What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I was so wrapped up in watching Halle ride my cock, I didn’t notice that Sherry had moved over to let Catherine lie next to me in her place. As soon as I realized what they had done, I cut my eyes over to look at Catherine’s pile of pubic hair, running halfway up to her bellybutton, and down both her thighs. I had never seen a woman or girl, in my short history of being naked with them, with this much bushy pussy hair.

With my guitar pick between the fingers on my right hand, I twisted my body as Halle re-settled her sexy ass on my belly. I was now able to lift my right elbow and lay it across Catherine’s hip.

As soon as my elbow came to rest on her hipbone, she put her left hand on my lower arm and pulled my arm back until my elbow was pressed against her mass of pussy hair ... THEN ... her pubic hair was gone. Just like that - just that fast - her pussy was as clean and smooth as her belly and her huge titties...

“OH HELL YES! Look at me, everyone! Look at my titties and look at my sweet little pussy down there without a single hair on it...

“Jerry, did you do this?”

“Catherine, you need to ask Marlene or Sherry one. I’m over here getting my cock fucked by Halle with her tight little pussy ... I can see your little pussy between your thighs, and if you’ll tell me now that I can have some of your pussy, I’ll be glad to confess that I gave you those huge titties and that clean smooth pussy...

“Damn, Girl. You do have some huge titties, don’t you? Are you sure Gail or Ginger, or maybe even Marlene - didn’t give you those beauties to match theirs?”

Halle slid off my belly, letting my cock slip from her pussy. She leaned across me to kiss me, and I pulled her down for a real kiss. Before I let her up, she was humping my hip and reaching for my cock again. I thought for a second, she was going to suck my cock, but she rolled the condom off and tossed it into the waste basket.

She did kiss my cockhead and I pulled her back for one more kiss before I let her sit up.

Sherry was kneeling on the floor between my knees, rolling another condom down over my still raging cock. I looked over at Catherine to see her smiling at me.

“Jerry, would you please kiss me like you kissed Halle? I’m twenty-seven and I’ve never been kissed. Now that I have this gorgeous body, with titties as large as Sherry’s and Marlene’s, I feel the need to be the sexy, sensuous woman I have always wished I could be.”

“Come lie on top of me and you kiss me. Just relax your lips and kiss me the way I kiss you. If you feel my cock pressing against your pussy, you have my permission to push back and take me as deep inside you as you feel comfortable with.”

“Thank you, Jerry. Thank you for coming to Hot Springs, and thank you for taking time to let Marlene, Halle and me be your friends. All three of us were your fans as soon as we heard you on the radio. I never dreamed I would be lying on top of you, with your huge cock forcing it’s way inside my pussy. I feel so good right now, even if your cock was naked, I would still let you inside me and let you fill me with your semen...

Maybe one day?”

“Let me get on my feet with this recording, and touring, so people will buy my records, and I’ll gladly let you lie on top of me like this and fuck me until we know for sure we have a baby in your belly.”

“YES! That sounds great ... Would you mind if I sit up and take your cock in my pussy, just like Halle did? I feel so good inside me and my heart must be beating twice as fast as normal. I want to kiss you, and I want to fuck you until Greta gets here.”

“Who is Greta?”

“Greta Murchison – Mr. Bill Murchison’s daughter. She’s on her way here now, and if there is anyway I can stay and watch her face when she sees you in person, I would love to be here.”

“Are you and Greta good friends?”

“We’re friends, but only in passing, really. She comes here with her father at times, and she seems to seek me out when she does. I have often wondered if was the fact that neither of us have a sexy body. You’ll see what I mean when she gets here. However you do this, however you manage to make a woman like me into a beautiful, sexy, desirable female, I hope you give Greta even more than you have given me ... Or Halle, or Marlene, even. If there ever was a girl who needs this body more than me, it would be Greta.”

“Is she tall, short, ugly, pretty, fat, skinny, bowlegged, or what?”

“She’s tall and even more skinny than I was before you changed my life.”

“I’m not so sure it was me - who changed you so drastically. Did you see Marlene and Sherry grinning as your body changed?”

“Marlene?”

“Catherine, if I was capable of doing this, do you think we would have waited this long to make us look like this?”

“Well, I suppose you’re right...

“Regardless of who gave us these hot sexy bodies, I love you.”

The phone was ringing and Marlene hurried over to answer.

“Oh yes Sir, Mr. Bill. We were expecting her. Please send her on up. We’ll be here with her until we come down for Jerry and The Twins to start their first show.”

Marlene, please tell me that Catherine and Halle look as beautiful and desirable as you.”

“Thank you, Mr. Bill and yes, both of them have bodies the same as mine, and you’re going to love having Catherine working under you ... I meant to say, working closely with you.”

Dear, if she looks as good as you did when you came down with Sherry Helton earlier, she can work - for me, with me, and on me ... I apologize for that last remark ... That was so rude of me, after all you have done for me.”

“Sir, you need to have a really private talk with Catherine, when she gets through with the show tonight. If you like, I’ll keep Greta company until you call up here and tell her you’re ready to leave.”

Thank you so much, Marlene. I’m going to give you a tremendous bonus before you leave here tomorrow night.”

“I may not go home tonight, but I’ll see you at both shows tonight and I’ll be here tomorrow too. Sir, if Greta happens to like Sherry and Jerry Helton, would you consider letting her stay with me, up here in their suite tonight? I’m pretty sure Halle will be here too ... Just wait until you see that girl, Mr. Bill.”

You have me excited, Marlene. If I can talk Catherine into having a late night drink with me, I’ll make sure Greta stays with you and Halle. I’m sure both of you will make sure she has a great time with that handsome young singer, and his gorgeous sister, Sherry.”

“Call it done, Mr. Bill. I know you’ll enjoy your time with Catherine.”

She was laughing when she got off the phone. Catherine was laughing, and she wanted to know what all she promised the boss man.

“Marlene, what was that all about? Is he actually wanting to meet with me in private?”

“Hon, I honestly believe the man is planning to offer you an even better deal, than the one we agreed to earlier.”

“You mean...”

“Yes Dear, and you need to use all you have learned here this afternoon, to land that widower...

“That must be Greta at the door now. Please let her in, Catherine. Here’s you a bathrobe.”

Marlene tossed the white terry bathrobe to her as she hurried to the door. She was still pulling her robe closed when the tall, kinky-haired redhead walked in, looking back at Catherine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.