What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Mr. Bill Murchison offered to have his driver take us to the bank, then he looked at me and smiled when I asked if I could just drive his limousine there and back, since we had a couple more stops to make.

“I hope you brought plenty of condoms. This is the first chance I’ve had to be alone with you, since we were dressing for the senior party.”

“I brought six. If that’s not enough, tell me now, and I’ll stop at a service station and get more.”

The man at the bank asked if there was a way to get in touch with us, after we leave Hot Springs. Sherry told him, “Give us your private number if you have one, and I’ll try to give you a call at least once a week. We’ll be on the road for two more weeks I know.”

She gave him Marlene’s last name also, and told him she may have to call occasionally, if we didn’t get a chance.

“We’ll have your new checks printed and ready to be mailed to you - or even picked up, if you come back this way in a week or so.”

“Just hold them for now, and the first time I call, I’ll know more about our schedule.”

“You do know - you have over fifty thousand on deposit as of this morning - do you not?”

“FIFTY THOUSAND? How can that be?” Sherry asked, then looked at me.

“Chris Croft sent a telegram to all the known record shops and radio stations in a three hundred mile radius, asking for early orders. He told me himself, there were over two hundred calls the first day, from the record shops, requesting a hundred each, of all your 45 RPM records as soon as they are cut ... Plus, two hundred each of any 78 RPM albums he stamps for you.

“That’s not counting the hundred or so radio stations calling in, wanting all his singles they could get their hands on.”

We were in the limousine when Sherry asked, “Can you believe all the orders for your records, since we haven’t played anywhere except here in Hot Springs?”

“That recording they did at the country club last week, had to set it off. As far as I know, we’ve only had a local response to our Hot Springs gig so far.”

“Stop at that Dairy Queen, and let’s get a Coke, then we’ll find a place where we can park and be alone for a few minutes before we go back to the hotel.”

“We’ll only have an hour, before time to dress and get ready for our late show.”

“I know, and I want to fuck my brother that whole hour.”

We were leaving the Dairy Queen when I answered, “I saw a sign back there, about an overlook. Maybe we can find it and drive up there.”

“THERE IT IS! See the sign on your left?”

The paved road turned to gravel about halfway up, but this limousine made it to the top of the slope with no problem.

“OH WOW! Look down at Hot Springs! I wish we had a camera.”

“We need to get a good camera and keep it with us. I’d love to have a picture of you sitting on the hood of this limousine, naked.”

“I’ll be thinking of that each time I see one of these from now on, until I have my naked photo made on the hood of a limo.”

“Are you brave enough to pretend we’re here to take your nude photo?”

“Damn Jerry! Would you really let me strip naked and sit on the hood, while you fuck me out here on top of this tall hill?

“Strip naked and I will too. We can hear anyone coming up the gravel road on this steep hill, long before they get here.”

“If we come back here two years from now, and you’ve become as famous as everyone says, I’m going to let you fuck me without a condom ... Right here on top of this hill.”

“Well, until we do become famous, I’m putting a condom on my cock, or you don’t get fucked ... By me anyway.”

“No man will ever have this pussy. I belong to the man I love and so does my pussy and my ass.”

“If we had time, I’d fuck your pussy until you begged me to stop, then fuck your sexy ass with my naked cock until you couldn’t sit for a week.”

“Stop talking - and fuck me. I need you Jerry. As much as I love seeing you fuck another girl or a new woman, I love having your cock buried to your balls in my pussy. If you want my ass, take it too.”

“Sit right at the edge of the hood. I’m going to eat your pussy before we fuck.”

“I love it when you say - when we fuck. I love fucking you too.”

“Have you noticed your pussy lately? I swear, your pussy is smaller than the first time we fucked.”

“I have noticed it, but I thought it was because I just got off my period a few days ago.”

“I love your little pussy, but I swear, it’s smaller than Greta’s was, the night we took her cherry...

“Hold still, I’m going to eat some pussy, before we try to get my cock back inside you.”

“You’re about to make me come already, pulling and rubbing my pussy like that. Suck my pussy, Jerry, and I’ll sit on top of you with both of us on this hood...

“Oooooh-Fuck-Yes! Eat my pussy. Shove your tongue inside me like that again and again. Damn, you’re making me come already. Hurry and lay on the hood so I can fuck you. We need to get more than one good one, before we go back ... As soon as we can pack up and leave, you’ll be driving up to Little Rock.”

I could see my cock pushing her pussy lips apart, but it looked like she was way to small to take me.

“It’s okay, Jerry. Push up and help me get your cock inside me. I need this, and I promise, you’re not hurting me.”

I pushed my hips up and held them high, as she moved her ass and wiggled until I saw my cockhead pop into her pussy.

“OH FUCK YES! I’ve got you now. Help me fuck you - shove your cock deeper into my pussy. You feel so good inside my pussy, I’m about to get my first come already.”

“Your pussy is so fucking tight, Sherry. If I had not watched my cock sink deep inside you, I’d swear we have it in your ass.”

“Don’t even talk about that right now. The way I feel right this minute, I would love to have your cock in my ass too, before we go back.”

“We’re not fucking your ass today. Just ride my cock and get all the comes you can, I’ll be right with you all the way.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.