What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

There wasn’t a parking lot near their western store, so I had to park parallel in front of the store.

Sherry told me, “Jerry, wear your hat and carry your guitar inside. I’m sure they will want to have some pictures made with you, and maybe even have you play a song or two.”

Joe was awake, and he seemed to be feeling a lot better. He was smiling, and that was good, after seeing him looking so down in the dumps earlier.

Sherry went into the store first, followed by Ginger and Gail. Joe was in front of me when he turned to look back, “Listen to that! That’s our song! You were singing it on the tape they played for me on the phone!”

“HECK YEAH! That’s me. Damn, Joe I sound a lot different on the radio, don’t I?”

“Jerry, I’m proud of you, Boy. That guitar, and your voice, will take that song to the top of the charts. We need to find a studio and have a record cut.”

“I’m not sure I’m that good. But I sure do love hearing me sing on the radio.”

Sherry, Ginger, and Gail were standing in the middle of the store, talking to two women. They waved for me and I motioned for Joe to come with me.

Sherry said, “Here he is now. I’m proud to introduce you to my brother, Jerry Helton ... and this is Joe Delaney, the man who discovered Jerry and gave him the song you hear on the radio now.”

“Jerry, this is Beth Douglas and her sister, Barbra Walker. They own this store, and they’re ready to help us with our new outfits. I’ve already told them your boot, shirt and jean sizes.

“If you’ll come with Barbra and me, she will help us pick out your shirts. I’ve already told her you wear Levi Jeans. Beth is taking Gail and Ginger in that room to help them try on their outfits.”

I took Barbra’s hand when she reached out to shake. Though I didn’t have my guitar pick in my right hand, I had my left hand on the neck old my guitar, right over the pick where I had it slipped under the strings, at the top fret. I felt the spark, and I’m sure Sherry heard it - she laughed just as Barbra yelped and asked, “What in the Hell Was That?”

I was looking at her western shirt when the pearl snaps popped – one by one – all the way to her waist, exposing her bra, which was ripped apart between her small cups.

“OH - MY – GOD! Would you just look at my huge titties? How in the hell did you do this, Jerry?”

“Uh, I thought you did it. I didn’t do anything – I swear!”

“My titties look just like Sherry’s and I’ve always worn a size thirty-two bra!”

“They sure do look good on you - and boy, do they ever stick out straight and proud.”

She was looking right at me when she ran both hands up and down, over her breasts – shivering - as if she was freezing.

“I have to tell you, I love these big beautiful titties. My husband left me two years ago for a big tittied floozy whose floppy tits were half the size of these beauties.”

She reached out to take my hand, and I heard the seat of her jeans ripping.

I looked around at Sherry and she was grinning, as she nodded at Barbra’s naked butt. She didn’t speak, but she moved her lips as she told me - You need to hug and kiss her -

I shook my head and she mouthed - She needs you... just as Barbra looked at me.

“Jerry, you need to try these jeans on, to make sure they’ll fit down over your boots.”

“Don’t you think you should step outside the fitting room first?”

“No, Sherry is here with you. Don’t worry, I’m not going to molest you.”

“But you’re almost naked yourself. I may molest you if you don’t cover your titties and butt.”

“Okay, I’ll put this men’s shirt on while you change into those jeans.”

She stripped her ripped shirt over her head and pulled her torn jeans off to stand naked in front of me. While I stood looking at her, she dropped to the floor and loosened my belt, then my jeans. Before I could stop her, she had my cock out, licking it...

Well ... I could have stopped her, but I didn’t when she pushed my jeans down below my knees, and pressed her naked titties against my thighs.

I turned to tell Sherry, “You need to do something, before her sister comes in here and sees us.”

She did ... She stripped her raggedy shirt over her head, then shimmied her skin-tight shorts down her ass and legs until she could kick them off.

She knelt on the floor behind Barbra, and reached around to cup her titties in both hands.

Sherry looked up at me, as she leaned over to tell Barbra, “Let Jerry fuck you from behind - and your sexy body will last forever.”

“REALLY?

“UH - JERRY?

“Barbra, the only way we can be sure your changes will last forever, is for you to suck Sherry’s pussy as I fill your pussy with cum.”

“Hurry and fuck me, Jerry. I never want to change back to the way I was before you came in here. Just listening you sing on the radio at the same time you parked out front, was making Beth and me so fucking horny we were about to strip and do each other...

OH SHERRY! I love your pretty pussy...

“OH MY GOD! JERRY – PLEASE BE CAREFUL BACK THERE! NO NO, DON’T STOP DAMN IT ... Just ease that big cock into my pussy a little at a time...

“FUCK MAN! I never knew there was a cock like yours on this earth. I hope you do give me a baby. I’ve given up on love and marriage, and here I am hoping for a baby.”

Her pussy is so small, I nearly ripped the skin off my cock before I was finally able to force it all the way inside her. Now that she’s slick and her pussy is accepting my cock, I can fuck her as deep as I fuck Sherry. I could hear her grunting - as I rammed my cock into her ... and slurping - as she sucked Sherry’s pussy - on my back stroke.

Sherry was bent over a table with her legs spread wide, as Barbra sucked her pussy. I was standing behind Barbra, ramming my cock into her when I felt hands on my butt.

I looked around to see Gail on one side, and Ginger on the other side. Both are naked and I looked for Beth. She was standing in the doorway, her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide. She removed her hand to reveal a big smile on her lips. Until I saw her smile, I was afraid we may have gone too far.

With my guitar pick in my right hand, I waved her over. At first, she shook her head, NO, then I waved again. She looked behind her, then stepped into the dressing room and locked the door. When she turned to look at me again, I motioned for her to come closer and held out my hand to her.

She took three - very slow steps - then with a smile on her face, she ran across the room to take my hand. I could see her face relax, and I could see her western shirt begin to stretch across her tiny breasts, tighter and tighter, until her tiny breasts weren’t tiny any more.

“Beth, don’t be shy. You are much too pretty not to smile and join our fun.”

She leaned over to look between my belly and Barbra’s naked butt. “Do you really have your dick inside her back there?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.