What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Before Joe passed The Power of The Amp to me, I had only dreamed of seeing a naked girl or especially a naked woman. Now, with Sherry’s help, we’re changing girl’s and womens lives forever, by giving them the body they could only dream of having before.

One of the rewards coming out of all this - is me getting lots and lots of pussy. Since Sherry loves pussy as much as I do, she’s right there with me, getting her share. The second best reward is, Sherry loves riding my cock as soon as I pull out of another pussy.

Belinda, being the first Black girl I’ve ever seen naked, and now the only one I’ve ever fucked, was as hot to fuck as anyone we’ve tackled ... Until Cathy sat astraddle me and took my cock inside her pussy ... She put a fucking on me like I’d never had before. One I’ll never forget. That girl can make her pussy do tricks a magician would envy.

“I have all of your cock now, Jerry. Don’t hold back one bit. I want the best you have to offer, since you’ve given me this beautiful body and a will to be the best person I can be. You’ve changed my life, and now, I want to give you the only thing I have to offer - my body. Fuck me, Darling Jerry, and give me a beautiful baby. I’ll tell him one day, that Jerry Helton is his daddy. He may look you up and introduce himself to you.”

“Girl, if your pussy treats my cock any rougher, you’ll put my baby-maker on the disabled list for a few days.”

“Hang on, Jerry. Here comes my last come and I just know we’re making that baby boy of ours ... RIGHT NOW!”

“Here comes my last come, Cathy. You’ve sucked the best of me through my cock.”

“You’re just saying that. Your cock is still hard and I see Sherry ready to throw her leg over you and take a ride on this big bad bull cock.”

Sherry told her, “Watch this, Cathy. I’ll show you how to make Jerry sit up and get excited all over again, when I sit on his cock backwards.”

“OH HELL YES! I see his slick cock slipping inside your pussy this way. I’m glad you showed us that. If Greta can get Mr. Bill to fuck us like she said, I’m going to ask him to let me ride him backwards. DAMN - You have all of him but his balls in your pussy now. Go Girl, fuck your brother like he’s your lover.”

Sherry was humped over, fucking her sexy ass up and down when Belinda leaned over to take a close look at her pussy from behind.

“Kiss her ass, Belinda. Sherry has a weakness for her ass being touched, if you can get a finger down there to tease her butthole.”

“Are you serious?

“Uh - Sherry?”

“Just do it, Belinda and stop talking about it. I’m getting close already.”

She slid her long slender fingers down until I felt them against my cock. I felt her slip her fingers across Sherry’s wet pussy lips, then back to slip them back and forth across her butthole.

“YES - Just like that! Rub my asshole faster. Push one finger inside me and finger-fuck my ass! OH FUCK YES! YES YES - DEEPER. Here I come.”

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock and shoved my hips up to get my cock as deep as I could inside her. She screamed when her come hit her just as I blew my cum deep inside...

OH DAMN! I couldn’t remember if they put a condom on me. As I eased my cock out when she rolled off, I was finally able to the condom filled to bursting as it plopped out of her pussy.

She looked over her shoulder as she twisted around, “Damn, that was the best fucking ever. You must have really been excited about fucking Cathy and Belinda.”

“I was, but when you mounted me backwards, I was just about ready to blow my nuts out before your sexy ass settled on my belly.”

Emery told me, “You can get ready, already. Next time you and I fuck, I’m going to ride your cock backwards like Sherry did. Damn, that made my pussy jump and jerk just watching.”

Our breakfast wasn’t cold, but by the time I got a plate full, the others were about through eating.

The funniest part of our wild breakfast fuck-fest, was when Greta had to go down to the laundry and get two long robes that would fit around Cathy and Belinda...

Belinda stood before the wall mirror, holding her white terry robe wide open as she turned and twisted, looking at her sexy body. “Look at me. Y’all and Jerry have sucked and fucked the Black right out of me!”

Greta told her, “You look more like a fresh-fucked peach, instead of an Ex Black Cherry.”

“Hon, I feel like a fresh-fucked peach too, and damn if it doesn’t feel good all over me. Look at my long, straight black hair, hanging down to my ankles. I’m going to have me some braids now.”

Cathy told her, “Let’s go see if we can catch up with Catherine. We need to tell her what we have planned.”

When all the girls went back to bed, Joe and I sat and talked for a while.

“Jerry, I knew you were going to be a big star one day, but I never saw it happening so soon. You’re a natural up on the stage, and the crowds love you. Besides that, there’s not a girl or woman you’ve met that wouldn’t strip and fuck you on stage - in front of everyone, if you asked. I got to hand it to you, you’ve got the world by the tail.”

“I do feel like it’s happening quick, but I’m starting to love the attention of the crowds, and you already know, I love all the attention from the women and girls I can get. Just kind of watch over me, since I’ve never done any of this before. I’d hate to mess it all up by pulling some dumb stunt that would cause me to lose it all.”

“The only thing I’m going to tell you about that is - Keep your clothes on in public - Make sure Sherry is close by when you start strutting around some too-young Chick who’s ready to lose her cherry, or some politician or millionaire’s Hot Mama who’s ready to risk her marriage and reputation just to fuck her idol, Jerry Helton.”

“I’ll have to remember that. I may tell Sherry what you said, and you can damn well bet, she’ll make me walk a straight line ... Until she can get naked with me, anyway.”

Joe didn’t say anything for a long time, and when I looked over at him, he was slumped down in his chair asleep.

I curled up on the sofa and that was the last I remember until Sherry kissed my lips and told me, “Wake up, Sleeping Beauty, we’ve all had our baths and showers, and Joe’s in there now. We have a show to put on, in less that ninety minutes...

“Come over here and step out on the balcony with me. I have something to show you.”

I could tell, all she has on is her terry robe and it barely covers her sexy naked ass. “Damn, if we had time, I’d bend you over that balcony wall and bust that pussy open again.”

“You can have my pussy first, after the late show. You’re not making a mess in my pussy before this show.”

“Good, I want you to sit on my face, before we fuck. I’ll be keyed up big time by then, and so will you.”

“You got it, Baby. Now, look down at the bus.”

“HEYYyyy. When did you have that done? That looks damn good. I’m sure the other side is painted the same way?”

“Yes, and when Emily told me they knew of a street artist that painted murals too, I told them what we wanted. Isn’t that a beautiful likeness of Ginger, Gail, and Halle?”

“Sure is. I love it ... Are you sure Halle is going to tour with us when we travel to Texas - and who knows where else?”

“She slept beside me when we went back to bed. She begged me ... and I told her then, we wanted her with us until she got her own manager, and started touring. I can see her, and The Huffingtons touring with their own concerts, long before next year this time.”

“After that first performance, I knew then, Gail and Ginger were going to the top of the ladder. As for Halle, all she needs is what we’re giving her now, and that’s getting her voice and her pretty face out there in the public. That tall, sexy, slender girl is looking Destiny in the eye.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.