still likes for him to diddle her pussy - she called it.”

“Look over there at them now, with the overhead lights shining down on them ... Wave at them.”

“Mom’s waving back - and with that light on her - she looks just like you, Sherry.”

“Your Mom needs to come over here and sit between us so we can get the photographer to take our photos. She’s identical to you - and me.”

I suggested, “Ask the photographer’s wife if she will follow y’all back to the dressing room and take some photos of you comparing breasts.”

I was half-ass kidding, but Sherry went with Cami to meet the photographer and his wife. They turned and motioned for Cami’s Mom to join them. When her Mom stood, she looked my way and smiled. She looks just like Sherry, and Cami.

They came back without the photographer’s wife, but Cami’s Mom was with them. I was still signing autographs for the remaining people who were lingering around.

Mrs. Haskins leaned over - and with me looking directly at her naked titties through her open blouse, she whispered, “Jerry, since I never did get to properly introduce myself before you fucked me - and you somehow changed my body and my life forever - I want to thank you and tell you my name is, Bea - short for Beatrice, but I prefer Bea.”

“Have a seat next to me, Bea - while I finish up here. You are one sexy woman and I’m proud to meet you.”

“Thank you again, Jerry ... Oh, I wanted to tell you too, the young woman photographer isn’t the man’s wife. She works for him and she asked me how I managed to look like my daughter, who is eighteen years younger.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her that I went into my cousins private bathroom and the lights went out. When I came out, I had this sexy body and my face was identical to my daughter, and your sister, Sherry. She asked if they were in the bathroom with me at the same time, and Sherry told her they were ... and you were too...

“Jerry, she wants to go in there with us, and she wants you to be there.”

“Do you think we should?”

“I would love to hold your cock and put it inside her pussy, if you’ll let me.”

“If you get that close to me, I’ll want some more of your pussy.”

“I was hoping you would. I would love to put my arms around your neck with my legs around your waist, like Cami did, so I can take all of your cock inside my pussy as I fuck you with my naked titties against your naked chest.”

“You’re going to get pregnant, if we keep fucking around like this. What will your husband say about that?”

“When Sherry and Cami came over with their crazy idea, I asked him what he would do if I were to get pregnant now that it’s been eighteen years since Cami was born. He told me that if I wanted to have another baby, he’ll be hoping for a girl - and that she looks like Cami and me.”

“Get Cami and Sherry to go with you, and take the young photographer into Catherine’s bathroom. Leave the door unlocked and I’ll join y’all as soon as I finish up here. Sherry will help you, but you’ll have to somehow convince the young woman to take off her clothes ... just like they did with you earlier.”

“If I didn’t love my husband so much, I would be on that bus of yours, when you leave Little Rock - traveling with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.