What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Jerry, I’ve always wanted you to notice me when I rode my bike with Sherry, and skated on the sidewalk in front of your house. Sherry would tell me that you were shy around girls. When I saw you last night, I wanted you to notice me so bad. Then, Sherry told me that you wanted to tip me. She even told me what you were about to do, and I was afraid it was a joke until you hugged me and my titties started growing.

“Look at me now, Jerry. I want a real hug and I would love to kiss you like Sherry and I have learned to kiss each other over the past two years. I don’t just want you, I need you, and I need you to make me a woman, now that you’ve given me this wonderful, sexy body.”

“I saw the way you kissed Mom, and I see Sherry looking at your sexy ass. Why don’t you, Mom and Sherry get on my bed, and let me join you?”

“Would you really do that? I mean ... fuck all three of us? Your Mom and Sherry too?”

“Mom, Sherry, and I love each other. And now, we want to love you the same way.”

Mom pulled her down on the bed beside her, then rolled over to pull Kennedy on top of her.

Sherry pointed to her sexy ass and her small, slick pussy peeking out from between her buttocks. Before I could get on the bed, she grabbed a condom and ripped the foil wrapper off.

“There will come a time when she’ll want your cum in her pussy, just like me - but this is not the time - for her or me. Fuck her, Jerry. She came here to fuck you, and now, Mom and I get to love her sexy body too.”

Sherry was on the bed beside Kennedy and Mom. She spread Kennedy’s buttocks for me to get my cock inside her pussy.

“Look how wet her pussy is. I told you she’s ready for you, now fuck her. DAMN! I love watching my brother’s cock slip inside a pussy.

She told Kennedy, “That’s the way, Kenny - raise your ass so Jerry can put his cock all the way inside you. You just concentrate on sucking Mom’s pussy, and we’ll take turns fucking Jerry.”

Kennedy is just like all the girls and women I’ve had the pleasure to use the Power of My Amp on. Though she’s never fucked before, she’s hot to fuck, raising her sexy ass so I can drive my cock all the way inside her. Each time I banged her ass, she would yell, “YES-YES-YES!”

She pushed herself back until she was on her knees as I held her hips, and continued ramming my cock into her. “FUCK ME HARD! I THINK I’M ABOUT TO GET MY COME! YES! Fuck me Jerry Helton.”

Holding onto her hips, I rolled her over with me until she was sitting on my cock, facing my feet. That was when we found out Kennedy Ward absolutely loves to fuck. She was riding my cock so hard, I had to open my legs a little to keep her from busting my balls.

Sherry knelt between my feet, facing Kennedy, as they kissed and yelled into each other’s mouths. She pulled Kennedy off my cock just before I got my second come. I felt hands on my cock and looked down to see Mom pulling the busted condom off me.

“I hope we didn’t bust that condom inside her pussy.”

“You didn’t, I broke it getting it off your cock. Stay right where you are. I want some of this now - just like Kennedy fucked you.”

“Fuck me, then turn around to face me and fuck me again, so I can get some titty. We’re going to be gone for maybe three weeks and I’ll miss my Mom’s titty.”

“You silly boy ... I love you though, and I love the way you suck my titties.”

Kennedy heard me, and I looked up to see her right over me. “Where are you going, Jerry? Sherry mentioned that you would be gone for a few weeks, but she didn’t say where. I’m going to miss you, now that you, Sherry and Ms. Rita have taught me all about sex - fucking and sucking.”

“We’re going to play music at a few night clubs and hotels. We’ll be traveling by bus, with living quarters built in.”

Mom was still sitting on my cock when she told her, “Kennedy, I would love for you to come over and keep me company, any time your Mom will let you.”

“Mom works evenings and nights, as a waitress at the cafeteria downtown, and I’m sure she’ll let me come over any time you tell me it’s okay.”

“Tell your Mom to call me, and I’ll tell her that I want you to come see me every day.”


The next day, Kennedy was at our house again, when the men delivered our new bus. She went out with us, to look it over.

There was a huge picture of me painted on both sides - with my cowboy hat on, holding my guitar. My name was in fancy writing, under my picture.

One man was following the bus in a car, to take the driver back. He showed Sherry, Mom and Kennedy all about the inside of the bus, while the driver told me all about the automatic transmission, and how to start and stop the bus.

He wanted me to drive it through town and out on the highway to make sure I knew all about making wide turns with it.

Mom and Sherry were just as excited as Kennedy, as we took off through the downtown area and out on the highway for about five miles where I turned around in front of a store.

He told me the diesel tank was full, and it holds seven hundred and twenty-five gallons. It only gets seven miles per gallon, but that’s over five thousand miles per tankful.

When we got back, the men left. Mom and Kennedy helped Sherry and me load our personal stuff in the bus, then Mom took our pictures standing beside the bus, under my name.

Inside, before we left, Sherry and I both wrote Thank You Letters to Mr. Frank Masters and Brenda Williams, each - thanking them for their generosity, their help, and support in kicking off my career as a singer.

Before we left, I called Joe and told him we were on our way with the new bus.

Mom and Kennedy both, took pictures of Sherry and me as we stuck our heads out a window and waved.

Once we were out on the highway headed to pick up Joe, Ginger and Gail ... Sherry asked, “Is it okay if I get up and walk around while the bus is moving? I’d like to look in all those closets and behind those curtains.”

“I’m sure it is, go ahead.”

We were just a few miles from Joe’s place, when she came back and sat down next to the driver’s seat.

“Did you know there is a small recording setup back there? With mikes and amplifiers.”

“No. But that’s great, What else did you find.

“There’s a toilet - a small kitchen with a sink, a coffee pot and an electric stove. I guess we can plug in to electricity, don’t you think?”

“I’m sure we can, if there are electric appliances onboard. Get ready, I’m going to stop out here on the highway. There’s no way I can get this bus in his driveway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.