What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sharon came back into the bedroom and crawled up beside me. “Mom woke them up, and they were so excited when I told them to hurry over. I’m going to the back door and watch for them. Mom’s going to watch until they’re in your backdoor neighbors yard. When I asked Mom if she would come too, she said she’d come over early tomorrow morning, if that’s alright.”

“That’s fine. I want you to be here too, when your Mom comes over here. Your sisters can stay, if you and your Mom want them to.”

“YES! I sure hope your Mom wants to be with all of us too. She’s so sexy and she’s so pretty too. She looks just like Sherry now, doesn’t she?”

“She sure does and I want you to snuggle up to her and tell her what you just told me. Mom loves compliments and she loves young girls like you, and your sisters too.”

“You mean, like Sherry and I like each other?”

“Yes, Mom loves pussy too. Does your Mom like pussy?”

“I’m not sure, but we’ll find out in the morning, won’t we?”

“We sure will. I just hope she likes my cock enough that she’ll want to come over again, sometime when I’m here, so we can fuck some more.”

“Could all four of us come over? I’ll tell Sherry to be sure and let us know when y’all will be in town.”

“Heck Yeah! Do that and we’ll have us another family get together. Right here in my bedroom.”

“I hear my sisters at the back door already. I’ll be right back with them.”

“Tell them to take all their clothes off, and each of them crawl into bed on either side of me.”

Mom and Sherry were sitting on the side of my bed when they ran into my room, followed by Sharon.

I knew they’d spotted my cock, when their eyes popped open wide.

Except for their long blonde hair and their pretty faces, they look like boys - from their waists up. Each of them have a little patch of fuzz above their pussy.

With both hands, I patted the bed, next to each of my hips. They never hesitated as they ran the last few steps and crawled up beside me, then turned to sit so close, both their hips were touching mine.

I put a hand on each of their knees and left it there. I looked at the one on my right, “Tell me your name and a little about yourself. Then, tell me how you know about me.”

“I’m Judy Simmons, and I’m fifteen. I first heard about you the time we overheard Sharon talking to her friends, Mary Jo and Beth. They told Sharon that you had given them some big titties and a sexy butt. Carol and I have told Sharon many times, that if she ever gets to be with you in person, we want to meet you too. We really do want to look like Sharon and Sherry, if you can make it happen ... But Carol is going to tell you more about that.”

I turned to the other one, “I know your name is Carol, now tell me about yourself.”

“Well, I’m sixteen, and like Judy, I heard about you when Beth and Mary Jo told Sharon you had fucked them, and Sherry at the lake. That’s when they got their big titties and big butts, as near as we could understand. Judy and I talked about this after Mom told us Sharon called a little while ago, and wanted us to come over.

“We want you to know, as much as we would like to have bodies like your Mom, Sherry, and Sharon – we would give up the chance to look like that, if you would give it all to our Mom.”

“I’m impressed that you want your Mom to look sexy - but for now, let’s talk about you two...

“Each of you just imagine, if you will, your body looking identical to Sharon’s. Would you want to show your naked titties and your sexy butts to all your friends?”

“NO WAY!” Both of then answered.

“Would you tease all the boys who gather around, wanting to feel of your titties, or ask you to show them. Would you let at least one boy see your titties and maybe feel them?

“Judy?”

“NO WAY – Mom has taught us better than that. You can ask Sharon.”

“Carol?”

“HECK NO!” But, I have to tell you, if you ever want some of my pussy - my pussy will belong to you forever, if you want me – and, if you give me some titties like Sharon’s and a sexy butt too. Please, if you give me anything, give me a sexy butt. I love your Mom’s butt. Well, I love Sherry’s and Sharon’s butts too ... But, Ms. Helton’s butt is the one I would love to kiss and rub - and even lay next to - as you fuck us – that is – if you fuck us.”

She looked at Mom and grinned. Mom put her arm around her and pulled her over next to her titties. Mom looked at me and sort of smiled as she gave me a slow wink. I nodded twice and she raised her eyebrows. She smiled again and nodded slightly, as she said...

“Would you let me kiss your butt, if you thought I could give you the body you want?”

“OH WOW! Heck Yes! I mean - could you really?”

“I’ve never done this before, but I have a really good feeling that I can. To make sure this works, I think you need to stand on the bed next to me, bend over and turn your butt so I can kiss you ... If this does happen to work, I want to kiss your titties too.”

“Ms. Helton, if this works, will you let me kiss your titties and your sexy butt?”

“Hon, you and Judy can come over anytime your Mom will let you, and we’ll all kiss butts and titties.”

“Mom too?”

“OH HELL YEAH! I love that idea. Stand up and turn around. Tell me to kiss your sexy ass and let’s see if this works.”

KISS MY SEXY ASS, MS. HELTON!”

Carol bent forward and looked back between her legs as Mom leaned over and not only kissed her butt, she pulled her skinny butt cheeks open and sucked her pussy.

It was so much fun to watch, after Mom set it up - I nearly forgot my part.

Suddenly, Carol Simmons has the finest pair of young titties I have ever seen. When she stood and reached for Mom, we saw her ass. Sharon and Sherry both gasped, then Judy crawled over to her sister, and kissed her butt.

Mom pulled Judy close and kissed both her titties, then she and Carol pulled Judy up to stand next to Mom. When Judy bent forward, she spread her feet wide and Mom buried her face between Judy’s buttocks. As Judy yelled, I watched Mom suck her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.