What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“THAT’S THE WAY - RIDE HIM, MOM!” Sharon shouted as Sandra Simmons mashed her pussy against my groin, taking all of my cock. With her butt sliding back and forth, my cock was slamming as deep inside her pussy as she could possibly take me.

Carol and Judy were on their knees, sucking their Mom’s nipples as if they were starving babies.

“Come with me now, Jerry. Oh Yes! I love the feel of your cock shooting cum inside my pussy just as I get my come. I hope you do give me a baby boy, I’ll name him after you.”

Sandra fell over on my bed, and before I could raise up, Mom was rolling a condom down over my cock.

“Stay where you are. We’re going to get these Simmons sisters fucked before you lose that beautiful erection.”

I fell back on the bed as Judy rolled over to look down at me. “Kiss me, Judy.”

“I’ve never kissed before.”

“I’m sure you know how it works, and I’d love to be the first boy you kiss. Lay on top of me and we’ll take it slow and easy until you feel comfortable about it.”

“I love the way my titties feel against your chest. I’m so glad you did this for us. When I open my legs, I can feel your dick pushing against my pussy and it makes me feel so good down there.”

“Put your lips to mine and relax. If you like kissing me, open your lips just a little and really kiss me ... If you like that, slip your tongue between my lips.”

“Ooooohhh ... mmmmm ... YES! Kiss me, Jerry!”

The more we kissed the more she pushed back against my cock. “I’m going to fuck you, Jerry. My pussy already loves your cock and I want all of you inside me.”

“Just be careful and keep pushing back as you fuck your sexy ass up and down. That’s the way - now kiss me again and fuck your hot little pussy down over my cock, and we’ll try to make your first time good for you.”

“It’s already good, and when I get some more of your cock inside my pussy, I want to sit on your belly like Mom did, and fuck you that way.”

“You’re really fucking me now, Judy. Kiss me, then push back and get all you can of my cock, before you sit up and ride me like your Mom did.”

“OH SHIT! I took a lot more of you that time. I love it though - now help me sit up so I can get all of your cock in my pussy.”

Sandra was next to her as she sat on my cock, rocking her butt back and forth.

She told her daughter, “You’re doing great, Judy. I’m so proud of you, Baby. Fuck him and we’ll help Carol take Jerry’s cock in her pussy next.”

“OH MOM! OH WOW! OH FUCK YES! I think I just got my come. OH YES – it’s doing it again and it feels so fucking good.”

Judy slumped over on her Mom, making my cock plop out of her pussy.

Mom was ready with another condom, even before I could catch my breath. I had to laugh when Carol smeared her titties all over my face as she knelt above my head.

“Kiss me, Jerry. My best friend and I kiss all the time, and I love kissing.”

“Best girlfriend or best boyfriend?”

“Girlfriend. I don’t have a boyfriend. You’d love Annie if you met her. I hope you won’t be mad at me when I tell her how I got my big titties and my sexy butt. She’s going to be so jealous and she’ll want to meet you when I tell her all about you.”

“Maybe I can meet her sometime before Sherry and I leave on our road trip. If not, we’ll call you when we’re coming by next time.”

“Please do. She’s got little bitty titties, but she’s as skinny as Judy and I were until you gave us these sexy bodies.”

“Come around here and lay on top of me so we can kiss. Just don’t tell a lot of girls about how you and Judy changed so fast, and be sure you don’t tell them about me...

“Since you’ve kissed your friend, Annie, show me how good you can kiss. My cock is hard again and I’m ready for your pussy.”

“I feel your cock pressing against my pussy already. Just the feel of your big cockhead on my pussy makes me want to back up and take it all the way inside me.”

“Yeah, and it makes me want to shove my cock all the way inside you too - but we can’t do that. I want you to love fucking and I hope you’ll wait for me to fuck you again and not be spreading your pussy around as soon as you find out how much fun it is to fuck. There will be boys hanging around you and Judy that you’ve never met before, and they won’t let up either.”

“There may be, but it won’t do them any good. I doubt there’s another boy or man in this whole state, that has what you have to offer a girl. I doubt there’s another boy in the world who can give a girl or woman a sexy body either ... Now, fuck your fat cock up inside my pussy, and show me how to get my come. I’ll swear to to right now, you can have my pussy exclusively until I graduate from high school.”

“That’s fair enough. Fuck me slow, Judy, at least until you get your pussy wet and used to my cock, then fuck me like you love me.”

“OH FUCK YES! I do love you, and I love your fat cock inside my pussy too ... I think I could ... I mean ... OH FUCK YES! I just got my first come. Fuck me faster, Jerry. I want some more.”


I woke up the next morning with Mom on one side of me and Sherry on the other. I raised up to look around and Sherry patted my ass.

“They went home at daylight. I wish you could have seen them running across our backyard, and then the neighbors yard too, all of them naked.”

I rolled over on top of her and she pulled my head down between her huge titties. I could feel her pushing her slick pussy up against my belly.

“You can fuck me with your naked cock, if you want me.”

“Then, in a few months, you’d have to stay home as I traveled with Joe, Gail, and Ginger ... NO WAY – BABY! I want you with me.”

“I know you’re right, but I sure would love to feel your naked cock filling my pussy with cum, at least once.”


Mom and Sherry were in the kitchen naked, cooking breakfast. I had just gotten out of the shower when the phone rang. I grabbed the wall phone in the kitchen.

“Helton’s”

Jerry ... Joe here. Glad you answered. I tried to call last night but no one answered. The reason I called is, we have an offer for a two day gig – this Wednesday and Thursday night in Hot Springs. Can you and Sherry leave Tuesday, so we can make that gig, then come back to Little Rock for that two night gig? Before you say yes or no, I have us another four night gig lined up down in Texarkana starting Wednesday of next week.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.