What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Mom, Jerry’s cock is still slick from being inside my pussy and just look at how it’s swelling already, getting ready for your pussy. HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! I want to kiss your pussy.”

“ANGIE! You horny-ass little brat!”

“Mom, don’t you like that? Just look back here behind me, and the way Patricia is sucking my pussy.”

Brenda was on her hands and knees, hovering over me as Angie kissed and sucked her pussy. She swung her super-size titties over my face and I caught one of her nipples in my mouth. She humped her butt down, forcing my cock all the way inside her pussy and I just knew she was going to rip her pussy wide open.

“YES – YES – YES – Your cock is going even deeper inside my pussy this time, than the first time we fucked. Give it all to me, and give me a really good reason to tell my Dad that his first grandson is on his way. My Dad is a very generous man, and I’ll see to it that you become the beneficiary of his generosity. Just fuck me and keep fucking me until we know I’m pregnant.”

Pam Parrish really lit a fire under my ass when she told Brenda, “Brenda, you’re making me horny as hell, talking about Jerry giving you a baby boy. I told him earlier that one day, I wanted him to make me pregnant. The way I feel after watching you and Angie fuck him, I’m ready to take his naked cock in my pussy and let him plant the seed of our first son in my belly too.”

“Then you better get ready, because he’s about to make me get my come, and I can feel his cock swelling like it’s going to erupt any second.”

Angie told her, “Ms. Pam, I hope you’ll let me kiss your pussy, and put Jerry’s cock inside you like I did for Mom.”

“Yes you can, Hon. Then, when it’s your turn to ride his cock again, I’ll kiss your pussy. Now that school is out, you need to come see me one afternoon, and we’ll help each other get our comes.”

I had just pulled my cock out of Pam’s pussy when there was a knock on the door. Brenda stepped over and asked who it was knocking.

Someone told her that everyone was waiting for me to come out to pick and sing some more. That broke up our fucking party.

Sherry dressed and went out ahead of me. I wiped my cock with someone’s panties, then dressed and put my boots on.

I looked back at Brenda and Pam, as they dressed. “You go out there and play for them, Jerry. We’ll be out as soon as we get cleaned up and dressed,” Brenda told me.

When I stepped out, there were a few people who started clapping for me. When the lights came on behind me, I stepped upon the stage, and they really made me proud as the whole ballroom cheered and clapped.

Sherry had a piece of paper in her hand and showed it to me. “This is a list of songs they want you to sing.”

“I’ve heard all these songs, but I’ve never played them on my guitar or sang them before.”

“You can do it, Jerry. You played the piano and you’ve never even sat in front of a piano before.”

“I’m glad my new manager has confidence in me. I’ll give it a try.”

I started playing the lead-in for a Pat Boone song, ‘Love Letters In The Sand’ which has been played all over the radio stations - and dang if it didn’t come to me like I was the one who wrote the song. I think Sherry was just as amazed as me, the way she was clapping her hands as she looked at me with big eyes.

By the time I finished playing that song, she pointed to ‘Young Love’ a really big hit by Sonny James. Again, I surprised myself as I sang this popular song by a really good Country Artist.

When she pointed to ‘Little Darlin’ - I froze. No way could I pick that on my guitar. “Play this one on the piano - and sing it. You need to pick up the beat and let all those couples dance to a fast one.”

“Sherry, stop taking requests! It’s getting late and I need to at least play some of the songs through once before I play and sing in front of a crowd.”

“Jerry, you’re a natural. You play and sing these songs just like the original recording artists.”

“Still, I feel like I need more practice.”

“From what you told me, you’ll get lots of practice at that big night club near Little Rock next weekend.”

I played for another hour, then the crowd started thinning out. I was sitting on a stool, picking my guitar when Sherry and Sharon Simmons walked up.

“Jerry, Sharon is spending the night with us.”

On our way home, Sherry was driving, and Sharon was naked, sitting on my cock, fucking me as fast as she could hunch her sexy ass. She slowed her fucking and leaned back to look at me.

“Jerry, I have two younger sisters that I would love for you to use your magic on. Judy is fifteen and Carol is sixteen. Both of them are as flat-chested as I was before you made me into a full-blown woman. Do this for me and I’ll fuck you all summer, every day and night ... I can just about promise you too, that both of my sisters would love to fuck you, if you’ll give them bodies to match Sherry’s and mine. They talk about you all the time, and they have never met you.”

“We’ll have to set it up for the first part of the week. Sherry and I will be spending a few days in Little Rock, the last part of the week.”

Sherry told me, “Jerry, Mom told me this morning, that Dad would be leaving this afternoon, for the big auto auction that starts tomorrow.

“We could get her sisters to come over to our house.”

“What about Mom?”

“I want Mom in your bedroom with us. You and I need to give Mom what you have given Sharon and me. Do it while Dad’s gone, and we’ll have a few days alone with her, before we leave for Little Rock.”

Sharon kissed my lips and told me, “Jerry, I’ll have both my sisters come over - with our Mom, if you’ll give Mom a really sexy body too.”

Just as she told me that, she clamped down on my cock.

“Sharon, I just loaded this condom with cum, when you told me that...

“What about your Mom and sisters?”

“Use a condom on Judy and Carol. We’ll help you fuck Mom with your naked cock, if you’ll give her titties and a sexy butt to match mine.”

“We’re not going to rape her – but already, you have me anxious to fuck your Mom. I’ve seen her many times, and she’s a damn good looking woman.”

“Yes she is, and I’m so glad that you’re going to give her a sexy body. I doubt you’ll have to rape her - she may rape you though.”

I entered to my room when Sherry and Sharon went to the bathroom. I had just pulled my boots and jeans off when I looked up to see Mom standing in my doorway wearing her shorty, see-through nightie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.