What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

During my first set, there was a young blonde sitting on the end of the first row, to my right. I kept seeing her smile as she moved her body with the music. Each time I started a new song, she was standing like the others, clapping and yelling at me. She never took her eyes off me, that I could tell. Each time I glanced down at her, she was smiling and pointing her right forefinger right at me.

She’s wearing a loose fitting pullover blouse which either hides her shape, or she has no breasts under there to hide. Her long blonde hair, her full lips and her slanted eyes, makes me think I’m staring at Sherry sitting out there in the audience.

Later, I was in the dressing room while The Huffingtons were onstage. The door opened behind me and Catherine came in, reaching out with her hand back through the open doorway. Catherine looked at me and motioned for me to come over. There, standing in the lobby, looking into the dressing room where I stood, was the blonde who has been sitting on the front row while I was onstage.

Her eyes flew open like she was shocked, then she smiled when I smiled at her.

Catherine held her hand as she pulled her inside and closed the door behind her. “Jerry, this is Camille Haskins, my cousin from Little Rock. She’s here with her parents, and when I saw them, Camille wanted to get your autograph.”

“Hey, Camille. I saw you sitting on the front row, and as hard as I tried not to stare at you, there was no way I could stop looking your way. I’m glad you came back to meet me, believe me, the pleasure is all mine.”

Her face was red as a firetruck, but she managed a smile as she offered her hand.

Catherine told her, “Don’t be shy, Camille. Jerry loves beautiful blondes and you look enough like his sister, Sherry, to be her twin.”

“Hey Jerry. I was sitting next to Mom and Dad, and I told them I wanted to meet you and get your autograph. When you left the stage, they all but forced me to go with them, to find Catherine. I’m so glad I came back here now. I’ve heard you on the radio dozens of times, and I love your voice ... You’re still holding my hand and I’m so nervous, I’m shaking ... OH MY LORD! Is that your sister?”

I turned to see Sherry behind me and reached out with my other hand to pull her close.

“Sherry, this is Camille Haskins. She’s Catherine’s cousin and she lives in Little Rock. I’ve always heard that everyone has a twin somewhere on this earth, and I have to say, we have just met yours.”

Sherry never meets a stranger, and Camille was no exception. Sherry was smiling as she reached out with both arms and walked straight into Camille’s outstretched arms.

“Camille, I’m so glad you came to see Jerry perform. Now, I’m so glad we get to meet. You could pass for me, and I do love your long blonde hair.”

“Sherry, I could only hope to look as beautiful as you. As much as we do look alike in our faces, and our long blonde hair - you can tell that’s as far as it goes. You are beautiful from your head to your feet. I just graduated from high school and I’ve always been tall and thin. I’m afraid there’s no hope for me having a body to match yours.”

Catherine was standing next to them, “There’s always hope, Cami. Just look at me. For years I was tall and skinny, then suddenly, I have this fantastic body, and believe me, I love not having to wear a bra with these huge titties I’ve been blessed with.

“I can tell - and when I first saw you, I could hardly believe it was you. Whatever it was - whatever you drank to make it happen, just pour me half a glass. I’d be embarrassed to have a bust as large as yours and Sherry’s.”

Catherine held out a glass of lemonade to her. “Here, take a sip of this. It will calm you down, and even change your whole life. You’ll thank me forever for this.”

She took a tiny sip, then another, before handing the glass back to Catherine, then turning to face Sherry.

I was still holding Camille’s hand when Sherry gripped my other hand. She slipped my guitar pick between my fingers, then squeezed my hand as she leaned over to whisper. “Make her identical to me, if there’s a way possible. I love this girl already, and I want her to be with us.”

“May I have a hug before you leave, Camille? I hope you and your parents are staying for the rest of our show. I would love to talk to you afterwards.”

“We’re staying the night ... I would love to see you after the show. I’m sure you can feel me shaking, I’m so nervous standing here in your arms.”

“You have nothing to be nervous about. Put your arms around my shoulders and hug me as I hug you.”

“Oooooh ... there must have been some alcohol in the lemonade, I feel giddy all over and my body feels so hot and so different - all of a sudden.”

“I’ll say you’re different. I don’t want to embarrass you, but I love the way you now look identical to Sherry.”

“OH MY ... OH WOW!

“Uh, Sherry, please run your hands under my blouse in back, and loosen my bra. It’s cutting me in half, it feels like!

“CATHERINE! Don’t pull my blouse up in front of Jerry! OH WOW! OH HELL YES! Look at my huge titties!

“Hug me, Jerry and cover my titties, they’re taking my blouse completely off.”

I pulled her to me - and for the first time, she snuggled closer as Sherry and Catherine pulled her blouse off, then slipped the tiny bra straps off her arms.

Emery and Emily came back to tell Sherry she was needed onstage.

Emily saw Camille, then looked at Sherry. “I never knew you had a twin.”

Without waiting, she pulled Camille around to hug her. She’s still naked from her waist up, but she laughed as Emily pulled her close.

“Emily, did you get your big breasts recently too? I can tell, you don’t wear a bra and I can feel yours pressing against mine.”

“I sure did, and I love mine too. I wish mine were naked right now, your naked breasts feel so good against me.”

Emily turned her loose and Emery took her place. “Camille, I heard Catherine say you’re her cousin, but you look enough like Sherry to be her twin sister.”

“Thanks Emery. I just now met Sherry and if I would be so lucky to have a twin, I would want it to be Sherry. That would mean Jerry would be my brother and I’d get to be around him all the time.”

“Would you really want to travel with us, and be gone all the time?”

“I’ve never thought about it, but I just graduated from high school and I’ve never even been out of the state. Do you and Emily travel with Jerry, Sherry and the others in his group?”

“Emily and I just started working with Jerry and his gang. Our Dad is going to record all his concerts, and even record Jerry’s songs in his studio. Emily and I are going to travel all over with them, and already, we’re excited. We’re going to Little Rock from here, for Friday and Saturday night. Then back to Texarkana, next week. The next week we’ll be in Gruene, Texas and on the first of the month, we’ll be in Las Vegas. We’re excited about this.

“Jerry will be playing in Little Rock this weekend?”

“Yes, why? Do you live there?”

“We live there.”

“PLEASE - Come to the nightclub so we can see you again.”

They were still hugging and talking when The Huffingtons came off the stage and over to where we were.

Sherry told them, “Ginger, you and Gail come meet my twin, Camille.”

I knew this could get raunchy as hell, and stood near Camille as Gail reached for her.

“Give me a hug, Camille. OH LORDY! Your titties are naked. Hug me like Jerry does when I have my titties naked.”

“I feel your big titties through that sexy dress you’re wearing. You don’t wear a bra either, do you?”

“Ginger and I don’t even own a bra. Not long after we came here to live with Uncle Joe, we grew these huge titties, and now, we love going naked any time we can.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.