What in the Hell Was That
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Clear that desk, Patricia!” I told her, staggering toward the desk with Brenda leaning back, her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist. Her pussy was wrapped around my cock, squeezing me like an Anaconda.

With her lying across her desk on her back, I pulled her legs wide and raised them so I could get a good look at this woman’s sexy body for the first time.

I was very, very proud of the way Sherry, Patricia, and Pam look, now that we’ve worked and re-worked their bodies to perfection ... Yet, Brenda Williams could very well be my model for all future body modifications, if I’m lucky enough to have a future at this unbelievably fun pastime.

I knew I was right, when Patrica exclaimed, “OH MY GOD MOM! You are one hot momma! I suppose you know by now, Jerry has pumped enough of sperm inside your pussy to impregnate half the women, and all the senior girls at this party!

Brenda looked over at her, “I know, Baby, and I have never been so fucked and so happy in my whole life. Before we leave this office, you need to get dressed and go find Angie. She will be with Dad, wherever he is. There is no way we can leave here without letting Jerry change your little sister’s life forever, just as he has changed ours.”

“OH MOM! I’m so glad you’re going to let Angie come fuck Jerry too. She saw him earlier and nearly peed all over herself. I would give up my big titties and my sexy ass - to see my little sister have the body I have now.”

I had to ask, before this went any further, “How old is Angie?”

“Fifteen.”

I told them, “We are not going to force her to let us make any changes to her body!”

Patricia told me, “Jerry, we may have to tie her down, to keep her from attacking you and raping you right here in front of us. She actually told me when she saw you and Sherry come in tonight, that she would love to see you naked, just as you raised her dress and put your dick in her pussy.”

Sherry told me, “Jerry - she must have been close by, when you played your guitar - for her sexual arousal to get such a grip on her that quick.”

“I need to be more careful. I never knew there were any younger girls here.”

Pam told me, “Jerry, you probably have that effect on all females, no matter their age.”

That made me think of what Joe Delaney told me. “OH - HELL! I remember Joe telling me that any female old enough to have hair on her pussy, could be affected by my Power of the Amp, and when I play my guitar.”

Brenda told me, “Jerry, as a favor to me, Patricia, my Dad and my daughter, Angie – PLEASE – PLEASE - let us bring her in here. When she comes in, just let her do her thing and you provide the magic that will make her a woman, instead of a spindly little girl who has no tits or ass. I’ve spent my whole life, wishing I could look like I do now. I can’t let my youngest daughter live like that, after Patricia and I have been blessed with these huge titties and sexy asses. Besides, like Sherry just said, she may already have that vibe from your guitar, and she may turn to some old man on the street to take her cherry...”

“OK, but it will have to be up to her. I don’t want any of you trying to convince her, or making hints, threats, or promises.”

Sherry told me. “Jerry, I’ll get dressed and go find her. All I’ll tell her is, that you want to see her. I’ll tell her that her sister and her Mom are here, and Ms. Parrish too. I’ll leave the rest up to you and her.”

“Do it, Sherry. I’ll be sitting behind this desk, and she’ll have to make it happen. I’m not going to fight her off - but I’m not going to pick her up and shove her skinny little ass down on top of my cock, either.”

Brenda said, “That’s fair enough, Jerry. If I know my daughter, she will walk in with her cute little button-up dress, open from her neck to her knees – with a smile a mile wide and her braces sparkling.”

“If you say so ... I sure don’t want to be accused of robbing the cradle.”

Less than five minutes later, there was a light rap on the door. Patricia ran to the door and opened it.

“OH WOW Sis! You’re naked - and boy, do I love your big titties. Sherry told me to hurry over here, that her brother wanted to see me...

“OH WOW MOM! You have huge titties too! How did you make this happen?”

Angie Williams is a very skinny, yet beautiful young girl. She hasn’t looked my way yet - but just as Brenda predicted, her dress is open from her neck to her knees. She’s not wearing a bra, and there’s no way in hell, she will need one for at least ten years, from the looks of her flat chest and tiny little pink nipples.

Her white cotton panties have ruffles around the legs and from the waistband to her crotch, can’t be more than four inches, they are so small.

I was looking right at her as she turned her head to see me. Her eyes bugged out - wide open - when she saw me with no shirt on.

“OH DEAR GOD! YOU’RE-JERRY-HELTON!”

“I sure am, and I’m glad to meet you, Angie. Your Mom and sister were just telling me all about you. I so glad Sherry brought you in here.”

“You are?”

“Yes ... You see, I was playing my guitar out in the ballroom earlier and I kept getting this strange feeling that there was a very pretty young girl here - somewhere. I’d been searching for her over an hour - when your Mom told me that you were the only young girl here, and that all the other girls are seniors.”

“You were looking for me? I have to confess, I was looking for you too - until Gramps told me to come sit with him while Mom had a private meeting ... May I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“I saw Sharon Simmons walk by Gramps and me, and she has some really big titties and a butt that looks just like Mom’s and Patricia’s.

“Sherry’s and Ms. Pam’s butts look like Sharon’s butt too, now that I’ve seen them naked. Uh ... what I was going to ask you was - were you close by, when everyone got their big titties and their big butts?”

“Yes, I was. Does that make me guilty?”

“Not really, but it does make me think you had something to do with them looking so sexy and beautiful. I kept looking around out there, and I saw Patricia, and Sharon - suddenly change from skinny girls like Mom and me, into sexy grown women, like Ms. Pam - and Mom, now.”

“I noticed that too, and I thought it was my guitar picking at first.”

“Come to think of it, I did hear your guitar - then I would see some really big titties. Uh, could you play for me, if I bring your guitar to you? I sure would ... I mean ... Well - dang it - just look at me, Jerry.”

“Bring my guitar and sit on the desk in front of me while I play for you. I need to tell you though - I’m naked.”

“YOU ARE? OH WOW! Can I see you when I bring your guitar?”

“Ask your Mom.”

“Mom, I want Jerry to play for me and I want to sit on your desk and watch him play. I’d love to see him naked all over too.”

“You can look. No touching unless you ask Jerry first.”

My chair was slid in close to the desk and my guitar has my cock hidden.

She hopped her skinny little butt upon the desk with her dress completely open, her spindly legs spread wide. The areola around her nipples are no bigger than dimes, and her tiny nipples aren’t even as noticeable as a pimple.

She can’t weigh much over a hundred - if that much. I wasn’t sure about this, but I’m in too deep to back out now, without breaking her heart. As I started picking ‘Wanting You’ she started swaying to the music - from side to side. I looked into her eyes and they were glazed over, but she smiled when she saw me looking at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.