What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Brenda Williams – who is Patricia’s Mom - is the daughter of our bank president. Though she’s not as skinny as Patricia – was, she is just too-damn-skinny, by anyone’s assessment.

Sherry and I know her, not just because she’s Sherry’s friend’s Mom, but Brenda is a really good friend of our Mom too. I’ve always thought she’s very attractive, but she’s just too tall, to be so skinny. More than once, I’ve heard her talking to Mom about another diet she’s trying, that’s supposed to make her gain weight.

She’s here tonight as one of the Sponsors of Patricia’s and Sherry’s senior class. She’s also the Secretary of the Country Club. Moreover, she’s one of the richest persons in our town, if not the second richest – her father being the richest. Not that I know anything about her net worth, but everyone who knows Mr. Williams - knows he and his only daughter, are very, very rich.

Pam Parrish came straight to me, with a smile on her face. Her smile made me smile as she turned to hook her arm through mine.

“Jerry, we want you to bring your guitar up to the stage so you can pick for us as we sing.”

“If you’re absolutely sure about this - but I need to tell you, I’ve only learned a few Country Songs. I don’t know any of the other popular songs.”

“Sherry told me you could play any song - on any instrument - and I’m not going to let you talk your way out of this. Patricia told me just now, that we’re going to get Brenda to sing with you, so you can give her what you gave me, and a couple of other women here tonight ... I mean our new body - because I’m still waiting for my share of what Patricia and Sharon swore to me you gave them.”

“Ms. Parrish - are you serious?”

“You gave me this body, and now, I want some lessons in how to best use it to get a certain young Country Music Star to show me what I’ve been doing without all these years ... But first, we need to get Ms. Brenda Williams taken care of.”

I decided to go all out, “I’ll play the piano, if you’ll get Brenda to sing a duet with you.”

“You play the piano too?”

“I’m sure I can. Do you sing?”

“I have in the past. Not professionally, but in Church and at weddings.”

“That’s good enough for me. You need to get Ms. Williams away from Coach Meadows, if you can. I told Patricia we’d break that up, then try to get her Mom alone so we could help her like we helped you.”

“Will you let me be there with Sherry and Patricia, when you fuck Brenda?”

“Are you sure? I mean - Heck Yeah! But I’ll want you, Patricia, and Sherry naked too, if you’re going to be there.”

“We need to talk Brenda into going to the office with us.”

“You set it up with Brenda, Patricia and Sherry. I’ll be on the stage waiting for all of you. Just get that fat-ass coach away from her somehow.”

“Jerry! Could you actually fuck all four of us - if we can get Brenda to join us in the office?”

“Can you go twice in one night? If I talk Sherry, Patricia, and Brenda into fucking me twice – will you?”

“Jerry, I’m almost ashamed to confess this, but I’m a thirty year old virgin! I’ve never even let a man see me naked. But, right this minute, I feel like I could fuck you all night, on that stage, in front of everyone here, and still get my come!”

“WOW! May I call you Pam, as long as we’re private?”

“Yes you can, and please call me at home too - anytime, day or night.”

“Pam, you are absolutely, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You were beautiful before, but you refused to let others see you as beautiful. Now, you’re a proud, happy, beautiful woman and I am so glad that you’re willing to let me take your virginity. I wish I were older, I would ask you to marry me.”

“OH WOW! Jerry, I hope we can be friends forever. Though I don’t want to be pregnant right now, I do plan to have a baby - and maybe two - before I’m thirty-five. I would love to have your babies, if you’ll let me.”

“That’s some confession! I would love to be the daddy of your babies. I have some condoms with me, but if you’re willing, I’d like for us to take your virginity with my naked cock inside your naked pussy - before we stop to put one on.”

“YES! I want to feel your naked cock inside my unprotected pussy. I may even change my mind and tell you to fuck me and make me pregnant.”

“Don’t tempt me like that ... Help Sherry get this set up with Brenda and Patricia, and I’ll try my best to make your first time as special as my first three times were.”

“Come to the stage with me, and we’ll get this place livened up with your music. You excite me, Jerry - and I hope I get to dance with you when you take a break.”

“You’ve had me excited me since I became a junior in high school - and now, I get to tell you to your face - that not only do I love my sister’s teacher - I would love to eat your pussy before we make love!”

“For my first time, will you please - just throw me on the floor and fuck me?”

“No, but I will bend you over a table and fuck you while Sherry and Patricia suck your titties.”

“Please tell me now, that Sherry will let me kiss her pussy. I have never done that, but I want her pussy so bad, I hurt.”

“Let’s go, Pam. You’ll wish you never asked for that, before this night is over. Since I took my sister’s virginity, she has become a wild woman about wanting sex with me, and any woman she picks out.”

I saw Sherry and Patricia talking to Brenda Williams near the stage and grabbed my guitar before walking that way - with Pam hanging onto my left arm like she’s my lover. My cock was already acting up, just from looking down into the deep cleavage of Pam’s titties. She better not let me get my naked cock all the way inside her pussy, I’ll have her so knocked up, she may have triplets. Damn, this woman is sexy.

I looked up to see Sherry and Patricia already standing on the stage, with Brenda Williams between them. Brenda looks like a young girl, with Sherry and Patricia aiming their double-barrel chests at her. The way she’s looking from one to the other, I have a feeling she’s not only making a wish, she may even be wishing she could check them out.

Before Pam or Sherry could introduce me, Patricia grabbed my hand and pulled me over in front of her Mom. “Mom, I’m sure you know Jerry, but did you know he’s a very talented musician?”

“Hello, Jerry. My Oh My, you have really changed since school let out. You have to tell me your secret for developing such a magnificent body.”

I was looking directly into her eyes as I spoke to her.

“Hi, Ms. Brenda. I’m not sure what it was that made me change so drastically in such a short time, but I honestly believe it’s somehow connected to my sudden ability to play my guitar. I know that sounds crazy, but I could show you what I’m talking about, if you have a few minutes.”

“By all means, play for me. Patricia and Sherry were just telling me you can master any instrument and sing any song.”

“I’m not sure I’m that good, but if you’ll step over here next to these tall stools, I’ll sit on one and you can sit on the other one beside me as I pick out a favorite tune of mine.”

“What’s the title of your song?”

Wanting You – A friend of mine wrote it and I’ve been practicing with my guitar as I sing the words...

“Look into my eyes, Brenda Williams, as I sing the first few lines...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.