What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As soon as Joe put his personal bags in the suite, he told us, “I’m headed down to take one of those hot baths, then get a massage. I need to sweat some of this leftover whiskey out of my body.”

Gail and Ginger wanted to go with him, even though Marlene told them they couldn’t bathe in the same bathhouse room with him.

Marlene was at the window, pulling the drapes when Sherry poked me. She hurried over to where Marlene stood looking out the window. I walked over to stand on the other side of her as Sherry said, “Oh Look. They moved our bus across the street to that parking lot.”

I leaned close, with my hand on Marlene’s shoulder just as Sherry put her left hand on Marlene’s right shoulder.

“DAMN – IT’S HOT IN THIS ROOM! Are y’all hot, or is it just me?”

Sherry told her, “I’m hot too. Would you mind if I took my clothes off and slipped on a long sleep-shirt until we have to go back down to get set up for our first show?”

“Heck no. Do you have one in your bag that will fit me? I need to get out of this dress. I feel like it’s about to fall off my fat ass for some reason.”

Sherry was naked when she tossed an extra t-shirt over to Marlene.

Marlene looked at me, then Sherry.

“Don’t let it bother you. Jerry and I dress and undress in front of each other all the time. Go ahead and slip out of that dress. I can see what you were talking about, it sure is loose on you. You may need to take your bra and panties off too.”

“Damn, just looking at you standing there naked, makes me wish I had a body like yours. I’d give anything to have perfect breasts like yours.”

Sherry stepped over near the window where I stood, she still had her shirt in her hand when she asked Marlene, “Have you ever stood out on one of these balconies? The wall is almost waist high, and I bet those people down there wouldn’t even see us if we went out there naked.”

“If I looked half as good naked as you, I wouldn’t give a shit if they did see me.”

I looked back at her as she stood inside the room naked. “Marlene, you need to take a look in that mirror over there. I do believe, you and Sherry could wear the same clothes, just from looking at you naked.”

“OH MY GOODNESS! What in the fuck has happened? Just look at my titties, the way they stand out on my chest and don’t sag to my belly!”

“Come over here, Marlene. Let me see you with the sun shining through the glass door,” Sherry told her.

She saw me watching as she went to the glass door to the balcony. “Jerry, I hope you get your eyes full. I feel sexy for the first time in my life. Just look at my legs and my ass. What has happened? Did you have anything to do with my changes? One of you had to - it happen just now - when we were looking out the window together.”

I told her, “You sure do look good with no clothes on. I love the way you keep your pussy clean, just like Sherry, Gail, and Ginger.”

“OH MY LORD! I don’t have any pussy hair ... I suppose you and Sherry spend your spare time with those Huffington Twins naked too, don’t you? I saw both their bald pussies when we were in the restroom earlier. I was wishing the whole time, that I had a body like that - I’d have a bald pussy just like theirs.”

“Looks like your wish came true. You sure do have a sexy ass too.”

She ran her hands from above her hips down over her buttocks, and down her legs.

Sherry asked her, “Tell me, Marlene, do you like having a sexy body like this?”

“Sherry, I’m so happy, I feel giddy all over. I look down to see my body and I actually love me all over. Whatever - however - please don’t let me go back to being a fat-ass with no hope for the future.”

“What if we asked you to go with us, when we leave?”

“I can’t up and quit my job.”

“If we offered you a job booking Jerry and The Huffington’s, would you consider it? Before you answer, think about traveling with us on the bus, lying naked in bed with those two girls, Jerry, and me.”

“Would you ... I mean, could you? Could I... ?

“All your expenses paid - all your clothes furnished.”

“Jerry?”

“We’re offering you the job, because you have all the contacts. You’d

have to make posters, and mail letters. You’d be on the phone for hours, any time we’re not on the road. You would earn your money, and you could make us rich, with all your contacts ... We’ll even give you a contract, if you’ll come with us.”

“One more question.”

“And?”

“Would I get you? I’ve never had a man, and if I’m going to lay naked with you, Sherry and those hot-ass Huffingtons, I want to be a part of the party. When we stop for the night, and kick our clothes off, I want what Sherry, Gail and Ginger have with you that makes them smile and look at you like they want to fuck you in the middle of the day.”

Sherry asked her, “Would you come out on the balcony with us now?”

Naked?”

“Yes, and I’ll show you how I bend over to let Jerry fuck me from behind.”

“I don’t need to get pregnant.”

“We have condoms. Come on and I’ll even kiss your pussy before Jerry puts his cock inside you.”

“I’ve been wondering if you and the Huffingtons did that. I’ve seen the way you three touch each other when you don’t think anyone is watching.”

“Would you? Have you ever?”

“I never have, but I saw my younger sister and her friend go at it like they were about to devour each other.”

“Did it make you want some?”

“Like you would not believe ... But I was so fucking fat, I would never take my clothes off when they did.”

“You’re not fat now - you’re naked - I’m naked and Jerry will get naked with us if you’ll say yes, then let us love you.”

“When I first laid eyes on you two, I knew you were special. I want the job ... I want you to show me all about two girls being together, and I want Jerry to fuck me ... Just use a condom, for at least five years before you fuck me with your raw cock and give us a baby.”

“Come with me, Darlene and I’ll show you how to come with Jerry’s cock inside your pussy, and come with me eating your pussy.”

“I want my turn with you, too.”

“I love eating pussy while Jerry fucks me. I also love having my pussy eaten when my brother fucks our friends...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.