What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

There’s a backdoor entrance to the small stage in the dining room, just as there is at the small stage in the lounge. We used this entrance to enter the stage, with only the floor lights on. By the time we were in position on the stage, Sherry was next to the microphone at center stage.

Just as all the overhead stage lights came on, Sherry was speaking. The more I see her take charge like this, dressed so sexy the way she is, the more I love my sister.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Sherry Helton. I’m Jerry’s sister and manager. It’s my pleasure to introduce my brother, as well as Joe Delaney and The Huffington Twins – plus a surprise guest performer we’ll bring out in just a few minutes.

“Just a reminder, we’ll be here today and tomorrow - for a dinner show - and an evening show, which will start at 8:00 pm in the lounge tonight and tomorrow night.

“Please give a warm welcome to Jerry Helton. Yes – you can tell, I’m excited. This is the first time my brother has performed professionally, and I’m so proud to be here with him.”

The spotlight was on me, when the dining room erupted in applause and I made my way to where Sherry stood, holding her right arm out for me. I have my guitar strapped on, and I pulled it back to hug her. That was when the applause really got loud as Sherry stretched up to kiss my cheek.

“Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen – I’m Jerry Helton...”

That’s all I could get out before they stomped and clapped, and yelled and screamed - until I had to start strumming my guitar so I could get them to settle down. Though I love the attention, and my nervousness has subsided – somewhat – I was still amazed at the welcome they gave me.

Even with me strumming my guitar, they stood and clapped. I’ve never done this before, and the only way I could think of to take control of my first public performance, was to sing as I play my guitar.

I didn’t even announce the song’s title, I just started singing the version I’d memorized by listening to Sonny James on the radio.

YOUNG LOVE” (©1956 Ric Cartey and Carole Joyner )

They say for every boy and girl
There’s just one love in this whole world
And I know I’ve found mine

The heavenly touch of your embrace
Tells me no one else could take your place
Ever in my heart

Young love, first love

Filled with deep devotion

Young love, our love

We share with deep emotion

The applause and the screaming was so loud, I couldn’t even hear my own voice. Finally, I stopped singing and reached up to take my hat off and bow to the audience. They still didn’t stop, so I started playing faster a tune. One of Hank Williams’ songs – this time.

Jambalaya” ©1952 Hank Williams

Goodbye Joe me gotta go me oh my oh

Me gotta go pole the pirogue down the bayou

My Yvonne the sweetest one me oh my oh

Son of a gun we’ll have big fun on the bayou

Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and filé gumbo

Cause tonight I’m gonna see my ma cher amio

Pick guitar fill fruit jar and be gay-o Son of a gun

we’ll have big fun on the bayou

Joe and Sherry have told me again and again, that when I sing, I sound just like the original artist. I still don’t think I do, but what the heck do I know? I can’t even here my own voice now, as I sing Hank’s song.

Anyway, when I finished this song, the people in the dining room just stood and looked at me with their eyes wide and their jaws dropped open like I had my britches down. Then, they started to clap ... and they clapped and clapped, until I started playing another of Hank Williams’ famous songs – a slow one this time, since they seemed to like that fast one so much.

Take These Chains From My Heart” ©Hank Williams 1953

Take these chains from my heart and set me free
You’ve grown cold and no longer care for me
All my faith in you is gone but the heartaches linger on
Take these chains from my heart and set me free

Take these tears from my eyes and let me see
Just a spark of the love that used to be
If you love somebody new let me find a new love too
Take these chains from my heart and set me free

Before I finished this one, they were so quiet I could hear my voice, and I realized – Damn I really do sing just like Hank. That made me want to try harder, and by the time I stopped, the crowd was stomping the floor and screaming again, as they clapped and clapped.

I sang ten songs, all of which have been recorded within the past few years, and are still playing on the radio here in the south.

I stepped back from the mike, and Sherry was there to hug me. “Give him a great big round applause, folks. He’s my brother, and I love hearing him sing, too. While Jerry takes a break, and before The Huffington Twins come out to perform, we have a really nice surprise for you.

“I’m sure some of you will know her name, but I doubt any of you will recognize her, since she’s changed so much ... I won’t keep you guessing any longer – Please welcome Halle Perry, who was previously employed here at The Arlington as Halle Burman, down in the womens bathhouse.”

Whether they recognized her or not, they stood and cheered, clapping their hands and screaming, as Halle made her way to the mike.

I was clapping too, and when the spotlight beamed down on her, I clapped even harder. Halle is wearing a slinky, silver dress that drags the floor, with a splits up both legs, all the way to her hips. When she walks, she shows everything except her pussy split, until she faces the crowd.

She was smiling and waving as she bowed, her huge titties nearly forcing their way out of the deep cut of her dress. When she stood straight, her entire cleavage was exposed except for her nipples.

She didn’t wait for them to stop applauding. As soon as Joe started playing his bass guitar – leading in for her first song, Greta started playing the piano. Halle took the mike off the stand and started singing just like Billie Holiday.

The Man I Love” ©1927 Ira Gershwin

Someday he’ll come along

The man I love

And he’ll be big and strong

The man I love

And when he comes my way

I’ll do my best to make him stay

Halle went from one song to another – from Billie Holiday to Peggy Lee, to Kitty Kallen. She had the diners standing and screaming for more.

Little Things Mean a LotEdith Lindeman© 1953

Blow me a kiss from across the room
Say I look nice when I’m not
Touch my hair as you pass my chair
Little things mean a lot

Give me your arm as we cross the street

Call me at six on the dot

A line a day when you’re far away

Little things mean a lot

Halle sang ten songs, all of which have been recorded by famous female singers. From the Blues, to Pop, she sang them to the ever growing rounds of applause.

By the time she sang her tenth song, the dinner crowd was standing beside their tables, never even sitting down between songs.

The lights dimmed – and as Halle left the stage, Ginger and Gail made their way to center stage.

Sherry was right there again for the introductions.

The Huffington Twins have actually had more public exposure that I have, since they played at the honky-tonk the night I first met them. Then the following week, Joe had them playing a guest spot on television with one of his friends who has a regular thirty minute show each Saturday afternoon.

I’m not sure if the men and women in this dinner crowd were clapping because they knew them, or clapping because of the way they’re dressed ... Damn, do they look good, dressed in identical, baby-blue – sequin covered gowns that touch the floor.

When Halle sang, I thought for sure her beautiful, brown breasts would surely spill out of her dress. How she managed to keep them covered, I’ll never know...

Now, here are the Huffingtons, wearing matching sequin adorned gowns that hug them like skin, and cover everything except ninety percent of their huge breasts.

When they started singing, the applause started all over again until the crowd suddenly stopped clapping and sat down. Ginger and Gail had them totally mesmerized with their voices harmonizing from start to finish on each song.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.