What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

They’re both as tall as me, and both are wearing form-fitting, identical white dresses with scooped necklines. The hems of their dresses are at least six inches above their knees, and damn what some long legs on these two beauties.

Without Sherry here to goad or guide me, I decided each of them were in need of some big titties and a fine ass – an ass more suitable for a beautiful, tall sexy woman with long legs.

I knew I couldn’t make it happen in this crowded lounge, so I asked them to hang around, if they didn’t have someone waiting for them.

“If you ladies aren’t meeting someone here, I would love to visit with you as soon as this crowd thins out a little.”

The one on my left told me, “We came here to meet our father for a late lunch. We have about an hour, if you don’t mind us hanging around that long.”

“I’d love for you to stay even longer, but I’ll settle for what I can get, since we’ve just met ... You know my name, but I don’t know yours.”

“Yes, I know you’re Jerry Helton, and I’m so happy to meet you. I’m Emery Croft, and we’re nineteen. We work for our father here in Hot Springs.”

I looked at her sister. “Hi Jerry, I’m Emily. We love your song. We heard it at least a half dozen times today, before we arrived here to hear you playing and singing live. I want you to know, that song and your voice, is so sensuous coming over the radio ... But, when we came in and heard you singing and playing live, we were awestruck.”

While they were standing close, I kept signing autographs. I could smell their perfume, and it was like ... I couldn’t get enough.

As the crowd thinned, Emery moved around to my left side and stood so close to where I sat on the piano bench, her hip would touch my upper arm at times. I could feel the spark and I was sure she could too, but she never reacted until I signed the last autograph and reached back to slip my guitar pick from under the strings.

With my pick in my left hand, I stood and took Emily’s hand in my right hand. Just as she clasped her fingers around mine, I took Emery’s hand in my left hand. There was no spark, but there was one hell of a commotion going on inside both their form-fitting dresses.

JERRY?” Emery shouted, as she looked at me. She was smiling, and she was clicking her high heels on the hardwood floor, as she danced.

I heard Emily, “Oooooh SHIT! Look at my big titties!”

I looked around at her, and damn - was I proud. I whirled around to look at Emery. She was still dancing in place, and her dress could no longer stand the strain. As straight as if it had been made that way, her neckline split to below her naked titties, with plenty of tan cleavage exposed. No bra on those gorgeous, brown titties.

“OH HELL YES!” Emily gasped and I looked around to see her neckline split to the bottom of her naked titties. What a matched pair, and her cleavage is just as fine as her sister’s.

Before they could ask if I did it, I told them, “Hey girls, I love how those dresses fit, now that you’ve opened your bodice at the neckline.”

“JERRY? Did you make this happen?” Emery asked.

“No, but I wish there was a way I could make a woman’s dress split like that. I must say, both of you sure did have those big beautiful breasts well hidden underneath that dress.”

Emily had moved over to stand beside Emery when she said, “I have always been proud of my perfect little thirty-two inch bust since I was seventeen. Now, I love these huge, magnificent titties I have. If I knew I wouldn’t be arrested, I would pull my dress open and let these beauties hang out - it’s getting too HOT in here.”

Emery answered, “I know how you feel. It’s all I can do to keep from copping a feel of my own titties...

“Jerry, are you positive you didn’t make this happen?”

“I would love to tell you I that did, but I’d be afraid both of you would hate me, if I confessed to such a thing.”

Emily pointed toward the door and told me, “LOOK! Here comes more women for autographs ... OH DAMN! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TITTIES ON THOSE THREE?”

Even before I turned - I knew Gail, Ginger, and Sherry were back. Sure enough, when I looked, I saw them talking to Joe over by the bar.

“The tall blonde on the right, is my sister, Sherry. The other two are The Huffington Twins, who will sing here tonight, before and after I sing and play.”

Emery said, “I see our father looking through the doorway, waving for us. Will you come meet him? We’d love for him to come back with us later, to hear you and the Huffington Twins sing.”

Emily added, “Jerry, you really should meet our father. He’s in the recording business.”

HE’S WHAT?

“He has a recording studio where they make the radio and television advertisements.”

“Here in Hot Springs?”

“Yes, and we work for him. Why are you looking at us like that? Do you need some of your songs recorded?”

I need all of them recorded!”

“You mean - your song has been playing almost non-stop on the radio, and you’ve never made the first record?”

“Not a one. Do you think...”

“Come with us and bring your manager. We’re going to meet with our Father, and we’re going to sign a contract with the greatest singer since Elvis recorded his first song.”

Before we reached their father I grabbed Sherry’s hand, just as Emery told me, “Jerry - Emily and I want to handle your account personally. If you will, tell our father you’ll sign with him, but only if Emily and I get to travel with you, and handle all your recordings.”

Sherry told them, “Girls, you better be sure about this, because my brother loves women, and he loves me too.”

Emily looked at Sherry, then me, “You mean - as in - he actually loves you?”

“Yes, and if that’s a problem, you need to know on the front end – Jerry sleeps with me, Gail, and Ginger. Plus, we may strip naked and fuck in the middle of the day.”

Could you please, please, please - make room for two more?”

“You need to know too, I love pussy, almost as much as Jerry loves pussy.”

Emery told her, “We’ve never been with a man ... But Girl - do we ever love pussy. If you’ll teach us how, we’ll learn to love Jerry just as you love Jerry.”

“Let’s shake on our personal deal, then we’ll go tell your father that y’all just signed Jerry Helton to a recording contract.”

“Could we maybe hug you and Jerry - to seal our personal deal?”

“Sure you can, and each of you need to cop a feel of his cock as you hug him. You are in for a shock ... in more ways than one.

“OH, and you need to sign The Huffington Twins and their manager, Joe Delaney, to recording contracts also.”

As we walked out of the lounge, Emily ran to her father ... Emily running in her high heels, with her sexy ass swishing back and forth and her huge titties swaying, was enough to make everyone in the lobby, men, women, and kids alike, stop and stare.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.